It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
again, how 'authentic' is that?

As I said, I am only responding to a few posts. Hoax or not hoax.
I don't see it as a necessity or prerequisite to have an opinion about everything I read.
I have the gift of saying "OK" when I read something and simply move on. Many it seems, however, can't let go.

Enjoy your life, Majorion. Life is too short.

Greetings

ps: I am moving on. See you in another thread

[edit on 26-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Okay guys. We get it. It's a capacitor. What everybody has yet to answer is why these mini-robots were attaching capacitors to his temples. It doesn't matter what it is. What matters is the fact that he was simply sitting at his computer before suddenly being invaded by miniature robots who started attaching things to his head. Right?

No, lol. It was a futile attempt at a good story, with a few blurry screenshots of a capacitor. That's all it was. Good call folks. Lets move on.

- Strype

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

just to be objective - they COULD be friends in real life before ATS too - or go to the same school

because if as you seem to be insinuating - tylerjamescharles is the sockpuppet of the OP - it is not doing much to support its master

i have just checked profile - one post in a different thread

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by SLAYER69

If anyone doesn't know how to do this already, ctrl+mouse wheel to zoom in.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Revolution-2012]

Ok, thank you , this is a nice little trick. So at least comeing to this thread wasn't entirely pointless.

But to the OP..., Can I ask why the first thing that popped into you head was to0 take this "alien artifact", something that could hold technology way beyond anything we know of on earth, and hit it with a hammer?

Sorry, this is not an insult to you, but that's something a caveman would do. Ohhh, shiny metal object, dont know what it is, let me smash it with something.....

I mean I'm laughing hard right now, cause when that didn't work, what did you do? You got a bigger Hammer! This time one with a sharpened head on it, what we call an axe, and you struck this one of a kind alien artifact that you manage to pull out of the side of your head, and pocket it, without the mind-reading robots knowing?

OH Yea, I find this story to be highly believable

All in all I found the first few pages of this thread quite entertaining, I even learned a neat trick too, for zomming in on web pages!

I may even go back and read the rest of the thread, but something tells me I'm gonna regret that.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I managed to get it open after hours of working on it. I tried taking pictures of my arms and face, but unfortunately the puncture wounds are too small to be seen, and even if they were noticable people would simply say its self-inflicted so I don't see the point. I stopped as soon as the top came off, but surrounding the inside of the device was a very thin cloth like material which was removed. Its brown and green in color and is magnetic. No noticalble inscriptions can be seen anywhere inside.

s703.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
OK...well thats not what id expect to see inside of a capacitor.

Is it still making the buzzing noise or is it broken now?

EDIT: There looks to be a small motor inside

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Lombardy Inn]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Take a look through these. they come in many shapes and sizes.
And when they go pfffffffft...they often look like the "damaged" artifact.

images.google.com...

ok I think you've found out exacly what this supposed articact was. I'm looking at the 2nd picture in the link as being the closest to what pictures the OP posted. Granted I did not look through all the pages.

But if he (the OP) did have one of these, I coud see with the two metal rods comeing out of it giving him the idea, this could be stuck in someone temple, or neck, ect, and Thus, his science fiction story started to tac shape.

He's obviously since snipped off those prongs,and also removed the thind shell of a cover, so no writing can be seen. But just look at the shape of the secend image in this link quoted above and the blurry pics provided by the OP.

I think this should thread should be case closed, and move to skunkworks, or creative writing forums.

I've seen much, much better threads get the Axe way quicker than this story.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
ugh why is this post still going
and when i made a long post about the dangers of the prophet yahweh scam it was closed right away
yes there have been lots of p y threads but i mentioned where he is asking for huge fees, looking for an `investor`
how hes lied to the public, the media
i exposed him in a way never seen
yet the mods closed the thread right away

NOT HAPPY!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by qconspiracy

If your story is true, i think you are a bigsmoker and "they" removed the tar because of it from your longs. Inside the box you now posses, is that tar.

I have heard this story before about black stuff being removed from a very heavy smoker that got in contact with et's. they saved you from getting longcancer maybe.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by qconspiracy
I managed to get it open after hours of working on it. I tried taking pictures of my arms and face, but unfortunately the puncture wounds are too small to be seen, and even if they were noticable people would simply say its self-inflicted so I don't see the point. I stopped as soon as the top came off, but surrounding the inside of the device was a very thin cloth like material which was removed. Its brown and green in color and is magnetic. No noticalble inscriptions can be seen anywhere inside.

s703.photobucket.com...

Thanks for posting. Can you explain how and also what you used to open it?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Erm. I'm willing to retract my comment at the moment. The inside of this thing looks nothing like the inside of any capacitor. Just goes to show you how a quick analysis is NOT good enough to disprove anything. Now, can sombody figure out what this is based on the new pictures of the inside? I've seen those little motors in many things, but none of which were capacitors. I'll keep searching as well, but everybody quick to assume it was a capacitor can start chewing now, because we just bit that one.

- Strype

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hey, the inside of that thing, looks like a bunch of parts of a cd or dvd-rom drive from a PC. The tiny little motor, laser lens, etc. Just saying cause, i ripped apart those things a bunch of times, and fiddled with them.

Sorry man, but it sure looks like someone got bored, ripped apart some cd-rom or dvd drive, and got a little artistic. Just my opinion.

link   
The outer casing was extremely tough. I hit it with an axe for over an hour with little to no success, then I finally called up a friend of mine who happens to have a shop with a circular saw which did the trick. The device has since stopped making the high pitched sound.

link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
frauuuuuuuuuuuuuuud

More than likely a part to a model airplane.

As I first stated.
fraudfraudfraudfraudfraudfraudfraudfraudfraudfraudfraudfraudfraud

Oh, so it's no longer a capacitor, but "most likely" a part to a model airplane? And you're so sure that you deemed it necessary to spam the word "fraud" for half a page? Yeah, I'll be real quick to take your word for anything.

- Strype

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lombardy Inn
OK...well thats not what id expect to see inside of a capacitor.

Is it still making the buzzing noise or is it broken now?

Well what did you expect?

Because it looks completely man made to me, although I never worked with capacitors, but I can see a duck, and then point out another one.

Because this...

in my opinion was once something like this....

*Theres a much better image comparison by RFBurns on PAGE. 5

So I wasted a bunch of timeposting this, but that's what you get when you junp to reply after only reading 3 and a half pages out of 8 or 9.

Before it was smashed, then the prongs snipped, and the jacket torn open. But look at the outside shape. It's exactley the same.

Also if you look at his top pictures, you can see two dots where the prongs used to fit into, or where they were cut, flush, to the top.

As far as the insides. I don't know whats inside a normal capacitor.., but if that's bot whats normally in there, I'm gonna go with the above psters and say, some had some free time and got creative with some un-need, or broken computer parts.

I did like your story though OP. Well written, I was waiting for them to form a Voltron typpe robot by joining all together, with you and the capacitor stuck in the side of you head at the helm of the huge robot.

Now that would have been excellent.

But sorry I have to be serious here and call this a HOAX. Because if anyone thought they really had a "true"
alien artifact. The last thing they'd do (hopefully, lol) would be to smash it with a hammer, then an axe, basically destroying it, just to see whats inside, which you'd obviously have no clue unless your some science major, or something, wgich I doubt....seeing as how "smash it" was your first instinct."

Istead of photographinh it ALOT beter, documenting size/ weaight/ radiativity if ant, Then you would have locked it away for safe keeping. Actually I could have and would have fo that if it was me, and i "beieved" it was real.

To me it's obvious by you actions in "examining" this " alien artifact", that you knew you were makeing a hoax. So shame on you

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join