It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Antar:

I still have two small puncture wounds on my right temple and left temple and several needle marks throughout my body. I tried to smash it open to see wtf is inside! its obvious that its just a shell for something else.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Take a look through these. they come in many shapes and sizes.
And when they go pfffffffft...they often look like the "damaged" artifact.

images.google.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The purpose of the X or T groves on the top is so that when these things dry up and go bad, they dont explode, they simply "pop the top".

And they stink like crazy.

Capacitor...no alien artifact.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by RussianScientists

If he owned a alien artifact and he put it into a safety deposit and the government wanted it, do you think that would stop the government??

The government owns the banks, last time I checked, and all they have to do is call Patriots Act on the guy and it'd be ripped off.

He's better of burying it in the ground somewhere.

That is a 10/4 my thoughts exactly but if the Gov. wants the object it will find it no matter where he hides the object. If the Gov. thinks for 1 second that you have something belonging to alien technology and it could compromise National Security exspect a visit.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I still have one little problem.....

I just gandered inside of my PC, and my capacitors are roughly 1/3 of a penny.

Is it because of how new my mobo is?

Anyways, I'd still bet to say it's a capacitor.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

did you look at the google link?
they can be pretty big, as big as beer cans, or bigger.

a guy named "RF"burns is probably a good source for your capacitance needs, and information.

And yes, they stink!

Now, about those non-blurry photos..how is that going?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
[edit on 26-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Forum Mod....

Would you lock the thread? XD

This has been clearly debunked, regardless of the clarity of the photos.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
OP's fuzzy photo of a capacitor

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f81de08a062d.jpg[/atsimg]

Clear pic of capacitors...note the large one...looks familiar ya?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36748f908001.jpg[/atsimg]

The only difference is that the OP photo capacitor has its shrink wrap label missing, which usually happens when the capacitors go bad and get hot, which causes the shrink wrap to shrink even more, and simply come off.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

and ?

i have wrked on stuff with capacitors all sizes drom ` a grain of rice ` that you could damage just by holding it between your fingers , upto 500v capacitors for industrial motor starter circuits that were the size of a office waste paper basket - and would kill you if you touched the discharge end without it being drounded first

capacitor is just the name for a technology - it gives you no clue how big it should be

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here is a nice big fat capacitor.

Note the coffee cup on top of it to give an idea of its size.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a188ed8ae80.jpg[/atsimg]

HV Capacitors 26Kv 200Kj

Cheers!!!

[edit on 26-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I stand by my story regardless of what you guys think. When I finally crack this thing open I will post the pics of whats inside, then we will see if its a capacitor or not.

Russianscientist thx for the suggestions but tomorrow morning ill probably mail this to a university. Idc for money or fame.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by qconspiracy
Antar:

I still have two small puncture wounds on my right temple and left temple and several needle marks throughout my body. I tried to smash it open to see wtf is inside! its obvious that its just a shell for something else.

Take photos of the marks on your body also.............

google up MUFON and get a phone number for your local mufon folks and CALL SOMEONE from there NO MATTER how late the hour, seriously.....
I promise you they won't be to out of sorts at you for doing it either.....call them even if they are half the state away from you away.
I think they might want to come right over......
I know the MUFON folks I have dealings with in my city would HAPPILY be woken up, get dressed & get they're gear together and drive 400 miles if they had to.....I mean seriously if its authentic your holding the Holy grail of UFOlogy there.....
Do this as well as call C2C......you CAN remain anonymous...AND you can get it into the proper hands.
Please DONT mail it...the post office looses so many things its ridiculous.
Get it into the hands of the MUFON folks they will know exactly what to do, and its no longer your worry.

All the 'CLEARLY DEBUNKED' hoo haw being yammered is nothing more then egos spouting off as they tend to do, for they obviously haven't seen it in person......I think that tech IS tech no matter where it came from and WHY wouldn't the capacitors from computers look VERY SIMILAR to that tech of which it was back engineered from to begin with?

I think a metallurgist might have more to say about such an item than a physicist.... but........just call the MUFON folks right now.....if you don't then your just yanking peoples chains.....

[edit on 26-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I stand by my story regardless of what you guys think. When I finally crack this thing open I will post the pics of whats inside, then we will see if its a capacitor or not.

What you will find is a roll of layered aluminum isolated with insulation layer dipped in electrolytic fluid. Each aluminum layer is connected to each lead, ie positive and negative.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0cfacce23a49.gif[/atsimg]

The number of layers and seperation distance, or thickness of the insulation between each aluminum layer determines the capacitor's value.

You got a capacitor friend. Just take it to any local electronic repair shop and let them tell you what you got.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 26-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

You didnt by chance take this capacitor and bash it upside your temples did you?

Those leads are quite sharp and can cause puncture wounds you describe.

As to the needle marks all over your body...that one mystifies...please do elaborate!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
I still have one little problem.....

I just gandered inside of my PC, and my capacitors are roughly 1/3 of a penny.

Is it because of how new my mobo is?

Anyways, I'd still bet to say it's a capacitor.

Yes. Mobo's these days use what is called SMD electrolytic capacitors...or more commonly refered to in the electronic tech field as "fish" capacitors.

They are called fish capacitors because the electrolytic material inside the capacitor contains part fish oil, which is an excellent electrolyte, and lasts longer than the regular electrolytic material in larger capacitors, and also holds its consistancy across a wide temperature tolorance.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e7f7fca9111.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It is clearly a capacitor that has burned out the side. Get a burned out capacitor and smack the side once and see what it look like, though it appears to be stainless steel (t-304) it is actualy auminum from ALCOA Aluminum company in Alcoa, TN

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm sorry but if this happened to me, I would gather as much real evidence as I could and provide as much of it in detail as possible.

What you have done is posted a story, with a very limited study of this object.

You didn't even post photos of your wounds/marks, yet claimed to have them.

I mean, really, your story is amazing. Surely you would be putting in more effort in your case? You only bring new evidence when it's asked for, when you should be providing it from the start.

You can't be this inefficient, can you? Not with something this 'amazing'.

It doesn't make sense. Unless it's all fabrication, obviously.

And don't say you aren't trying to prove it to anyone. Anyone who experiences this sort of thing and then makes it publicly known (yes ATS is public) would make sure they provide enough evidence and reason as to rule out the crack-pot/bs'er factor.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Comatose]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join