It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
[edit on 26-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Take this capacitor,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/224dc855ff69.jpg[/atsimg]

remove the shrink wrap label, then take a pair of needle nose pliars or wire cutters and chop off a chunk of the side and you get the OP's capacitor.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f81de08a062d.jpg[/atsimg]

Case closed as far as the "alien artifact". As to the bodily injuries, well thats most likely either self inflicted by misuse of this capacitor or perhaps too much accu-puncture sessions.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by qconspiracy
The following events took place on Sunday February 22nd, 2009. I will take any kind of oath declaring this event to be true.

OK
So come clean you played WOW 27 hours straight and your PC exploded and you got a capacitor embedded in your head you were delirious and fantasized the whole ordeal.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by qconspiracy

[edit on 26-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by qconspiracy
tomorrow morning ill probably mail this to a university. Idc for money or fame.

And there we have it folks... Translation?

For Attention!

Which is precisely why he came here with his little bunk story under the false assumption that ATS'ers will believe anything and haven't ever encountered a HOAX so deviously and intelligently planned as his own.

[EPIC FAIL]

IRM

[edit on 26/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I almost post something like what you said a few post back, but I change my mind.
With a few add though... it could be an alien capacitor. Or that alien is the one who give us the capacitor in the first place.

You know... is there a remote chance that he might be experiencing it, not fantasizing it?
Who knows? Maybe.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by qconspiracy

Your story makes me think of Jim Sparks story... You should U tube his whole coast to coast interview... The grays did a similar thing to to him and took out all the tare in his lungs from all his years of smoking.... They gave him a box filled with it, he could not open it with all his might.. But they had told him to open it gently and it opened.... Anyway thought it might help.....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
For all we know it could be a bored teenager.
I think we all have half enough brains to spot these by now.
So perhaps we should just not reply to the threads?
What they want is, abuse, fighting, and attention.
All over them.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davood
6) profit, fame, and whatever else you want, if it is truly extra terrestrial you will be famous and rich.

With all due respect, I really don't think you understand how this works.

If it is truly extraterrestrial, he will be told to hand it over and shut up about it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Rf burns:
That was outstanding!

I was gonna trash one of my electrolytics too. Glad you caught it..I would have wasted a 32 cent cap outta my junk box for this.

Well, I did get a 29cent laugh out of it!

so I owe you 3 cents.

Good Catch.

Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Take this capacitor

You know what RFB, I think that's exactly what he said when he hit it with his so called axe... just a slightly different accentuation!

Take THIS ..... Capacitor! >>WHACK

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
OMG!!!!

The EXACT same thing happened to me!

The only thing that was different, was the alien artifact that was left behind is invisible - so sorry folks, I wont be able to upload a picture of it, but trust me, it really happened ....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think you should just send it to RussianScientist.

There's nothing to lose and majority of the posters don't believe you.

So just give it a shot.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

You know what RFB, I think that's exactly what he said when he hit it with his so called axe... just a slightly different accentuation!

Take THIS ..... Capacitor! >>WHACK

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I hate to add to the insanity, but I have to ask, why does everyone on this forum feed the trolls? If you don't believe the OP ignore the thread and move on. It's so amazingly simple, but it seems everyone here has this compulsion to post, "COME ON TELL US YOU'RE LYING." By commenting and debating this person you're actually giving other hoaxers incentive to post their BS.

Who cares!

If the guy has a question and someone answers it, leave it at that, and move on. Posting your 2 cents saying "Fake" or "I believe you" isn't very meaningful.

ATS really needs a better moderation system with a way to do user filtering. I'd vote 90% of the comments on here as redundant. There should be a way to vote posts down. If people really feel the need to show that they believe the poster, allow users to vote on placing a templatized poll on the thread.

Simple as that. Slashdot has this down to a science. ATS should use their model - it works.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Take some photos of your "marks" and the metal object again! Please do it as it takes two minutes to take real photos so you can back yourself.

Leaving it like this without further clarity is making this seem like a hoax....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Don't try to crack anything! Even conventional components can have corrosive or toxic elements.

While I can believe you believe, it is more important to do some things right away. Don't take the chatter here serious No one here knows proper investigative. If there is an explanation it will possibly be revealed in this set of tasks.

First: Photograph your wounds or have a friend help you. Do this ASAP so rapid healing does not erase the damage. Place a ruler next to the wound and photograph it with the wound in the image. Now shoot it from further away to show location on your body. Do this with good light or detail will not be recorded. Also do not get closer to your subject than your focal length can compensate. There should be a setting on your camera for manual. Try different shots, manually focusing, or try different angles to focus as good as you can. Shoot the parts again too. Same rules apply.

Second: Write down and sketch out your experience in as much detail as you possibly can before your memories fade or become polluted by some of the silly comments here. Time, details about your condition etc. This is critical.

Thirdly: Do not try and investigate the objects yourself. Keep them safe, and do not reveal their location until you recognize some credible authority that will help you. I recommend Mufon, but go through the main headquarters site, not your state or regional.

Then: Contact MUFON headquarters in Denver. I could give you the number and contact, but then there is doubt. Go to the website for MUFON and do your own search for the number. Only then will you know it is not a diversion.

Sure these look like conventional components, but we can't know for sure until people with experience can do proper tests.

There are many possible scenarios we can think of for these objects being like they are. Freshmen investigators here are not scientists. Their only evidence is an opinion they fancy is obvious. Real investigators do the work and do not express opinions. They are too busy doing science, not pseudoscience like discussion level opinionated extrapolations. Like I said, freshmen at best.

Sorry people. If this person believes what they experienced I would take them serious enough to suspend judgment until proven otherwise. Your opinions are based on ignorance of details and lack of understanding in the profound.

I have questions too, but first lets help this person give us details first. If it is a story to test our gullibility it will be clear soon, but right now, most of the comments here are unfortunately only noise quality.

ZG

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join