It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Also. qconspiracy.

Do me a favor. Grab a lighter, or a candle, something with fire. Hold the metal to it for a little while.

I want to see the effects of it, and don't worry if it's alien it shouldn't compromise anything.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Blurry pic aside it is clearly nothing more than a capacitor, your computer is full of them.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
For some reason, I seem to remember reading a book with something similar happening. I'm thinking it might be Sleepers second book, or someone else who wrote of their alledged alien experience. Anyone else remember reading something similar? I remember them talking about tool objects in the air, each having a job to do on the person laying on the table.

Grrrr.... I can't think of where I read it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by qconspiracy
Just for the record I'm not trying to convince anyone here. I don't care if you think the photos are blurry or whatever. All I want is honest suggestions as to what to do with it. As for tonight, ill be trying to call c2c.

We dont THINK they are blurry. They ARE blurry and the main suggestion you are recieving is get plenty of photos of both this object and all marks on your body caused by this ordeal you claim to have and make sure the photos are clear. No one will accept such blurry photos as anything but nonsense because you can not see the image!

If you want to be taken serious by anyone, not just the people here at ATS but anyone, you are going to have to get clear footage and not just pass around VERY blurry pictures that could be ANYTHING.

you will have to provide evidence that stands up to all ridicule and speculation and as of right now the evidence you have shown does not stand up at all.....

We arent being rude here we are helping you out here. CLEAR pictures and perhaps video is what you are going to need so, that is what you should do with this object seeing how you clearly want to go public with it.

Ignore this advice if you want, but you will only be wasting your time showing these current pictures around and claiming that it came from an alien robot....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Veritas

Not a capacitor.

I'll pull my computer open right now and give you a quick look.

There is nothing remotely similar to that object in a computer, and if you google image search capacitor, no capacitor looks remotely close to that.

I'm saying it's more along the lines of a piece of a model, possibly a piece of a car. Maybe part of a toy remote control airplane, it does look like there is a engraving of a airplane on the top of the metal object.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by qconspiracy

They seem a little blurry

But thanks for the pics

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by qconspiracy

Just photograph that thing again, close up this time.
How can you expect to people to comment on it when they can't even see it clearly?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I hope you have not been watching too many stargate episodes, the replicator post hit home for me too. Now I am just saying, you have to be strong enough to handle it if you come forward with this one way or another. I would also be interested in seeing any marks or scars on your body from the injection sites. I would be amazed to discover a true artifact from a fellow member, but tell me 'why' on earth would you first seek to destroy it?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
For all of you who haven't seen my debunk post, please redirect yourselves to page two.

There you will find a comparison of my alien artifact, and his alien artifact.

You will blatantly see they are both stainless steel.

I'd expect an alien metal to have a much more reflective, or non reflective composition.

Concept art.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Your camera, a Fuji Finepix j10, is perfectly capable of taking a decent photo.
It even has a wide angle mode.
There's really no excuse for a blurry photo these days.
no film cost, no waiting.
Please retake your photo's.

I'll check back later to take another look.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by spacedoubt]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
[edit on 26-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Capacitors come in many shapes and sizes. Pointing out that there are many in the computers is only an example. This capacitor is shorter or stubbier if you will than those in computers but the tell tale signs are still there. The three converging lines on what is actually the top is standard. the two circles on what is actually the bottom are where the wiring goes through, usually copper I believe, to be attached to the board. These types of capacitors have a tendacy to get over worked and in so buldge and start leaking enormous amounts of heat. But then again I guess its all perspective not everyone sees the truth of things.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by 1Veritas]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

If he owned a alien artifact and he put it into a safety deposit and the government wanted it, do you think that would stop the government??

The government owns the banks, last time I checked, and all they have to do is call Patriots Act on the guy and it'd be ripped off.

He's better of burying it in the ground somewhere.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That is not an alien artifact.

That is a damaged electrolytic capacitor canister without its shrink wrap label.

Sorry to burst the bubble.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 25-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
aAtleast you took some pics but I have to wonder one thing here... If this story is true (I wont judge either way yet) why dont you get a picture of the mark it clearly would have left on your head. Then take a clearer picture of the item. And then get someone to take a pic of you holding the item next to the wound on your head.
If you could do this and post it up here some of us can then save that pic so even if the item does somehow get taken we have photographic proof.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Could you or veritas please provide a photo that resembles this object?

Stating something without proof is as provable as him claiming it's an alien artifact.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by 1Veritas

Not a capacitor.

I'll pull my computer open right now and give you a quick look.

There is nothing remotely similar to that object in a computer, and if you google image search capacitor, no capacitor looks remotely close to that.

I'm saying it's more along the lines of a piece of a model, possibly a piece of a car. Maybe part of a toy remote control airplane, it does look like there is a engraving of a airplane on the top of the metal object.

yes...not a computer part. ... not even close

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
These are some PC Capacitors look familiar?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
[edit on 26-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Wow.

I think that ends the story, you got to it first Veritas.

If anyone doesn't know how to do this already, ctrl+mouse wheel to zoom in.

You'll clearly see very similar markings on the head of the capacitors.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Revolution-2012]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join