It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: They're working on a one world government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
A must-watch...

Dr. Paul, as usual, pulling no punches on Glenn Beck's show yesterday.

He comes out and flat out says that the central banks are SECRETLY trying to create a NEW MONETARY SYSTEM, and a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, which we have all been speculating on here at ATS for ages now. Still think all of these things are "wild conspiracy theories"?

Think again.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ron Paul must be so sick of saying the same thing over and over again. He has been saying it for years and few people listen. I guess NWO take over, new currency, NA union will all have to just happen because no body listens to the man who has successfully predicted the trouble we are in today.

WHY dont we listen to people like him instead of the people who got us here in the first place! It boggles the mind...i guess too many people already swallowed the blue pill.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
One of the peoples most valuable representatives, who doesn't sugar-coat the truth about the Fed.

Sadly, media still generally marginalizes him.

Too bad we can't compel our federal government to reveal it's own obligations to the Transnational Banking Cartel ... in the same regard it's too bad we can't get the political parties to admit their role in the matter. Actually the same lamentation could apply to the WTO, IMF, ISB, UN, ,CFR, and of course the three city states of the triumvirate.

The problem is they are STILL trying to deal a death blow to the American economy - and we are allowing them to call it a 'rescue' plan.

Keep printing money, everything else is show business. All they have to do is keep printing money, and our economy WILL fall. And along with it, the ability of the American people to express any political influence.

"Annuit Coeptis" indeed.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here's Ron Paul at the Congressional Financial meeting 02-25-09

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
"We're gonna take a break.... uhhh... yeah... so that when someone says somethin really important we don't have to break then."

Looks like they were just told "CUT HIM OFF, CUT HIM OFF"

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
When are you people going to realize you have no power and no control over this. Just ride it out to the end, to its natural conclusion. No one cares, they'll continue watching their superbowl in America and eating their hotdogs and shopping at Walmart until FEMA comes to their doorstep to take them to the local death camp. There will be no change, these people will get what they want and make a one world government.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I must be crazy, I watched it twice and never heard the words, New World Government.
I guess I need some rest.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by outatime
I must be crazy, I watched it twice and never heard the words, New World Government.
I guess I need some rest.

3:37 - Ron Paul: "They believe in world government."

3:08 - Ron Paul: "But there's a struggle going on between us who oppose World Government........but that is the direction we're going in."

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

No one cares, they'll continue watching their superbowl in America and eating their hotdogs and shopping at Walmart until FEMA comes to their doorstep to take them to the local death camp. There will be no change, these people will get what they want and make a one world government.

Take a look at ammunition sales since the inauguration and then try to say that with a straight face.

Furthermore, you speak like you live elsewhere, you must have already given up your right to bear arms.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by djzombie]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by djzombie

No one cares, they'll continue watching their superbowl in America and eating their hotdogs and shopping at Walmart until FEMA comes to their doorstep to take them to the local death camp. There will be no change, these people will get what they want and make a one world government.

Take a look at ammunition sales since the inauguration and then try to say that with a straight face.

Furthermore, you speak like you live elsewhere, you must have already given up your right to bear arms.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by djzombie]

while you're right to some degree or rather I HOPE you end up being right IN THE END..when it really matters (i.e. at the 12th hour), but what will your little shotgun and infinite ammunition do against a SWAT team/home-land securing marine corps squad breaking through your door?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well if anyone else noticed the side story during the show yesterday:

"We need a global New Deal -- a grand bargain between the countries and continents of this world -- so that the world economy can not only recover but... so the banking system can be based on... best principles," he said, referring to the 1930s American plan to fight the Great Depression. Brown was speaking as the leaders of Europe's biggest economies met to try to forge a common position on the global financial crisis ahead of a major summit in London in April. French President Nicolas Sarkozy said the world's response to the global financial meltdown had to be profound and long-lasting, not just tinkering around the edges.

Brown 'World needs global new deal'

and

Pelosi Announces British Prime Minister Gordon Brown to Address Joint Session of Congress Next Week

Wonder if this foreshadows anything to do with a NWO.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by nonnez]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
good video..
sad, that the part where Bernanke answers is cut off...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I do have to ask this probably crazy question: is it really that bad to have a one world gov't and/or one banking system? It might make more sense if we all worked together and had similar currency systems, etc. Now granted, our founding fathers purposely set up 3 branches of gov't for the whole checks-and-balance theory, so that no one part could become tyrannical. But I struggle to find why this one-world concept is so bad? Help me understand?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

We could have maybe saved ourselves from the New World Order - The one World Currency and the Eugenics program to kill us off if we had just voted for the only real and honest campaign candidate that was running for President "Ron Paul".

But no, everyone had to bury their heads in the sand and deny that any of this was really happening.

Sick I tell ya - just plain sick.

What happened to America - Foreign bankers and the Illuminati bloodline - thats what happened!

Wake up!

At least with people aware - it will slow them down a bit. Maybe the Eugenics part will not hit us until 2012 - like maybe in December sometime.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
uh oh!!! not a one world government!!! my life is going to be drastically altered because these people are gonna enslave the whole human race and turn us into mindless monkeys!!!

get serious you guys. why do you only look at "possible" negatives of a one world government and ignore the positives?

with your logic, you people suggest greek would be better off as a bunch of warring city states instead of being united. complete lunacy.

ok, here's something you might better understand......what if, alien governments in our galaxy are the ones preventing our leaders to disclose information confirming their existence because earth needed 1 central government in order to join their league of planets.

i bet at least half of you jump off the "say no to the nwo" bandwagon if that were the case.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

Just had to say, "See Iraq." I personally would rather people just withdraw consent instead of something bloody though.

Check out ÉTIENNE DE LA BOÉTIE and "Discourse on Voluntary Servitude." You can read it free online here: www.constitution.org...

Peace,
Libertarian Lady

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
Ron Paul must be so sick of saying the same thing over and over again. He has been saying it for years and few people listen. I guess NWO take over, new currency, NA union will all have to just happen because no body listens to the man who has successfully predicted the trouble we are in today.

WHY dont we listen to people like him instead of the people who got us here in the first place! It boggles the mind...i guess too many people already swallowed the blue pill.

I agree! You know when I went to vote I wanted to vote for Ron Paul but he was not an option in our voting machines here in Indiana for whatever reason. Not sure if he dropped out or what but he had my vote, if only for the fact that he is a patriot with a clue. Still couldn't get myself to vote for Obama.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

We could have maybe saved ourselves from the New World Order - The one World Currency and the Eugenics program to kill us off if we had just voted for the only real and honest campaign candidate that was running for President "Ron Paul".

But no, everyone had to bury their heads in the sand and deny that any of this was really happening.

Sick I tell ya - just plain sick.

What happened to America - Foreign bankers and the Illuminati bloodline - thats what happened!

Wake up!

At least with people aware - it will slow them down a bit. Maybe the Eugenics part will not hit us until 2012 - like maybe in December sometime.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by arizonascott]

I AGREE!!! BLAME THE #ING MEDIA they crowned Obama as a Prince and all we heard is Obama Obama Obama Obama oh yeah and OBAMA.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
good video..
sad, that the part where Bernanke answers is cut off...

I agree

but that's a strange coincidence...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by micheshi I personally would rather people just withdraw consent instead of something bloody though.

They wont let you "withdraw consent." That's all I've ever wanted since birth and the end result is the same no matter what. Prison or execution.

By there refusal to accept your withdrawal they must become the aggressor and in turn justify your defense of self but still the end result is death or imprisonment but in the case of mass withdrawal the possibility of actually winning freedom becomes real and makes the risk of death or imprisonment worthwhile.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join