It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: They're working on a one world government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Thanks for the clip DD, haha did you hear Beck "Then it begins to sound like conspiracy theory" hahahah no kidding.

The anchors were definitely told to pull back after Ron dropped his bombs so eloquently. The rebuttal would have been embarrassingly pathetic so it's er, ah, time for a break! I have seen it happen so many times now it can't be a coincidence.

So, looks like we will all have the same currency soon........ can't believe this # is happening
I will remain optimistic though, we must continue to attempt to light up the darkness......

peace

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Ron Paul is a Freemason, so he actually supports the NWO. George W Bush said the same thing, except he used the word "terrorists"

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

is it just me or...
is it the people who ARE opposed to it that will be red & blue listed, with precisely the people who dont care left alone / yellow listed (or so the theory goes... here's my personal theory on the FEMA camps... www.abovetopsecret.com...')

i actually support a form of united multinational government so i dunno what that makes me, what green listed?!? but then i live in england maybe i'm not listed at all...

the future is the NA-EU with the Eurmero as the currency

no NWO or illuminati thing, just the sheer weight of numbers tipping balance to the east

common sense must tell you that as independent countries places like the US and UK dont have the manpower to compete anymore, lets unite the entire westernised world thats what i think

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Really I didn't know that???

Slightly off topic but could anyone fill me in? Is Ron Paul a freemason? and if so does it matter? I am still standing by him, just curious.....

peace

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
We shoulda let the banks fail it was the only way we could have stopped them from joining together. When they join together they become the most powerful economic entity in the world and as the saying goes "money is power".

Its bad what we are getting ourselves into. We either have to stop what happening now or prepare for one hell of a revolution.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by themamayada
I do have to ask this probably crazy question: is it really that bad to have a one world gov't and/or one banking system? It might make more sense if we all worked together and had similar currency systems, etc. Now granted, our founding fathers purposely set up 3 branches of gov't for the whole checks-and-balance theory, so that no one part could become tyrannical. But I struggle to find why this one-world concept is so bad? Help me understand?

It's the way that they are going about to achieve it, and the plans that people have once it's accomplished.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by interested-one

Originally posted by bringthelight
Ron Paul must be so sick of saying the same thing over and over again. He has been saying it for years and few people listen. I guess NWO take over, new currency, NA union will all have to just happen because no body listens to the man who has successfully predicted the trouble we are in today.

WHY dont we listen to people like him instead of the people who got us here in the first place! It boggles the mind...i guess too many people already swallowed the blue pill.

I agree! You know when I went to vote I wanted to vote for Ron Paul but he was not an option in our voting machines here in Indiana for whatever reason. Not sure if he dropped out or what but he had my vote, if only for the fact that he is a patriot with a clue. Still couldn't get myself to vote for Obama.

You could have just wrote him in.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
while you're right to some degree or rather I HOPE you end up being right IN THE END..when it really matters (i.e. at the 12th hour), but what will your little shotgun and infinite ammunition do against a SWAT team/home-land securing marine corps squad breaking through your door?

I don't know about him or anyone else, but my own response to this would be to not go down without a fight.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The monetary system appears to be the source of the problems in the economy. The need for perpetual debt growth seems to have forced the establishment party to forcefully make greedy lenders extend credit to borrowers who were not dependable. Now to grow the debt the govt is taking the role of borrower of last resort. This may put the us and other soverign nations in a higher risk of default especially when rising gov debt leads to failed bond auctions then the fed will really print. The nwo is coming

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
We shoulda let the banks fail it was the only way we could have stopped them from joining together. When they join together they become the most powerful economic entity in the world and as the saying goes "money is power".

Its bad what we are getting ourselves into. We either have to stop what happening now or prepare for one hell of a revolution.

The banks were close to filing chapter 11 bankruptcy, which would not have put the people out of business, but rather absolved the bank of its debts. That would have had a much more devastating ripple effect on the economy

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The monetary system appears to be the source of the problems in the economy. The need for perpetual debt growth seems to have forced the establishment party to forcefully make greedy lenders extend credit to borrowers who were not dependable. Now to grow the debt the govt is taking the role of borrower of last resort. This may put the us and other soverign nations in a higher risk of default especially when rising gov debt leads to failed bond auctions then the fed will really print. Then financial bodies and new regional and global powers may pick up the slack. Russia and china may be playing this game Or not? The nwo is coming

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Okay here's an interesting question to ask yourself: Why NOT have a world government. Your all assuming that would be a bad thing...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
No doubt I do believe that this is where the United States have been heading since they began having bases in multiple countries. We are the only people with military operations in more then half the countries in the world.

It'll be too late when other countries figure out what is going on, as we will be able to reach any country to shut them up when we want to with military bases so close.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by themamayada

A one world government wouldn't work because we would lose our freedom. They don't want open-minded people walking around having a say in what they are doing. Why do you think our schools have been dumbing down our children for years? No child left behind means if you don't think for yourself, you won't have a problem with our plan of global domination. This has all been going on for so long, other countries are more aware than our own. American people don't want to believe that they are about to be enslaved by their country, but why is it so hard to believe? It happened before. Our constitution says if the government isn't coinciding with the times, it is our duty as Americans to overthrow the government and start over with a system that is more suitable. But technology has caused us to be so lazy that no one wants to stand up to them. Why not? Why can't we? This too has been done before. Quite frankly, I love this country, and I don't want to run from the NWO. We need a revolution!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Glenn Beck is a real patriot.

I know I will be flamed for that, but I have listened, and he is sincere.

Unlike Hannity.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The NWO will not have to force itself upon the world. The world will beg for it. As the people of the US have looked to Obama as their messiah to save them so will the world look to the NWO as a messiah to save it. It will be by flattery that they archive their goals and not force. Remember a man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still. However, make it look reasonable and he will follow right along like a sheep to the slaughter.

Will you have to give up your guns...no. They already know you would fight if challenged so expect something else. The collapse of the financial system is a forgone conclusion, it is just a matter of days or months. Then they will offer the New Deal and the jobless masses needing to feed their families will run to sign-up. Not a single shot fired yet victory is complete. You kept your gun ready to defend God, family and country but signed your arse away. History repeats, FDR's New Deal = NWO's New Deal, the slave is still a slave just with a new owner.

The 14th amendment made us all slaves on the federal plantation, FDR just cemented the deal in 1933 and our fathers signed up. Will you sign up for the NWO's New Deal to get a job and feed your family? If you say no I won't, then your wife and children will die. Who here is willing to do that? Fairly safe to say almost none would.

Come on CITIZEN its for your family, its the right thing to do, we care about you and your family, just sign here. As they smile and offer you the pen, Checkmate. Welcome CITIZEN to the NWO here is your ID and purchase card. It is good at all NWO facilities and stores you did the right thing for you and your family. You exit out of the NWO center with a spring in your step and a smile on your face. That wasn't so bad after all and hey, they even put 500 Amero's on the card so you could buy food and things needed. Plus you have a job now, you report in the morning to the center and will be assigned you work. Life is good isn't CITIZEN!!

If you refuse the New Deal, they will smile and point you over to another line. There you will also get a card and exit out another door but it will lead to a FEMA camp. No fuss, no shooting all is quiet and calm. If you think they have not thought of this, they have and have been programing people via the media for decades but you just didn't know it.

This is what Rep. Ron Paul has been saying for years but few are listening or looking. There none so blind as those who will not see and none so deaf as those who will not hear.

[edit on 2/26/2009 by pstrron]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
Ron Paul must be so sick of saying the same thing over and over again.

Yet, he's still alive and kicking, which is kinda strange considering. Nobody is suspicious about this. Nobody at all?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The writing is on the wall.
That doesn't mean that it cannot be erased. There is still a large population out there fighting across the globe who are fed up with their government and leaders. Americans are on the tip of that...we will either rise up as the United States...or rise up against the take over. Either way...time will only tell.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ron Paul is part of the world government.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Harry S Dent is on C2C right now saying everything that Ron Paul has warned us about. He says we are going through a similar process that Japan went through in the 90's, but the big difference is we have a huge debt that we will not be able to overcome.

A dollar crash is inevitable. Throwing good money after bad with bailouts, stimulus, then more bailouts may stall the crash but eventually we will all have to reap the whirlwind when all the bubbles burst.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join