It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison Planet website acting wierd...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
So here I am, on Prison Planet, trying to post about Bilary's trip to China and how dissidents were locked up for and during her visit.
I thought it would be good to talk about how were kissing China's backside so they keep buying our bonds to fund this whole bailout scam.

I could not copy the URL...I could not copy and paste...nothing. My browser was unresponsive for 5 seconds each time that I tried to do this.

No response from my mouse either.

Never had that happen on that site before and I'm there daily.

Here's the link..try it for yourself.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Call me crazy, but maybe the censorship has begun.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Works fine for me

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Works fine for me

I just went there again and I get huge lag time and the screen is blue at first then goes to white like usual.

I doubt it's my system, but then again if it's working fine for you....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I swear my computer is being tracked right now. Everytime i visit sites like prison planet and above top secret my computer slows down and every link takes way too long. does the black list apply to me when im not in usa?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I, too, have been lagging really bad on conspiracy sites, especially prison planet. Sometimes Infowars and Prison Planet dont even bother loading all the way for me.
It has just recently been like that, figured it was from all the flash and links loading on the page though.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
same here, right clicking on the link, it takes too long to then be able to click copy... i too think it is the flash or some other java related stuff on that site....

for a real Eye opener, and a wee side trip, what do you all make of this link....

keep an eye on the actual domain, ignore all the code in the url, which has been turned into the tiny url, by someone else....

/cbe3gs

this link was found at another site, on a thread about disinfo and AJ

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by b4tee4

Haha. Wow that link is interesting

new topics

top topics

join