It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Kills his own story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Infinite means that there are also an infinite number of timelines that are almost exactly the same. If you could hop into one of these timelines that is almost identical you could do whatever you wanted and not have to worry about paradox. He said that our timeline was about 2% off from his. 2% of infinity is a LOT OF DIFFERENCES, so I think his math was off.

And how would he know this? Pinpoint this? Prepare for this? Make this happen?

I dunno. I don't think it's true and I don't think it's a hoax. I think it's an interesting story worth paying more attention too.

Yes, it deserves much more attention. If you read it all, you would KNOW it was a hoax by now.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
There isn't an infinite number of time lines. Some of them collapse, and laws of energy conservation cause them to meld with each other at those points. There is an infinite number of POTENTIAL time lines. Which is a different thing altogether.

and this is something you can prove, demonstrate, and clearly explain, or just what you think happens?

PEOPLE - be clear, answer the actual questions.

There are so many titor threads to go onto just to ruminate about how intellectual you all think you are. Either help prove he is real, a hoax, or go blather in one of his other threads, please!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

He had a device that contained 2 micro-singularities. Bu injecting minute quanities of matter into the singularities the device create a "wormhole" between the 2, creating a bubble of normal gravity inside of that everything would be transported into an alternate timeline. Cesium clocks were used for timing and gravity censors were used for spatial orientation

Uhhh.... you missed the point. Not technically how did the device create micro singularities, what happened to his reality and your reality as Titor appeared in it?

Nothing. You may be misunderstanding him. He said he knew it was different by his being here, meaning that in his timeline, there was no history of a time traveler appearing in the late 90's on the internet. I guess it is possible his arrival may have created this alternate timeline.

You misunderstood him. Please re-read Titor's actual words. When he came to MY 2000, something happened where a new branch was made. A new world line was created. Now there were two parallel worldliness, the one he never appeared in and the one he did. Those are his words. Prove me wrong, prove me right, agree, and lets move on to question 3.

P.S. If I seem rude to you, it is misguided as you are the only one even making an attempt at engaging the actual discussion I am trying to have here. As much as it appears otherwise, my disgust is really at all this tripe that I have read already on EVERY TITOR THREAD already when I thought I was pretty specific in what this thread was about. That and your lack of actual insight. I know you are one of those Titorites that loves to tell people like me that we need to just go learn more because we do not understand.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Luciferdescending

Why dont you ask razimus on his thread? He done lots of research on this.

Or visit the thread, this may enlighten you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a thought!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertfothergill

Why dont you ask razimus on his thread? He done lots of research on this.

Or visit the thread, this may enlighten you.

Just a thought!

Because I did not start a thread to have someone refer me to YET ANOTHER THING I HAVE ALREADY WATCHED/READ/HEARD. But gosh thanks for adding yet another post that directly conflicts with anything I asked for. If no one posts at all fine. I would rather have his fans run in silent fear than have his supporters or his antisupporter - supporters simply come here to postulate and proselytize.

I mean but thanks. I am sure you did not know I had seen that and thanks for the info, aside from my rudeness.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Luciferdescending]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
OP your just treading where many have walked before, all you are doing is offering up your own opinion, and trying to pass them off as proof his story was false, which it may well be.

But it may also be true, this is why it is so interesting, I myself think it was a clever story, those attracted by it the most, are those who have had similar thoughts themselves, so when they hear something familiar, or something that fits it takes them along for the knowledge.

I understand his 2% deviation, I also understand the new universe for every action, I have thought about things like that for a long time, but not being a Physicist I will never know until someone cracks the problem, that will only be done by accident I feel, like a lot of other World changing discoveries.

You claim everyone is flaming you? I only saw one post which got a little heated, asking you to stop with the 20 questions and get on with it, that does not equal all, I like threads about john Titor, I even love the story of his supposed mother, who claimed he did come to live with them, his mom and dad and himself as a young boy, but the story of his mother seems to have dwindled away, I know there where several sites about his family, but they seem to have been taken down? maybe someone else can find them.

However when all is said and done, we will not know until more evidence comes to light, if he was speaking the truth, then others will come forward on their journeys (I hope) but until 2036 we will never be sure of anything, as for things he has said would happen, as another poster said, a 2% difference of infinity, is an incredible amount of differences, and would explain almost everything he said would happen, but seemed to years later, that is where the problem is, until something distinctive to what he said happens, no matter what the time difference is, then we just read with interest and wishes that it was us who could do it.

Thank you for bringing the subject up again, it needs to lift its head now and then for those who have never heard of John Titor.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
OP your just treading where many have walked before, all you are doing is offering up your own opinion, and trying to pass them off as proof his story was false, which it may well be.

No!

It is very very very very simple. I have asked 2 questions; two very SIMPLE questions. The first has been answered.

Can you answer the second one?

If not, please keep your rant to yourself as I have already read it in many other Titor threads.

This thread is very specific and very simple. I have expressed nothing in contradiction to anything you have offered because you have offered nothing.

Can you answer question 2 or should you just refer us all back to the last 4 places you posted your next lengthy, pointless, and terrible useless rant.

Thank ya oh so kindly,
Luci

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin

However when all is said and done, we will not know until more evidence comes to light, if he was speaking the truth, then others will come forward on their journeys

Wrong. I am sorry but that is just fantasy. If any of you can actually read what my thread says and stick to it, we will see very clearly whether there is any truth to Titor or not. Or you can continue to deflect, obfuscate, and ramble. Up to you buddy.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Because I did not start a thread to have someone refer me to YET ANOTHER THING I HAVE ALREADY WATCHED/READ/HEARD. But gosh thanks for adding yet another post that directly conflicts with anything I asked for. If no one posts at all fine. I would rather have his fans run in silent fear than have his supporters or his antisupporter - supporters simply come here to postulate and proselytize.

I mean but thanks. I am sure you did not know I had seen that and thanks for the info, aside from my rudeness.

Lucifer. I think your very young and possibly got teen aggression going on. Change your name to God Ascending! Might help you a little.

Your questions and answers dont do any favours to you. "I mean but thanks too". Your not even asking questions to debunk the debunker!!!!

Whats your point?

If you have one

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertfothergill

Lucifer. I think your very young and possibly got teen aggression going on. Change your name to God Ascending! Might help you a little.

Your questions and answers dont do any favours to you. "I mean but thanks too". Your not even asking questions to debunk the debunker!!!!

Whats your point?

If you have one

If you missed my point, you are not reading. I asked 2 questions and only one has been answered. I am sorry you do not like my questions becauase no Titorite can answer them without debunking the whole thing himself but that does not mean I have not asked them. Please read the actual thread you are ranting on and perhaps you will see my point. Otherwise, you are just ANOTHER RANTING ASS saying nothing.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

He's not the only one trying to engage you in intelligent discussion - I was nice too.

Now, for a direct answer to your second question, since I can't seem to find one anywhere:

How exactly did time travel work according to Titor? When he reached a destination, what happened then to the timeline he just appeared in?

First of all, this is exactly what "Titor" said about his alleged Time Machine -

Pamela: 1. can you explain to me in detail the basic physics and mathematics behind how the machine operates? and exactly how it distorts gravity.
Timetravel_0: 1) Time travel is achieved by altering gravity. This concept is already proven by atomic clock experiments. The closer an observer is to a gravity source (high mass), the slower time passes for them. Traveling at high speeds mimics this effect which = the twin paradox of faster than light travel. However, this type of gravity manipulation is not sufficient to alter your world line. The basic math to alter world lines exists right now. Tipler first described a working "time machine" through his theory of massive rotating spheres. I apologize for the web site but it was the only one I could find quickly. www.geocities.com... Certain types of black holes also exhibit the "time travel" abilities of Tipler cylinders. Kerr was one of the first to describe the dual event horizons of a rotating black hole. As with Tipler's cylinders, it was possible to travel on a "time-like" trip through a Kerr black hole and end up in a different world line without being squished by the gravity of the singularity. www.physics.fsu.edu... qso.lanl.gov... www.leonllo.freeservers.com... www.astro.ku.dk... (deleted)....................................................... The mass and gravitational field of a microsingularity can then be manipulated by "injecting" electrons onto its surface. By rotating two electric microsigularities at high speed, it is possible to create and modify a local gravity sinusoid that replicates the affects of a Kerr black hole. For those asking how come a microsingularity doesn't swallow the Earth or want to know details about the size, stability, mass, temperature and resulting Hawking radiation from such a thing.. those details I must keep to myself.

To answer your second part: He stated that each time he and other "travellers from the future" go back - they more or less are on around a 2% divergence in world lines - read to mean "time lines" - that when he comes here he is actually on another time line than the one he started from. So - according to John Titor, he really isn't in "HIS" past per se - but "a past of Earth."

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Just so you know - I'll be more than happy to go right along answering questions with you because I want to see the outcome of this as well.

I don't believe it was true and I was even in contact with the person calling themself "Pamela" but that contact was brief. If you want - I can reproduce the emails here for you to read.

She seemed to be amicable until in my last email to her I suggested I thought she was actually the person claiming to be John Titor. I never received an email from her again after that.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

cool, so can you answer question two?

Just to use nice round numbers...

If Titor jumps from his 2040 back 2000, does he join my timeline? creat a new timeline? Or magically fall into some other pre-existing timeline?

P.S. Theorists, go away. This is about how Titor explained things, not how you all wish they were.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Luciferdescending]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

To answer your second part: He stated that each time he and other "travellers from the future" go back - they more or less are on around a 2% divergence in world lines - read to mean "time lines" - that when he comes here he is actually on another time line than the one he started from. So - according to John Titor, he really isn't in "HIS" past per se - but "a past of Earth."

My bad, I did not read far up enough.

Ok, so each time he makes a trip, essentially his arrival creates a new worldline/timeline. Correct?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

According to what he said:

Yes. He does.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Your question 2 was actually two questions man - lol.

I was answering both.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

He doesnt create a "new" world line... it says he arrives in a possible path of casuality, with a 2% divergance. All of these timelines are present with or without titor existing or appearing in ANY of them. the person above stated this...

Im gonna take a wild guess and say that your whole opinion of what might be wrong with his story later on is going to be based around the "new" timeline creation response you were fishing for.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

He doesnt create a "new" world line... it says he arrives in a possible path of casuality, with a 2% divergance. All of these timelines are present with or without titor existing or appearing in ANY of them. the person above stated this...

Im gonna take a wild guess and say that your whole opinion of what might be wrong with his story later on is going to be based around the "new" timeline creation response you were fishing for.

ummmm... you need to read both Titor's own words and try actually reading the poster above you because they both agree with my premise. You can assume all you like but since you are very uninformed, I could care less what you have to add now.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

LOL

You jerk!

You didn't add your third question. If you can use time to take out your hatred on others - at least fuel my raging curiosity where this is going.....

Jeez

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

"...The grandfather paradox is impossible. In fact, all paradox is impossible. The Everett-Wheeler-Graham or multiple world theory is correct. All possible quantum states, events, possibilities, and outcomes are real, eventual, and occurring. The chances of everything happening someplace at sometime in the superverse is 100%."[8]

Heres the quote for you proving what i am explaining is correct. So my above statement is 100% true. He does NOT "create" new timelines. thats a quote from titor.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Wertdagf]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join