It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of intelligently controlled unknown spacecrafts with probable extra-terrestrial origin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
People often assume UFOs are extra-terrestrial in that they are from other planets in other galaxies. When it actual fact they could be and most probably are, from other dimensions. Those dimensions being of a spiritual nature, transforming themselves into our 3 dimensional existence.

Outside our 3 dimensional plane time does not exist. This is why they have been recorded as far back as biblical times and earlier. The Bible mentions Nephilim in the Book of Genesis as an example, amongst other references throughout Biblical texts.

Its one thing to argue that UFO's are definitely NOT man-made, as the OP has stated, but its another to assume that they are extra-terrestrial in nature from distant galaxies and or other planets. Furthermore the assumption that these beings from distant galaxies are friendly, and have man-kinds best intentions at heart. This above anything I find frightening.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
isn't admissible in court, but people have been put to death with it... literally.

Circumstantial evidence is a collection of facts that, when considered together, can be used to infer a conclusion about something unknown. Circumstantial evidence is usually a theory, supported by a significant quantity of corroborating evidence. In law and criminal investigations, corroboration is normally supplied by one or more expert witnesses who provide forensic evidence.

So tell me where are the expert witness that are able to provide forensic evidence to help the ufo case that alien are here
. I mean if this was to go to court...would there be any forensic evidence to go by? Dude...

[edit on 22-2-2009 by riggs2099]

[edit on 22-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I look at it like this... If all of this is true, then it appears that Governments employ a shoot first mentality in regards to them. Apparently they aren't hostile, or they would have fired back by now. And I'm afraid that if they ever did decide to fire back, we would be toast.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Riggs, you are becoming bothersome. The OP gave you the evidence of the implants. You ignored it.
I may be better off behaving like you and actually using my ignore bin for once.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

You stated Riggs that his point wasn't valid because he said it was rubbish.
That isn't true. He gaved his reasons for why he believed so. The ball is now in your court to counter his claims. Instead, you ridiculed him...

YOU LOST THAT POINT.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have no idea if this has been done..asked..I'm sure someone has...
Anyone ever looked at the sky with infrared before? Looking around to see if there is actually some kind of hidden heat source that would display itself that way?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
having put the case for being sceptical as to extraterrestrial origins, it is interesting to note the similarities between some of the biggest and well-documented ufo cases, lending support to the view that UFOs are real and not fictitious, without giving a definite origin:

1. roswell -- occurred near to US nuclear bomb squad -- the base from which the US bombed Japan to end the war. ie. very sensitive location. some of the debris apparently contained strange writing, like egyptian hyrogliphics.

2. kecksburg -- shaped like a bell. again, strange writing -- symbols -- around the rim. military were on the scene immediately.

3. rendlesham forest in UK -- occurred near one of the largest US nuclear bomb installations in europe. again -- the craft in the forest was described as having strange symbols on the exterior -- like hyrogliphs.

4. phoenix lights -- NOT the flares that were dropped but the huge, black, triangular craft observed by many flying close to very sensitive US air bases in the area.

all of the above cases have common factors: multiple witnesses (expert and civilian), high-level military involvement, and all involve craft that have symbols (apart phoenix, where the objects didnt land) inscribed on the outer hull -- symbols that were strange but resembled ancient writing.

we cannot say for sure what took place in the above cases, but all point to phenomenon that has never been explained properly by the authorities to this day...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I still subscribe to the notion that the vast majority of sightings relate to craft of an earthly origin: reference the Nazi experimental disc craft(Haunebu etc) and the US,s "Silver bug"as well as the purported use of mass minimalisation and electrogravitic technology in the B-2.Since Roswell, the concept of these craft being of extra terrestrial origin has become accepted as the "norm"based on what? the possible placement of some humanoid shaped manikins by the authorities at the crash site?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Great post OP

Found the Corso book on Sribd
and am reading it now. Its free to download from there in pdf format

I remember some USAF projects off hand

Project BlueBook
Project Grudge
Project Sign

Anyone has info on that?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

I thought mrjenka said that most but not all UFO's were manmade he even went on to give his opinion of the percentage. Puppetmaster the stuff you know about most of us do too. None of it is any revelation. I concur with mrjenka that a larger percentage of sightings are man made. That is what he said and not that all of them are. Get that much straight Majorion.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pupetmaster
I wanted to add to my earlier post. Here is a quote from Corso's book in which he states which technologies comes from the retrieved crashed alien space crafts and were funnelled into secret army R&D projects throught the office of foreign technology.

- Image intensifiers, which ultimately became "night vision"
- Fiber optics
- Supertenacity fibers
- Lasers
- Molecular alignment metallic alloys
- Integrated circuits
- Microminiaturization of logic boards
- HARP (High Altitude Research Project)
- Project Horizon (moon base)
- Portable atomic generators (ion
propulsion drive)
- Irradiated food
- Third brain guidance systems (EBE
headbands)
- Particle beams ("Star Wars"
antimissile energy weapons)
- Electromagnetic propulsion
systems

Well, as is the common belief, aliens in our Solar System could be hundreds of thousands if not millions of years ahead of us in technology. That said, I find it strange that they have antiquated technology like what has been mentioned above, in their downed spacecraft from where people claim this technology came from by reverse engineering.

Let's face it. An alien technology millions of years in advance of ours would be simply mind boggling! All this stuff including lasers, image intensifiers, miniaturization of LBs and so on isn't the technology from the far future. It's pretty contemporary and not such a big deal after all.

Alien tech would be literally alien to us as their thought processes may not be the same after all! For all we know they could be guiding their craft by thought alone and not any conventional means (This I firmly believe to be the case). Their mode of communication would be telepathy especially over stellar distances!

In a nut shell all the scientific discoveries made as has been listed above is too rudimentary and contemporary to be of advanced alien origin or design, which would be light years ahead of us.

So I don't think this particular aspect is proof of alien visitations. There is perhaps more proof of their existence, but certainly not this one!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I have seen some good research done here. Well done people! I'm working on a little something myself here. I'm writing up a study. It will probably be book length by the time I'm done. It will probably take me a while yet to complete. I have traced visits to this planet go all the way back to 3 billion years ago. Our history is very rich with these people. Right now I'm working on a short virsion fitted for forums. The problem so far is it's 4 pages long and I've only given slight snapshots of history from the 1700's to 11,000 years ago. I have not even touched the past 100 years nor anything older than 11,000 years old yet. I will have to shorten the short virsion considerably. X-D

One additional site to visit is blackvault.com. It has well over 10,000 pages of released Top Secret documents from the DOD, CIA, FBI, NSA, NASA, SECRET SEVICE, ALL MILITARY BRANCHES, and tons more on EBE people and their craft alone. This is definitly worth checking into for may of us. Most of us have probably already been there, but I felt it needed to be mentioned.

I would like to drop 3 more sources for every one.

Fastwalkers (best documentary out there in my opinion)
Project Camelot's interview with Clifford Stone
Project Camelot's interview with Robert O. Dean

I'm sure that many of us have seen these before, but perhaps some of us have not.

I have found that even if you half a**ed look for proof, you find it abundantly. It's unmistakable, it's provocative, it's everywhere, and it is VERY easy to find.

Keep up the great work everyone! You have my thanks!
X-D

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hi pupetmaster, maybe you find this an interesting article.
It is not the “hard evidence” or the “hard proof” of a real Alien craft of course, but in this article it’s about the so called ARV “alien reproduction vehicle” of in this case Mr. Mark McCandlish, US Air Force.
You can in my opinion see it definitely as some sort of “proof” that those “Black Ops” have indeed some real Alien crafts in there position and are for decades now trying to reproduce them in which they most likely as claimed by others also have succeeded.

Mark McCandlish is an accomplished aerospace illustrator and has worked for many of the top aerospace corporations in the United States. His colleague, Brad Sorenson, with whom he studied, has been inside a facility at Norton Air Force Base, where he witnessed alien reproduction vehicles, or ARVs, that were fully operational and hovering. In his testimony, you will learn that the US not only has operational antigravity propulsion devices, but we have had them for many, many years, and they have been developed through the study, in part, of extraterrestrial vehicles over the past fifty years. In addition, we have the drawing from aerospace inventor Brad Sorenson of the devices that he saw, as well as a schematic of one of these alien reproduction vehicles — in some remarkable detail.

Drawing of an ARV.

img88.imageshack.us...

Now, I started looking at the design of this thing, and it occurred to me that what I was looking at was a huge Tesla coil, which is kind of like an open-air transformer. What happens is that when you pass electricity through this large diameter coil, it creates a field.
That’s what this system does: it takes electricity, using two large 24-volt marine-style batteries. You basically use that to somehow put an alternating current through these windings. [Then], you step up that electricity through the secondary coil, which is on the column in the middle, and you get this extremely high voltage. You can selectively put the voltage on any of these 48 capacitor sections.

Well, why would you want to do that? If you’re using just a normal Tesla coil, you usually have maybe one or two capacitors in the whole system. But, you’re talking about a different type of capacitor here — you’re talking about capacitors that are made up of plates — plates that are shaped like long, thin triangles, and they are all radially-oriented just like the spokes of a wheel, just like the oxygen tanks, just like the field lines from that large diameter coil. As you look at this system, if you’re an electrician or just somebody who knows a little bit about Tesla coils and the way they are set up, you begin to realize that the orientation of components is really the key to making the system work.

Why so many different capacitor sections? If you just have one big disc like Mark Stambough did with his experiment at the University of [Arizona] — which, by the way, was confiscated by men claiming to be from the government and claiming privilege under the National Security Act. They took all this stuff, interviewed all the people that saw the experiments, and told everybody to keep their mouths shut and not talk about it. But, I heard about it from his roommate who knew what had happened. [Anyway], in that case, you have levitation, but you don’t get any control. You have this thing floating around, and it’s just sort of floating on whatever this field is that it’s producing, but you don’t have any control.

So, what happens? You break that disc up into 48 different sections, and then you can decide how much electricity you want to put on this side or over there on that side, so you can control the amount of electricity and the amount of thrust and vectoring that you get. You can make it go straight up, you can make it bank and turn and pitch — whatever you want to, by virtue of the fact that you can control where the electricity goes in those 48 different sections. If you ever take a circle and divide it up into 48 equal sections, you’ll find that those are really thin little slices. So, you have these 48 individual capacitors, and you have one big Tesla coil. You’ve got to have some kind of a rotating spark gap, just like the distributor in your car, that sends the electricity out to each of those sections. Then, you have to have some way of controlling how much electricity goes to each one.

[A disc-shaped craft like this has omnidirectional movement — it isn’t limited to moving in one direction like a jet with a nose and a tail. LW, after talking to McCandlish.]

You find the whole article here.

ca.geocities.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

Originally posted by ablue07
I thought mrjenka said that most but not all UFO's were manmade he even went on to give his opinion of the percentage.

And everyone is rightfully entitled to their respective opinions. If will notice, I never once criticized him for believing UFOs to be something different.

However, when one claims that he/she are 'in the know', and provide no evidence for this claim, then go on to mock others' research and opinions, and do nothing except demand evidence; and even when evidence is shown.. well.. I'll just leave 'mrjenka' to answer that for you.

Originally posted by mrjenka
If I would find links to prove what all you claim I could very well leave my 9-5 and just search for links to discredit the junk you guys keep regurgitating.

Just search for links to discredit. Class-A debunker.. I'd like to see him try and deny this.

So admittedly, if mrjenka had the time, he would do everything he can to discredit other people's evidence and opinions. And this is the matter I was discussing.

Originally posted by ablue07
Get that much straight Majorion.

You certainly need to get straight yourself, since you can't even tell when a debunker is staring you right in the face.

If you would care to add to the quality of the thread, other than making it a personal attack against Majorion, I might just reply to you next time, out of the kindness of my heart. Till then however, kindly refrain from the insults.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Hmmmm, and your brain can't comprehend simple grammar and spelling.

Is attacking poeple truly necessary? So what if this person's strength is not spelling or grammer. Should it really make a difference? Mine sucks too but I have massive strengths in other areas to compensate. You are making your strenghts known to people by stating such a thing.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Valkyr8]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Answer to all questions about UFO being real or not?
I know what i have seen, and nothing or nobody can convince me that what i saw was man made.

There is something out there, and it has been around for thousands of years.
I just believe that their technology is so far developed from ours, so we feel OWNED, because we cant do anything about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I have to be honest, guys, but this thread is starting to remind me of one of those really heated religious debates I see on my favorite forums. Each side holds their ground so ferociously, and they're not willing to move even if better evidence is presented from either side. You won't even give each other a chance to breath, it seems. Both sides would rather dismiss it as an attack on their personal beliefs, and thus begin attacking as well, creating a never ending cycle that rarely produces anything useful. That's not the way it should be.

The pursuit of truth should -not- involve this level of extreme personal defense/attack. It's logical to think that from time to time, in your pursuit of said truth, you may be wrong, but that's what its all about. To Deny Ignorance.

*clears throat* So can't we all just... get along?

Also, I really don't want this thread to die because I really like some of the material provided. Aside from the insults, it's a great read.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ive believed in UFOs for many years , thinking that they may have been ETs , but after many years i've arrived at a personal conclusion that they are military vehicles , and that we are being fed a lot of disinformation because of a situation that will unfold soon that will require us to have had that foundational grounding . They want us to think they are holding back because it perpetuates the momentum that i believe will result in a pyrotechnical false flag operation or invasion using the internet , SFX , the magnet of " the need " for global unity under one leader and one government , which will be orchestrated via the false flag invasion lie i think.......then people will be owned by the state and controlled , by their need of money.

This is personal opinion , and open to question , but i really cant believe in little green men anymore. Governments are very highly skilled now at disinfo and the very thing that they want us to believe , is achieved by making it seem like its a coverup , because its what they actually want us to believe.

disclosure will come , but it will be false flag disinfo , to herd us towards their ultimate aim of global control.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pupetmaster

How come this Dr Steven Greer is not mentioned on the SETI website? Is he a bona fide source or just some loose canon?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join