It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of intelligently controlled unknown spacecrafts with probable extra-terrestrial origin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Further substance

www.youtube.com...

Doctor Roger Lear is the one i was speaking of before. SUrgeon from southen california who removed implant of extraterrestrial origin.

Implant was sent to Los Alomos Laboratory (world class) for metallurgic testing
They recommended further testing due to the combination of elements contained withing the object
Then sent to New Mexico Tech Laboratory for a battery of metallurgic tests who theorized (without knowing provenance of sample) that it was pieces of a very rare meteorite that only a few pieces had ever been found on earth.
A Scanning electron analysis was conducted on the implant which determined that the object was manufactured and not naturally ocurring. Implant was connected to patient's nerve endings.

A third laboratory, University of california in San diego then confirmed the extraterrestrial origin of the materials.
www.youtube.com...

Remember my NASA exobiology link? "NASA funds researchs into the implications of life elswhere" as stated on their website.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pupetmaster
Proof is all around you, if you don't accept the idea, you'll never accept the proof even when it is staring you in the face.

Precisely,

One may try to discredit one piece of evidence, maybe two or three.. but when you look at the amount of witness testimonies and whistle blowers, it's very improbable to say; that there is nothing to this subject of UFOs.

Most ridiculous thing you may hear from people like mrjenka; is that UFOs aren't real. The U.S government's own projects included Sign, Bluebook, etc.. and those files were made public long ago.. at least one of the project's aims, was to try and discern whether UFOs posed a national security threat. Doesn't exactly sound like a non-important or unreal subject, now does it.

It's funny how many skeptics, ask for evidence of things.. usually just to discredit anything you bring forth.. but here you have mrjenka, who mocks All Seeing Eye's evidence as rubbish, but when asked for evidence to back up his statement, here's what he says;

Originally posted by mrjenka
I do not have the time nor the "want"

But here's what mrjenka does "want";

Originally posted mrjenka
If I would find links to prove what all you claim I could very well leave my 9-5 and just search for links to discredit the junk you guys keep regurgitating.

[edit on 22/2/09 by Majorion]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pupetmaster

Although even as a believer, I disagree that proof exists in a way that rules out man made "flying saucers" I do believe that plenty of circumstantial evidence exists to even support the extraterrestrial visitation hypothesis. And I thank you for such a comprehensive list of what might be some of the best sources to look into this evidence. Anyone who calls themselves a skeptic should only do so after having given them a fair look.

-rrr

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

Thank you for your wisdom RickyRRR. Althought i don't agree with all of your opinions, you have made Sound comments reflecting good logic on this topic of great importance.

I think that Some "alien Reproduction vehicles", as stated in some of testimony of the Disclosure project (link posted in one of my previous posts) exist and have been reverse-engineered from the original extra terrestrial spacecrafts.

The point of my thread argues quite clearly to prove the following careful use of words

"intelligently controlled unknown spacecraft of probable extra-terrestrial origin"

Their origin is quite probable and can be also debated however i argue that the proof of the manifestation of "intelligently controlled unknown spacecraft" exist. This proof exist and some of it has been presented to you today.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The subject of UFO's is certainly a complex one. One can never forget the book "Disclosure," from where the Disclosure Project formed. One of the most explosive subjects in the book was one whistleblower's mention of the future plans of the U.S. military to keep their budget expanding: fear of Communists, fear of terrorists and then fear of alien invasion. When the terrorist card was played after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the whistleblower quit the military in disgust. I'm not saying that some UFO's are not real extraterrestrial craft. Roswell seemed to be the real thing since no one was looking for it until someone reported it. But then we have to piece together some other info. David Childress makes an extremely casual comment in his book "Lost Cities of Ancient Lemuria and the Pacific" about a town in the Australian outback where noises were constantly emanating because, according to the locals, "the Americans are building flying saucers." (Some of the missing trillions?) Then there are the flying saucer successes of the Nazis, whose secrets were taken to America and possibly Russia. This shows that the technology is not beyond us. I found that Philip Cosco's book had me thinking that it was total disinformation. And then there are the stories about the shadow space program, which either confirms the existence of extraterrestials or is the practice run for the fake alien invasion. It's confusing or is that the point? Every idea, every movement in America gets co-opt'ed by the CIA because in their twisted Nazi-based logic everything is a "threat."

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pupetmaster

THANK YOU for posting thsi!! i agree with you 100 percent. Im definately going to have to read the books you posted about. I thoroughly believe you. We are not alone, and everything to prove E.T. life is out there happening now! There is no way the government is just going to come out and say it, well possibly, but our disclosure of UFO's, E.T.s, ect is going to come from the sky itself. I find it so funny that the people looking for "proof" are expecting an answer from the government that they dont trust or rely on for anything else!!! You made a point as well about that in your previous post i believe. As far as anyone arguing this, you have to come up with as much evidence pointing the other way! Look at abductions, videos/pictures (either its too grainy or too good), testimonials by various officials in military and aerospace, the NASA videos themselves...Im just reiterating what was said by pupetmater as far as his evidence shown. This is something that could be great for our country, actually our world !!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
also, we are almost always told of new technology we hold. Why not the UFO's? well my answer is we have gotten them from crashed ET's. Why wouldnt they tell us of such transportation, possibly curing our economy? If they came out with this stuff it would simply point to "yes we have back engineered alien space craft" - Which im sure would lead to all chaos, doubt of religion, rebellion, and riots. Why is it so hard to believe something else is out there? We could be living a experiment. This could be a video game for other worlds. We dont know. But you honestly must be to sheltered to believe we are alone here. Science even points out that by probablity there are many other worlds out there occupied by llving organisms. Think of all the people who have died because of this! Think of all the things that arent talked about or disclosed to the public! Yes i do believe there are UFO's created by our government that most likely attribute to A LOT of sightings. The aliens are coming to normal people, they have lost the trust of the government. I have talked to people personally who have been on alien space craft, been face to face with them. They are here and be ready for it. Most of them that come to this world are biomechanical to do things here on Earth. I am ready for this to all start unfolding as we all should!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I certainly agree that the subject of UFOs, UAP of the D category, USOs, aliens, exobiology, astrobiology, astronomy, gravitic-magnetism, genetic engineering, nanotechnology and many other such subjects & technologies are very complex and most certainly all of global significance. They deserve to be thoroughly researched, debated and used with peaceful intentions & uses.

Funny how the Geocities site & links doesn't work anymore after setting it up 4 hours ago. Perhaps there's to much bandwith.

Anyhow if anyone as other "proof" or any other hard evidence or even a friend that could be a whistle blower, please do all you can to bring the information and truth forward for the benefit of all.

Again if you wish to argue a position contradictory to my points made so far, please refer to the previously posted material, links before attacking the idea, the concept without a valid & logical argument.

Thank you for continued contributions to his conversation

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
All one has to do is take a SERIOUSLY good look at the big picture.

Why have classified information & secrets in the first place? Because there is an agenda... The rabbit hole goes VERY deep.

The Discosure project is the video that first woke me up. I was struck by mixed emotions of hapiness & anger... The truth had set me free, but it had certainly pissed me off!

- I emailed my local news stations in hopes that it would air, but I did not even get a reply. I am STILL burning with the desire to get this out to the masses! If only they knew... And so, I'm stuck in cyber space, so just like the info I want to get out to the masses... PEOPLE: Burn the video to DVD in MASS, and other films, such as Terrorstor, the money masters & end game, etc... THE TIME IS NOW!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Good thread for references...
Deserves the flag I gave it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have no clue as to why I keep falling for this...
. Absolute proof of aliens being...what a joke. There is no absolute proof only theory....the problem with believers is they only believe the people who go along with thier beliefs. I keep hoping that one day I will come onto one of these threads that say absolute/solid proof and there will be some. The links you have posted are not original and have been all over the net....do your own research then you maybe the debunkers will listen to what you have to say. As for the tether crap...if they were alien spacecraft...then they had to be aliens that were disorganized and also had to be the dumbest aliens around....why else would they send a entire fleet of suppposed mile long craft to look at a tether. I mean do you honestly think it would take an entire fleet of ufo's to check one thing out...
. As for the supposed voice of that astronaut stating they have the alien craft under observation...there is no proof who says it...only a theory. I wish you believers would stop using theories as proof of something. the disclosure project was a joke....stories about seeing things they had no clue what they were....that does not automatically make them aliens from another galaxy or planet. Believers give us something we can test, study or touch..then we debunkers will go away...otherwise you will always be the gullible that are willing to believe anything with out facts to back them up.

PS
The ancient art is only interpreted by the novice any way they see fit; meaning you will always see what you want. Where are the archealogical experts to back up these claims.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by riggs2099]

[edit on 22-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Well, if it were me, I would go and retrieve it. Why? Same reason we reverse engineer THEIR technology... To assess the capabilities.

Only for us we get to gain tech when we do it. I'm assuming they would say "aha, well I see that they have developed x, y and z."

As for proof? No, this is not proof. This is a buttload of evidence. Very good evidence when looked at in such a large group. Proof is a tricky term. The "theory" as you like to call it, certainly is comprised of a lot of facts.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pupetmaster

Further substance

www.youtube.com...

Doctor Roger Lear is the one i was speaking of before. SUrgeon from southen california who removed implant of extraterrestrial origin.

Implant was sent to Los Alomos Laboratory (world class) for metallurgic testing
They recommended further testing due to the combination of elements contained withing the object
Then sent to New Mexico Tech Laboratory for a battery of metallurgic tests who theorized (without knowing provenance of sample) that it was pieces of a very rare meteorite that only a few pieces had ever been found on earth.
A Scanning electron analysis was conducted on the implant which determined that the object was manufactured and not naturally ocurring. Implant was connected to patient's nerve endings.

A third laboratory, University of california in San diego then confirmed the extraterrestrial origin of the materials.
www.youtube.com...

Remember my NASA exobiology link? "NASA funds researchs into the implications of life elswhere" as stated on their website.

What is the point of this?

Again your regurgitating information everyone has heard and seen before. What is your unique touch to this thread?

Anyone can put in "ufos" into google search engine and produce links...

what do you pupetmaster bring to this thread and conversation

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Jay.. you have first hand knowledge of "reverse-engineering of alien tech??"

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread439375/pg3# The "theory" as you like to call it, certainly is comprised of a lot of facts.

Show me the facts that are being used as proof.
FACT is defined as something that actually exists, or something having objective reality that can be verified according to an established standard of evaluation.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

very well put riggs.. I have been trying to parley this same information to this thread for hours now.

"proof" as you call it in the most solid of forms is different to all..

which constitutes as "proof" to you may not be "proof" to me.

3-4 quarter of fiscal year 09 there will be a release of information. Both government and private release will be made.

The information release has already begun. it is out there for everyone to pick up on and follow through the year.

I may be able to assist with questions. yet my thread was closed... oddly enough...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Riggs... please elaborate on "evidence"..

this is a subject where our routine sherlock homles will not suffice.

this is not a murder case with physical evidence(dna, weapon etc..)

so, what "evidence" would make it "evidence" & not "theory"??

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

See riggs, that's exactly what i was saying about debating logically with sound arguments.

You just stated that every point i've made isn't true without backing your statements as i've made.

Didn't i just mention a story about something (the implant) that was studied, touched analyzed at 3 of the world's leading laboratories? Did you view the video in which Astronaut Edgar Mitchell admits ALIENS (not UFO...Aliens) are real.

your arguments aren't logical they're invalid in themselves.

"As for the tether crap...if they were alien spacecraft...then they had to be aliens that were disorganized and also had to be the dumbest aliens around....why else would they send a entire fleet of supposed mile long craft to look at a tether. I mean do you honestly think it would take an entire fleet of ufo's to check one thing out..."

I highly doubt that this intensely analyzed and scrutinized moment in NASA history is easily explainable as you make it sound. In the video you can clearly see some coronal discharge in the discs.

If i may SPECULATE as to why they stormed the tether, as stated in another of the links i've posted, they seem to be dawned to electrical energy fields et magnetic energy fields perhaps to replenish their ressources. END of SPECULATION.

Again read the whole thread before making unsubstantiated comments or unsupportable arguments.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

The "masses" know. 97% of the people polled throughout the world in the year 2007 said they believe and will not be frightened or scared if an alien form or ufo visited earth.....

so, without "evidence" the "masses", "know"....

Furthermore, there is ONE good reason why secrets will not be made public.

I have stated this many many times.

It is over CONCERN for the sake of humans rather than greed or whatever other theory you may have.

If the right type of technology falls into the wrong type of hands the world goes boom.. simple enough explanation?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join