It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of intelligently controlled unknown spacecrafts with probable extra-terrestrial origin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I was reading a Thread with the name "proof of UFOs & aliens" in which i wanted to write something however it seems it's been close as it is too of topic.

In that thread the author, makes the claim that all UFOS are man-made and he apparently knows this not from his auditing & financial background at Lockheed (which has not been verified) but from his science & technology discussions on web forums. He does not substantiates his claims and repeats and his thread that proof is not available, disclosure will not happen and we will not learn of their existence.

I strongly disagree with all of the above points. Proof exists. I've seen it. You might have seen it to. However it wasn't proof enough for you. Let me try to direct you to the proof that currently exist and to the disclosure that is slowly happening.

Look for the video "The secret NASA Transmissions" in which astronauts talk during their mission with Houston about bogeys, about things "swimming" in the foreground. Extraordinary footage taken in space by the shuttle missions. Definite proof for me. Some of these UFOs look like space animals even.

Look For "The disclosure project" with 400 National security whistle blowers coming out with their stories which describe a massive
"truth embargo" on this subject of great global importance for energy, environment, transportation and Geo-strategic power structures.

Look for "UFO the black box" with the best documented cases (black box recordings) of unidentified flying objects' encounters with commercial flights and some crashes with them. Very good documented footage.

Look for the classified portions of the air force's project blue book in which after many years of study, they define the phenomena as something real with implications for national security. Doctor Allen Hynek, the main scientific director of the project, after denying publicly and explaining away most cases then left the project to establish his own UFO study organization.

Look For Colonel Philip J Corso's Book "The day after Roswell" in which the real story of roswell is told by someone "in the know" who worked for senators, high military command, was on the national security council and describes in so many details the alien bodies from the military's studies when he took over the office of foreign technology at the pentagon in which he states that the technology for microprocessors, fiber optics, microfibers, circuitry, lasers and many other technologies were directly reverse-engineered from the crashed ALIEN SPACECRAFT and from objects contained within. Definitive evidence for me. I've seen many videos of philip J Corso's testimony and stated that he thinks it's time for people to learn the truth.

Or how about this one, Actual Physical Evidence, forensic evidence that could stand in court. One man in California, an abuctee (can remember the name and going snowboarding in a few moments to can do your research for you) was operated to remove an "implant". It turned out to be of triangular shape and had a viscus membrane covering the whole surface and was connected to the patient's nerve endings. The doctor then had it analyzed at Nasa's Jet propulsion laboratory and they recommend to send it to another lab in which they confirmed that the alignment of molecules contained within was not natural to this earth and their conclusion was that it was a foreign object on this earth.

Proof is all around you, if you don't accept the idea, you'll never accept the proof even when it is staring you in the face.

Disclosure is slowly happening through tv shows and movies. The idea of aliens is being slowly accepted more and more as being evident and full open disclosure will only happen when the populace is ready, when the economy can sustain the shock and when we know that are mature enough to deal with the implications.

Feel free to add to this conversation. I aim to inform not to convince. (i could add more proof if needed)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I would like to add ..proof is also in the book about the biological power of UFOs, in the book, a classic book, and, updated this 2009 to include the secret NASA videos you mentioned,...called "The Cosmic Pulse Of Life" by Trevor James Constable"..

he says UFOs are ALIVE..living spacecraft...they live in our skies and in the infra-red!
Great stuff. He's 87 yrs. old..ATS should get this pioneer Ufologist on the sight..

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thank you Secret Nasaman for enlightening me further.

It's funny that you mention that because Philip Corso's book mentions something about the EBE's suit is biologically engineered electrical suit that feeds them like a placenta, controls the ship with the body & mind's electrical currents. He goes into great detail about this on a least 10 or so pages.

I wanted to add to my earlier post. Here is a quote from Corso's book in which he states which technologies comes from the retrieved crashed alien space crafts and were funnelled into secret army R&D projects throught the office of foreign technology.

- Image intensifiers, which ultimately became "night vision"
- Fiber optics
- Supertenacity fibers
- Lasers
- Molecular alignment metallic alloys
- Integrated circuits
- Microminiaturization of logic boards
- HARP (High Altitude Research Project)
- Project Horizon (moon base)
- Portable atomic generators (ion
propulsion drive)
- Irradiated food
- Third brain guidance systems (EBE
headbands)
- Particle beams ("Star Wars"
antimissile energy weapons)
- Electromagnetic propulsion
systems
- Depleted uranium projectiles
For each of the items on my list, General Trudeau went into his human resources file and found the names of
scientists working on government defense projects or in allied research projects at universities where I could turn
for advice and some consultation. I wasn't surprised to see Wernher von Braun turn up under every rocket
propulsion issue. von Braun had gone on record in1959 by announcing that the U.S. military had acquired a new
technology as a result of top secret research in unidentified flying objects. Nor was I surprised to sec John von
Neumann's name next to the mention of the strange looking silver imprinted silicon wafers that I thought looked
like elliptical shaped crackers. "If these are what I think they might be, " General Trudeau said, "printed circuitry,
there's only one person we can talk to. "
Dr. Robert Sarbacher was an especially important contact person on our list of scientists because he had
worked on the Research and Development Board during the Eisenhower administration. Not only had Sarbacher
been consulted by members of Admiral Hillenkoetter's and General Vandenberg's working group on UFOs during
the 1950s, he was part of the original decision General Twining made to bring all of the Roswell debris back to
Wright Field for preliminary examination before farming it out to the military research community. As early as 1950,

again if you can't accept the idea you will never accept the proof. Proof & truth exist and is available to those who seek it.

Please continue sharing your informtion with me and everyone else.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Spines,

Your comment is Off topic and adds nothing to the conversation. If you don't agree with the premise (then you probably don't accept the idea) please describe why.

Here is the part in philip corso's book where he reads the medical reports from the doctor's who analyzed the ALIEN BODIES from the roswell crash. Very Very detailled stuff,

The medical report and supporting photographs in front of me suggested that the creature was remarkably well adapted for long distance space travel. For example, biological time, the Walter Reed medical examiners hypothesized, must have passed very slowly for the entity because it possessed a very slow metabolism, evidenced, they said, by the enormous capacities of the huge heart and lungs. The physiology of this thing indicated that this was not a creature whose body had to work hard to sustain it. A larger heart, my ME's report read, meant that it took fewer beats than an average human heart to drive the thin, milky, almost lymphatic like fluid through a limited, more primitive looking, and apparently reduced capacity circulatory system. As a result, the biological clock beat more slowly than a human's and probably allowed the creature to travel great distances in a shorter biological time than humans.
The heart was very decomposed by the time the Walter Reed pathologists got their hands on it. It seemed to them that our atmosphere was quite toxic to the creature's organs. Given the time that passed between the crash of the vehicle and the creature's arrival at Walter Reed, it decomposed all of the organs far more rapidly than it would have decomposed human organs. This fact particularly impressed me because I had seen one of these things, if not the very one described in the report, suspended in a gel-like substance at Fort Riley. So whatever exposure it must have had was very minimal by human standards because the medical personnel at the 509th's Walker Field got it into a liquid preservation state very quickly. Nevertheless, the Walter Reed pathologists were unable to determine with any certainty the structure of the creature's heart except to guess
that because it functioned as a passive blood storage facility as well as a pumping muscle that it didn't work the same way as did a four chambered human heart. They said the alien heart seemed to have had internal diaphragm like muscles that worked less hard than
human heart muscle did because the creatures were meant to survive within a reduced gravity as we understand gravity. As camels store water, so did this creature store whatever atmosphere it breathed in the large capacity of its lungs. The lungs functioned in ways similar to a camel's humps or to our scuba tanks and released atmosphere very slowly into the creature's system. Because of the large heart and the storage function we believed it had, we also surmised that it took far less breathable atmosphere to sustain the creature, thereby reducing the need for carrying large volumes of atmosphere along on the voyage. Perhaps the aircraft had a means of recirculating its
atmosphere, recycling spent or waste air back into the craft. Moreover, because the creatures were only four or to feet tall, the large lungs occupied a far greater percentage of the chest cavity than human lungs did, further impressing the pathologists who examined the creatures' remains. This also indicated to us that perhaps we were dealing with an entity specifically engineered for long distance travel. If we believed the heart and lungs seemed bioengineered for long distance travel so, too, was the creature's skeletal tissue. Although it was in a state of advanced decomposition, the creature's bones looked to the army medical examiners to be fibrous, actually thinner than comparable human bones such as the ribs, sternum, clavicle, and pelvis. Pathologists speculated that the bones were more flexible than human bones and had a resiliency that might be related to the function of shock absorbers.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
part 2

More brittle human bones might more easily
shatter under the stresses these alien entities must have been routinely subjected to. However, with a flexible skeletal frame, these entities appeared well suited for potential shocks and physical traumas of extreme forces and could withstand the fractures that would cripple human space travelers in a similar environment. The military recovery team at the Roswell site had reported that the two creatures still alive after the crash had difficulty breathing our atmosphere. Whether that was because they were suddenly tossed out of their craft, unprotected, into our gravity envelope or whether our atmosphere itself was toxic to them, we don't know. We also don't know whether the one creature who died very shortly after the crash was struggling to breathe because he was fatally wounded by gunshots or because of other reasons. Military witnesses recounted different
stories about the creature that survived and tried to run. Some said it was struggling to breathe from the moment the military had secured the area; others said that it was gasping only after it had been shot by one of the sentries. My guess was that it was the alien's sudden exposure to the earth's strong gravity that caused the creature to panic at first. That could have been one reason his breathing seemed labored. Then, after he fled and was shot, he was struggling to breathe because of his wounds. The medical examiner's report mentioned nothing about toxic gases or the kind of atmosphere he believed the creatures naturally breathed. If the Roswell craft were a scout or surveillance ship, as the military analysts back at Wright believed, then it was also more than likely that the creatures never intended to exit the craft. This was a craft equipped with a
device that was capable of penetrating our nighttime or utilizing the temperature differentials of different objects

to create a visual image, enabling the occupants to navigate and observe in darkness. And because it could elude our interceptors and appear and disappear on our radar screens at will, we believed that the occupants simply stayed inside and observed rather than roamed about. Perhaps other types of craft deployed from this same culture were equipped to land and carry out missions and therefore had breathing and antigravity apparatus on board for its crew that permitted them to exit the craft without suffering any consequences. The medical examiner didn't speculate on this. What did intrigue those who inspected the aircraft once it was shipped to Wright Field was the complete absence of any food preparation facilities. Nor were there any stored foodstuffs on board. At a time when space travel was a science fiction writer's fantasy, military analysts were already at work formulating ideas for how just such a technology could be practically implemented. It was not for travel to other planets, but for navigation
around the earth because that's the technology that military planners believed the Germans were developing as an extension of their V2 rocket program. If you're going to put airmen into earth orbit, how do you process their waste products, provide adequate oxygen, and sustain them during prolonged periods? Clearly, after you've developed a launch vehicle with enough thrust to put a craft into earth orbit, keeping it there long enough for it to accomplish a mission is the next problem to tackle. The Roswell craft seemed to have tackled it because somehow it got here from somewhere else. But there was no indication of how such household problems as food
preparation and the disposal of waste were solved. There was much speculation from the different medical analysts about what these beings were composed of and what could have sustained them.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
First of all, doctors were more tantalized by the similarities the creatures shared with us than they were concerned about the differences. Rather than hideous-looking insects or the
reptilian man-eaters that attacked Earth in War of the Worlds, these beings looked like little versions of us, only different. It was eerie. While doctors couldn't figure out how the entities' essential body chemistry worked, they determined that they contained no new basic elements. However, the reports that I had suggested new combinations of organic compounds that required much more evaluation before doctors could form any opinions. Of specific interest was the fluid that served as blood but also seemed to regulate bodily functions in much the same way glandular secretions do for the human body. In these biological entities, the blood system and lymphatic systems seem to
have been combined. And if an exchange of nutrients and waste occurred within their systems, that exchange could have only taken place through the creature's skin or the outer protective covering they wore because there were no digestive or waste systems. The medical report revealed that the creatures were enclosed within a one piece protective covering like a
jumpsuit or outer skin in which the atoms were aligned so as to provide a great tensile strength and flexibility. One examiner wrote that it reminded him of a spider's web, which appears very fragile but is, in fact, very strong. The unique qualities of a spiderweb result from the alignment of fibers that provide great tenacity because they're able to stretch under great pressure, yet display a resiliency that allows them to snap back into shape even after the shock of an impact. Similarly, the creature's spacesuit or outer skin appeared to be stretched around it as if it
were literally spun over the creature and seized up around it, providing a perfect skin-tight protective fit. The doctors had never seen anything like it before. I think I finally understood it years later, after I had left the Pentagon and I was buying a Christmas tree. As I stood there in the frosty air, I watched as the young man who prepared the tree for transport inserted it, top first,
into a stubby barrel like device that automatically spun a twine mesh covering around the branches to keep them in place for the trip home. After I got home I had to cut through the mesh with a knife to remove the tree and separate the branches. This tree set up reminded me specifically of the medical report on the creature from the Roswell crash, and I imagined that maybe the spinning process of the creature's outer garment resembled something like this.
The lengthwise alignment of the fibers in the suit also prompted the medical analysts to suggest that the suit might have been capable of protecting the wearer against the low energy cosmic rays that would routinely bombard any craft during a space journey. The interior organs of the creature seemed so fragile and oversized that the Walter Reed medical analysts imagined that without the suit the entity would have been vulnerable to the cumulative physical trauma from a constant energy particle bombardment. Space travel without protection from subatomic particle bombardment might subject the traveler to the same kind of effects he'd experience if
he were cooked in a microwave oven. The particle bombardment inside the craft, if heavy enough to constitute a shower, would so excite and accelerate the creature's atomic structure that the resulting heat energy would literally cook the entity up. The Walter Reed doctors were also fascinated by the nature of the creature's inner skin. It resembled, although their preliminary reports didn't go into any chemical analysis, a thin layer of fatty tissue unlike any they'd ever seen
before. And it was completely permeable, as if it were constantly exchanging chemicals back and forth with the combination blood/lymphatic system.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Was this the way the creatures nourished themselves during their journeys and was this how waste was processed? The very small mouths and the lack of a human digestive system troubled the doctors at first because they didn't know how these things were sustained. But their hypothesis that

they processed chemicals released from their skin and maybe even recirculated waste chemicals would have explained the lack of any food preparation or waste processing facilities on the craft. I speculated, however, that they didn't require food or facilities for waste disposal because they weren't actual life forms, only a kind of robot or android. Another explanation, of course, suggested by the engineers at Wright Field, is that there would have been no need for food preparation facilities had this craft been only a small scout ship that didn't venture far from a larger
craft. The creatures' low metabolism meant that they could survive extended periods away from the main craft by subsisting on some form of military prepackaged foods until they returned to base. Neither the Wright Field engineers nor the Walter Reed medical examiners had an explanation for the lack of waste disposal on board the craft, nor could they explain how the creatures' waste was processed. Maybe I was speculating too far about robots or androids when I was writing my report for General Trudeau, but I kept thinking, also, that the skin analysis
that I was reading sounded more akin to the skin of a houseplant than the skin of a human being. That, too, could have been another explanation for the lack of food or waste facilities.
Much of the attention during the preliminary and later autopsies of the creatures focused on the size, nature, and anatomy of their brains. Much credence also was given to the first hand descriptions of on scene witnesses who said they received impressions from the dying creature that it was suffering and in great pain. No one heard the creature make any sounds, so any impressions, Army Intelligence personnel assumed, would have to have been created through some type of empathic projection or outright mental telepathy. But witnesses said they heard no "words" in their mind, only the resonance of a shared or projected impression much simpler than a
sentence but far more complex because they were able to share with the creature a sense not only of suffering but of profound sadness, as if it were in mourning for the others who perished on board the craft. These witness reports intrigued me more than any other information we took from the crash site. The medical examiners believed that the alien brain, way oversized in comparison with the human brain and in proportion to the creature's tiny stature, had four distinct sections. The creatures were dead and the brains had begun to decompose by the time they were removed from the soft spongy skulls that felt to the doctors more like palatal cartilage than the hard bone of a human cranium. Even had the creatures been alive when they were examined, 1947 medical technology didn't have ultrasound scanning or the high resonance tomography of today's radiology labs. Accordingly, there was no way for the doctors to evaluate the nature of the cranial lobes, or "spheres, " as they called them in the report. Thus, despite the rampant speculation about the nature of the creatures' brains - thought projection, psychokinetic powers, and the like - no hard evidence existed of anything, and the reports were very light on real scientific data.
Where the possibility of some evidence about the workings of the alien brains did exist was in what I referred to in my reports as the"headbands". Among the artifacts we retrieved were devices that looked something like headbands but had neither adornment nor decoration of any
kind. Embedded by some very advanced kind of vulcanizing process into a form of flexible plastic were what we now know to have been electrical conductors or sensors, similar to the conductors on an el

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Anyhow, i'll let you read the book and judge for yourself however i think this is the most powerful stuff and belong to the "proof" category.

Please make sure you comments contribute to the conversation by making comments that support your views on the topic of the dicsussion. Personal attacks on me don't achieve anything in this conversation. Let's keep to the logical arguments & statements that will benefit those who seek knowledge and honest dicsussion.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If I could add...(from a video) that.. on a Columbia shuttle mission, prior to the STS-75 tether breaking, NASA did an experiment where they took single cells and electrically charged them in the vacuum of space. At Earth gravity they all moved in a similar direction.

But when the electricity was added to the cells environment at 0 G., they scattered in all directions! NASA was testing to see what would happen to "life" in a vacuum(!!!) when electrical current is added!..amazing enough. Then came the tether video...

of the broken tether and 100 million dollar satellite swarmed by objects at 0 G. (!), in a vacuum, and these objects-UFOs-swimming in all directions! And it got out on the web.. and ....so many people posted comments, saying that the NASA tether video looked like a biology experiment!....Trevor James Constable writes about single cells that are in our skies and the space around the Earth in his book..cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It is fact! One hundred percent fact! You have to be either a gibbering idiot, a person who is terrified of the unknown and wants to keep there head buried in the sand, or just pure ignorance, being indoctranated to think one way and one way only.

I have seen enough evidence to convince me that there are inteligent life out there, also in and around our prison planet..

Something big is going on, you have to be blind not to see it, either blind or just pure stupid..

We have been raped of the truth, i hate to use that word but thats how i feel.. Our god given right to know about our real history and our real origons have been taken..

If you dont open your mind and see the truth for what it is, you will certainly be doomed, things are happening now, and will gather pase, something that your brain couldnt comprehend, and if you dont feed your soul with knowledge, your mentality with surely implode when things start happening.. And they will.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
How about the many references of unidentified intelligently controlled crafts throughout history as depicted in paintings cave art, Sumerians tablets, Egyptian hieroglyphs and many other places.

www.geocities.com... www.geocities.com... www.geocities.com... www.geocities.com... www.geocities.com... www.geocities.com... www.geocities.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pupetmaster

How about the many references of unidentified intelligently controlled crafts throughout history as depicted in paintings cave art, Sumerians tablets, Egyptian hieroglyphs and many other places.

www.geocities.com... www.geocities.com... www.geocities.com... www.geocities.com... www.geocities.com... www.geocities.com... www.geocities.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Yes, our history is also bogus, every bit of it.. Its all proof my friend, you shouldnt have to convince anyone, be happy that you show the intelect that can seperate lies from truth, if only there were more..

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
According to Dr. Steven Greer, yes, SETI has received multiple extraterrestrial signals. This news he says, is confirmed by senior employees within the SETI program.

This is what Greer had to say at a recent Exopolitics Conference:

"We have confirmation - and I'm not going to give the name yet because we are trying to coax this guy out of the closet - but one of the senior people in the SETI project, which is the Carl Sagan Search for Extraterrestrial project, has confirmed to the Disclosure Project that they have received multiple extraterrestrial signals," Greer said.

"but that now they are getting external human, probably NRO or NSA jamming of those signals and they are getting very frustrated. "

Greer continued, "The question is why hasn't the SETI project, funded by Paul Alan the co-founder of Microsoft, come forward with this information? I'm a little uncomfortable even mentioning this, except for the fact that the public needs to know that this effort, which has received a great deal of mainstream media attention, has actually confirmed to us from two inside sources that they have received extraterrestrial signals and have confirmed them as being extraterrestrial and that they have become increasing in frequency and number."

One of the astronauts has came out (Gordon cooper)and publicly stated that he has seen "bogeys" in space.

Another astronaut who was part of the apollo program was participating in the artwork contest to determine the patch to be used on the astronaut's shoulders and his 2 design submissions were refused. Both designs included UFOs doing surveillance of the astronauts while on the moon.

I will posts other elements of the "proof" that exists over the coming days. It seems to me that what we've already posted should be enough to convince any rational thinking person who understands the "Drake equation" or the newly modified "probability one equation" in which an up & coming academic argues that the drake model is outdated and that the probability of life in the universe is most certain given the apparent infinite vastness and infinite number of planets.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Excert from the French UFO study the COMETA report:

After a study is conducted each case is classified by GEPAN/SEPRA into one of the following four categories, depending on the extent to which it has been identified;

- Category A: Completely identified phenomenon
- Category B: Phenomenon that can probably be identified but which cannot be identified with certainty due to a lack of evidence.

- Category C: Phenomenon that cannot be identified due to lack of data
- Category D: Phenomenon that cannot be identified despite the abundance and quality of the data.

Category D UAPs (unidentified areospace phenomenon) represent 4 to 5% of the cases and are called UAP Ds. They include sightings of phenomena, some of which were close to the ground a few meters from the witnesses. The strangest and most mysterious cases in this category are generally Labeled CE3 (close encounters of the 3rd kind) according to the classification proposed by Professor A. Hynek, an astronomer and consultant to the USAF within the contact of the project blue book (chapter 9.1).

Professor Allan Hynek is the one who started his own UFO study organization after being involved with many "official Government study groups" for many years. He obviously thought there was more to it than just "atmospheric phenomenas".

Or how about M

Excerpt from the Cometa report (definition of cometa report from wikipedia below)
COMETA was a high-level French UFO study organisation from the late 1990s, composed of high-ranking officers and officials, some having held command posts in the armed forces and aerospace industry. The name "COMETA" in English stands for "Committee for in-depth studies." The study was carried out over several years by an independent group of mostly former "auditors" at the Institute of Advanced Studies for National Defence, or IHEDN, a high-level French military think-tank, and by various other experts.

On a closing remark, look at these very powerful pictures from both the hubbel space telescope (saturn picture)

and the SOHO probe, looking at the SUN

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
To continue my original point as I've deviated perhaps a bit.

Here is video Proof from NASA space shuttle mission STS48 that launched on SEPT 12th 1991. Proof of intelligently controlled space craft avoiding what seems to be like a Missile being shot into space. This footage as been thoroughly analyzed by many scientists and academics alike. During the analysis, A senior NASA official as admitted to a space phenomena that they call "water bubbles" that are coming to earth from outside of our solar system. I don't think "water bubbles in space" could intelligently change direction to avoid a forthcoming collision. Very interesting stuff.

us.share.geocities.com...

The STS-75 footage with the tether that we were referring to earlier is also some of the most impressive footage. Look for it.

I also mentioned earlier the documentary "black box UFO secrets" which contains some of the best UAP of the D category which have been witnessed by 30 people at the same time some of which are doctors, lawyers, policeman, soldiers, fighter pilots, psychologist and others. Some of these witnesses, one of the pilots for example, is part of the disclosure project as according to him it couldn't be anything else. This documentary is exceptional as it's re-enactments are using the actual sometimes frighting and panicky voices recorded during the actual events.

Again i will post more proof. Hoping some will look at it logically and not just refuse blindly because they can't accept the concept.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pupetmaster

Hmm, ok, it's going to be difficult, by nature almost impossible but I'll try....
Spines comment was not off topic.
The subjects you mention can all be argued equally from each side. The more research you do the more this becomes apparant. I am guessing you have found this 'proof' and this is where it ends.... it doesn't end here. There are no solid answers only a solid ability to understand both sides of the arguments.
Look, by saying you have proof you have kind of opened yourself up to a lot and opened a side of yourself to the forum that you may have not found yet....
I like the sources you post, they are brilliant arguments.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Pilots in flight make the best UFO witnesses as they know what is normal in the sky, have seen many different types of aircraft and are very good judges of speed, altitude and size.

On November 18 1995, 2 different commercial flights, one from new york to frankfurth germany, flight 405 out of JFK, and the other, Brithish airways flight 226 from London to New york, both made UFO reports to Boston air traffic control that each substantiated the other.

Long cylindrical object, white light at the front and long greenish comet-like tail.

"We passed it one minute ago and It was really strange." (frankfurth pilot)

"Very stong vapor tail, and the light at the front was very very brightm Looked like a UFO!" (london pilot)

Boston air traffic control then contacted "Giant Killer" the US Military Fleet area control and surveillance facility. This facility stated that they had nothing on radar and bostonj air traffic control also had nothing on radar. During the conversation, the military Radar oparator mentionned they must of seen a meteor. The boston air traffic controller then called back the pilots and they confirmed that it couldn't have been a meteorite as it was flying level with the plane in a straight forward fashion.

"definatly a faster than normal aircraft"

the boston air traffic control operator then stated that they are looking into it, that the military has nothing on radar and that they really didn't know what it was.

To this day, the FAA and both airlines have never publicly commented on this incident and the only report of this incident is in this docuementary. This documentary is full of UAP of the D category with really good evidence and many first eye witnesses including the pilots and the crews of the airplanes.

2 years later at Boston Air Traffic control a new incident arises

August 9th 1997,

Swiss air 197, Jumbo Jet on route to Zurich, Pilot Philip Bobay (unsure of spelling) and first office Kurt Grunder were at the controls, Visibility was excellent, no haze and a clear view of the horizon and the blue sky.

Suddently an unidentifed craft entered the plane's airspace and they contacted Boston Air traffic control:

"Yes sir, i don't know what it was but it just overflew about a couple hundred feet above us, i don't know if it was a rocket or whatever but incredibly fast, opposite direction." pause "It was too fast to be an airplane"

Later in his official report, Bobay described the UFO as a bright white cylindrical object with no wings resembling a white shark.

Later Boston air traffic control contacted another Sector operator that was about to take over the control of the flight:

"Hey Chris, Swiss air 127 had a UFO or Rocket, something almost hit him in my airspace,"

other guy " A UFO or a rocket almost hit the swiss air 127?"

"It went right above him, about 2 or 300 feet"

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have seen no proof at all in this thread so far of intelligently controlled unknown spacecraft with probable extra-terrestrial origin in this thread.

Some of the evidence does indeed point to the fact that there are UFO's in our skys and in space but unfortionatly the bold claims in the title have left me feeling very dissapointed so far.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The evidence that convinced me was the vast amounts of ancient texts and cave paintings and art work/paintings of UFO's and ET's. I find that evidence far more credible and believable than anything.

Someone once said that the ancients were too dumb and worshiped ants and made up sci-fi. Heh...what a rediculous stance on ancients!

Funny that dumb ancients who did nothing but worshiped ants and snakes and trees would have the smarts enough to even comprehend what sci-fi is or have any reference to create a sci-fi painting or document.

Hope that member recognizes how dumb that statement was.

Ancient Aliens A small sample.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 22-2-2009 by RFBurns]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join