It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumous that a Tibetian Llama seeked Sathya Sai Baba to free Tibet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hi ATSers, I heard of a rumour which my dad told me.

A Tibetan Lama apparently paid a visit to Putthaparti (Not sure if the spelling is correct) where Sai Baba's ashram is and asked Sai Baba for help to free Tibet.
What followed was that Sai Baba agreed that Tibet will be free.

There was no mention of when it will happen.

Summary on Sai Baba:
Sai Baba is, as believed by millions, the modern day reincarnation of avatars of the past, Rama, Krishna, Jesus etc.

There are many eye witness accounts of miracles written about him.
Many who are deeply devoted to him claim that he is the essence of love and God Himself. According to those who believe in him very much, they say that his purpose on Earth is to teach mankind to re embrace love and the spirit inside you that is God as well.

His continual emphasis is on loving all of mankind. He espouses the values of Love, Peace, Truth, Love, and Non-violence.

There are however disparaging things written about him. I searched wiki to pull up articles on him on the Sai Baba page on wiki was full of allegations. I don't know how much of that is true but just my gut feeling that this Sai Baba guy may be something good.

He doesn't ask of money or anything dubious unlike some we hear about. I picked up some books on him alot of it is about him asking for personal transformation.

=============================================

What do you guys think?

If he's the real deal, then Tibet will be free once again...

EDIT: Hi admin, how do you move this thread to where its suppose to be? Sorry, first time starting thread.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Prometheus Ascendent]

EDIT AGAIN: Changed the animal Llama to a human Lama =) thx

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Wonderful post, if only due to the mis-spelling of "lama", and the images you conjur:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Cheers.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by d60944]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Prometheus Ascendent

Was Tibet ever free or really a feudal system,of priests lording it over the poor.And is the Dalai Lama a kindly old man of God, or a bloke who was taught and educated from a young age by a german nazi officer;and went on to be a personal friend of Genral Pinochet, and who with Maggie Thatcher stopped him from facing trial for crimes against humanity .Is Sai baba a man of God or a wolf in sheeps clothes;who uses cheep tricks to fool seekers and exploit followers . and are these two characters working together as pied pipers leading to the gates of the biggest false profit of all Maitreya . dont follow leaders n watch the parking meters

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
We'd never know and many are depent on the choices we make.
Do i know if buddha or jesus was a real being or some guy written up and romanticised?

I don't.

But its alot about taking a leap of faith after questioning your heart on what's right, along with a healthy dose of common sense.
I mean I won't follow some spiritual leaders who claims salvation if I'd just give all my money and houses and everything away and take some suicide pill.
Or leaders who claim that its okay to do stupid irresponsible things as long as you're free of burden. That's dumb. Humans are here for a reason and suffering and pain is part of our evolution.

Pain and suffering slows but deepens our search for the ultimate good.

Common sense should rule the day when it comes to topics like these. If Dalai Lama is really an abuser of human rights, why aren't such acts over shadowing him and whatever he says?

It could be a communist ploy, not that those guys are the holiest of people, or just some simply out to humiliate another such that they, the humiliator gets that brief span of international attention they have been seeking all their life. Or that every great man must go through obstacles such as these.

I do not however deny that there could be a possibility of which I have no evidence to prove the possibility.

My common sense tells me good things about the both of them but I kept my distance. However the heart edged me towards reading more about Sai Baba.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I will attempt to establish a loose connection between your OP and the forum topic PA.

I think a few people on this forum are already familiar with the work of Jim Sinclair and his efforts on behalf of the Gold community, in fact, I posted a link to his recent Bloomberg Radio interview last night. What many may not be aware of, is his relationship with Sai Baba.

My personal experience - similar - Meher Baba.

GL

HOW SWAMI CAME TO ME
James Sinclair

I will tell you of an event that at that time seemed shocking but would take thirty years to become fully clear. It has to be kept in mind that neither I nor my wife at that time had any understanding or inclination towards Eastern tradition or philosophies.

Text

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

these cats are not non violent Mr Baba employs a small army of brutal body gards to protect him at all times from those he may have upset , they have killed. While Mr lama has said in a interview ,he thinks its ok to use violence against terrorists, through out the rose specks n look again

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, My apologies OBE1, My first thread and I don't know how to shift it over to else where.

And thank you so much for the link. It was a wonderful and encouraging read. =)

Do you happen to have experiences as well?
Would you mind sharing it with us?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by crowkey

May I ask, from where these sources are? As I have read more about Sai Baba and the controversy surrounding the so-called body guards, my opinion is that claims of brutal body may not be true. But I absolutely welcome anything to prove otherwise. Learning is a process, not a destination.

I know little about the Dalai Lama and what he said regarding terrorist, however in reading across different religions including Buddhism, I can appreciate why he said that and I will place my opinion here.

According to Buddhism, the birth of a human being is a sacred undertaking. Note I mention undertaking, as it is understood that the birth of a human being is a rare opportunity given the fact that you could possibly reincarnate into a million other things.

The Human Being is at the highest form of evolution and each is charged with a duty. Every human being has a duty to discharge, be it being a teacher or a leader or a parent or a child etc. Hence I mention it being a sacred undertaking.

If a terrorist, if they are really terrorist and not over accused criminals, were to be going around taking lives, that would be against the duty of a human as the terrorist is going about denying other humans their right to existence to undertake their own duty in life. It is then right to stop the terrorist even though I would prefer non-violent methods where possible.

The conduct of the terrorist in taking human lives for an ideology is adharmic, which means unrighteous conduct. Between losing one adharmic soul to losing one or five souls who are in life doing their duty, I can appreciate why the Lama mentions he thinks it is okay to use violence against terrorist.

Aforementioned is my opinion as I have not yet read the article on his interview. I hope I am not troubling you but would it be okay for you to pull out that article and place a link? Thank you so much.

Might I ask crowkey, if you do not mind, from where do you hail? Perhaps there might be sources of eastern philosophies that you would find mind blowing in some bookshop in your region? Where I am, access to both western and eastern readings are more available than most parts of the world.

One book I would strongly recommend is "The Bhagavad Gita: A Walkthrough for Westerners", one of the best English translation of that marvellous text. Mind blowing is to put it mildly.

Eckhart Tolle is another good writer. His books changed the lives of many and his roots are in both western and eastern philosophy.

Hope that helps!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

no brother that does not help at all, i have about as much desire to read the bhgavad gita right now ,as i do of reading war and peace blindfolded in brail,.But i do think its important to stop giving our power away to these conmen. google sia baba dalai lama new world order should find all the info you need. i live in babylondon peace brother

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by crowkey

Please could you educate me on the supposed Bad aspects of the Dalai Lama, in what way do you interpret him to be part of the NWO and in what way he is trying to do these things?

I can google "dog" or "cat" and come up with people calling them god's soul companions, familiars, extra terrestials etc etc lots of stuff is on google aka the WWW what source are you using for believing the Dalai lama is in any way part of the babylonian teachings or perceived links to modern day politicians etc?

Thanks

Elf.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

No apology necessary PA, I was simply hoping to make life a little easier for the moderators. Whether your thread eventually finds a new home..or not..I'll be happy to contribute to the degree that I am comfortable.

Do you happen to have experiences as well?
Would you mind sharing it with us?

Regardless of the the personification PA...Baba..or..ET...spiritual experiences occur to many people. Apparitions...states of grace...bliss...most importantly, deep [self] forgiveness.

Following the guidance of pioneers for the past few years has enabled me to prepare & protect financially...I have breathing room...play the tape as it presents itself. Spiritual anchorage enables me see beyond the immediate folly.....Armageddon to some.

Sorry, I'm no longer comfortable sharing details of my personal ex's on Internet forums...I've seen where that goes. I will gladly U2U some specifics. I expect to have some time early next week.

Originally posted by Prometheus Ascendent
Pain and suffering slows but deepens our search for the ultimate good.

Well spoken PA. Pain & Suffering seems to be the common denominator...the touchstone.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

hi mischevious elf i have already outlined a number of contradictions regarding these people in my previous posts. what more do you need. its very obvious now the NWO plan a new messiah, maitreya this will involve project blue beam to trick people into thinking they are seeing all kinds of crazy miracles ,this messiah project is headed by share international which has close ties with the UN the un wont a new world order, sai baba and the dalai lama both support and are supported by share international

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
They do?

Is there any credible sources I can refer to? Instead of searching on google and all I see are hearsay.

But I do agree that one must do everything in their power to being deceived by conmen.

We do however have the choice to decide for ourselves what's right and not wrong. I pray that you'll be along where appropriate.

Peace.

P.S. Reading books blindfolded would be an impressive artistic piece. Really. I'm a freelance photographer.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

If you do not mind sharing it with me via U2U. I can share it here as my experiences are entirely mine and it occurred to me that people attempting to debunk something that is my experience and not theirs comes across as strange.

Odd world we live in.

The opinions of man do not matter. Let the soul be the judge. Let the enlightened read and let it echo across their soul.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

they do indeed ,they plan a world army,with a microchiped population,but thats only after they depopulate the planet ,through the use of endless war and false flag ops.food shortages global finacal crisis etc etc . now please dont ask me again for sources becouse all this stuff is well known, and out there , you wont hear baba or lama sounding the alarm peace

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prometheus Ascendent

What do you guys think?

If he's the real deal, then Tibet will be free once again...

Sai Baba is not the real deal:

sorry

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by crowkey

thanks for the info, didn't know about all these circulating.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Thanks for the footage, am scrutinizing it now. It does appear that his hand was searching for something. Or atleast that's what the commentator says and what some think according to online sources.

No conclusion yet. Reading up on all these fraud. I came across a pretty loud person called Robert Priddy who wrote many things about Sai Baba, almost all bad, including claims that he sexually harassed men and all the other stuff. So I thought it was pretty bold a claim and maybe there might be truths to it since its popping up all over the net.

So i dug deeper, undergrad habits, and found out that all the other info on the net repeated Priddy's claim. Its like group think. The claims snowball until it looks convincing. But there's a saying, that there's no smoke without fire.

However, the snowball eventually hit a wall when Priddy himself boasted about his drug induced trips with '___', cannabis and others.

Robert Priddy's '___' Trip Beyond the mind

And another one I found more amusing about this colourful man was this

<
Amusingly, Kevin Shepherd (Kevin Shepard Exposed, 2008) said:

“A recent official report has stressed that regular cannabis use can more than double the risk of mental illness, and that a single joint of cannabis raises the risk of schizophrenia by more than forty per cent.”
>
Kevin Shepard

However, to be fair to Priddy, he is, according to wiki and other more reliable sources, a researcher in philosophy and sociology in University of Oslo, Norway and has written several papers before.

An academic, that is to say, whose papers have been published and cited in two academic journals, I believe they are journals cause I can't read that language and it looks like journals to me. Your work have to be credible in order for it to be cited in a journal for the journal's reputation's sake.

That is a clear indication that Robert Priddy is thinking. And the date shows how recent it is proves that he is still capable of thinking clearly, more or less. However his drug trips do make one wonder if it is schizophrenia that has taken over in his judgement.

One thing did stand out was that even critics of Baba admitted that Sai Baba's magic was probably real (BBC, 2004).

References:

BBC, June 2004, Secret Swami

R. Priddy (2008), Sathya Sai Baba, viewed on 22nd Feb 2009, retrieved from Wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org...

(2008) Robert Priddy Exposed, viewed 22nd Feb 2009, retrieved from
robert-priddy-exposed.blogspot.com...

(2008) Kevin Sheperd Exposed, viewed 22nd Feb 2009, retrieved from
kevin-shepherd-exposed.blogspot.com...

P.S. References are probably overdoing it but I feel that people need to know where I got my stuff from so they can cross reference themselves and I invite them to read across the limited materials linked here to present a different opinion. Of course there are plenty more.

Two of the links are blog, hardly the kind of source I'd use but they contain extract of actual contents.

Again, donhuangenaro, thank you for the video.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Prometheus Ascendent]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

no conclusion? are you serious? if Penn preformed as rubbish as that Teller would elope with david bliane. Anyway sorry bout not giving links n sources im a bit lazy with the pooter and i hate jumping all over the place trying to remember whats where but really its all easy to find

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
No conclusion intended. I have at this time not any intention to lean towards anything. But just presenting information from the net. The apparent ones anyway.

"if Penn preformed as rubbish as that Teller would elope with david bliane."

That was random ('
')

I do not want to pluck from the net those information as it may not be the ones u are referring to and would only complicate its presentation. I will however look through.

EDIT: I just read this. Might be the beginning of something
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OBE1 I still do intend to present my own experiences but will require time to do so as I have a test to study for.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Prometheus Ascendent]

new topics

top topics

join