It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychopathocracy: forget the NWO, it's psychopaths who run our world

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Well, they do explain themselves, it's just that we of a left brain formal education system have trouble picking up the meaning. Once their traditional meaning is married with a scientific theoretical structure even the left brain convicts of the NWO will have a chance at understanding what's going on.

If we're right of course, but I am confident we are.

These things are more readily understood with pratical experience than through words or images, one can't really draw or explain energy, but one can feel it and watch the positive manifestations of it.

The trick would be framing the discussion in such a way as provoking people into experimenting with love life energy and realise the duality of it with the entropic system, with the death culture that controls our industrialized way of life.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

These things are more readily understood with pratical experience than through words or images, one can't really draw or explain energy, but one can feel it and watch the positive manifestations of it.

The trick would be framing the discussion in such a way as provoking people into experimenting with love life energy and realise the duality of it with the entropic system, with the death culture that controls our industrialized way of life.

Yep.
The trick is to provoke. But you need to know the system very well if you want to stay out of trouble

People must be provoked into thinking, otherwise you'll just be brainwashing them. Say something "illogical" and they'll start wondering... and maybe pondering...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

My personal experience is if you live the positive you won't have many problems with the negative. The harmonic ressonance of love, if these words make sense in this context, put one's life in a stable pattern that seem to avoid 'complications'. When you fear the authority and out of fear fight them is when problems happen.

I'm not fighting anyone. If they fall it will be out of their own bad dynamics. I won't be part of the entropy. This dynamic is why anarchy, understood as decentralization of peoples which live under loves order, is so supressed. The fear based ones know that if this takes hold they are powerless to do anything against it, their empire vanishes, leaving them alone, to slowly rebuild the empire of shadows from 0 all over again.

I suspect the whole phenomenon is cyclical, a vibrational cycle of our technological and societal species. I also suspect we're in for a phase change soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

My personal experience is if you live the positive you won't have many problems with the negative. The harmonic ressonance of love, if these words make sense in this context, put one's life in a stable pattern that seem to avoid 'complications'. When you fear the authority and out of fear fight them is when problems happen.

I'm not fighting anyone. If they fall it will be out of their own bad dynamics. I won't be part of the entropy. This dynamic is why anarchy, understood as decentralization of peoples which live under loves order, is so supressed. The fear based ones know that if this takes hold they are powerless to do anything against it, their empire vanishes, leaving them alone, to slowly rebuild the empire of shadows from 0 all over again.

I suspect the whole phenomenon is cyclical, a vibrational cycle of our technological and societal species. I also suspect we're in for a phase change soon.

I agree.
I think what really happens is because knowledge is the force (energy) and knowledge is the "know how" (that's why force affects matter directly, not by using protocols or procedures).

Your knowledge literally keeps you out of the harm's way.

In historical perspective, it seems that it is cyclical. There are many alternative theories of this kind and one of the most recent I found, emphasizing economical and political cycles is from Martin Armstrong. Both Reinhardt and George Ure (peoplenomics) refer to his theory, and M. Armstrong is removed by authorities because of his ability to "see" the truth.
Just look his name on the Internet...

www.contrahour.com...

Here is just part of his theory, but there is a whole pdf somewhere on that site. Very interesting and accurate theory. Reminds me of Tesla's Cosmic Ray (aka Zero Point Energy Field)...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I've seen "Culture is not your friend" by McKenna. Interesting, I have come to conclusion that constant advertising of "multiculturalism" is a real bummer!

Cultures are at war with each other. There are so many proofs for that, but the brainwashing never stops

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Culture would be our friend if it were the life culture. But this memetic overload media blitzkrieg culture is clearly, and to get back on topic, a psychopathic construct. All you have to do is watch some program like future weapons or even the news to realise it. And there are other far more subtle manipulations transmitted to keep the sheep in the pen.

And, if the sheep get out of the pen, the default is to kill them. The pen being fractional reserve banking. Welcome to the death culture! You are free, to do what we tell you! Mckenna was, in many ways, a visionary. I don't agree with everything he says, but I do with most of it

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Zepherian]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well, here's another example how psychopatology really works:

N Korea threatens civilian planes

North Korea has said it cannot ensure the safety of South Korean civilian flights passing near its airspace over the Sea of Japan (East Sea).

The comment comes ahead of a joint South Korean-US military exercise, which Pyongyang says is preparation for an invasion of the communist state.

Washington and Seoul say the annual drill is for purely defense purposes.

news.bbc.co.uk...

How does this make sense?
Why didn't they say:

"... they cannot ensure safety of SK military planes"?

Ah, I think I know

When patocrats kill each other it's called War.
When they kill civilians, its NOTHING... We warned you...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm going to do my bit to bump this muther. You're right. This should be on the front page for ever. I realised that psychopaths were in control of society 10 years ago at the tender age of twenty. Back then there were very little support mechanisms for those who knew. A few hysterical Christian websites... a bit here and there. Most people totally asleep. I nearly went insane. Scratch that.. I DID go insane... nearly... hehe.
I knew about the FEMA camps back then... Shudder to think...
Remember we've come a long way and this info is pushing it's way into the mainstream. Glenn Beck is part of the rear-guard.
Remember that these *** heads are scared and now engaged in a lot of face-saving and soft-pedaling. See Brzezinski doing his benevolent grandfather act on the MSM. We've hit critical mass, let's continue.
I dunno if this has been mentioned before, but Alex Jones repeatedly reminds us that it's very hard for a normal person to understand that psychopaths are in control because most people are bascially alright...
So we project our own neutral-benevolence on to them, and get it naively wrong.
Will check in every day, at the very least once a week.

[edit on 444.223f20094am by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't know what to say

"This time, there is no debate about whether all Americans should have quality, affordable healthcare – the only question is, how?" he continued

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Responding to things up the thread a bit:

I've noticed when I'm "in the center" as I call it, that "convenient coincidence", seeming good luck/chance, and "a smooth reality" so to speak, have several correlate focii with me at the time. Negative things and people fall out of my life or convert improbably; positive people and opportunities fall in my lap constantly. It is clearly some better state of being, but I seem to go in and out of it like cycles alas... not in it nearly as often as I suppose I should be.

1. I allow reality to be whatever it is. I think of myself as being clear and it all 'blowing through me' without resistance. I work not to have any real attachment to WHAT happens in my day; only some curiosity to see why and where it goes.

2. I think about what I'd like with a happy optimism and a relaxed acceptance that it will work out or maybe it won't but something else will and whatever the case it's all ok.

3. I dwell as often as I can remember on emotions that are positive, on a sense of bliss-faith-optimism. It is hard work frankly. In those zones, I am immensely happy, blissful, even joyful, and my life is amazing, yet I work harder for them than I can describe, in terms of 'awareness' efforts.

#3 functions as a baseline set with 'Will' driving it. #2 sort of floats about happily on that. And #1 clears the way of everything else that might interfere.

What I note about the above is that it is a drastically different approach particularly in the area of "control". It is more like letting go of control entirely, taking myself even out of the loop of caring about it, and just observing with good humor. And yet through the combination of those three elements, it actually amounts to immensely more control of reality -- magick, if it is really 'causing change in accordance with one's will'.

Maybe the farther we get toward being control freaks, the farther from genuine sanity we get.

OK I have to go back to work now... in project management... official control freak LOL.

PJ

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

A love based emotional wavelength for me seems to also enhance what has been dubbed synchronicity by a lot of the gurus out there. Things just snap into place, as I aluded to above, and more than that they snap into place with coincidental marks. Things like the context just vortexes into a particular emotion and corresponding physical event. It's quite unsettling and pretty amazing tbh.

One caveat though, being loving is not the same as being a sucker. People still try and take you for a ride and influence you negatively, just with far less incidence and effectiveness. The point about this is internal change and control, you won't find love outside yourself folks, it's interior tuning which each individual, in my mind, is responsible for.

Authority based hierarchical structures are the work of the psychopaths, true love is individual and free, so, I repeat for emphasis, look within yourselves folks, don't expect people to take you there.

I've been in a love based mindset for a while now, and things just seem to flow effortlessly throw my life. Your mileage may vary of course, but I do suspect this is an absolute.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

I've noticed when I'm "in the center" as I call it, that "convenient coincidence", seeming good luck/chance, and "a smooth reality" so to speak, have several correlate focii with me at the time. Negative things and people fall out of my life or convert improbably; positive people and opportunities fall in my lap constantly. It is clearly some better state of being, but I seem to go in and out of it like cycles alas... not in it nearly as often as I suppose I should be.

Because

it is not true that opposite poles attract each other.

The truth is that quality attract quality

3. I dwell as often as I can remember on emotions that are positive, on a sense of bliss-faith-optimism. It is hard work frankly. In those zones, I am immensely happy, blissful, even joyful, and my life is amazing, yet I work harder for them than I can describe, in terms of 'awareness' efforts.

My experience is that knowledge creates joy.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

And, if the sheep get out of the pen, the default is to kill them.

It's interesting to note that last week I heard an interview here on an Ann Arbor indy radio station where it was stated -

When the propaganda stops working, the death squads get busy.

Then lots of examples were given, mostly from Nicaragua, but in the meantime I have come across more than a few cases here in the US as well ...

Consider the case of Gary Webb ...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Remember that it's other sheep doing the killing though. If there are no sheep in the pen none of the sheep die. All depends on the mileage the elites can get out of fear. Their problem with fear is sooner or later people say enough and snap out of it, as most people have some sort of fear threshold or limit, whereupon their behaviour has a phase shift and changes radically.

When that happens tyrants lose their heads. I am not advocating this, mearly stating that there is historical precedence. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time, as the truism goes. And the elites constantly throughout history have made the same mystake, at the cost of many elitist head.

Fear will tend to consume everything, even the people who think they control it.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Zepherian]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There are too many people on the planet to make these fine solutions work. And most of them are too stupid to work with.

First we kill five billion or so, and then we start over with a clean slate.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Starred and flagged.

I 100% agree with this topic.

In a society that is dominated by the merciless, the greedy and the ruthless, anyone who exists within that society has to put up their guards (which takes energy) or adapt to the reality.

This is why ruthless people make great business men, why liars make great salesmen, why violent people dominate the weak.

Because our laws, our boundaries of existance are at the fate of those in control. Our violent and greedy leaders.
I don't believe everyone is psychopathic though, although the qoute about people acting psychopathic to adapt is correct.

Unfortunately these rules are ingrained at educative levels of learning experience and free thinkers amd creative people usually have to hide their potential until sometimes it's too late.

But, one cannot be too negative, as i say... Not everyone is psychopathic and one also has to realise that generally the nature of the common person is good. It's social structuralism that can change the 'mood' of a person, as some societies lean towards peace, you will find it's usually 'outside' elements that choose or desire to destory such beliefs.

I also believe somwhow (i don't know why), that harbouring ill thought can be toxic for the human body (soul?)...... Even the most determined of evil people will harbour slight guilt, which i think will nag and nag and nag the soul. Only those truly sick will not understand the emotion of guilt.

Guilt is natures way of culling the evil. If such a beast exists with no concept of guilt (say a paedophile) then society will use the psychopathic law against them in the form of a vigilante mob.... Sometimes evil is used against itself.

As i say, just a theory of mine. Hope i've made sense.

peace

The reply to function is not working again, so I guess I’ll just have to quote.

You made great sense up until the vigilante part. A house divided can not stand. Vigilante mobs directed against individuals are just another tool of the psycho elite. Now a vigilante mob directed against the so called leaders on the other hand…

---------------------------------------------------

A great thread S&F. As usual though, I would take a more spiritual perspective on things.

Such lack of empathy as described can be learned or ingrained, though I do think it can be genetic as well. Perhaps it's to do with the 13 bloodlines? It's possible to develop a callous over your conscience by repeatedly violating it, and ignoring the guilt, by putting your wants over others needs. As always morality comes down to this eternal truth: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

It might statistically come to the bloodlines, but consider this idea: There are probably plenty of nice loving elitist, but within elitism, within their family structures and patriarchal control systems, there is a fractal structure which is the same as elitism in the broader society. So those nicer elitists simply don't occupy positions of power within the capstone of the pyramid. They are outplayed by the sociopathic or psychopathic among them. These are old families, very numerous, and they suffer the same thing we suffer with their whole class, just on an internal basis.

There is elitism, within elitism, within elitism, till we probably come to some very bad people in the inner circle of things, who wield the actual power and influence everyone else either bows to or is persecuted by.

This is another reason why I am not in favour of any violent solution. For every guilty elitist my guess is 10-20 innocent ones would be victimised, and I don't consider that an acceptable solution, as it would take non elitist psychopaths to accept it, and they would occupy the place of the deposed. And the cycle would continue.

We can do better than that with more peacefull and more widespreading cultural and memetic solutions.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

That's very well said Zeph. The French Revolution turning into the red terror is a good example of what you describe. It didn't happen that way here in America though. Didn't last long though, did it? Old Ben Franklin was quite prophetic. I think it's possible to throw off the oppressors without becoming them.

But even the 'good' elite are guilty of crimes, financial ones if nothing else. I certainly would want them all to have their day in court, and then a first class imprisonment at least.
You don't let a pack of killer dogs run loose just because the alpha is the most vicious.

edit for addition

[edit on 8-3-2009 by resistor]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
but if gov. pays everyones mortgage wouldnt people as a whole feel as if they can forever put themselves in debt expecting the gov. to bail them out? a saying goes do not feed a stray cat because it will keep coming back to you for food instead of working for it. P.S.- this was a reply to Zepherian on pg1. just reading thread but I felt worthy to respond to a portion of his post.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by pa.Frost]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Does it matter that the elite, or leaders or those in control live an evil existence, to those at the other end of the scale, whose life is characteristically good, benevolent, enspiriting and nurturing?

It is almost like two separate worlds. The evil that the elite do has little to do with the world of the poorer good soul. The good man can make personal choices that do not feed into the scheme of the elite, if he/she so chooses. They may be poorer, but they need not be slaves or party to the process of the evil-doers.

[edit on 3/10/2009 by wayno]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join