It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychopathocracy: forget the NWO, it's psychopaths who run our world

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

I don't buy the overpopulation meme. It take a surprisingly small amount of area to do subsistance farming, and there is a surprisingly large amount of territory out there. Even the industrial activities of mankind, if motivated by common sense and not profit, would be done in sustainable ways, locked into each other in metacycles, where the wastes of one activity would be the source materials of another. Hemp alone could revolutionise industry and rebirth midscale farming (there is even a lotus with interior and body panels made from hemp fibres which are similar to carbon fibre, well, they are carbon fibres...), as could ethanol based fuels. We could, with clarity of thought, of intention and some cooperation, solve the majority of our environmental problems quite quickly.

The majority of our environmental problems are corporate. The oil industry has an oligopoly on energy, with the exception of nuclear, which is arguably the only thing worse than oil when TSHTF. It's mostly corporations that are tearing down amazonia. Instead of having mass fishing why not have mass fishfarming? Instead of oil why not ethanol or methanol or biodiesel? Why pump our feaces into the ocean when we need them for fertilizer? There's a number of things we do wrong, no doubt, but it's not because there is too many of us. Not at all. It's because we are lead by the least of us. By psychopaths who will always lie themselves into the path of least resistance, and take us, somewhat gullible people, along with them.

Asphalt covers .01% of the landmasses surface. Every man woman and child given 5000m2 for subsistance farming would ocupy about 4% of the surface of the landmass of the earth. We're barely using the oceans. Or the subsoil. Or even the sky. It seems there is a lot of us, because elitist memetic systems have herded us into towns and cities. But thats not because it has to be that way, in fact it actually reduces our possible quality of life, no, it's done that way so as to make an elitist landgrab possible. Aristocracy has always valued land. It's just people that it hates, so it messes with their minds and throws them into a corner.

This is where the overpopulation meme comes from, so your example using overpopulation as an issue is something I can't go along with. If this current economic crisis results in a few hundred million going back to their ancestral farmlands people will realise that the land still feeds everyone. It might not sprought BMW's, but it still feeds everyone.

If you accept conspiracy theory as legitimate, well, there is a big picture there. There is a global mafia that function at a very high level, and the amount of coordination and the reach of this "invisible hand" is, when realised, quite astonishing. Seems these people have been industrious with their 200 point IQs. Shame there's no heart to it.

There are many lies in environmentalism, almost all of them designed to make people feel bad for being people. This is part of the elitist war on humanity, or, to be framed in other language, the aristocracy's war on the middle class. We are supposed to love the earth and hate each other. But there's enough love to go around...

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Zepherian]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The principle of "those I disagree with need to be rendered powerless" I understand; we are all believers in that, including those currently holding the power LOL.

The exact hows/wheres of that 'rendering powerless' process is pretty much where it all hits the fan though. How to not become what we hate in order to do to them what they are trying to do to others is a bit of a dilemma.

And I worry that much like some political philosophies, it would have a built-in flaw: those who in turn became the controllers might by nature end up with the same perspective as those they replaced, because even the common man, given power, ceases to be "the common man" anymore.

Well, if there is an enlightenment going on, if people are waking up to the psychopathic rule of humanity, if people realise democracy has become a sham, it's clear they will turn their backs on the current ruling structure, and it's impossible to rule without consent, at the very least without the consent of the people who are doing the actual repression in your name. So civil disobedience holds a lot of promise. All comes down to how many psychopaths are out there.

And decentralization also works, there's too many unecessary control systems out there, all these corporations. They will have to fail if we are to break free of this, top down hierarchy is a symptom of the problem, and it needs to be replaced.

I see great potential in peer to peer networking, it's possible that this is the genesis of a post industrial society, where the industrial processes can be done locally from information held on one computer network. This would mean multipurpose factories making a variety of goods on demand. There might still be some leaders in tomorrows world, but it could be very different than it is now. But we are at the start of the birthpains, what sort of society is born I don't pretend to know. All I know is things, for the better or the worse, are going to change and change pretty quick. We will either end up with a simpler and more tyranical world or perhaps a more complex world where local populations have more freedom and more technology to define their ways of life.

Perhaps power is not the solution in the post crisis world, perhaps information is.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I just saw a little bit about breding sociopaths out of the gene pool.

That wouldn't be possible. Frankly, they (particulary the men) have an excellent process for procreation. Look good, sound good, and don't give a crap what the woman he's screwing thinks about anything....including pregnancy. Plus, they probably want to have children with the women they are with because it makes them look good, and binds the woman to them and makes her less likely to get away. Entire cultures are built up on this very idea. Laws are enacted all over the world to entrench it.

Not giving a crap about the person you're having sex with is a fairly good breeding strategy.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

When you mention psychosis, you're not trying to relate this to psychopathology, are you?

Psychopaths are usually genetically, biologically faulty. They lack true emotions, and so don't experience love or fear. They don't experience psychosis either.

A sociopath is an a perpetual state of fear that is repressed. They can, or can not be psychotic.

I'm just hoping you are aware of the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath.

The reason I stated that the elite psychopaths must be beheaded, is because there isn't simply a small conscience, which needs to be grown through experience. It's the clear lack of conscience as a whole. An incapacity to grow one, period!!

Sociopaths can be rehabilitated if they have the will for it. No dice for a psychopath.

I consider sociopaths as still being humane, while at times acting inhumanely.

I see a psychopath as an inhumane beast, acting like a human.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by unityemissions]

[edit on 25-2-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
At last! One good NWO thread! Not something we really didn't know or never crossed our minds, but sure gives some solid ground to keep trying to understand. Starred and flagged!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

We could, with clarity of thought, of intention and some cooperation, solve the majority of our environmental problems quite quickly.

I do believe that. I simply don't believe it will ever happen.

If I join a group of 12 people, my chances of making changes, or even taking leadership in the group, are much greater than if I join a group of 498,152 people. Applied on a global scale, there's just a lot of stuff that can only be done at a 'local'--times a billion.

Since we are now getting into why millions if not billions of people should one day just wake up and think more like sane folks (...more like everything in their upbringing, culture, and constant media bombardment does not support...), I think it verges on 'magical thinking' to think it'll ever happen.

And I'm a thelemite and viewer, so I believe in magickal thinking LOL! But I can't quite suspend disbelief to the degree that requires.

So what I look for, to feed my optimism, is somewhat practical ways that the same end result could be brought about, without requiring a quite literal Act Of God.

There's a number of things we do wrong, no doubt, but it's not because there is too many of us.

Perhaps the original source of wrongdoing is not 'because there are too many of us', but I suspect the reason it's so difficult to get the few good people who care to accomplish something real is greatly because 'there are too many of us'. Kind of like the earlier discussion about boycott. On a smaller scale, boycotts can be hugely effective. But when a corporation can market loudly to 200 million people, no amount of grassroots boycotts or alternative information mean jack to the end result. The larger the group of people involved in most anything, the more difficult it is to make any change, even for the better.

It seems there is a lot of us, because elitist memetic systems have herded us into towns and cities.

You're probably right there; but definitely I'd have to put that in a larger more subtle category; people either choose where to live, or choose where not to live, or don't choose but more are born in the city to begin with. Although I consider cities obvious points of mind control via schooling and media (...which is why all the biggest metros and highest population points are blue, I might add...LOL) I had never thought about this as being part of some global strategy.

it's done that way so as to make an elitist landgrab possible.

Hmmn.

This is where the overpopulation meme comes from, so your example using overpopulation as an issue is something I can't go along with. If this current economic crisis results in a few hundred million going back to their ancestral farmlands people will realise that the land still feeds everyone. It might not sprought BMW's, but it still feeds everyone.

Unfortunately thanks to people wanting to give the government ever more power 'for the good of the people', and government being incestuously entwined with corporations (for the good of selling chemicals and making money), there's not too much of that that 'can' happen on a big scale; the mass annihilation of ground and land and megacorp ownership (vs small family farms) has been sponsored by that duo.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

‘Snakes in Suits’ unmasks corporate psychos
Why do rising stars turn into employees from hell? In their book, Paul Babiak and Robert Hare explain office psychopaths.

TODAY
updated 2:40 p.m. ET, Tues., June. 6, 2006

In popular culture, the image of the psychopath is of someone like Hannibal Lecter or the BTK Killer. But in reality, many psychopaths just want money, power, fame, or simply a nice car. Where do these psychopaths go? Often, it's to the corporate world. In their new book, “Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work,” Paul Babiak, an industrial-organizational psychologist, and Robert Hare, a psychopathy expert, study office psychopaths. The modern, open, more flexible corporate world, in which high risks can equal high profits, attracts them. They may seem like superstars and corporate saviors, but they can alienate other employees and leave companies in shambles. Babiak and Hare were invited on “Today” to discuss their book.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cbe0a144456f.jpg[/atsimg]

Source : MSNBC

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Things are very simple, if you don't mind the trouble to create an all embracing view.

Ideas, emotions, will = projections.

I'll give you an example.

Private property = a feeling of being threatened.

Private property is the cornerstone of Civilization.

Since it is a projection, what happens? The one consumed by this feeling will project it on everybody else. All are planning to "take your possessions" and therefore you must take "protective measures" including "preventive action".

The result: "secure society".

It is pathological, of course, but problem is nobody realizes why.

Everyone believes that emotions (ideas) are good and natural. They are not. They are the Predators which consume all our energy and keep us in ignorance forever.

So what happens? We blame each other for keeping us in ignorance!

But we are all affected.

We are all consumed by this "virus of schizophrenia", we are The Divided Mind Incorporated. It is not simply that "some of us" are like that. We all are.

What do you people know of emotions?
Can you explain emotions?

Do you understand that it is not bodies that hurt other bodies? It is the ideas and emotions that put our bodies in motion against each other. Our bodies like to touch and enjoy closeness. It is the ideas that prevent that and impose rules on our behavior to prevent direct contact between people.

Once ideas and emotions are debunked ,they lose their ability to keep us in ignorance and we stop feeding them. Only that can bring end to this disease.

The idea of private property and emotion of feeling threatened marks the beginning of the downfall of human beings.

Check them out, see how it "feels" living without them.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
People usually say: It is GREED!

To say greed only names the problem, but doesn't explain it.
What exactly is greed?

Psychology may be good in describing certain mechanisms, but it doesn't leave the vicious circle and observe machinery from the outside.

A monopolist or corporation do not run after profit simply because they are "greedy". What do you think they do with their profit? They don't have much time to enjoy, what they are focused at is "making sure nobody threatens them" before they can even attempt to "feel relaxed" and really enjoy the fruits of their endeavors.

Almost all profit, money from taxes, goes to strengthening the system.
Even taking taxes has another purpose: to deprave everyone of the means to strengthen their own security. They will first take your money, and then they will go after your precious right to have weapons - this is one of the most pondered topic here on ATS, isn't it?

And the most common reaction to this enormous crisis? Get a weapon and ammo, make reserves of food and water, and FEEL THREATENED.

Feeling threatened seems to be the "mandatory feeling" for those who want to "survive".

And it is also a most common idea that "fighting" and "competition" are the best way to ensure survival! Like hell they are. In fighting your chances of survival are minimal. It is exactly the opposite to the idea of survival.

Idea of survival is a "false flag operation". The struggle is not about survival, it is about "control", about "security" by disabling others.

The whole idea of slavery is about accomplishing "feeling of security". Slave agrees to be slave (beaten) because in exchange he gets this promise of "security" (mercy). Slave master must ensure that "we are all secure". Only then the feeling of being threatened gets "crowned".

Slavery is a contract enterprise. Slaves are volunteers. Master is obliged to feed slaves and give them minimum health insurance.

Look what happens around.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The reason that electric vehicles and batteries (themselves toxic and more) are being pushed as the answer is the same reason a GM designer once privately laughed to me that they could make 100mpg cars many decades ago but "there are other reasons we never will so why go there". Entrenched technology; show me the money, who makes that stuff, who has any gov't funding/contracts (even indirectly) and I'll show you why most gov't sponsored technologies are "more of the same". Wait, I'm off topic. Back to the point.

Exactly my point!

Remember what they said about Tesla idea of "free energy"?

How do we put meter on it?

But the reason for putting meter on it is not "greed"! It is their need to make sure YOU DON'T HAVE enough energy to become STRONG.

They feel threatened. The feeling of being threatened is "private property".

Don't touch!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The way I see it all emotions are part of a fractal structure that branches up from the basic duality of fear and love. Our society is dominated by fear based emotional profiles, despite there being little objective statistical reason for it to be, excluding the all embracing fear of death (and perhaps even this fear is not warranted, but that is another metaphysical thread). Fear based memetic emotional structures manifest what we commonely call evil. Love based memetics manifest love. At it's core it's as simple as that.

Since our psychopaths are either devoid of emotions or sociopathically fear based, and since fear is a state of absence of love, they also manifest evil, with the added seriousness of being an evil based on the control of others through fear based psychology, which is the same as fear based emotional manipulation.

Hence the war on terror, the exageration of the pedophilia phenomenon on the news, the nanny state, the economical crisis and all the other negative language we are bombarded with by the mass media, with only the odd panda birth of backflipping dog to give us a chance to breath. Memetics are ideas and ideas all have an emotional charge, positive or negative (or a mix of both).

The solution is of course love based memetics. But even love based memetics can be manipulated for psychopathic gain. Look at what catholicism has done with christianism, it took a love based liberation religion and ran with it. When it was done what we have is cannibalistic ritualism and shame. The Christ and Antichrist figures are both used to manipulate populations, each with their own psychological tricks associated.

So, the solution is of course love based memetics based on a democratic, decentralized, freedom based structure, that gives people the space to be people. If this happens humanity will start to recover what it lost so many eons ago when it was happily living as a tribe in an african forrest larger than amazonia: the loving framework of the tribal group mind.

This is what the archaic revival some people talk about has as a core emotional motivation. As a species most of us think something is wrong, most of us feel we lost something. What we lost was our tribal harmony with nature, because we were forced to superseed natural processes to survive. And what we feel is nature calling us back, nature trying to show us what space we should occupy in order to be happy again, as a species.

Hippies, Wiggans, Budhists and other such philosophies and religions have the right idea. We need to overcome our materialistic technological society, which has it's most common expression in the building of walls and go back to what we once had.

Progress is not always linear. I don't really expect this to happen in my lifetime, if at all. Humanity seems hellbent on denying nature, on trapping itself in it's own technology. Perhaps when we've cut ourselves enough on the sharp edges of our own tech we will start to see more clearly that technology should compliment nature, not superseed it...

Love is the physics of life, fear is denial.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I think mostly it means we'd find a common enemy. Human nature is pretty predictable that way. We aren't allowed to hate people for race, gender, sexuality, religion or nationality anymore. Hey, maybe we should hate them for being fat. That prejudice is pretty openly supported I think. Bit of a bummer for the native americans, bit of a blessing for the asians (genetically I mean). It's always something!

It is now officially allowed to hate us - smokers

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The way I see it all emotions are part of a fractal structure that branches up from the basic duality of fear and love. Our society is dominated by fear based emotional profiles, despite there being little objective statistical reason for it to be, excluding the all embracing fear of death (and perhaps even this fear is not warranted, but that is another metaphysical thread). Fear based memetic emotional structures manifest what we commonely call evil. Love based memetics manifest love. At it's core it's as simple as that.

Don't think this explains much. Emotions, ideas, etc. being reflection do posses this fractal structure. But what keeps all the fragments together is "logic". Logic is the system. When this system falls apart, the result is - fear. Because we are used, we are taught to depend on it.

What will never fall apart is knowledge. If we had knowledge, relying on knowledge would never result in fear whenever our system of interpretation falls apart.

But, you see, for those who rely on their system (of beliefs, because that's what it actually is) - knowledge IS death! Because knowledge is the force that renders their system fall apart in truth.

In political life there is no truth. Politicians never speak truth. They run away from truth like from death. Knowledge is death - for ignorance.

Since our psychopaths are either devoid of emotions or sociopathically fear based, and since fear is a state of absence of love, they also manifest evil, with the added seriousness of being an evil based on the control of others through fear based psychology, which is the same as fear based emotional manipulation.

They are not devoid of emotions. Emotions simply translate into ideas - rationality. They kind of hide their emotion behind calculation. So they look cold, and we are used (conditioned) to interpret "cold" as "emotionless". It is not true. They are still feeling threatened, that's why they are so calculated.

Think of it. All our emotional reactions are conditioned! Contemplate it and you will start to see the missing answers.

The exact point is that "love" is unconditional behavior. But in society you don't have that. In society all behavior is conditioned, society is a "consensus". Psychology is good for describing things, but it doesn't leave this pattern (matrix), it cannot see the cause of logic itself.

Love or freedom are unconditional states of existence (they are synonymous). They are not allowed, because they are emotionless and unreasonable!

Hence the war on terror, the exageration of the pedophilia phenomenon on the news, the nanny state, the economical crisis and all the other negative language we are bombarded with by the mass media, with only the odd panda birth of backflipping dog to give us a chance to breath. Memetics are ideas and ideas all have an emotional charge, positive or negative (or a mix of both).

IMO, the war on terror is used as a catalyzer to perpetuate feeling of being threatened. It's so obvious. What system needs more than oil or electricity, is this form of energy, call it fear if you want, which is used to strengthen the system of security (police state).

This works by the principle of Tesla AC dynamo. Terror creates huge difference in potential (and other "shocking" things that you mention). People don't understand this and get carried away. There is no way this can be stopped unless people understand the true nature of life.

The solution is of course love based memetics

Yes love, and I've explained above why. But don't lose from sight that KNOWLEDGE is the source of love.

And it is important not to confuse a "feeling" of love with "unconditional" love. Feeling is a projection, and as such it will feed on our energy and demand that we invest it into a "form" - which cannot be constructed without logic, and that is exactly the conditioning.

Progress is not always linear. I don't really expect this to happen in my lifetime, if at all. Humanity seems hellbent on denying nature, on trapping itself in it's own technology. Perhaps when we've cut ourselves enough on the sharp edges of our own tech we will start to see more clearly that technology should compliment nature, not superseed it...

Agreed. And more, progress of Personality is not linear, it is voluminous. And yes, it can happen in your lifetime. It is a personal endeavor. But humanity is just another "idea". We are not responsible for others in this projection, others have to withdraw themselves from projection into the realm of Personality, which is the abstract realm of knowledge. Only there can the Unity be attained.

Love is the physics of life, fear is denial.

I know what you mean. But love is the metaphysics of life, and fear (ignorance) is its denial.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

While there are a few minor differences here and there overall I think we agree on the basics. Emotions are energy states, and as energy have atraction. At the very basic level there is bipolarity, love and fear, positive and negative, and people are either sucked into the latter or uplifted by the former. This was what I went into in the first paragraph, which you then said did not explain much and went on to say very much the same thing with different words

I think love could be the actual energy and fear could be it's void. Physics or Metaphysics always seemed a bit of a contrived distinction to me, like divide and conquor for the mind. Explains a lot, love as energy, and it would make sense that a fractal structure is complexity from unity.

I hope you're right about humanity finding love in my lifetime, one can but hope. A lot of things would become much better, from technology to geopolitics.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Zepherian]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by DangerDeath

While there are a few minor differences here and there overall I think we agree on the basics. Emotions are energy states, and as energy have atraction. At the very basic level there is bipolarity, love and fear, positive and negative, and people are either sucked into the latter or uplifted by the former.

I hope you're right about humanity finding love in my lifetime, one can but hope.

I have studied this problem extensively and I have found out that emotions really are more like a "storage vessels" for energy. But the problem is, we are definitely not taught to use them as such, it is rather they they use our energy to replicate themselves totally out of control. And the only way to control them is to "know how". If not, we will have to deal with their arbitrary "behavior" and be victims of their sudden "bursts", which hurt us all in return.

Also, it is important to understand that emotions don't "produce" energy, they just use it if we don't strictly control them and use them as capacitors.

The difference between emotions (ignorance) and knowledge creates this vacuum of bipolarity. It is really as simple as that. It does produce energy current.

But, we know that AC is better than DC, because DC exhausts itself quickly by consuming its own conductor. The resistance in DC system is huge. And it demands control power stations at every "corner" so to say. DC system consumes most of energy invested in it. AC system does the opposite.

Also, what people usually call "good and evil" is very misleading. I bet that if you call a bad guy "evil" he will feel proud of it! But if you use dichotomy "wise and stupid", it is certainly going to hurt him.

You see, inserting this kind of change would result in AC production, which will destroy the system of DC. That's why the patocrats insist on controlling the language too.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
When the bulb finally lit in my head to construct this equation:

emotion = idea = will = projection

because they all translate into each other, I realized that Schopenhauer wrote a book titled "The World as Will and Representation". I've read that book long time ago, and I wasn't sure whether there should be an "and" or "as". Actually, I think it is "as", to emphasize that will is representation, simply because there is no will without projection (its object).

But this is really no big deal to arrive at this conclusion.
What is really difficult and necessary is to translate this dry and abstract philosophical language into a living interpretation of contemporary life.

One of the most successful attempts to translate this language into our present situation was Guy Debord's "Society of the Spectacle" and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in explaining our world.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I was thinking along the lines of love=energy, fear=no energy. Everything branching up from here. The information of our emotional profiles would be, for the positive, built on a love based waveform, with fear countering it and collapsing the waves. Order and entropy. So what we have now, and I think you would agree it feels like it, is an entropic society, where everything feels like it's falling apart. This because the negatives of fear are collapsing the positive waveforms of love. And the solution would be to boost output on the these. I don't see evil as an autonomous state, as having it's own energy, I think it's more of a low to no energy state, a disfunction. It is also needed so that the system can have a dynamic, as love needs something to leverege against.

Of course I don't pretend to know the exact physics of this or even how to experimentally verify this. Yet. But I think I'm on the right path, as understanding the world in this light explains an awfull lot.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Zepherian]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You can see on this thread how emotion of "feeling threatened" works as a storage device which "storing energy" is actually "consuming energy".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not just this, the system has put cameras everywhere, and is creating a digital picture of the world believing that this is a way to establish control.

This kind of control is "reactive" control, the reality is matched with the "spectacle". It consumes huge amount of energy and other resources, and is actually depleting the real world of energy. It is consuming the outer world by turning it into it's replica, because replica is then, by its logic, "under control"!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

So what we have now, and I think you would agree it feels like it, is an entropic society, where everything feels like it's falling apart.

Yes! It is the entropic system.

What is the biggest problem for us, however, is to find the precise language to express our knowledge, or we will stay entangled and "lost in translation".

This is where I put biggest emphasis. All those "strong" words, like love, fear, emotion, freedom, mean nothing if we don't use them properly.

Those words don't explain themselves. We have to do it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Entropic system cannot stand creative behavior. It insists on protocols, causal behavior, conditioning.

The opposite of it is - anarchy, while actually anarchy is creative behavior.
However, the language of the institution qualifies anarchy as dangerous. So it is practically forbidden to use this word.

I will give you one example regarding language control and a creative version of language usage.

The advertisement:

"One smoker - many victims!"

If you break the hierarchy and order of words, the system of interpretation", you may write this:

"One president - many victims!"

That would be forbidden in the given political system. But all I did was replacing one noun with another noun.

Or:

"One crocodile - many victims". etc.

You see how much actually depends, and how much change can come out of this break out from the rules. This stochastic principle in behavior definitely sabotages the existing system, while constant appealing to stop being greedy does absolutely nothing! They repeat: it is in human nature to be stupid and make mistakes! But it is not true. That's a lie.

Stochastic method will produce alternating current, and protocol based method will create directional current.
Protocol method is the "traditional method".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join