It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EU is Illegal by UK Law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
the uk public were promised a referendum, that promis was broken !!, why ?
the government new the uk public would rightfully refuse to hand the uk over to the eu.
ireland said no to the eu, so the eu have now said wrong answer, & will keep asking ireland untill ireland gives the right answer !!!, so much for democracy !.
& now the uk has been forced into the eu, & gordon brown made the mistake of saying british jobs for british workers, when he realy meant british jobs for cheap immigrant labour !, & add these lies to the economic nosedive, & enoch powels rivers of blood suddenly looks like a real posibility. as british unemployment begins to rise at the cost of cheap imported labour

seems to me this whole eu scam is exactly that a scam, a few polititions in brussels get to screw peoples lives up under the pretence of fairness & who stands to make huge amounts of money in this e scam ??.
you can be sure its not the uk public

on the bbc & sky news the other day some uk polititions were saying that english workers over seas need us to be in the eu, when in reality there are less than 300,000 british workers in europe but for them 300,000 there are over 1 million eu workers in england !!!, to me that soulds like the english public are losing out big time

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
And a unified Europe is a bad thing because?

I just wish people could see beyond borders and national "pride" because in the end we are all humans on this little ship called Earth. The more we are united the better.
And dont give me this NWO crap because England is the country with the most surveillance and freedom breaching legislation, so in this regard you'd be more free under european laws (in most EU countries privacy is still a big issue).

sigh

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Because a country has a right (and a duty) to its citizens do what they wish and if they say no to the EU then it's no to the EU.

IIRC, all sections of the treason act have been abolished in the UK and their is no longer a crime called sedition.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I for one am no flag waving patriot, but this happens to be my home and so I care about the country and people in it. I am all for unity but that doesn't have to entail a faceless and massively expensive power bloc dictating to us all. There could easily be a framework in place for economic purposes and trade without the money pit, corruption, nepotism and dictatorship of one large central governing body, that none of us have voted into power.

Concentrating so much power into the hands of an unelected elite is simply dictatorship. It becomes especially creepy when you factor in the people pushing the button behind those unelected officials - big business and special interest groups with big budgets ready to line the deep pockets of the unelected elite. We could all save a hell of a lot of money by disbanding the EU right now and having our governments earn their pay by representing us and addressing OUR needs, not pandering to foreign players and telling us that there is nothing they can do about it.
If they say they can't do anything then maybe it needs someone with the b**ls in place who can and will change the situation.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The UK has to join the EU eventually. I'am glad we did or else we had bin in a world of # like the UK is now. Off course it ain't fare but it is how it is. The UK is small the EU big so u get economically trampled.

If you wanna stand on your own legs you've gotta be very strong economically. They create 1 crisis and your done, served and well.

I think it's a good thing for people of the EU we can by stuff for half price in the UK, true internet

The power's that be control politics, the army, and a lot of big corporations . The only thing we can do is awaken people. This bloody mess aint over yet!

We need to free our mind and be one!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

I just wish people could see beyond borders and national "pride" because in the end we are all humans on this little ship called Earth. The more we are united the better.
And dont give me this NWO crap because England is the country with the most surveillance and freedom breaching legislation, so in this regard you'd be more free under european laws (in most EU countries privacy is still a big issue).

sigh

is there some thing wrong with national pride ???. maybe you have no pride in your nation ?.
maybe you like the idea of just one nation on earth being dictated to by one government but that idea scares the hell out of me, i live in england & i want the uk government to take responsibility for its actions & for that government to be voted in by the uk people, whilst brussels bullies nations to become part of the eu gang (ireland) i never get to vote this gang into power !!!, & this gang of corrupt mobsters are taking my country down a path that is not good for a majority of the uk public.
having seen the actions of the eu, (vegetables the wrong shape :lol

i will only vote for a party that agrees to leave the eu as soon as posible,
the whole eu scam has a severe lack of common sence
& an abundance of corruption & the uk is at the mercy of this !!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Just to point out m8, it was Hitler that instigated the EEC/EU, believe it or not.

EU conceived in Germany from 22nd June 1940 as the EEC - speech by Hermann Goering.

First EEC conference Berlin University 1942, 13 nation summit Berlin 1943 run by von Ribbentrop

After fall of Germany, the Germans switched the EU from a Nazi to a communist basis in1946.

Hitler's Deutsche Verteiderungs Dienst Intelligence Department (DVD) still controls EU development.

Edward Heath, Geoffrey Rippon, Roy Jenkins recruited by the DVD in 1958 as saboteurs.

DVD has arranged finance to put pro-EU ownerships into British newspaper groups

Chuffer

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Well if you want to be ruled/governed by a bunch of corrupt, thieving, unaccountable, bureaucratic bastards be my guest, I don't

Chuffer

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Amen..
And people don't seem to get it into their stubborn heads that the EU constitution was an ideal way to integratie former treaties in a much more clearer new treaty. Besides the most important clausule is still the subsidiarity principle..But most of the no-voters in my country and France have no idea what that means.
I think its typical English to embrace laws of a prox. 400 years old, they might just forget why we actually started the Rome treaty [WW2?] but i didnt know written law was so important within common law..
But he do your own thing, you're giving the good example already by banning our democraticly chosen MP's and bowing before the radical islam.. right but then also please keep your inbred beer belly hooligans out of my Capital spoiling my beautifull city and just stay on that friggin' island..

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
AFAIK on the UKIP story of them being secretly formed by the tories -

From what my father told me they basically formed from the tories cause they were pssed off at the EU (or EEC back then) taking over and Heath's legacy being enacted.
The party faithful wouldn't go against heaths pro-EU line so the UKIP was formed in 1992-3.

The tories want the UKIP to re-join the them, but UKIP say 'No way!'

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I usually find your posts very enlightened TheOracle, but in this matter you're wrong. A unified Europe isn't bad - the EU is. If you want to know why, have a little browse of site likes this.

Imparticular, take a look at the EU Constitution. It is a Dictatorship. No more power in Westminster AT ALL, eventually. All power centralized and no provisions for a nation to free themselves from the union (which will by then have become a singular country with nation states, like the USA) if things go wrong.

And dont give me this NWO crap because England is the country with the most surveillance and freedom breaching legislation, so in this regard you'd be more free under european laws (in most EU countries privacy is still a big issue)

But you do realise that all the "surveillance and freedom breaching legislation" was AN EU DIRECTIVE don't you?

I love my fellow Europeans and I encourage every kind of mutual support and relation. But the EU is more than this! It is a centralized Dictatorship. It is precisely what Hitler wanted for himself. Were Hitlers plans (minus the mass-murdering) positive in your eyes? After all, he wanted to united Europe.

Do you enjoy travelling to, say, Romania to soak in the culture? How would you feel if the language, culture and traditions there became the same as the ones in your home country?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thank you Cythraul

Do you guys think that the UK's government is not corrupt?
Or you think that it's okay because they are corrupt brits and you can put a face on their name?

Corruption and greed is part of our nature and no matter who it is and where it is, the result will be the same.
And you will never know who are the real "players". We call them illuminati, establishment or whatever but we dont really know who pulls the strings, do we? The leaders you see on TV are just puppets.

I am not for a one world government, yet. Because of our imperfect human nature. But I am for regional unification. Europeans have common interests and live very close to each other so it only makes sense to allow greater freedom of movement and range of commercial and professional opportunities.

Also european laws have to be accepted by a majority of countries, which is a good barrier for most unilateral and most legislation. For example, I am sure the UK's guantanamo and detention laws wouldnt have passed.
So yes your civil liberties are better off in the hands of the EU, and to be honest Id prefer it by miles.

I am not aware of the EU encouraging the breach of privacy in the name of terrorism. Individual countries may have on their own I am sure.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by TheOracle]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
Amen..
And people don't seem to get it into their stubborn heads that the EU constitution was an ideal way to integratie former treaties in a much more clearer new treaty.

Could you consider, just for a moment, that if a group of people wanted to sieze power over the whole of Europe, that the European Union would be EXACTLY how they would do it? What was wrong with former National treaties? Why was a new one necessary? If it was such a good thing, shouldn't each and every democratic nation been allowed to vote for it?

And please, the stereotyping and racism is unnecessary.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You're welcome TheOracle

Do you guys think that the UK's government is not corrupt?

Of course! But they are more corrupt during the last 30 years due to the fact that our government have been infiltrated by Globalist EU seditionists. What makes you so sure the EU has your best interests at heart? Seriously, I think you'll find that if you research it, all of the major corruptions and wrongdoings in British government over the past few decades have been EU related: The illegal invasion of Afghanistan/Iraq, mass surveillance, illegal immigrants etc etc.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I am not for a one world government, yet. Because of our imperfect human nature. But I am for regional unification. Europeans have common interests and live very close to each other so it only makes sense to allow greater freedom of movement and range of commercial and professional opportunities.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by TheOracle]

yes europeans do have some common interests, but to say greater freedom of movement ?, i can only assume that you live in a country where this greater freedom of movement is helping your country ?, where as this greater freedom of movement is now employing around 1 million europeans in england , & europe is employing less than 300,000 english.
befor the eu gang of mobsters came along there was already a lot of free movement in europe, but mass economic movement leading to another countrys job losses wasnt happening in the way it is now.
so it makes sence for england to leave the eu & use our very own corrupt polititions to continue trading with europe, that way england can still trade & yes at least some times the uk public may even get to put faces to some of our corrupt polititions.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

As i stated the constitution was an enlightment that it combined the former treaties in a much more clearer way..The reason why the Dutch and France voted No had almost nothing to do with the EU but more with the reputation of their national governments at that time. Other countries didnt held a referendum probably for this reason, as Plato wise mentioned, you shouldnt let the diner chef control the boat but let it be steered by the captain..The man in the street didn't knew what the constitution was about, and its their responsibility.
and The illegal invasion of Afghanistan/Iraq being EU related? What about Germany, Belgium and France? Did the council or commission supported these wars? don't make me laugh...In Fact we helped our American Nato brothers in Afghanistan due to article 5 of the NATO treaty.
If there is one power in the world still standing behind diplomatic solutions its the EU.
Mass surveillance? please state your sources. And illigal immigrants? you should have seen the asylum seeker camps in Spain, Mallorca and south Europa[and they're all being thrown out]. This is all well regulated in JHA[pillar] and the Dublin convention, thats why we have to work together to keep them illegals from your country and mine.
And yes those stereotypes are true, doesnt mean i never grab a beer with them.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
hey wai- we never fought so that we in the uk could be isolationist forever, This guy Hitler didn't like the terms our empire had imposed and wasn't happy with the Leauge of Nations (he said it was a plot by the power elites to take over the world (it was) further the logo in his eyes was a star of david leaning over to point at Israel)

World War one was a war of pure empire, it caused the tension which lead to WW2, you can't say any of it was caused by a desire to keep the world nationalist, it ws more a case of which NWO would take over, in fact no one won, the battle changed from being european empires fighting for control to europe being stuck in the middle of the capitalist money empire fighting the peoples freedom movement which soon turned into (long ago by the end of ww2) Stalins personal war machine.

These two wars were only the end of a long line of violence, back through Bismark's franko-prusian war and Napolion right back to Rome and the catholics empires which battled in Gaul to overrun the germanic tribes (and lost).

Europe learned that ultimate devistation would ruin europe should it continue so everyone agreed to work together to create a better world, thus the EU was born. Yes, it's one big gravy train, big business pays for which ever laws it wants and corrupt political figures try to crush any disidence with whatever means come to hand -is national politics any different? Local politics? Office politics?

We live in a world where most things are quiet simply done wrong, the price of failing is immense and the more power/money you have the more you can get. National productivity is the obsession of political leaders as if we're in some form of game and the winner gets a prize, fairness and justice are basically unknown in their true form and greed really is the ultimate force - it's not the idea that's wrong it's the world as it is.

The EU #could# be the force which stops inter-european conflict for ever, the ability to roam the earth freely will once again be the right of all men and so many of the other evil things which come with being foes (weather declared or not) will fade away.

If anything the lines on a map which require paperwork and often money to cross are in fact the evil plot created by the power elites to subjugate us, the rules which force you to work only in a limited area and force you to stay the property of the lord who's 'farm' you were reared on are the real evil plot - I was born on a rock spinning in space, that i can't walk right round it without 'their' approval is crazy!

The system we have at the moment is out of date and unfair, My solution would be to stop taxing the passing time (i.e. tax paid on a set date) and to tax only things people do and buy. Then it wouldn't matter if i worked in spain and payed PAYE tax straight to my employer who as a registered business then paid my share to the gov, if i brought stuff in france because the share of that money needed to facilitate my presence in the country and use of roads, etc would be paid to the french. This is of course impossible with nation states, only a government working closely together could ever make this change in europe.-it would also require them to cut some fat from the system, stop wasting so much money.

Why are people fighting so strongly to keep the power elites which have time and time again screwed over the british people and have proven themselves to be in the pockets of large multinational companies anyway?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
anyone who hasn't checked out 'common purpose' already should check it out on google video NOW. scary doo-doo

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
www.silentmajority.co.uk...
"It was confirmed that no Minister may advise a breach of the Coronation Oath in 1996 by the Prime Minister John Major in the Commons (See Hansard 15/10/96), and in correspondence by the Home secretary Jack Straw replying in ‘light of his constitutional responsibility on 20/7/2000, the Speaker of the Commons Betty Boothroyd 1/8/200, and by the Lord Chancellor in Oct. 2001. This limitation upon Parliament’s power has thus been acknowledged."

www.parliament.uk...
"It is worth noting that the coronation oath has been modified without statutory authority. The present Queen swore a slightly different version of the oath to the 1689 version. It still included a promise to maintain the established Protestant religion in the United Kingdom. The text of the oath taken by Elizabeth II in 1953 is also appended to this note."

[edit on 18-2-2009 by BetweenMyths]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Well hang on a second. I don't like the fact that our laws are dictated by Europe so much, however being a part of Europe isn't always a bad things .It does help trade and some other small areas.

I wish we didn't follow blindly though and let them set our laws, they have no right in doing so and yet people in Britain just complain and do nothing about it. We're reaping what we've sown i'm afraid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join