It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EU is Illegal by UK Law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Hows it going.

Again I thank you for this thread and the information.

It changed this part of my life as I was always wishing the UK had a constitution but could find no informaton apart from the US constitution. I have now read and digested every single piece of info I can get my hands on as I do with many other topics.

I do have to say that the reason the constitution in the UK does not work is not because of the fact that the constitution does not work itself but because of the groups that are in power.

Power by popularity and secret societies does not work when one man covers anothers tracks.

I hope you get where I am coming from but all is not as it seems.

Keep your guard up chief and help is a msg away.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

The Prime Minister was dear old 'Supermac' [Sir Harold MacMillan], he said, 'some of you have never had it so good' and he was pilloried for it by the press, despite being absolutely right.
That was a great period in our history, we had recovered from the war, we had full employment, life was great, and we had Rock and Roll !
England was truly a great place to be in the 1960s, now look at what these incompetent imbeciles have done to it, selling us all down the river to the EU for their thirty pieces of silver [rather more actually].
The next Election should prove interesting, the 'People' are catching on at last, having finally realised who the real villains are.

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Again I thank you for this thread and the information.
I hope you get where I am coming from but all is not as it seems.

Keep your guard up chief and help is a msg away.

You're welcome and thanks for the vote of confidence. I do get where you're coming from. In our current mess of affairs, all it takes for the people to believe we don't have a Bill of Rights is for them to be told we don't by the establishment. It's terrible, but, with this whole expenses scandal, people are waking up to the fact that we cannot unconditionally trust our leaders. I see the scandal as one of the best things to ever happen to this country.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cappuccino
As much as I dislike the EU, how can you be sure this law is still active and relevant? I mean, 1689... That is a very long time ago, ey? The political landscap has changed since then in case you have not noticed.

The Bill of rights, the Magna Carta etc are part of English Common Law, not Acts of Parliament. Parliament cannot overide them. Parliament only has the power to create and repeal Laws it made itself, within the framework set out by our constitution.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join