It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Masons really eat children?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Fine, but who enforces that Masonic law, and who has jurisdiction over the activities of Grand Lodges?

Nobody has jurisdiction over the activities of Grand Lodges.

Typically, once admitted into Freemasonry, you will receive documentation about the fraternity, and included in a documents, there is usually a paragraph like this:

"Fraternal amity exists between the English, Irish, Scottish and Southern
Africa Constitutions and Lodges of the Grand East of the Netherlands.
Interchange of visits by members and Lodges under this jurisdiction of
the foregoing is welcomed.
Association with any other so-called Masonic body is however,
STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Consult your W.M. if in doubt."

Attending an "irregular" lodge would mean giving the signs etc to someone who is not a regular mason, which goes against our oath, and therefore Masons simply don't do it.

Because Masons are true to their oath, there is no need for policing/checking or jurisdiction at all. It is simply accepted that regular Masons won't attend irregular lodges, and if they do, it will be on their own conscience.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by Saurus]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Fine, but who enforces that Masonic law, and who has jurisdiction over the activities of Grand Lodges?

No one, as they are independent. But if one strays from Masonic norms, the others will withdraw fraternal recognition.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Skip to 6:05.

What are they working on in the pentagram?

I see past the purposely creepy presentation, but what is going on in the middle of the star.

I switched the video for a longer version.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by depth om]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

so did i ! lol

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh my God! I love children! ...if they're properly cooked. I love children, but I could never eat a whole one

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Does anyone know what they are doing in the video I posted, at 6:05?

What are they hunkered down over, it looks like an animal in one frame.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

a thread exist here at ATS about this video, here is the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by openmindresearch

Well there we go. I got banned from GLP for profiling the tavistock institute and came back here. I'm behind the curve I guess.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
masons eating children....smh

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
masons eating children....smh

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Freemasonry does not aim for the benefit of humans.They of course worship Satan. It's just a cover of them and made so many people count on them seemingly.
www.harunyahya.com...
The same problem is going on in Turkey,the branch of Freemasonry mixed with Sabbateanism(dirty abnormal sexual rituals) called 'Egenekon Organization'. Dude they had been owning the country until Deep State started to cleaning them out ,thanks God. The military, The Supreme Courts, The Media, The Ministry of Education (especially in universities) , The Police Force...so on. They destroyed our real history and are teaching complete lies to students at schools and my stupid Turks are embracing them as if they were the saviours of Turks and are pleased by their imaginary achievements in history. Real historians began to clarify reailites newly by media or publishing.
Today so many kids are kidnapped surely by them. Also the terrorist Organization called 'PKK' which killed so many young armies, is their own job.
I want to tell you what I believe from my heart. This mess is gonna disappear their lifespan won't last forever. Because Jesus Christ has landed to Earth and is gonna reunite Christians and Muslims. Turkey will be very powerful and world will live in PEACE. Call me crazy I just shared what I believe which is based upon Quran's gospel of miracles of this century and also prophet Mohammed. Please don't insult Mohammed I beg you.Muslims are not evil believe me. The world's messy order shows us as terrorists but our religion never ever accept murder. Jihad is not about killing people.
My english is not enough to make myself more clear. I'm not a very sophisticated person and am a normal teenager girl.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
So you are saying they only cannibalize adults?

Just like Orson Wells, "We never eat people before their 'time'"?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join