It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico is Angry! You gotta read this!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

have you gone completely nuts? annex? i suppose you've heard of the north american union? what about the SPP? check it out.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Aww Mexico's little plan didn't work out the way they wanted it to? Too bad.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
mexico is a beautiful landscape tainted by selfishness, murder and idiocy by uneducated opportunist criminals.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Not Authorized

Let me quote you:

Quote: Well pmb, if I hadn't wasted all my space with that olive branch because of the 4000 character limit, I would have fit in to that reply that this was in a senior citizen park, and there were witnesses saying they saw 2 people leave from behind her home(where the window was broken), and they WERE Hispanic. One an older man, and one estimated to be about 12-14 years old.
: Unquote

Ok so the next time I see my kids ball missing from my yard again like this morning. I should blame it on the drunk black dude that was staggering through my yard? Yeah I bet I should?

Notice how you say they were LEAVING. Not they were running like the dickens? Excuse me but there is a problem with that. In my line of work we would wonder
#1 Where is the other proof that you have?
#2 Why would you even want your grandmother to live in such a place in the first place?
#3 Why were they not running?
#4 An older man and a young boy?
#5 Maybe a grandfather out with his grandson for a walk?
#6 where is your DNA proof? Or fingerprints?
#7 what did they break the window open with?
#8 Why didnt your grandmother hear them?

Of course I would be sitting asking the question why you are so prejudice? Also I would want to know if they were Cubans? chicanos? ect. ect. ect. Yet for some reason there just hispanic and that makes them Mexicans? Such a shame figuring that most gangs in LA are not Mexicans. They are Chicanos. A big freaken difference. And most of those bad ones you are talking about have been all over the news they even state they are Chicanos. Which makes them Americans. 60 minutes had a big thing about them not to long ago.

Like I once said it use to be that folks were prejudice against the Blacks. Now they are Prejudice against anyone that is Hispanic. I wonder if you ask every Hispanic you see if they are legal or not? I bet most would be or wouldnt even be Mexican as you seem to think they are.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
mexico is a beautiful landscape tainted by selfishness, murder and idiocy by uneducated opportunist criminals.

Its a good thing its not illegal to be an idiot here in the USA or 90% of the population would be in jail. By the way you just was talking about Mexico? Sounds more like the US to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77

Thank you. No one could have said it better. It breaks my heart to see what is happening to it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join