It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico is Angry! You gotta read this!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
I think the whole reason Mexico is mad is because they did not get proper warning that the law in Arizona was going to come into effect and also the improper calculation of the affect of that law in the area.

This may be their fault for not paying attention....or the fault of some underpaid desk clerk working in the Arizona government.

Humans are a country's best natural resource and the key to a country's growth and success.

Mexico just needs to figure out how best to manage this resource properly.

Why is it the problem of some desk cvlerk? is it the us's job to let the mexican government know that we are kicking the illegals out of our country? no it's not,they need to shut up and deal with it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan
I agree with several of the points on the article, and yes, illegals in Mexico don't stand a chance, if caught, its over, the rules described in the article pretty much are the ones on use in the Mexican side.

What the article doesn't specify is, are all illegals taken out to the Mexican border, or just those which have been identified as being Mexican citizens?

Because if all illegals are taken out to the border, whether Mexican or other nationality, then it looks rather like a really bad situation for the Mexican towns that will have to host all those people.

Maybe the mexican government will get a taste of what the us government has put up with for years now. Maybe they will have a better idea n how to deal with the problem too

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

Sorry to burst your bubble but is not the parents the ones that qualify for social services but the children that are born in the US the ones that can, they have the same rights as any American born in the US with full citizenship, about 90% of all immigrant children are born in the US with all benefits due, in 2005 22% of all American children under 6 have immigrant parents, because it pays to breed in the US.

www.usatoday.com...

So get your facts right.

Anchor Babies: Part of the Immigration-Related American Lexicon

In Parkland Memorial Hospital Dallas, the second busiest maternity ward in the United States, 70% of the women giving birth were illegal aliens. That added up to 11,200 babies for which Medicaid kicked in 34.5 million dollars to deliver these babies, the feds another 9.5 million and Dallas taxpayers tossed in 31.3 million. The average illegal patient is 25 years and giving birth to her second anchor baby.

Reiniers, John. Hernando Today, "Anchor Babies." January 25, 2008.

This what out breading does to a nation.

In a 2004 United States General Accounting Office report, three states submitted their annual cost estimates of educating illegal children. The estimates provided ranged from 50 million dollars to 87.5 million in Pennsylvania and 932 million to 1.04 billion dollars in Texas.

FAIR estimates there are currently more than 425,000 children born to illegal aliens each year. This figure is based on the crude birth rate of the total foreign-born population (33 births per 1000) and the size of the illegal alien population (13 million in 2008). In 1994, California paid for 74,987 deliveries to illegal alien mothers, at a total cost of $215.2 million (an average of $2,842 per delivery). Illegal alien mothers accounted for 36 percent of all Medi-Cal funded births in California that year and now count substantially more than half.

www.fairus.org...

While most Americans welcome immigration by the law they do not agree with the invasion that is going on right now under our noses while politicians turn a blind eye.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

My sister is a DHS officer and believe me the parents dont get crap. Never have never will. In fact if the children are legal and can get food stamps then there has to be a legal citizen of the US to get them for them. Go to your local DHS office and ask they will tell you the same crap. As for the children being born in the hospital. Thats a bunch of bull as well. In 2007. They started a new law that anyone that was illegal would be turned away from medical treatment. Even if they were dying. This was a nationwide scandal and Mexico was very upset about it as well as other states. You need to look at some of the older ATS posts her because the story is here on ATS. As well as all over the net. And if you can read spanish there are plenty of spanish sites that still have it. Including Univision Archives. Since 5 folks died in the first week.

Let me guess you dont think its ok for others to have babies yet its fine for that lady in California to have 14 kids? And me a tax payer to have to pay for it. And the next time that you say breed maybe you better realize your talking about people not animals.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by pmbhuntress]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Well that is nice and dandy that your sister knows the system I do too, as I used to work for a lawyer that specializes on illegal immigrants rights, my first job when I moved here in GA as I am also a Latina and bilingual.

So no, parents do not get "crap" but when they have enough children they just sit at home and live off them.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Birthright citizenship for illegal aliens not only rewards illegal immigration and adds to the population growth, it also acts as an “anchor” for illegal-alien family members to remain in the United States and eventually legalize their status. This section charts House and Senate bills and joint resolutions that would codify or discontinue birthright citizenship.
www.numbersusa.com...
Take Action:
H.R. 698 - would end the process of granting automatic citizenship to the children born to illegal aliens in the United States. Rep. Nathan Deal (R-GA) is the bill's main sponsor.
www.numbersusa.com...

www.numbersusa.com...

Here in sancturary city Seattle it's getting worse daily! Everywhere I look theres a preggers illegal with an anchor parade following!
Idc if mexico is angry! I am angry!! send 'em ALL the he!! Home.
Anchors Away. Far far AwAy ... I'm tired of going without to support a bunch of parasites.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have not met a mexican yet that didnt work there butts off. And believe me they are hard workers. I have even seen the kids working in the fields picking tomatoes. And may I also add that so far I can only think of one family that I know of out of about 40 families that is getting anything from the state and they are both legal citizens. They may both be hispanic but they were born here many years ago. And now that they have both lost there jobs with the bad economy they have had to ask the state for help. Thats a big difference over the whites and blacks that prefer to have the state pay there bills and not work.

Believe me hardly ever do you see a Mexican not working there butts off. And kids are brought up to work when they are about 7 years old. So dont even go there. Like I said they have to have a legal citizen of the US to get anything for there kids if they want anything for there kids that are born here. And that Citizen is responsible for making sure the kids are clothed and fed. The state makes sure of it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The job issue is one that I could argue with. However, the question about how much illegals cost the US is one point that I think is a mute point. There is just no way 12-20 million illegals could do so much damage to a nation of 300 million plus. Illegals pay taxes in various forms. Hell, there drinking problem alone contributes to the sin tax. They buy merchandise at wal-mart and other stores. They pay property taxes via rent and houses they buy. They pay many forms of taxes. Yes, some do get paid in cash but I could name many Americans who do the same to beat the system.

Furthermore, the cost given is always estimated which means means people don't exactly know how much they really cost the US government. Now let's take the 50 billion or less they cost government and compare that to what was misspent or loss in the war in Iraq or compare it to the trillions given to bankers, or the billions that are misspent every year.

A report that found that illegal immigrants in the United States cost the federal government more than $10 billion a year -- a sum it estimated would almost triple if they were given amnesty -- has drawn criticism from immigration advocacy groups.

www.washingtonpost.com...

You see while your busy arguing this minute detail about how much illegal immigrants cost the US, the government is busy buying $600 dollars hammers or billion dollars planes. It is all a diversion, even the jobs issue.

The good paying jobs are all being sent overseas, while we continue to argue about illegal immigrants taking over at McDonald's.

Funny how this issue was pretty much dormant from 1986 to 2001, but became a big issue after 9/11. Funny how they don't give the same attention to the Norther border, the ports, waterways of the US.

Now how did those hijackers get into the US again? Oh yeah, they came in by visas and overstayed them. Yet I don't here too many people complaining how we need to overhaul the US visa program.

It is all a diversion. Blame the Mexicans and nobody asks questions about 9/11, Government misspending, or anything else the government is doing.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Of course Mexico is angry. Their largest sole income is money coming from the US.

Over 20 billion dollars are sent from the U.S. to Mexico each year and is growing at a rate of 10% per year. 62% of all illegal aliens in the U.S. are working for cash and not paying taxes and this money is sent out of our economy and into Mexico’s economy.

Mexico's largest and fastest growing industry.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
Birthright citizenship for illegal aliens not only rewards illegal immigration and adds to the population growth, it also acts as an “anchor” for illegal-alien family members to remain in the United States and eventually legalize their status. This section charts House and Senate bills and joint resolutions that would codify or discontinue birthright citizenship.
www.numbersusa.com...
Take Action:
H.R. 698 - would end the process of granting automatic citizenship to the children born to illegal aliens in the United States. Rep. Nathan Deal (R-GA) is the bill's main sponsor.
www.numbersusa.com...

www.numbersusa.com...

Here in sancturary city Seattle it's getting worse daily! Everywhere I look theres a preggers illegal with an anchor parade following!
Idc if mexico is angry! I am angry!! send 'em ALL the he!! Home.
Anchors Away. Far far AwAy ... I'm tired of going without to support a bunch of parasites.

I am a native american I want you the heck out of MY country if your that darn IGNORANT! Go back to your own country and get out of MINE!!! And if the Mexicans want to stay here in MINE they can since its MINE!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Let them work their butts off at Their Home ...
American CITIZENS Only for American jobs no matter what they are ...
American CITIZENS Only for ANY American benefits ....................
Idc if mexico is angy; maybe they will be forced to grow up and take responsibility. By reviewing their history I doubt that's gonna happen.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

Huh? I thought America was built by immigrants in general, not just mexican ones. I say who cares what the Mexican government gets angry about regaurding this. We have our own issues as a nation to deal with.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

On that I can not argue, as they arrive in the US sometimes through very despicable conditions and here in the south they became an integral part of seasonal working, but once they get acclimatized and start learning the loopholes in the system many just take advantage of it, with no problems at all.

I also had worked with illegal immigrant children in the GA school system and also has done court interpretation for illegal immigrant on the other side of the law.

Is a littler bit of everything.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If I only had a penny for every time someone claimed to be native american I would be happy to share taxes with the government. However the crisis really in this country is that 10% of the population of this country is illegal. They don't even make an attempt to enter the country legally. And in the end we pay for their illegal activity. Not just the obvious crime situation, but also for their babies that automatically become citizens, for their children who go to taxpayer paid for schools, health services etc.

Don't tell me about 7 year olds picking fruit or vegetables? Child labor isn't something to be proud of, but I guess you disagree with that.

Paying tourists struggle to get visas to visit the states, yet because they can just slip into the US we are supposed to welcome them and their needs? If your neighbor decided to move into your house because they were so close already and wanted a bigger house would you agree to it.

This is step one for getting a tourist visa to visit the USA if you are South African. This is even before you get an application form or paid the application fee which is another $100.00.

Visa Application Procedures

Everyone, regardless of age, needs a visa to enter the United States if they do not qualify for the Visa Waiver Program.

The Visa Information Service is accessible via the internet or telephone.

The Online Visa Information Service will allow you to obtain visa information and schedule your visa appointment quickly and easily on the web.

You must make a payment of $10 USD to obtain a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that will allow you to access the information service and to schedule your visa appointment.

PLEASE NOTE: You cannot use the same PIN to access both the Call Center Service and the Online Service. Each service has its own payment methods for purchasing a PIN. The PINS are not interchangeable, so only purchase a PIN after you have decided which service you want to use.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter

Let them work their butts off at Their Home ...
American CITIZENS Only for American jobs no matter what they are ...
American CITIZENS Only for ANY American benefits ....................
Idc if mexico is angy; maybe they will be forced to grow up and take responsibility. By reviewing their history I doubt that's gonna happen.

I guess you cant read. I am the Citizen here. Since this is MY country. therfore. I dont want you here so go back to your country whatever it is?? Let me guess africa? Europe? France? GO AWAYYYYY.

Since I want to work my Butt off in my home as well as the rest of us Native Americans do. So get out.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I, like my ansestors was born here and I am an American citizen. I am a registered Cherokee with roots in Talequah Ok. so don't pull the native card on me. It seems like the illegals are pulling a similar stunt as the settelers did. It's quite clear to me. Maybe that's why I'm so passionate about this issue.
This is now.
Every country in the world (even mexico) has border laws for good reason. It's past time we covered ours.

I'm sorry for a lot of the illegals but we just can't afford them :
Immigration Gumballs
www.youtube.com...

The Fourteenth Amendment (Amendment XIV) to the United States Constitution is one of the post-Civil War Reconstruction Amendments, first intended to secure the rights of former slaves. It was proposed on June 13, 1866, and ratified on July 9, 1868

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

yes they can.

I see them everyday.

Free food, free healthcare. i can't even get that.

You don't have to justify citizenship to receive these benefits. It has become so that they had to hire a full time translator.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We need to make life as hard as we can for these criminals. America is the laughingstock of the world for the way we let illegals use our schools and hospitals and welfare system. Take away the benefits and jobs and they'll all self-deport.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You have to be a US citizen to get food stamps and welfare. Why are so many folks so stupid and continue to lie. Or are they just pur ignorant. Ask your local DHS office they will tell you. YOU HAVE TO HAVE a social Security card. NO card No NOTHING.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join