It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Neither am I. I don't believe that the government would allow something so advanced to be kept from the public, let alone the military. Come to think about it, the government probably would keep it away from the public, but the military would want to use this technology as their own. I'm not buying this claim at all

UFO Files

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I can honestly say I 100% agree with you. I always had that type of thinking. Especially when I decided to study the Egyptian hieroglyphics and the links to extraterrestrials that it has. I do believe that these alien beings helped start us off as a civilization. How did the Egyptians manage to built the Great Pyramid alone? Not to mention the fact that the pyramid is in the middle of the Earth

Ufo Files

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
no offense, but it is the height of arrogance to write off civilizations that were considered part of the cradle of humanity as somehow lesser evolved. to even put forth that these people couldn't visually depict everyday life and history is ludicrous. even if that "everyday life" was interupted by a visitor. the sheer number of cave drawings of flying craftgs makes your argument of some kind of dementia baseless. these civilizations you demean created art, had highly structured civilizations, were self governed, hell, the egyptians built the pyramids and depicted flying crafts on heiroglyphs. i'll concede that maybe a portion of the supposed sightings are of secret aircraft, but the numbers don't support your argument that there is nothing being hidden from the public. perhaps you/we are not as evolved as you might like to think if we can't even handle the thought/the reality that we are not alone. if humanity is all there is to offer, god/creator/whatever help us. perhaps you should do your research as well!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ufolowilliams

Exactly. I think there's obviously some kind of connection IMO. Besides all the sightings being reported all around the world over the last several years have increased. I'm sorry, but people are witnessing something, and I'm not going to say they are all crazy. If they were truly Boeing or military experiments with new aircraft from our country, wouldn't the governments in these foriegn countries be a bit miffed if we just kept invading thier airspace to test out our new toys?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka ... I will not go into great detail or description but many of the "Ufo's" ... are very much MAN MADE!

JPL, Lockheed & Boeing are just a few of the companies out there that have crafts and vehicles that if seen by a common person ... they THINK they have just saw a UFO from a different planet.
With in the next 3-4 quarters there will be "new" technology that will be made public ... .
Although these "new" technologies will be made public they will not be utilized until many years later.
Any questions, comments, concerns.. please feel free to reply, I will entertain any and all comments within reason.

Hope we can all engage in a beneficial and fun conversation for everyone.

OK. I read 3 things here that I'd like to follow-up with you and perhaps start an ATS research project.

1. There are currently "man-made" vehicles/craft that are not generally recognized as such by the public at large.

2. By about 2010 "new" technologies will be revealed, but not generally available to or employed by the public..

3. You are aware of the sites, publications and forums to which the public has access through "hard work" that will enable those of us who don't want to wait until 2010 to get a more complete understanding of 1. and 2.

If the foregoing is correct, will FOIA requests to the military/DoD be required for us to gather "pieces of the puzzle?" If so, then why don't we just wait 'til 2010; as the FOIA process is lengthy and often expensive?

Are there more "user friendly" sources? (John Greenwald's "The Black Vault" comes to mind as a source for FOIA materials)

Are there widely circulated or peer-reviewed publications from which this information can be gleaned? (e.g. "Janes" pubs. or "Popular Science" or "Scientific American?")

Would we be better served by looking initially into propulsion systems (plasma, ram/scramjet, others) than airframe design (lighter than air, mach 3+, VTOL)?

Have educational institutions collaborated on and published some of this research?

(I've jumped ahead after reading your initial post, and apologize if I'm repeating prior posts; but, it's late and I wanted to convey my initial thoughts. I will read the entire thread.)

Thank you for your consideration and contributions.

DeFy ignorance.

jw

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
No offense, wait, yes offense, but your original post was the biggest waste of time I've ever read.

I was hoping by the title for some crazy picture or video you took that might be the one to convince me aliens exist. But nope. You just sit there claiming without proof you work as a tax auditor who has access to all the secret files deliberately kept hidden from the public. With a grandpas in the KGB. Wow. Maybe its true but I highly doubt it based on your posts.

Seriously, who didnt think most sightings were not aliens? I think, and all rational people do, that most of these things are misidentified aircraft or planets or what have you. Thats nothing new. I would have just ignored. But when you dont show any proof of what you/grandpa do or of your claims, and give vague answers to peoples questions, well, that made me have to post this.

Seriously, CHANGE THE TITLE!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
13.56 Mhz

A frequency set aside by FCC for unlicensed equipment to operate on, with substantial power.

The choice of frequency appears to be somewhat arbitrary but lots of equipment is designed for this frequency for these regulatory reasons.

I didn't see anything peculiar relating to anything else about it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey
May I ask a question? Why is it so hard for some people to think outside the box? I'm not saying everyone should believe in UFO's and aliens, but is it really so hard to believe that the galaxy is huge and more than likely able to support other life?

Yes, the Galaxy is huge. It can support other life. It is likely that many planets contain microscopic and lower forums of life, even including exotic forms, such as silicon-based life.

However, more and more theorists are coming to the conclusion that there may really be something to the 'Rare Earth' theory - i.e. that there is no advantage incurred by intelligence, that nature does not select for such traits and that evolution of sentient life may be extremely rare. Further, opportunity for evolution of such higher forms of life may be extremely rare. For example, we now know that systems require many complex elements, including volcanism and plate tectonics to allow renewable resources.

I find it hard to believe that the sightings that have taken place for centuries are either made up or the accounts of someone classed as a "looney".

Study the history and psychology of hoaxing and you'll discover that either outright hoaxes or false perceptions have been taking place for many centuries. In addition, we now know that many objects and drawings and carvings have been mis-identified. Some of this has been due to honest mistakes, either in translation or to dating methods or due to erosion of artifacts.

There are hieroglyphics depicting strange -for lack of a better term- crafts on the walls of Egyptian pyramids. Man-made planes 5000 years ago? I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Those are the mis-identified items to which I am referring. They are not craft or planes but superimposition of several layers of carvings and cartouches which in some lighting and surface analysis only appears to be 'craft'.

So what you have is an honestly misplaced belief due to studying the wrong materials or due to being mislead by reading 'pro-UFO' literature which is not considered scholarly, or peer-reviewed work.

I have never seen a UFO, but I would not discredit or tell someone what they are absolutely positivley seeing has to be man made.

Actually you should say that, because in this day and age where we have the capability of putting just about any kind of craft in the sky you are more likely to be right if you were to say 'any craft you see flying around in the sky is 'man-made' than at any time in history.

We have RPVs, R-C craft that hobbyists can build, stealthy craft, planes like the F-117a which looks like a flying saucer at several angles, and we have the ability to project false images into the air using holographic technology.

To keep this post on topic, let me conclude by saying that analyzing daylight discs or night-time lights in the sky, or conjecturing about percentages of possibilities such craft are 'alien' in nature may indeed lead back to disclosures made by analysis of financial document or other materials which leave incriminating traces.

But the proper and fruitful way to do this would be to show sources and methods. It is unlikely to be achieved by posting vague commentary or giving prognostications about what high-tech items might be released in the near future, however entertaining such threads might be.

[edit on 17/2/2009 by Syandos]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I bought a book a decade ago 3 in. thick that is about _UFOs_ made
by Germany and this country back in the mid part of the last century.

Will dig it out of my library and post title in near future.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Google the word MILABs to find a ton of stuff about possible military abductions
here is one:

www.alienjigsaw.com...
Project Open Mind (MILABS)

Are Some Alien Abductions Government Mind Control Experiments?

by Katharina Wilson

(I personally think the GUV has been flying around and abducting people for decades, maybe even responsible for some of the 50,000 cattle mutilations and abductions in N. and S. America. I met a woman and her daughter who saw men in military uniforms coming down from a strange flying machine +/- 20 years ago in CA.)

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spitfire19

Though this isn't exactly on topic, since a direct question was asked, here is an answer to that about CLVs, which may prove relevant later in the thread.

AT Wins CLV Contract
From 2005

Alliant Techsystems (ATK) have been confirmed by NASA as the prime contractor to design, develop, test, and evaluate the First Stage propulsion system for its Crew Launch Vehicle (CLV), the prelude and first element towards the Crew Exploration Vehicle (CEV) - which will return astronauts to the Moon around 2018.

The CLV - which is set for test flights in 2008 - incorporates the Solid Rocket Booster (SRB) technology that is current used for the first two minutes of ascent with the Space Shuttle.

Hope this helps. Whoever brought it up, (the OP?) perhaps they can tie it in.

[edit on 17/2/2009 by Syandos]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Only way there will be disclosure is if these beings decided that they wanted/needed something from the world and only way they do that is in a VERY detrimental fashion because intelligent beings(mor eintelligent than humans) have never, will never make contact with 99.5% of the world because there is no need for it..

They are merely observing us just as we would observe them IF
we had the technology... I F

If there were alien species out there, they likely would behave just as we would, by landing, and taking over. A look at the history of our own species shows that this is far more likely than simple observation. All those species, and they are all somehow more civilized that we are? Give me a break here.

Plus, any scientist knows that you cannot observe a thing without changing it. We would know.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Lazyninja

Now, let's say lockheed paid 10 billion for a zero-gravity propulsion system schematics, you think after they build we will just say "hey, here's 10 billion worth of technology, humans are so peaceful and smart that we are sure that this extrodanary technology will be used for good and not for the use of homicide, genocide, or torture to others"...

The only reason they would not reveal the technology is if they hadn't thought of a way to corner the market, and thus reap the most profit.

Wait, (edit here), another reason? The government took control to use it for military purposes, and is keeping it secret so our enemies don't find out what we are capable of.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by LadyGreenEyes]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by mrjenka

So what explains the ancient texts and cave paintings and art pieces and glyphs if there is no proof???

And if man made the UFO's, how did he create them when these ancient texts and cave paintings and art pieces and glyphs were made?

????? Cheers!!!!

It is possible that people had greater technology in the past, all our own, that was lost over time, to be relearned now.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

Hey.. thank you for your post. I am NOT saying that there is no proof. You guys may have misinterpreted what I was saying.

You did say just that.

Originally posted by mrjenkaYour also looking at cave paintings and texts from people who believed in trees, rivers, ants and anything else they may have though was a god..

What, you don't believe in trees, rivers, and ants?

Originally posted by mrjenkaIf by some miracle we could bring a human from 1500 years ago and put him in a cave now and just observe him we could deem him "insane" and "unstable" so, by todays measures these people were below average on the intellectual scale, so how can we take that seriously.

Why would we place him in a cave, and why would we deem him mentally unstable? There is enough understanding of history for us to grasp that this person would be different, and that doesn't mean insane. It also doesn't mean less intelligent.

Originally posted by mrjenkafurthermore, if schizophrenia and other mental problems exist now than they most def. existed 1500 years ago, how can you convice me that these texts and cave paintings were not done by a person with a mental illness and than a generation later found these "texts" and "cave paintings" and since they were already scared of "gods" they maybe thought hat there ancestors were trying to send them a warning but what they didnt know is that the original painter was a mental ill person..

So, a person with a mental illness from far in our past just happened to draw things on walls or whatever that are virtually identical to things seem by people today, who never even saw photos of said drawings? I wasn't aware mental illness made one an actual predictor of the future.

Originally posted by mrjenkait's all bs, as is the bible.. the bible has been rewritten and reedited so many times no one can really tell what the original is and who really wrote it and when..

Is this a post about UFOs or one to bash a religion? FYI< the Bible was not "rewritten" or "re-edited" many times. There have been translations, and if you think that constitutes a rewrite, look the two words up. I don't appreciate my beliefs being bashed, and I doubt anyone else here does either.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Found this .Pdf as well. My knowledge of physics and propulsion systems is limited, not sure how valuable this source is:

flux.aps.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
edit

[edit on 2/17/2009 by Badge01]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenkaYou have proof that man has not made a hovering or levitating craft or are you assuming?

Now wait a minute, because I've been willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Up until now.

You know it is easier to prove an affirmation than a negative.

In 2006 you claimed your 95-year-old grandfather, after retiring in 1993 from a "40+" year career in the Russian Air Force (shouldn't that be Soviet?) and/or as "a KGB big wig" had given you "proof" from the "Russian Area 51" of EBEs, alien spacecraft, and beings who could travel time and space by thought alone, you could discuss but not turn over.

We are 3 years down the line.

It's time to come clean. You shouldn't be asking a member to prove that something doesn't exist if you have "proof" it does.

This forum and thread deserve the "respect" you insisted on in 2006. Otherwise, you really will not maintain much credibility here.

95 y.o. at 3/30/2006 = born in 1910+/-; retiring after 40+ years in 1993 means he began his service during WWII (1943+/-) or the early stages of the "Cold War" (1953+/-). If so, he began his service to the USSR at age 33 to 43.

You really need to be more forthcoming here.

Deny Ignorance.

jw

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by mrjenka

If you were that scared of the reprocussions, you would not have just randomly decided, today is the day to tell people that Alien Craft is man made....That doesn't really make any sense.

And if you can sent me in the right direction, by all means do so, show us the start of the trail, i'm quite the hunter-gatherer my friend, a little research does not scare me.

I am not risking anything right now. I haven't said anything.. Believe me or not, I could if I wanted to get myself in a lot of trouble.....

This isn't complicated. You either have information or you do not. If you do, then you can either talk about it here, or you can't. If you can, you can in detail, and if you can't, you would not have mentioned anything at all. You have stated that information is available online, so who don't you post links to some of that? If people are simply not looking at public info, what harm is there in linking to it? None.

As for the topic in general, I would say almost all, if not all, UFO sightings are of hings made by people. If there are exceptions, they are not what you think. A simple look at the clear similarities between the modern stealth aircraft and the old wedge-shaped UFOs shows this to be a very likely thing. This would also explain why UFOs are so often sighted near military bases, and why they would not be openly discussed. In fact, a belief that such things were alien in nature would be a great disinformation campaign, to draw attention from these test craft.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I am not here to prove anything to anyone.

Yes, you are.

When the title of your thread is "Proof of Aliens and UFOs," you are

here to prove
something to someone, and you've wasted 18 pages of thread and failed!

You undertook this "Proof of Aliens."

You either have it or you don't. As of this date, you don't.

Again, you've provided not a shred of credible evidence. You're gonna lose this argument and get yourself labelled a "hoaxer" or worse.

Anyone can spend a few hours in Google and find references to plasma propulsion, advanced aircraft, anti-gravity, zero-point energy, et c. You have provided nothing but a diversion.

I could have done this thread on 2 pages with references to Blackswift Hypersonic Aircraft, Daily Tech.Com, Missile Defense Agency's midcourse defense measures, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Aurora, X33b, vf-15 pteranodon, DARPATech2007, NASA Blackswift hypersonic scramjet or HTV-3X, Aurora SR-33A. (A space faring craft), Lockheed-Martin X-33A, Lockheed X-22A, Nautilus, TR3-A 'Pumpkinseed', TR3-B 'Astra", Northrop antigravity disc , XH-75D or XH Shark antigravity helicopter, Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical Corporation, TAW-50, Northrop Quantum Teleportation Disc, Dr. Richard Boylan, PhD.

See, I just did it in a 2-minute edit!

Haven't heard from you in a while now.

Deny ignorants.

jw

[edit on 17-2-2009 by jdub297]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join