It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

I would have replied back sooner but I was not near a computer I felt comfortable replying to your post. I believe you have violated your disclosure agreement. I know for a fact even as an auditor, you have signed one. Also, for your information, disinformation happens in house as well as in public. Some of it is done for the sake of finding people who cannot be trusted and do disclose company information, and yet others is just to muddy the water. This site is monitored

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

"I'm Eugene, department finance manager of the research/developmental department of the Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Laboratories out of Cherry Hill New jersey but I work at King of Prussia PA(30 min from one another)"

This is what you wrote. But you claim you can't give any "hard proof", because you don't want to jeopardize the well-being of your family?

I call this HOAX!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Originally posted by mrjenka

Rather than try and find "proof", why don't you guys start looking into scientific forums, scientific community meetings and just chit-chatting with people in certain fields.

Approach these people with a scientific question ... approach it in a scientific matter you may get a conersation you didnt expect.

Isn't that why you're here?

Q. What type of propulsion system do we employ for silent, hovering craft and when was it developed?

Q. How many countries or corporations have access to or alternatives to this type of propulsion and how is it currently employed?

Q. Have Americans used electric/gravitation propulsion, and if so how many, for what purpose and at what distances/destinations?

Q What power source is used? By whom?

Are those "scientific" enough?

Deny Ignorants.

jw

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by mrjenka

I would have replied back sooner but I was not near a computer I felt comfortable replying to your post. I believe you have violated your disclosure agreement. I know for a fact even as an auditor, you have signed one. Also, for your information, disinformation happens in house as well as in public. Some of it is done for the sake of finding people who cannot be trusted and do disclose company information, and yet others is just to muddy the water. This site is monitored

This site is monitored by whom? Are you just guessing?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

Lockheed hires a lawyers who then hires people to scan certain websites, science forums, ect, to form cases against corporate espionage, these people become intricate parts of certain sites, even moderators. They scan for ongoing investigations while sometimes coming across people who violate disclosure clause as with LM with their corpdoc's. Trust me its a thriving business and its not only LM.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well, thanks to Mr Jenka and his 13.56 Mhz clue, I have now learnt about the VASIMR (Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket) engine (being) developed by Johnson Space Center.

Anon ATS alluded to this earlier.

It's a fascinating read, and uses super-conducting magnets to create and control high density plasma from readily available fuels (hydrogen, ammonia etc), which is accelerated using ICRH (ion cyclotron resonance heating) for super-fast exhaust speeds.

They claim that a trip to Mars could be done in 115 days, using 60 metric ton payload. Solar-vicinity engines cold be solar powered and inter-planetary/stellar engines could be nuclear powered.

OK, I may have lead a sheltered life, and all this information is readily available. If so, I apologise for wasting electrons. But, I have enjoyed reading this new information!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159
Well, thanks to Mr Jenka and his 13.56 Mhz clue, I have now learnt about the VASIMR (Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket) engine (being) developed by Johnson Space Center.

Anon ATS alluded to this earlier.

It's a fascinating read, and uses super-conducting magnets to create and control high density plasma from readily available fuels (hydrogen, ammonia etc), which is accelerated using ICRH (ion cyclotron resonance heating) for super-fast exhaust speeds.

They claim that a trip to Mars could be done in 115 days, using 60 metric ton payload. Solar-vicinity engines cold be solar powered and inter-planetary/stellar engines could be nuclear powered.

OK, I may have lead a sheltered life, and all this information is readily available. If so, I apologise for wasting electrons. But, I have enjoyed reading this new information!

Cheers!

But it's still a rocket? Right?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

Yes it is a chemical rocket and not only that, it also is limited to robotic missions since the types of accelerations it would exhibit would not allow a human crew.

It's pretty clear what happened to cause this thread to be posted.

If the Mods will allow it, I can pretty much expose the entire hoax.

Let's see if they're reading and if they post an OK, I'll do so.

But before I do that I think the OP deserves a chance to admit this was an, um, elaborate character study into the methods that those posting false claims use to try and set up a hoax thereby saving the account and perhaps having it moved to the Psych forum or the Jokes forum.

[edit on 17/2/2009 by Syandos]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Syandos

Please feel free to post your findings / thoughts / proof at any time, as long as it's done in a civil manner and according to the terms and conditions of ATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

To produce life 'exactly' like us you are kind of correct....you are all together and utterly wrong in the aspect of life forming elsewhere or the complex systems that may be harboring of life. For you have not addressed nor could you address what possible materials and what countless other things it "may or may not" take in order for it to harbor life elsewhere. But I am sure it is a wide ranging set of criteria and not just the theset of criteria we have found, are finding or will find just here on earth...and further some googolplexes of criteria we don't even know of or have never even been aware of...nor possibly ever will be aware of existing. Because chances are...number-wise that criteria in fact does exist. So sir your "end all" bottom line "belief" that life must arise and evolve as it has done here on earth in order to exist in the cosmos is to say at the very least a small minded view!
Oh and your mathematical calculation...for us idiots...could you show us your long hand solution to the "1.9 trillion chance" sum you gave us?
Because I would say there is about a 1 in 2 chance that we would like to see your mathematical genius at work! And an even better then a 1 in 2 chance my calculations are sarcastic...seriously, that really really'really' makes me laugh.
Grand scale of things....indeed!....research....a great and smart man once said..."don't piss into the wind son"

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The only word Compartimentalization discredits all your statements Mrjenka , I read all of the pages and trust me it was long , I think I wasted my time , you brought nothing to us , you tell us to make our own researches , but what about those who have no skills in mathematics and sciences ?

The title of this topic is also a big problem , very similar to all those "sensational" threads which always end by " HOAX " added to the title . You also brought no proof(s) to us , so I guess this title was chosen to attract us . If you need peoples attention, why don't you do something great , informative for all ...? You informed no one , you just gave unverifiable hints to the people who tried to understand what you were talking about . You ask direct questions from us , you use our patience for something you just created in your mind .

Concerning your other thread about your grandparents being ex-KGB people and all , your work at the DIA , I consider this as the only real clue you gave us , a clue that says : don't buy his Bull**** .

Next time you'll create such a thread , I'll be one of the firsts to tell the people what you did previously .

Have a bad day .

I got a question for the moderators : are hoaxers banned when caught ??

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Asset1911]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Partial Beam Energy is something that may be made public, "they" not sure yet. But, the technology will be explained and utilized as something totally different from its true usage.

Any ideas on why? And what weaponry do we have available to us that could be used in space.

Isn't Dr. Tether's group working on space-based systems with you guys?
Haven't they had several successful tests of orbital-intercept vehicles?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have read page 1 then skipped to the last page, 19 at present, reason for this is because I wanted to say on record that I don't believe you and you are either a disinformer or a person looking for attention.

I believe you have researched courtesy of google the information to string your credentials together. I personally belive that if we have anti gravity technology on this planet for over 30 years + then we would definately know about it. What use it it to have this technology and not use it for financial gain?

Thanks but no thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 0010110011101

Mine is as well, However there seems some interesting tidbits in there. Same one I found.

-TX

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Maxmars

There is no disclosure to be made.. You guys really really make me laugh...

The Earth and human beings are a VERY VERY rare occurrence in the universe. ***snip***

I must admit that you also make me laugh. Thank you. It is fun to browse through your posts in different threads.

What happened to the 36 (56?) different alien species from your Granddads disclosure?

And didn't you say that if we attacked you, then you would go away?
I attack you now with my Sword+5 - the one called "Point of No Return".

Go away and start a new thread. Maybe this time about you Aunt from whom you have a diary she started as a kid 278 years ago. Although you won't scan it you will happily answer any questions we have. But only answer as the information within is so mindbogling that you wouldn't know where to start. What was her maiden name? Le Stat?

HolgerTheDane

Edit to change Uncle with Granddad - wouldn't want to misquote

[edit on 17-2-2009 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

The magnetoplasma engine was on the Science channel Sunday. It is being developed by Dr. Chang, 7-time, 1600+hour former astronaut. It is being tested on a small scale as we speak, but will not be operational for quite some time.

Very cool looking; very powerful. Very accessible on the Net.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

i DO NOT look at any "blue-prints"

However, I look at how much it would cost to make the blue print work and allocate monies...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I can take pictures of a non-sensitive base, which in turn has been turned into a civilian airport or in the process of being converted.

I will periodically jump on ATS and post some stuff for people to look at and read.

it is your choice to deduce an opinion on why I did it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

The other governments can be "miffed" but what can they really do?

We have unmanned drones that fly 60,000 feet that are used for spying and are capable of deploying weaponry.

So, how is this any different?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Can we agree that the fundamentals of our science's and math's do not "work" outside Earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join