It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

Very good my dear friend. very good indeed.

See, with just a few minutes of research you may find your "proof"..

You just have to look for it and put the pieces of the puzzle together..

I would suggest looking into the Martin-Marietta X-24, the X-24 engine...

See how this goes guys

Give us a break man. That info is readily available by simply googling for it.

Ok well I wont stop others from bying into your play here. Have fun people.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Furthermore, why would an accountant have sensitive blue prints and schematics passed under his nose?

total and utter bs

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
mrjenka,

I took your advice and did some of my own research on the x-24A engine. It says that it was a lifting body technology and was rejected in favor of the delta-wing design.

Have we furthered this technology and made very good use of it, such as interplanetary travel? Also, will these black projects EVER be revealed to us. It seems really unfair that the average citizen does not get to see this amazing technology.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by mrjenka

For an accountant, who obviously is describing the compartmentalized nature of the innards of Lockheed and other contractors, ie one scientist working on one thing and not know about the other, you sure do put on a good dog and pony act that you know everything going on inside these heavily compartmentalized military contractors.

How is it that you, an accountant, would have prevy to all the inside juicy stuff when those actually working on said juicy stuff does not know whats going on in the room next door????

Cheers!!!!

I am NOT an accountant. A scientist works on what his team works on. Seldom ever does ONE scientist work on a project.

A scientist will not know what his work will be used for. Unless lets say the team is developing an anti-gravity propulsion system well than that's obvious but, they way it works is 10 teams will work on different pieces of the propulsion system with an 11th team putting it together, so, in reality the teams of scientists really have no idea what they are working on or what it will be used for.

I only have "juicy" details about what has come in and out of my department.

That is all I know.

RfBurns, our correspondence has not been very rewarding. Not for me, and I am sure not for you either.

Lets get past the right/wrong factor and lets have an intelligent conversation. Youc an ask questions, i will answer them, you can rebut them, and I can come back with more info.

Than you can draw conclusions from that, rather than guessing how an "accountant" has "juicy" info.

To be honest with you, I don't consider the stuff in my head "juicy" rather mundane stuff that is work related, it just so happens that millions of people are interestedin what I know.

You have to understand, any financial department for any company big, small, secret, or not has the job of looking at everything the company spends money on!

Now granted, I only see what comes in and out of my department. I could very well be working in the advertising department, or the non-sensitive sectors of the company performing the same duties as I perform now.

As the longer I worked for the company the more they saw they could trust me and that I was doing a hell of a job(if i say so myself) that is why they felt comfortable with promoting me to department finance manager of the research/developmental department of the Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Laboratories out of Cherry Hill New jersey but I work at King of Prussia PA(30 min from one another)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by King neptune117
mrjenka,

I took your advice and did some of my own research on the x-24A engine. It says that it was a lifting body technology and was rejected in favor of the delta-wing design.

Have we furthered this technology and made very good use of it, such as interplanetary travel? Also, will these black projects EVER be revealed to us. It seems really unfair that the average citizen does not get to see this amazing technology.

Yes, the x-24 was "rejected" but not really

It has been in the developmental stages for over 20 years and will continue to be developed and researched. That's not to say that it can not be used.

Black projects or developmental projects as we call them will be revealed to you only with time. Just as the internet was a "black project" and the stealth bomber as well. The stealth bomber was the #3 most sensitive project lockheed was working on.

So, lockheed and the government has released these black op projects.

With a few I just named. Will they release everything? Absolutely not, I can't stress this enough.

Iran launched a gps satellite for nuclear weapons 3-4 days ago. If some of these projects were revealed they couldn't be trusted in the enemies hands. Such as North Korea and Iran. Hezbullah has been trying to develop anti-gravity and free-energy for decades coming very close 3-4 times only to have their top scientists and researchers go missing..

It's not that lockheed or the governments are greedy, they are, don't get me wrong, but if you think that it is because of greed than how can you argue a point of not releasing this technology?

Wouldn't lockheed martin's quarterly earnings go up by 500%-1500% with the release of free energy? Our shareholders will be very much pleased with a 500% jump in quarterly earnings!

So basically these big bad corporations develop this super useful tech for man-kind but won't release it due to greed?!

that's a silly way of thinking of things. It's concern and fear of what these technologies could do if they fell into the wrong hands..

Imagine the bribes and the back-door deals being made if a free-energy source came out?! It would be a lot harder to guard a secret that was made public rather than keep a secret from employees.

It's a lot easier to silence one person rather than a nation.

F-35 Lightning II is a prime example of how this "rejected" technology was utilized!

thank you for doing your research, see what happens when people ask me direct questions and do their own research.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
He homer,

Why have we seen this happen all to often here on ATS with somebody pretending to be important and have information which could change the world...and always ending up with a 40 page thread leading nowhere..

It's nice to pretend to be important; But it's more important to pretend to be nice." Dale Carnegie 1937

I'm still waiting for HiddenHands harvest to beging and to be honest his "story" was a hell of a lot more convincing....

I'm back to watching Yellowstone...

Peace

Your silly. You think if anyone in their right mind was to release "information that can change the world" that they would do it on ATS"?

You think a person who commits to commiting treason etc.. will go to lets say an arab nation and ask for protection along with a billion dollars?

furthermore, i can tell you what i know yet I can't provide you with the information on how to therefore how can anyone really change the world?

Your thinking process is a bit skewed. I have already said multiple times. The reason why here are 10 teams working on different pieces of lets say an engine is for this very simple reason, that not one person(or handful of them) can release something that may fall into wrong hands..

Your completely looking at this in a childish and silly matter. Think of the coca-cola recipe or the KFC recipe, those are the most guarded secrets of those 2 companies. Yet no one knows all the ingredients to the recipe and only 2 people have ever seen the whole recipe.

Why you aks?!? So that it won't be resold or fall into the wrong hands!

And one last thing. I am not telling STORIES! I am telling you what I have seen, what I have read and my experiences working for the largest defense contractor in the world.

if you want "stories" go watch X-files or go grab a real good sci-fi book. i speak of fact, whether you believe me or not. When I lay my head down to sleep I sleep with a clear mind, knowing that I have been honest with everyone in my life..

it's your choice to take me serious or not to. The problem I see is that people don't know when entertainment ends and where reality begins. Hollywood and major media has inscribed a picture of "proof" in our minds and anything short of a ufo landing on the white house lawn is met with sever scrutiny and disregard.

I can't sit here and tell you that things that are not true, that would make me a liar. And it also seems really strange the the most far-fetched posts on ATS seem to garner the most response.

Reptilian posts have 200 pages no matter how silly it is. Posts about new world orders or whatever else dominates yet a very simple, very realistic statement made by myself is met with harsh scrutiny and attacks on my personal character.

The proof everyone seeks is a lot more simple than everyone thinks. Everyone thinks of "Independence day", "Signs", & "Encounters with the 3rd kind" as what they would consider "proof", sometimes we as a society need to sit back and realize where entertainment ends and truth begins.
With all due respect guys I will no longer entertain post such as this one!

[edit on 16-2-2009 by mrjenka]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Ah yes the F-22 Raptor and F-35 lightning II have always amazed me. Why is Lockheed Martin still developing winged fighters though if we already have access to electromagnetic propulsion and antigravity?? I looked up the 13.56MHz and I saw quite a bit of information about electromagnetic propulsion.

Also, I saw you post something that said that somebody had already said what technology is being revealed very soon. I think the person was talking about the flying black triangle. How could the public possibly make use of this? Wouldnt it be very expensive?

Also, one more question. There has been quite a bit of talk about lunar bases on the moon. I have seen pictures first hand that quite clearly depict structures on the moon. Do you have any information you could share with us on this. I do believe there is something there, but WHOS???

Thanks for the input.

[edit on 2/16/2009 by King neptune117]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

First, what does "one's own spirutality" have to do with Top Secret research and development into advanced Avionics?

Before I finish reading this thread I thought I would reply this.

Precisely this issue is why many will need sedatives when they find out the truth.

It is also at the core of why agencies (who barely can assimilate the import of this subject) cannot even hint at a disclosure, although they are beginning to explore the new energies and understanding we are getting, that to a large part contradict what we currently "think" we know.

Our spirituality has nothing to do with religious, philosophic thought or otherwise. It is part of our being that has the recognition of the reality of the actual nature of our reality, time and space and.... We have not even begun the process of understanding. We are barely out of the womb as a pre-intelligent species.

We "Earthlings" are at the fulcrum of infinite universes and ours is becoming more permeable by the second. Expect anything, and everything to intrude into our experience. UFOs, aliens, trans dimensional beings, secret government projects to life beyond death. Think holodeck and infinite bandwidth wifi. Reality is infinite.

The search for proof is the folly of the limited awareness we are struggling to evolve to the next history we will be within. Everyone's identity here is in doubt. You cannot even prove you exist within the current limited paradigm of science. Measurement is passe and ignorant. Personal experience is the only reality.

The term "spirit" is a generic term to reference that part of us that stands out of time and space. It also, at deep levels, understands how really clueless we all are currently. We muttle along hoping we have no spirit so we don't have to take responsibility for our lives and our awareness, or lack therein.

The energies and qualities of the reality we are within are well beyond our understanding as yet. They are all mutable and transcend-able however. We are starting to have a clue, but we are miles from knowing anything practical.

ZG

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Have you ever considered these "triangles" as man-made space stations? Stations that float in our orbit and serve as a refueling station and hanger for crafts?

Very much like our bases on the ground.....

The cost is irrelevant. Because this has already been paid for and launched(this is what i am telling you believe me or not)

I can't comment too much on your question referencing Kanzius' discovery, I will however ask you for your definition of "proof"

Please do comment back. I have to work around a few topics but can chit-chat as you can see

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Dear mister.

I am from Belgium and you are probably aware of our famous case with that triangle some years ago..

I want to know the price of one..?
Hell that thing was fast! Very nice stuff you have there.
..and NO..i am not laughing..maybe a little bit sarcastic..just a little bit

Keep their heads ringing!

With regards,

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ah I just looked up John Kanzius. Is this "salt water combustion" technology the technology that is going to be released to the public soon?

The proof that I've seen of moon bases is simply pictures. I also believe that an astronaut or two said that there are moon bases.

I also see that you have made a few comments on interplanetary travel. Assuming there is a black project that allows us to do this, is it manned travel or just things like sattelites and drones? Have we traveled outside our own solar system or beyone?

All very interesting I hope one day when I finish college I can make it into a company like Lockheed or Boeing. Im sure that knowing of top-secret technology is a great "side" benefit to your job eh?

O and one last thing. How do you apply for security clearance anyways? Do you get it through Lockheed or is there a certain agency that gives it to you?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

This is precisely what I wanted to say as an explanation for my spirituality statement.

I am a math geek, don;t have the beautiful writing style you do!

Our spirituality is me referencing our understanding of ourselves, our surroundings, our origins, our after-life(or lack thereoff) and the inevitable question of "why are we here"...

The problem with man-kind and society today is the fact that we still go out and try and find how we are different, when in reality we should find how we are alike..

When man learns to look at things as "how are we the same" rather than "how are we different" than all the disclosure you want will happen..

Why, because man will learn how to love each other and how to love the things that make us similar as opposed to finding how we are different and trying to "fix" them.

Why are we in Iraq? Still in iraq? are we finding the similarities in one another or are we(society) trying to make a civilization act like we want them too?

How can an advanced technology be made public when all that humans do is kill, rape, lie, steal, cheat and manipulate one another. What guarantee will the government have that this new free energy system will not be used to eradicate the people who are "different" than the person/people wielding the power?

I hope this clears things up a bit.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by King neptune117
Ah I just looked up John Kanzius. Is this "salt water combustion" technology the technology that is going to be released to the public soon?

The proof that I've seen of moon bases is simply pictures. I also believe that an astronaut or two said that there are moon bases.

I also see that you have made a few comments on interplanetary travel. Assuming there is a black project that allows us to do this, is it manned travel or just things like sattelites and drones? Have we traveled outside our own solar system or beyone?

All very interesting I hope one day when I finish college I can make it into a company like Lockheed or Boeing. Im sure that knowing of top-secret technology is a great "side" benefit to your job eh?

O and one last thing. How do you apply for security clearance anyways? Do you get it through Lockheed or is there a certain agency that gives it to you?

No, there is no side benefit to knowing anything. Would you be just as interested in me if I knew the ingredients that go onto a big mac, no, you wouldn't care.. But, people who work for mcdonalds know exactly what makes up a big mac just as I know what makes up certain things...

it's just that you cant use a big mac to eradicate 5 billion people in 10 mins but you can with the tech we got.

No, the release will not be salt-water.. The "how" will not be revealed till many many years later.

The "watch what we can do" will be released followed by public access to the technology on a large scale yet it will be owned by the government but will be available for public use.

THink of it as a much faster way to travel long distances. I don't think it will be verymuch used for short travel although it can very well be.

I just can't get into the "how". But, can tell you the "what"

Buzz Aldren said "Wow, they are already here. And I don't think they very much like us being here. Oh my god, they are so big and magnificent"

Than the feed cut-out and never rebroadcasted again up until feb 09 when it was declassified.. I don't know where to find it but I am sure with a few mins of searching you can find the feed from the first moon walk on the internet.

I will look for it too. Just don't have very much time.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
Jenga , you keep saying this is my last post , this is my last post . Plz sir , if its the only thing you said today thats true , no more post , you can fool some people all the time, but not me, your shift at 7-11 is approaching.

I keep trying to leave and shut it down for the day but I want to try and address as many posts as possible no matter how insignificant or useless they may be to the conversation at hand.

Also, please refer to me as JENKA. As it is my name. Not jenga. Do I not deserve even a shred of respect?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colorz
Dear mister.

I am from Belgium and you are probably aware of our famous case with that triangle some years ago..

I want to know the price of one..?
Hell that thing was fast! Very nice stuff you have there.
..and NO..i am not laughing..maybe a little bit sarcastic..just a little bit

Keep their heads ringing!

With regards,

That picture is not real.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

I have no information on the moon. Or bases or whatever. All I know is what I heard on the tape of Buzz Aldren.

I won't even speculate or assume on the validity of moon bases but I wouldn't think it is such a far fetched idea because of the proximity and ease of travel to the moon.

Sorry man. I do not talk about things I don't have first hand knowledge off.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I will give you respect and call you by your proper name, Jenka, now sir , their are some children on this site who actually believe your driffle, plzz be a good story teller and say to them , its a flight of fantasy your spouting,

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join