It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superman Comic Depicts 9/11 - Released One Day After

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Sesame street is in on it too!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
More proof of our conciousness living in another dimension maybe..

As all these stuff came from peoples imaginations.. Was all these people predicting the future without even knowing it. Was there sub concious giving them clues? and when expressed into art form its easily understood manifests into reality so to speak. Is the illuminaty Symbols more of a predicting ancient practice and if known how to read into them may give us the answers to the future.

If enough people beleive war is innament it usually will be.

If enough people beleive war is not innament it usually wont be.

The world is what we make it.. War is a product of human thought.. Human thought and feeling is passed on from one to another.

Alot of people are saying 2012 is worrying just because of the sheer number of people talking about it. (indeed i think)

Maybe going a bit crazy or might be on to somthing who knows lol.

Peace

lol it looks like i might be right!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I just have to say....good point king9072. Perception becomes the reality which is the main reason detachment is a investigative tool when trying to determine any course of events.

Makes everything a little dicey if you get my drift.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Umm...no. Comics, movies, bands, etc. I think I can speak on behalf of most ATS'ers and say that all of the above are very relevant. For me at least, especially since finding this website, I redefine truth on a daily basis, question everything that needs questioning, and trust very little.

Btw, maybe those lyrics don't fit in directly with American politics and foreign policy, but a 9/11-like event fits in perfectly with those lyrics. Please don't try to educate me on Slayer either. I've been listening to them since I was 15, own all of their albums, and have seen them in concert 4 times. I know ALL about them.

I've been listening to them since I was about..11, so pwned on that one. 9/11 does and Can fit with those lyrics, but my god, 9/11 can fit with so many things...wait I've been listening to them since I was 11..maybe..MAYBE I'm involved with the attacks considering 11 mentioned! OH MY GOD!

Also, if you truly believe a Superman comic was involved with 9/11 then there really is no convincing or saving you........

It's very good to question things and we're proud of each other for being to able attempt to dissect things to see if they're at all indeed a conspiracy theory. But honestly, it's a comic.

Kayne West released his album 2 years ago on 9/11. Remember that controversial mess? Maybe he had something to do with it..

God, I love the 9/11 theories....and Superman.

and Slayer.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

billy miers predicted 9/11 years ago and no one is saying that superman comics was involved, merly that its coincidence and weird

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
I keep thinking I've seen it all.
And then .... I haven't.

It just gets weirder and weirder.
I'm thinking time warp.
alternate universes.
Serious unthinkable well planned corruption.

//whispers//
it was a mass sacrifice man....
read this...
www.vaticanassassins.org...

psycho isht huh?

-

[edit on 16-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor

billy miers predicted 9/11 years ago and no one is saying that superman comics was involved, merly that its coincidence and weird

links to that prediction please?

-

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
To many people shrug what billy has said like its all bull# i suggest people re look at the stuff he presented to us many years ago.

ufofrauds.blogspot.com...

230th Contact October 11, 1989, p. 87:

9.36 Billy: Monstrous, really monstrous. It would also be just as monstrous if/when the world trade centre would be destroyed by terrorists with captured commercial
airplanes, through which thousands of people would die, that Bush junior – and
various of his criminal trusted ones knew that then, however undertook nothing
against it. A criminal act that gains Bush the upper hand and he can let loose
against Islam, naturally always under the cloak/veil that they want to free the USA
and the world from terrorism. It would not be discussed that it would be the Bushes
who would bring the greatest terror over the world, at least for the next 15 years.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Visit the above link to see an AUTHENTICATED LETTER which was sent 1958. He put this letter into a book he did at that time meaning its year of publishing can be verifyied!

Coincidence i think not!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
oh my god. i CANNOT believe some of you think this is "coincidence", what does it take to prove its not? ffs it has twin towers on fire (with the same impact points as the plane) and it has a picture of a pyramid, released 1 DAY AFTER. stop drowning in denial!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
So they watch the news, see the plane, go to sleep, and wake up the next day, REMEMBERING A PLANE HIT THE BUILDING.
[edit on 15-2-2009 by king9072]

And all the people who were actually there and were heard to say "A plane just hit the second tower" were in on it....

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
How about the Coup albulm, to be released on 9/11 and was reissued after the attacks:

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ats__fan039]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
about HDDesign 'research':

Dutch quote:
on 911 and hyperdimentional design:

Here is a guy that has interesting 911 research:

....the triggerpatterns I use are indeed based on math, but the events on the triggerpatterns that I mention are always posted PRIOR to the monitored anticipated events date. It's easy to find correlations after a fact by using numerology, the issue here is : are we able to determine underlying patterns with related events, so we can anticipate on future events in order to lessen the impact of undesired effects in our reality. so we can learn on a more subtle level, instead of just another 9/11 related event to wake us up.

Don't forget the intuition too. I have experienced almost daily that while working with this kind of info, an initial thought or coincidence shows me the way to new related information.

I have had so much 'in the face' moments during the last 6 years that I know that these patterns are there. But it's a journey, I can't convince anyone. I can only promise one thing: If someone decides to investigate this seriously and really starts to put aside the rational ego and keeps an open mind, than synchronity will become apparent and coincidences start to become meaningfull. Don't expect scientific proof, we don't have the time to wait for that

Now this is not about predicting future events.
It isn't about stopping patterns , it isn't about just trying to alter them. It's about changing the 'energy' involved.

Kind a 'Heisenberg princible' at macro level, with positive energy (love) as driving force.

If enough people are aware, the effects could be lessened, so we can learn on a more subtle level.

The greater the awareness, the more subtle reality becomes.

I don’t want to avoid things to happen, I just want to understand the reality we live in.
I have had a hard time too, accepting the possibility that our reality could be based on ‘designed patterns ‘bleeding’ through from other dimensional realms.
I’m not just playing with numbers, I’m a trying to apply Hyper Dimensional Physics in our understanding of our 3 dimensional reality. How HD Physics could become visible in our reality, not only visibly as Earthchanges on Hyperdimensional spots and throughout the solar system, but also in our perceptive of time. The Golden Mean time spirals are there to give essential meaning to at first sight unrelated events in our reality. It’s very ancient knowledge too, just waiting out there to be rediscovered.

Without 9/11 I wouldn’t have understood as much of our reality as I do today. 9/11 really was an ‘eye opener’ to me and showed the way to a 911 based design in our reality.
So 9/11 also gives opportunity for growth, it just depends how we deal with it.
More 911 syncs

Hyperdementional design post

[edit on 17-2-2009 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRandomGuy

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I've been thinking that for a long time.
For instance, in Bush's public address immediately after wards he says "We all saw THE PICTURES of the planes flying into the buildings"...which is true, because they were nothing more then pictures with decoy planes flying over the city to make people think they saw planes, which they did, but none went into the buildings, the explosions where exactly what they were...explosions.

The controlled demolitions theory is something plausible, but the no plane theory is too far fetched.

To make the no plane theory true, then you would have to discount thousands of eyewitnesses who SAW the second plane hit.

Think about it. Something exciting or seemingly unreal happens and people flock to it. It is our nature to want to know what's going on. So after the first plane hits the tower, people flock towards it to see what the deal is. That leaves potentially thousands of eyewitnesses watching the second plane hit the tower.

So it's possible the planes could have been faked in pictures. It's possible planes could have been faked on TV, but is it logical to dismiss numerous eyewitnesses who clearly saw the plane crash? No, not very logical at all. No one from New York who was physically present at the time does not make any move to say "there was no plane" right after the event AND (note that it has to be both, not either or because it's possible someone said "there was no plane" out of denial or amazement) a significant time (half a year or more) after the event. Therefore, the no plane theory holds no water.

No it is not logical to dismiss witnesses with that I agree, but it is logical to investigate and corroborate the stories of those witnesses.

How many people saw the plane in person. You say the "thousands" of eye witnesses. Where are they? I'm not trying to be funny with you, but seriously, thousands? The only thousands that saw it were on the television.

Think about this. You control the media, the military is under your say, you control the schooling system, you are big business commodities and labor barons who deal with hand shakes in public, who's implications are hidden in bureaucracy, so long in wait that it shuts down any descenting parties view and purpose.

Like children, they let us run ourselves down till society hangs on a computer and any "my time" I can get, being sure to be completely P.C. Friendly and Bio-Compatible.

If you look up the word History this is what you'll find:

Earliest Recorded use of the word:
1390, "relation of incidents" (true or false), from O.Fr. historie, from L. historia "narrative, account, tale, story," from Gk. historia "a learning or knowing by inquiry, history, record, narrative," from historein "inquire," from histor "wise man, judge," from PIE *wid-tor-, from base *weid- "to know," lit. "to see" (see vision). Related to Gk. idein "to see," and to eidenai "to know." In M.E., not differentiated from story; sense of "record of past events" probably first attested 1485. Sense of "systematic account (without reference to time) of a set of natural phenomena" (1567) is now obs. except in natural history. What is historic (1669) is noted or celebrated in history; what is historical (1561) deals with history. Historian "writer of history in the higher sense," distinguished from a mere annalist or chronicler, is from 1531. The O.E. word was þeod-wita.

Right from the get go, it's never been secret, it just gets lost in translation.

History either true or false....as long as we win right?

Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

My aunt, uncle, cousins and my 3rd cousin saw the second plane hit. I doubt they're working for the government and wanted to keep the day a conspiracy.

Seriously, your post disgusted me.

And to those who claim the 2nd plane didn't exist..and it was a bomb instead, and you really WEREN'T there in the city that day, try actually putting yourself in someone else's shoes. If you're an average joe making pizza one morning for customers and two buildings down the street get struck with planes and well over 100 individuals have died already, you'd be quite lost and confused. Why? Because two planes have just crashed down into two buildings DOWN THE STREET. You're not going to make the most sense at the moment if you're not used to such unexpected carnage.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Notice in the second pic of the towers, you can see what looks like a chunk cut out of the left hand side of the left tower.

Wasn't that where one of the planes hit?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Why do all the pictures of the towers on fire, show them almost exactly how it went down? None of them show smoke coming from ground level. Apparently Condi Rice was the only one that never thought of planes being used as weapons.

Comic book writers did, so did album cover designers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join