It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superman Comic Depicts 9/11 - Released One Day After

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

We get that in the UK with PCZONE here, it always says the following months issue and not the month it went on sale.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Interesting.

But I'm not buying into it.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
One hundred and one percent proof that 911 was an inside job! Though I knew as it was happening, watching it live that the cabal had done this and they were going into the middle east. I watched in horror, knowing the world we live in!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
That's just coincidence, a few computer games were coming out with stark relations to the world trade centers directly being involved in some sort of carnage.

One game actually was on store shelves and had to have the box art redone, it was a game called Matchbox Emergency Patrol, and it depicted the Twin Towers actually burning and rescue equipment racing to the inferno... heh

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I have that CD, with the original cover art work. A store I shopped alot at had it, told me it had been recalled, but sold it to me anyway.

The senstivity issue I understand, but the imagery was not anyone like it was made to seem, I mean look at it now.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
A little off topic, but I thought it would be relevant to post that metal band Slayer released their album "God Hates Us All" on September 11th, 2001. I always thought this was just more than a little creepy and always thought that the release of this album on that particular date was more than cryptic. Also, Slayer has always been signed to the label American Recordings, who's logo is an upside down American flag; the international sign of a country's distress. I'm not entirely sure where I am going with this, but I will post more after researching Slayer and American/Sony Recordings, as feel there is a much more relevant and stronger connection.

"God Hates Us All"

Drones since the dawn of time
Compelled to live your sheltered lives
Not once has anyone ever seen
Such a rise of pure hypocrisy
I'll instigate I'll free your mind
I'll show you what I've known all this time

God Hates Us All, God Hates Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

Homicide-Suicide
Hate heals, you should try it sometime
Strive for Peace with acts of war
The beauty of death we all adore
I have no faith distracting me
I know why your prayers will never be answered

God Hates Us All; God Hates Us All
He ******' hates me

Pessimist, Terrorist targeting the next mark
Global chaos feeding on hysteria
Cut throat, slit your wrist, shoot you in the back fair game
Drug abuse, self abuse searching for the next high
Sounds a lot like hell is spreading all the time
I'm waiting for the day the whole world ******* dies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow

Man made virus infecting the world
Self-destruct human time bomb
What if there is no God would you think the ******' same
Wasting your life in a leap of blind faith
Wake the **** up can't ignore what I say
I got my own philosophy

I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation -separation
Just me in my world of enemies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow
I'll never be the one to bear the cross-disciple

I reject this ******' race
I despise this ******' place

Just coincidental? I'm starting to think not. Further investigation required...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Some impossible coincedencs. I googled Adventures of Superman #596 and got a confirmation of what the op has said. This is too off the block!
How many knew about this horror ahead of time? Check these
www.icv2.com...
www.mania.com...
www.mycomicshop.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
It seems to be a spiritual truth that TPTB have to tell you what they are going to do ahead of time. Even if you don't believe it. Even if you think it a lie, or fiction, or a story. It seems that they have to tell you ahead of time.

An attempt to diminish the more vanilla 'acts of God'?

While I am in 100% agreement with your thought here, I question what spirituality is required to bank the 8-ball side pocket?

"...you heard me call that shot - right???"

-and nice thread I.T.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRandomGuy

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
I've been thinking that for a long time.
For instance, in Bush's public address immediately after wards he says "We all saw THE PICTURES of the planes flying into the buildings"...which is true, because they were nothing more then pictures with decoy planes flying over the city to make people think they saw planes, which they did, but none went into the buildings, the explosions where exactly what they were...explosions.

The controlled demolitions theory is something plausible, but the no plane theory is too far fetched.

To make the no plane theory true, then you would have to discount thousands of eyewitnesses who SAW the second plane hit.

Think about it. Something exciting or seemingly unreal happens and people flock to it. It is our nature to want to know what's going on. So after the first plane hits the tower, people flock towards it to see what the deal is. That leaves potentially thousands of eyewitnesses watching the second plane hit the tower.

So it's possible the planes could have been faked in pictures. It's possible planes could have been faked on TV, but is it logical to dismiss numerous eyewitnesses who clearly saw the plane crash? No, not very logical at all. No one from New York who was physically present at the time does not make any move to say "there was no plane" right after the event AND (note that it has to be both, not either or because it's possible someone said "there was no plane" out of denial or amazement) a significant time (half a year or more) after the event. Therefore, the no plane theory holds no water.

I do not believe this. Here's why:

I have formulated this belief after much personal experience and sneaky testing, but on top of that, they did a study about this type of thing to try and explain roswell.

Heres the "wannabe" theory, people in a group, which are involved in an exciting event, in hindsight they will usually all claim that roughly the same things were experienced. But if someone then influences their mind to think one way, when it comes to recounting their story they will adjust their story to match what is generally accepted.

So on the Roswell thing, they told all these people they were going to be experiencing a nature walk, all had cameras attached to their helmet. Some point along the walk they stumble upon a "restricted area", theres armed guards and they seem to be protecting something shiney... its a brief encounter, and the "guide" ushers them away and says oh its nothing its nothing. But the people are rattled by the encounter and talk to eachother about what they had just experienced.

Well, when it went to having these same eye witnesses recount their story, almost NONE of them recounted what they had actually seen. Remember, these people had cameras ontop of their head seeing exactly what they were seeing, so their stories could be checked. But they were instead adding details that others claimed, where one had not noticed the guns on their own, after others told them about guns they not only claimed they seen guns THEY BEGIN TO BELIEVE IT THEMSELVES.

An exciting event can be alot of things, but generally something that is talked about alot afterwards is looked back on as an exciting event. But you will notice this phenomenon all the time once you start looking, perhaps when your with a group of friends, something happens, and even though one person didn't even truly experience something, they will later claim they did simply because thats what the consensus of the people that experienced it was.

The wannabe wants to be the guy who seen the plane, and I gaurantee you this, ANYONE who was standing on the streets of New York that day, whether they seen a plane or not in reality, they ALLL Would claim they did afterwards while recounting their story, its a proven phenomenon.

The society we live in is a product of the best brainwashing and propaganda machine ever devised on earth. And those pictures of that plane were on every channel, everyone seen those images hundreds of times if not more. That engrains the belief.

And thats the thing, people who didnt quite see a plane, and maybe seen something else perhaps a missile, once the media says planes, everyone instantly agrees it was a plane, thousands of idiots who seen NOTHING but want to be "accepted" and "heard" and "important" claim they see a plane. So if one of those people really did see something different, they fear the negative comments that peers and society would give them. They don't want to be called a crazy, or anything like that.

So they watch the news, see the plane, go to sleep, and wake up the next day, REMEMBERING A PLANE HIT THE BUILDING.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by king9072]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Uh, that song has nothing to do with theories or anything about American politics or foreign policy. It's about the beliefs of the band, mainly Kerry King.

Stop throwing this nonsense at bands or comics or even films when you have no idea the motivation behind them. Threads like these annoy me but it is good we are able to discuss them, no matter how truly insane or outrageous they are.

For God Sake, Superman was not involved with 9/11

THANK YOU

OH and p.s-
Slayer is the all American heroic band who will say what they feel, NO matter how much it offends you. They are true heroes if anything.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalTechnique.Co.Uk

I was huge into comic books growing up.
I would spend hours at the comic store every day.
I went into the shop right after 9/11 and the store owner showed me this comic... it was a pretty odd, but at the time was too young to think the govt. was behind anything. oh how naive I was.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Umm...no. Comics, movies, bands, etc. I think I can speak on behalf of most ATS'ers and say that all of the above are very relevant. For me at least, especially since finding this website, I redefine truth on a daily basis, question everything that needs questioning, and trust very little.

Btw, maybe those lyrics don't fit in directly with American politics and foreign policy, but a 9/11-like event fits in perfectly with those lyrics. Please don't try to educate me on Slayer either. I've been listening to them since I was 15, own all of their albums, and have seen them in concert 4 times. I know ALL about them.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
Horus/Jesus can you see, by the dawns early light, what so proudly we haled, at the twighlights last gleaming, whose broad stripes and bright stars, fought the perioulous fight, or the RAM parts we watched, so galently streaming (blood of the lamb), and the ROCKETS RED GLARE (phallic reference) the bombs bursting in air (orgasm) gave proof through the night...

There is a lot of grasping at straws here in this thread, but that paragraph is the worst of it. The first line is "O! say," not Horus or Jesus. The next part you've pointed out is "O'er the ramparts we watched," not "ram parts." Ramparts are defensive walls, not pieces of bleeding lambs. "Rockets' red glare" is hardly a phallic reference. I've seen very few red, glaring penises in my lifetime.

As for the Superman issue, unless there were planes hitting Luthor's towers, then you've pretty much missed the mark. The World Trade Center buildings were two of the most famous and easily recognized buildings ever made. Before they were actually brought down, they got destroyed in works of fiction all the time.

Don't even get me started on the idiocy of the no-plane theories. Thousands of witnesses saw it happen. Oh, and there is a HUGE difference between thinking you saw people with guns when they didn't, and thinking you saw a plane hit a building.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the sync IT, I hope you don't mind that I posted this here on the 911 sync thread, the post is on the 26th page. There are a ton of syncs on that thread dealing with 911.

Are you the real IT?

[edit on 15-2-2009 by arc de triumphe]

[edit on 15-2-2009 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
so yeah i was checking this out and it completely reminded me of this guy i was reading about say last year sometime. Grant Morrison is into like sigils and demonic evocation invocation and all that jazz. The guy says he uses comics as sigils to make things happen using the collective conciseness of our minds to create "magik". Anyways what I'm proposing is maybe that was what this comic was?

check him out on you tube.. good way to waste an hour, hes entertaining at the very least.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by nutorius]

[edit on 16-2-2009 by nutorius]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I googled the superman issue in question and found some interesting support to the OP's suggestion of foreknowlege. for example
en.wikipedia.org...
www.usatoday.com... says it "hit the stands sept.12" but even more strange is "This is not the first time real events have intruded on DC superheroes. After the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963, it was too late to call back an issue of Action Comics that featured JFK working behind the scenes to protect Superman's secret identity.

www.icv2.com... says "an unfortunate coincidence "
How many knew before this horrifc event was brought about? These revelations are surreal.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I would call it predictive programming, if it would happen a day before 9/11. However predictive programming is a Social Science technique - the thought is planted in your mind - you are familiarized through fiction with idea. When this occurs you don't feel shocked or surprised, you don't object - you subconsciously feel that it is fine - you've seen it before.

This is not the case obviously.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
As most know there are a ridiculous amount of coincidences with 9/11 and that alone is enough to make any rational persons hair stand on end!

I do however, think this one is clutching at straws. The towers depicted.. sure are twin towers, they didn't collapse but were merely whacked around..

reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Re various media being relevant to many large world events. Very correct and very true there are some spooky things out there, however this one I doubt has any weight.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
In Spanish, the Isle of Man is La Isla de Man, and Manhattan is La Isla de Manhattan. There is an obvious spiritual connection.

They have run annual motorbike races in the Isle of Man since 1907. These have always been known as the TT Races. TT = Twin Towers. Spooky.

A famous make of motorbike is the Yamasaki. The very same name as the architect of the Twin Towers. Spookier.
yamasakimotor.en.alibaba.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

On the TT official website, you will see that there is no picture for 2001. Real spooky now.
www.iomtt.com...

The highest point on the circuit is 1,400 feet above sea level. This is 1,377 feet above the Majestic headland on the shore of the island’s capital. 1,377 feet was the height of the South Tower’s observation deck. And of course, we all know what Majestic refers to.
en.wikipedia.org...

Then finally, and here is where it all gets totally crazy: the previous post shows ... GhostR1der’s motorbike!

Are all these facts mere coincidence, the result of hindsight and wishful thinking?

I think not.

(This took me a whole hour of googling. I had fun. Nice thread.)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
More proof of our conciousness living in another dimension maybe..

As all these stuff came from peoples imaginations.. Was all these people predicting the future without even knowing it. Was there sub concious giving them clues? and when expressed into art form its easily understood manifests into reality so to speak. Is the illuminaty Symbols more of a predicting ancient practice and if known how to read into them may give us the answers to the future.

If enough people beleive war is innament it usually will be.

If enough people beleive war is not innament it usually wont be.

The world is what we make it.. War is a product of human thought.. Human thought and feeling is passed on from one to another.

Alot of people are saying 2012 is worrying just because of the sheer number of people talking about it. (indeed i think)

Maybe going a bit crazy or might be on to somthing who knows lol.

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join