It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

august 15th 2009 maori - waitaha prophecy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
What EXACTLY IS A CONSCIOUS SHIFT???????

It’s something that New Agers use as an excuse for the fact that none of what they experience can be quantified by any actual visible evidence. Basically, it comes down to them saying that whatever nonsense they spewed came true, or was true, simply because they “feel different”. In this instance, it’s covering someone’s tail so they don’t get sued for charging folks money for a book, when the predictions in it don’t come true. He can simply state that it came true because him, and his believers, "feel differently" then they did on August 14th. New Age techno-babble for Snake oil in my opinion, akin to “Light Warriors” and “Indigo Children”, to be avoided by anyone with common sense and logic …

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 297GT
I read the idea the world was like a toy spinning top, and once it slowed down there was a wobble...in so many words
Has this or is this happening now?

That is Precession, and yes its normal.

In astronomy, precession is a gravity-induced, slow and continuous change in an astronomical body's rotational axis or orbital path. In particular, it refers to the gradual shift in the orientation of Earth's axis of rotation, which, like a wobbling top, traces out a cone in a cycle of approximately 26,000 years (called a Great or Platonic year in astrology). The term "precession" typically refers only to this largest secular motion; other changes in the alignment of Earth's axis — nutation and polar motion — are much smaller in magnitude.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 297GT
Now lately I have noticed (paid attention to it) the moon never seems to be on the same trajectory / orbit.
The difference in the moon position tonight to last night is massive, I mean from where I sit .it was over 1 tree last night and tonight at the same height in the sky it is over another tree a meter and half to the left of where I sit, and I havent changed where I sit.
And I have noticed this heaps in last few weeks with the moon all over the place in height and ?orbit?

is this normal?

I believe, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, its due to the rules that govern the ground-path of any object in orbit. You Might recall seeing a board like this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/823b7ddeafc3.gif[/atsimg]
In some of the old NASA pictures:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/061a8461406e.jpg[/atsimg]
Showing the ground-path of a space flight. If you notice, this path would change where that object is from night to night as it passes overhead. This is due to several factors: Inclination (difference between the orbits plane and the equator), Eccentricity (how round or elliptic that the orbit is), Altitude (distance from the Earth), and Speed (obviously how fast it is moving in relation to the rotation of the Earth). You can do some funny things by playing with these four factors on an objects orbit, including making Geostationary, Geosynchronous, and other funny orbits such as this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ad541776bd4.jpg[/atsimg]
As the moon is not perfectly balanced in all these factors, it will have a ground-path similar to that of any other satellite. Notice in this ground-path for the eclipse, that there is that sine wave like bend to the paths of the moon and the sun as they cross the Earth:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5044678542d3.jpg[/atsimg]
The inclination here, is obviously between the plane of the ecliptic of the Sun/Moon, and the tilt of the axis of the Earth. I wish I could find a year long ground-path of the moon over the Earth, but maybe someone else can find one for me…

I hope that explains it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I feel you fear alot...3 consecutive posts form you with intervals?

fear that maybe, just maybe, all is NOT as it seems/been told =)

keep smiling brother... loosen up, its really not all that important how exactly the moon moves by =) Love, and all will be fine, i promise. And no, its not new age bs, its years of understanding.

aLaN

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by madness

Uhm, no I am not afraid, rather I had to find the pictures and links to try to explain what I was saying about how orbits work… I spent almost an hour trying to find a ground-path of the moons orbit.

Maybe you just are too paranoid and think that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, including how long it takes me to make a post.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hey everyone! I've been interested in "Real Time Spirit Communication" and alot of the people doing "RTSC" have been getting messages revolving around August 15, 2009. The group is a yahoo group called EVP-ITC. Check out the mp3 files of these "warnings" and see what you think?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Feztacular

cool, thanks for this. will have a look!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by madness
Morning all =)

Kindly read through this 'channeled' post.. (u may skip the first few paragraphs)

groups.yahoo.com...

I found the timing of these events interesting.. as usual they don't necessarily mean anything, but well... i'm sure you'll at least enjoy wishing it was true =)

Love to all, keep smiling.

aLaN

That would be really nice if it were the case. Although, when he says 144,000 ships I thought either they planted our religious text or it's a hoax. But here is to imagining the possibility.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

awesome post thanks for the info!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

thanks Defcon. I kind of thought it was something like that.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
One day left... *cues dramatic music*

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Will this just be another prediction that comes and goes without nothing happening?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Tomorrow is going to be interesting :=

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well its actually Aug 15th here in New Zealand now!! The Weather is terrible today, so seeing any clear skies is out of the question

There was a 4.1 earthquake early this morning, but this is nothing out of the ordinary. Been lots of big quakes lately.

Will see if anything happens!!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Well its actually Aug 15th here in New Zealand now!! The Weather is terrible today, so seeing any clear skies is out of the question

There was a 4.1 earthquake early this morning, but this is nothing out of the ordinary. Been lots of big quakes lately.

North or South Island?... im in the Waikato its overcast but seems to be on the verge of clearing up in an hour or two. Oh the one thing I found interesting about that quake in the south was it was a damn shallow one, 5km or there abouts (according to teletext). Which is probably the shallowest we've had in a good couple of years of that magnitude (most are 15km+ down).

But if its one of those rather iffy 'conscience shifts' (keeping that theory at arms length for the moment) then there might not be any thing to see anyway.

ohh seems the weathers breaking as I speak. All a little pie in the sky anyway considering whats the chance of us in NZ seeing anything anyway, where hardly important
(of note i feel dizzy now for some reason ... then again i aint had breakfast yet
)

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

Any SITREP? Nothing yet?..figures
Well, lets move to another date

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

im south island. nothing out of the ordinary happening yet anyway. weather is overcast and drizzling.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is a confirmation that I too noticed that moon is coming up at more northern direction. (If I am not mistaken it was Aug 9th and 10th)

I don't know what this means but maybe somebody can explain this phenomenon???

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxxcosta
This is a confirmation that I too noticed that moon is coming up at more northern direction. (If I am not mistaken it was Aug 9th and 10th)

I don't know what this means but maybe somebody can explain this phenomenon???

Yep it definitely wasn't a gradual thing either. One night it was coming up on one side of my shed the next on the opposite side from my vantage point in the same spot. About a 10 degree difference on the horizon. Also that day I could see the moon throughout the day in the sky.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
coming up on the early hours of the 15th, I'll defenatley keep an eye on the news

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join