It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

august 15th 2009 maori - waitaha prophecy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
crap, that's CLOSE!

i'm gonna be on the watch on August 15.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
15-August - India's Independence Day

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Cool, another prophecy to add to my journal of prophecies. Yes, I've started a journal of prophecies, because so many are predicted. The August 6th one, with the East tsunami did not come to pass. I'm on number 8 with prophecies. Someday I will look back on this and think I am was nutty!! LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

I wouldn't worry. I follow prophecy but don't plan my life around it. In the event something happens at least I know what is going on. Don't think of yourself as nutty. There are millions of people that think a guy in white robes will fly through the clouds on a white horse someday. You thinking that a tsunami may occur...I think you are the sane one.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Does anyone know just where in NZ drunvalo's group will be. I will be there at this time and it would be good to take part.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The group goes to Aotearoa, NZ and will be in Marae (Maori Villages)

I also learned fro Drunvalo web site (www.onelotus.com) the waitaha people extended invitation to anyone who feel the call of the soul to come and join to paticipate in this event.

I wish I could come from Canada, and it feels good helping someone to find the way.

Best regards and good luck.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If you are interested in the timewave relevance to this:

quote from one of the videos: "A conscious shift no later than the 20th of August"

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by xxxcosta

I just hope that something will chage and if is on the 15th of august it will be even better because is already this week. I am tired to see suffering with no end on this earth, what about now the earthquakes and.. ho my god what..so, i am in need of hope very much so.
Thank yu for this posting and new hope for me.
Have a blessed day
Nanci

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
We are 3 days away.
Here is what I think it is about.

First, there is a much stronger astrological energy; after the first climax last October-December 2008, this is now a stronger one!
So, many changes at a global level and a personal level!
Particularly in 15-23 August 2009, and 18-22 September 2009

Globally, I think at least a new economy crash will gradually start, that culminates this October.
I will be quitting my job next week and doing one amazing change in my life also!! So, it goes true at least with me.

Look out for excitement, radical change and awakening!

Originally posted by xxxcosta
I was searching for this very date and what is about to happen after internet video broadcast on July 29th, 2009 about Mayan Prophecy Where Drunvalo was asked the same question (what is going to happen on August 15, 2009?) He said that he promised not to share the knowledge with the world, not yet.
But he said that he is on his way to NZ to meet with Waitaha elders. So Drunvalo will be in NZ on August 15, 2009.
This very fact tells about a lot.
If some of you are not familiar with Flower of life teaching and Drunvalo's books Living in the heart and Serpant of the light maybe look into it. And if you are you would know what I am talking about.
In my opinion there would be bid energy shift in human consiosness on this date. We will see world differently.
It is only 12 days to go, so we will find out soon enough.
Exciting!

[edit on 12-8-2009 by segurelha]

[edit on 12-8-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hmm interesting prophecy, never heard of this, question is which August 15th?... southern hemisphere or northern since us here in New Zealand the 15th is only 2 days away (ie this Saturday), thats one thing I have issues with with any prophesy is when they stick a date to it, time isnt the same through out the world, our 15th or someone elses (ie Britain's is a full 12 hours behind ours).

Whats interesting and making me think hmmm, is that I saw something at 6:30 in the sky last night that I cant quite put my finger on, it wasnt the ISS (wrong direction compared to other times ive seen it, basically a full 90 degree difference) and the sun had gone bellow the horizon a good hour earlier, waaaay to bright to be even an iridium satellite (no change in brightness anyway and ive seen ALOT of satellites to compare) was at least 2 times brighter than the current brightest star/planet we have in the night sky here at the moment, was going roughly in the same direction the earth was turning but was still moving at quite a clip, so was moving faster than the earth was turning. Full sighting would have been 2-3 minutes. Sure wasnt a plane since at the time there where a good 4-5 other planes at much further distances and slower speeds in the sky and through the binoculars and with the naked eye all where easily recognizable. The light however was just a straight out bright white orb even through binoculars.

Was probably completely unrelated but makes me wonder, gonna see if it comes by again tonight and the next. Dont really believe the prophecy but hey whats to lose bring on the 15th

Although I aint holding my breath.

Edit:- hmm why the heck does all the poop have to hit the fan in October, so much for having a good birthday this year

[edit on 12-8-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JRSB

Which video are you referring too?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Who knows what will happen. Maybe nothing. Its still worth noting none the less.

The Waitaha are supposedly the original Maori and came from Easter Island thousands of years ago.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ok, so i keep hearing about a conscious shift...

What EXACTLY IS A CONSCIOUS SHIFT???????

I have some interpretation challenges. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I will tell you about my own consciousness shift that seems to be continually occurring. Imagine you look at another and are able to understand them as sincere or deceitful. Well most of us can do this already, you get that gut feeling. What happens when you don't need facts anymore to determine a lie from the truth? What happens when everyone around you doesn't need facts either? What happens when everyone can glance at each other and know who is telling the truth over who is lying? What happens when you recognize the liar you don't have any need to confront them, you recognize the lie and choose not to accept it? What happens when we start trusting our gut feelings over any facts, where the facts are immaterial to what we feel? What happens when we realize that everyone has these feelings, the only difference is our perception of how we interpret those feelings, what we base it on and what belief supports those feelings? What happens when we shed our belief structures, and just be present with others knowing that there is no competition between anyone? That is the birthing process of conscious shifting.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I asked this in another thread and never got an answer so I'll ask it again...

Maybe some star gazer could answer this question...

I read the idea the world was like a toy spinning top, and once it slowed down there was a wobble...in so many words
Has this or is this happening now?

I only ask as I been watching the moon lately as I go out side for a smoke and notice it every night for 4-5years....

Now lately I have noticed (paid attention to it) the moon never seems to be on the same trajectory / orbit.
The difference in the moon position tonight to last night is massive, I mean from where I sit .it was over 1 tree last night and tonight at the same height in the sky it is over another tree a meter and half to the left of where I sit, and I havent changed where I sit.
And I have noticed this heaps in last few weeks with the moon all over the place in height and ?orbit?

is this normal?

I only relate this back to the wobble because i was under the impression the moon followed a regular path, and if we were wobbling then the moon would appear to be on a different path or orbit.

I might be off tap here LOL and the moon is doing nothing weird so please excuse me for my doofusness if that is the case...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Thank you very much. I appreciate an explanation i can understand.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

I think it does vary slightly but I noticed the same thing it's coming up at night from a more Northern direction than the last moon cycle.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
doing a bit of reading on the 15th

I'm not catholic so this means nothing to me but
The Feast of the Assumption of Mary, celebrated on August 15
Apparently thats a big deal?!?

Jewish calendar has Shabbat, August 15, 2009
"Shabbat Mevarchim teaches us, different and even antithetical qualities of time form a chain in which each link is an outgrowth of its predecessor. Yes, a new year, month, week, day, hour or moment must always provoke us to a new understanding, a new feeling, a new achievement: the very fact that we have passed from one time-frame to another means that we must exploit the new potential implicit in this new environment. At the same time, however, we must appreciate how each new moment is "blessed" by the moment before, which nourishes and enriches its very different neighbor with its own qualities and achievements."

Australia from August 15 to 23, 2009, celebrate National Science Week. With 2009 being the International Year of Astronomy

off to do a bit more intell

[edit on 13-8-2009 by 297GT]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
"year of astronomy"

i can see why too. there has been so much happening in space. I have never seen so much cool stuff happen in 1yr.

I wonder if there will be some kind of Space event on the 15th Aug!!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Morning all =)

Kindly read through this 'channeled' post.. (u may skip the first few paragraphs)

groups.yahoo.com...

I found the timing of these events interesting.. as usual they don't necessarily mean anything, but well... i'm sure you'll at least enjoy wishing it was true =)

Love to all, keep smiling.

aLaN

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join