It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Two Witnesses of Rev 11 Here Now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by CantSay

If bin Laden was one of the witnesses then who do you suppose is the 2nd witness?

Gaddafi? Mubarak? A leader in a mostly Islamic country?

Believe this or not, I actually thought Bin Laden may have been one.
Hated by the world......Check
No one could find or kill him for years........Check
Death celebrated........................................................Check

I got laughed at GLP for makeing that statement.
But when you think about it, How many others have met that type of criteria.

Then the 2nd witness has to be from one of the current Islamic countries in chaos.

Not that I subscribe to this mentality but if I had to bet within this line of thinking, it is either Gaddafi, Saddam, or Ahmadinejad. If it is Saddam we are in trouble when it comes to that time line... The 2nd Witness is already dead. That gives us 3.5 year from now, placing us somewhere in 2014 for the big show.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
The Witnesses have to be World Leaders who are willing to speak out against the NWO Regime!

They will not be killed until the King of kings (false God) sees to removing them for all the world to see. They will lay in view for three days.

I say Gadhafi is one of them! As for Bin Laden, the only way he could be a Witness is if he is actually still alive right at this very moment.

I did think of Saddam, because we know they only executed his double, but he was an evil man and I highly doubt he will stand beside our True Lord when that time comes.

I am still open to whomever wishes to stand up against the Governments of the World. So far Gadhafi has a good standing in my eyes and also I think that based on the writings regarding our Nuclear Proliferation Agendas Cuba's Castro just might live long enough to be a thorn in their side! He, although a tyrant in his day, has mellowed to the needs of the common man without violence! His isolationist ways has prevented them from touching him, but the way Obama works that may not last long!

Interesting to think about. I know that most think that Elijah and Moses are the two Witnesses, but we are talking about the "embodiment" of the Witnesses! Those within this realm of reality.

I wholeheartedly agree.

There are some esoteric scriptures out there somewhere with more info on the 2 Witnesses, One that I encountered long ago pretty much say the 2 were with "Me" (not literal me, but from biblical Creators standpoint) from the beginning. This is either New Testament or Gnostic text. The other is a throw back to verses in Zechariah.

Gaddafi is not throwing in the towel. There was some Nostradamus quatrains stating that Gaddafi may prevail...

I like this topic. Interesting...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I'm talking too much here but I have to add this.

I believe IF bin Laden was killed within the time frame we know to be true via the media, he either died that Thurs or Fri. Depending on the time of death and exactly what went down, his body did lie for 3 days (72 hours).

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm talking too much here but I have to add this.

I believe IF bin Laden was killed within the time frame we know to be true via the media, he either died that Thurs or Fri. Depending on the time of death and exactly what went down, his body did lie for 3 days (72 hours).

However, since we can only go on hearsay about his death we are not certain he is dead! There is a thread here stating that someone says he lives in Washington State on a remote property, kept as you will by his handlers the CIA.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
reply to post by heliosprime

Heliosprime,
You are right the word rapture is not in the bible but the idea is
bibleprophesy.org...
God preserved Lot, Noah from destruction so the precident is there too.
Many believers are pretrib, midtrib, posttrib so there is much disagreement there.

That is false.

YHWH did not take Noah out of the world for the flood. Noah had to go through the tribulation, with YWH's protection.

Same for the Israelites in Egypt.

Same for Yonah.

Same for Yoseph.

Same for Dani'el.

Same for Yeshua.

The Tanakh is full of people that YHWH protected/helped in their times of trouble and trying. Not one of them did He remove from their tribulation.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Uh, people.....

The bible makes it VERY clear that it is two flesh-and-blood MEN who are the witnesses. A beast "makes war" with them, killing them. People around the earth are so happy they are dead, that they start giving gifts to each other. They prevent the bodies from being buried, and are left to rot in the streets. After 3 days, the bodies come back to life, and ascend to heaven. (Most probably, while being broadcast on Fox and CNN).

My two personal favorites for the witnesses are Enoch and Elijah.

Actually the bible does not make that clear.
It says 2 olive trees, 2 lamp stands. Symbolicly 2 trees and branch's represent peoples.
2 lamp stands symbolized the church.
The 2 men depends on which translaton you read. Which is why there is so much debate.
But I will agree with you 100%, Who ever what ever they are will be viewed via net, and television.

BTW, I love ya guys at ATS. New here and compared to other forums yall make you're posts with great
respect and logic.
Even if I dont agree with yall, I love the way you think outside the BOX

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau

reply to post by CantSay

If bin Laden was one of the witnesses then who do you suppose is the 2nd witness?

Gaddafi? Mubarak? A leader in a mostly Islamic country?

Believe this or not, I actually thought Bin Laden may have been one.
Hated by the world......Check
No one could find or kill him for years........Check
Death celebrated........................................................Check

I got laughed at GLP for makeing that statement.
But when you think about it, How many others have met that type of criteria.

Then the 2nd witness has to be from one of the current Islamic countries in chaos.

Not that I subscribe to this mentality but if I had to bet within this line of thinking, it is either Gaddafi, Saddam, or Ahmadinejad. If it is Saddam we are in trouble when it comes to that time line... The 2nd Witness is already dead. That gives us 3.5 year from now, placing us somewhere in 2014 for the big show.

Ok when you put it that way. Thats kinda scary.
Never mind BIN LADEN is not a witness lol.

I just thought if people thought more along those lines.
They may understand better about the two witnesses. Exspecialy with all the False ones running around.
I am still unsure and really digging deep into it. I am still not sold on two literal flesh beings.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

I'm actually like you. I'm not sold on them being actual people. It could be ideologies, countries, in the spirit of... I actually posted a thread much similar to this some time ago on another forum. Perhaps I should go visit it to see what has been said since I last read it?

I do know that my final thinking back then was the The Prophets and The Disciples. The Old Testament and New Testament. The Father and The Son. Salvation according to The Law and salvation according to The Promise. The Old Church and Modern Church. Baptism in the Law and Baptism in the Promise aka baptism by water and baptism by faith.

It's crazy because my belief system has changed to more of a new age mentality but I still believe there is value and even a lot of truth in the Bible.
edit on 10-7-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Mividau

I'm actually like you. I'm not sold on them being actual people. It could be ideologies, countries, in the spirit of... I actually posted a thread much similar to this some time ago on another forum. Perhaps I should go visit it to see what has been said since I last read it?

I do know that my final thinking back then was the The Prophets and The Disciples. The Old Testament and New Testament. The Father and The Son. Salvation according to The Law and salvation according to The Promise. The Old Church and Modern Church. Baptism in the Law and Baptism in the Promise aka baptism by water and baptism by faith.

It's crazy because my belief system has changed to more of a new age mentality but I still believe there is value and even a lot of truth in the Bible.
edit on 10-7-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

My belief system is ever evolving. I am a seeker of truth and I think it has been hidden from us
by manipulitive people who are power hungry.
I really dont think they are going to be two flesh people. Cuzz if they are my money is on bin laden.

I am not a supporter of his. He created nothing but death and destruction.
But isn't that what Revelations stated they would do. That no one would like their message.
So if you wanna go by the two actual men theory then, sorry its bin laden.

I am not sold on the whole reincarnation thing either. But I am still researching it and praying lol.
For me the answer seems to be in the old testiment. It is in .....

Deuteronomy 31
19 “Now therefore, write down this song for yourselves, and teach it to the children of Israel; put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for Me against the children of Israel. 20 When I have brought them to the land flowing with milk and honey, of which I swore to their fathers, and they have eaten and filled themselves and grown fat, then they will turn to other gods and serve them; and they will provoke Me and break My covenant.

21 Then it shall be, when many evils and troubles have come upon them, that this song will testify against them as a witness; for it will not be forgotten in the mouths of their descendants, for I know the inclination of their behavior today, even before I have brought them to the land of which I swore to give them.”

24 So it was, when Moses had completed writing the words of this law in a book, when they were finished, 25 that Moses commanded the Levites, who bore the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying: 26 “Take this Book of the Law, and put it beside the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there as a witness against you; have commanded you.

So I believe his word/laws/covenant are his witnesses. As it shows in the above verses. But I could be off.
I'd rather my judgement be left to the just and not a flesh man. HMMMMMMM

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You know Gadhafi wrote his own book, and it has been rejected with hatred towards him because of it!

It seems the World is rejoicing at getting rid of a man that has done nothing but try to help in the best way that one can help people who are indoctrinated into a religion such as Islam! (my own opinion of Islam)

The book is called The Green Book

Think about the "embodiment" of the Witnesses! Could this be Moses? Gadhafi built a river of concrete and steel, a modern miracle to convert the Desert into a Living Abundant Source of Life! He split the waters to set his people free!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Face it, even if they were here most people would never know it. I have met a man in Roswell who has a book out and claims that he and his friend are the two witnesses. I think the book is called "The two witnesses", I am not getting into it but from what I read his claim is as good as any.

Has anyone considered that the 2 may not even be Christian?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I do not believe the two witnesses would be "Christian", because it is the Christians who must be "fooled" by the False King.

I wonder if the man in Roswell is hated by the World and would cause the World to rejoice and give themselves gifts over their deaths? I can't really see that unless they did have proof of the Roswell incident! I did do a search on anyone fitting this description but all I could find was a man claiming to be a "witness to the Roswell UFO incident", I think that is not the same, do you have a link or some other way of reading about this Roswell man?

Of course, leave it to GOD to have a sense of humor! Two men who claim to know of the Roswell UFO suddenly release the "truth" causing the World to suddenly open to UFOs/Aliens which are actually Demons! They may be killed just for that alone and rejoiced by millions as they embrace the UFO Phenomenon! Yikes, Demons in disguise and embraced by the people, yet the Governments would react by killing the two who brought them forth! That would blow my mind for sure!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If I can remember, the book may have been lost in the total loss fire I suffered last month, or it could be in my garage with many others out there, so not sure...

Um, I am not too interested in this subject personally, as religion as such turns me off. I do like a good mystery and think everything fits together in one way or another, but yes, it is possible they are here.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
The point is that I do believe that the two witnesses are here and most likely already speaking out, but, the media won't cover them......

Well, as one of the witnesses, I just have to say that it's not as easy to get publicity as you would imagine. It's not like I have a verified I.D. Card or anything to prove who I am, and if you're just shouting from a street corner, you have to compete with the 15 insane people shouting from the same street corner. It's not easy. What do you suggest? Blogging? Hah!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

ah here it is at amazon:

The Two Witnesses and the Religion Cover-Up [Paperback]

Like I say, for all I know they could be them, they think so. As for me, well it matters little.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

ah here it is at amazon:

The Two Witnesses and the Religion Cover-Up [Paperback]

Like I say, for all I know they could be them, they think so. As for me, well it matters little.

Well, based on just the first few reviews posted on Amazon.com I have to wonder why you would want to come into a thread where you do not have a "belief" and include information that is clearly "distracting". Is there an agenda, personal or otherwise?

Seriously, this book is trash, and yet you wish to fodder it against the thought processes of finding out a Truth?

I am now at odds with your intent here. Sorry, I do not find humor in this approach, maybe I am wrong in assuming you find humor in it. If you are not a believer in such things why not just go on your way?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I do not truly believe the witnesses, if physical human's will be Christian.
YAHWEH can not dwell in lie's and corruption. No offence to the good christians out there.
Most of them believe in the pauline doctorine of faith alone,

But YAHWEH clearly state's walk in his laws and statutes.
Not only that but the christian community is a step child unto YAHWEH.
Sacred covenants were made to ISHMALE and ISREAL.
So I am thinking it will be maybe one of each of them, if pyhsical.

I am still not sold on the whole physical thing.
YAHWEH's word is his witness unto us. But still researching.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Istanbul part is correct. The 2 witnesses are women. And they live in Istanbul now. I know because i dreamt about it for 5-6 times. Last prophet will be a woman from Istanbul. Nobody is aware of this situation. Maybe some people dream like me, who knows..

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by knidos
reply to post by St Udio

Istanbul part is correct. The 2 witnesses are women. And they live in Istanbul now. I know because i dreamt about it for 5-6 times. Last prophet will be a woman from Istanbul. Nobody is aware of this situation. Maybe some people dream like me, who knows..

Could you tell us more about you're dreams and conclusions.
I have never heard this before and are very interested.
Its usualy people are spouting they'll be AMERICAN MEN blah blah blah.
Sorry I put it that way but thats how I tend to hear it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

No american man.. just a woman. in my dreams, 2 women have been struggling with bad people, bad world leaders. One of them is helping to other woman. once, i saw a turkish flag behind them. also city of istanbul. some good souls are also with them. like they are controlling, warning before they attack..i am sure, everything will change and everybody will be shocked very soon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join