It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel Open, Contact Invited...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hello to all of my favorite fellow Humans (those who participate in this forum)!

I'm sorry that I've been away for so long.
Now that I've got some time free to spend here at ATS again, I've decided to start this thread, it has always been at the back of my mind...

For Thread Clarity, I'll ask Respondents to use this Format:
1) For Humans Posting a Story About Alien Contact -
Please color code your text in Red, or not at all.
Please provide only a brief account, with a link to the thread where you tell the whole story...

2) For Extraterrestrials Interested in Contact -
Please color code your text in Blue.
Please provide (in Human Terms) your approximate location of Origin, for example, the Primary Star in your system, as defined on Human Star Charts. Please be open to multiple questions. Please prepare for skepticism, this site is interested in truth.

I'm sure this has probably been tried before, and I'm likely to get a few people out there who want to pretend to be aliens, but all of that aside, why not try it?

So here it is, this thread is an open invitation to visitors from other worlds, other dimensions, or in any other means, not from 'Earth as we Humans know it', to communicate directly with those Humans who are seeking contact with you.

We have many questions, and in exchange for open conversation, I for one am willing to answer any questions you may have about Earth and/or the Human Race, to the best of my ability.

An open invitation for peaceful contact awaits you, should you choose to speak.

This Channel is Open, and a Human on this end Invites Contact...

-WFA

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

Hello WitnessFromAfar,

You just made my day as a worthy adversary, I seem to be the only one. Seems I have now found my place. I'll do a background check and find which is a commonality and what constitutes lively debate.

"great minds think alike"

HADES

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I'm an ET from the Galaxy Andromeda. We call our species "Andromd", though there are many species in our Galaxy.

I'm taking you up on your invation for contact.

The only thin I will ask is that the skeptics not get too "rabid", as this does little but make want to return home.

I would also suggest; that due to the default backgound color on this site the the posting color for aliens be changed to either orange or yellow. It would be much easier to read.

I welcome any and all questions.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I'm an ET from the Galaxy Andromeda. We call our species "Andromd", though there are many species in our Galaxy.

I'm taking you up on your invation for contact.

The only thin I will ask is that the skeptics not get too "rabid", as this does little but make want to return home.

I would also suggest; that due to the default backgound color on this site the the posting color for aliens be changed to either orange or yellow. It would be much easier to read.

I welcome any and all questions.

It is my opinion that a true non-human would appreciate skeptics more so than humans and would be glad to exchange communication rather than with believers who non-humans would recognize to not be fully mentally equipped to deal with their mental superiority!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
as this does little but make want to return home.

I agree with Ed. So, in keeping with your native tongue as seen above:

Why come you here?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Why earth out of the gazillions of other places in the universe you could visit?

Did you land here just to join ATS?

Are you on vacation, or is this a work trip for you?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

There was a mention of "rabid". Did you miss that? Civility was requested. I believe the respondant was referring to the skeptics' tendencies to become hostile in their closedmindedness.

It's hardly for you to have an opinion on what an ET might prefer. Isn't that a bit presumptuous?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Another interesting thread premise, WitnessFromaFar, but one that may well loose its focus, as it is - without any form of regulation (and how do you achieve that?) - be open to any and all; alien, hoaxer, believer, skeptic and serial debunker. I fear, very soon it will be fraught with dispute. It’s only a matter of time before the usual “us and them” divide will rear its ugly head. It makes me wonder in just what direction the posts will go…

I applaud you when you include this proviso to any potential alien posters:

Please be open to multiple questions. Please prepare for skepticism, this site is interested in truth.

as it will, hopefully, deter anyone who just wants to play at being an alien, for whatever reason that may be.

It is not unreasonable to expect that anybody – whether they were born on this planet or not – who chooses to come to ATS to contribute their opinion or story should be prepared to defend their beliefs to the last with a degree of dignity in the face of heated debate, and also with an accompanying level of persuasive, conversational ability that suggests they are being truthful. And the question must be asked why they are posting here.

On that note:

How about taking up my previous suggestion that you submit your "evidence" as to your being an alien to the owners of ATS? You have stated that this “evidence” is almost irrefutable, so why the delay?

The last time I recommended this, you walked away from your thread presumably ignoring this logical suggestion. As I have already said, I am pretty secure in the assumption that the owners of this site will be not only willing, but eager to accommodate the “criteria” for these tests as you have laid them out, if they deem you and your “evidence” suitably convincing. Why else would they - the owners of the world’s biggest conspiracy site – ignore the chance to unveil a real alien in our midst?

If you have already approached the ATS admin, then my apologies for restating this proposal. If you have not; an answer please?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Beamish...

I did send them a message offering them exclusive access to the whole story...they have not responded. My guess is that they aren't interested in what is potentially the biggest story in Human history.

Skeptical Ed...

Actually I do prefer that people be a bit skeptical. Questioning everything is the way we should all be, but, there are limits to skepticism. And, I have about the same lack of respect for those who accept with out question as I do for those who reject without question.

Finding truth through questioning is the only way we can find truth.

Why Earth?

I see this a lot. Humans seem to think that they are so far off the beaten track that ET would not find their little rock. But, just like Humans, ET explores. ET looks in out of the way places just to see what is there. Sometimes, we find things that are interesting...like Earth.

Earth has been watched for a very long time. Humans have evolved into a truly remarkable species. Your tenacity, ability to innovate and solve problems, your progress and technical evolution have brought you to the edge of space. Even without any help you will soon be visiting the stars. Do you really think we want a bunch of "noob cowboys" running around out here?

On the other hand, if you are mentored now, then you can begin to actually contribute to the stellar community much sooner, and become an asset to our community.

Etarzi od Oma

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow! I started this thread on Valentines day of this year. I didn't know anyone was responding in it!

Sorry for my absence, consider me participating again

I'll be back with some questions soon, thanks to all who have contributed thus far...

-WFA

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FTL_Navigator

FTL Navigator, um, I'm not sure that we've officially met?

Just curious, is there a particular reason that I've made your respected foe's list?

Just wondering... Thanks for bumping this thread, it hasn't been active in a long time, and you never know who will respond to such an invitation...

-WFA

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Hi WitnessFromAfar,

Happy to meet you (it's offical now

I was only checking my public profile that said you were my worthy foe, it appears that "someone" has grabbed a reply from my introduction and "bumped your thread" with my comments. The same thing happened on your profile as well.

So it would appear "strange things in strange times" are apon us.

I actually thought you had made me a respected foe, however since neither of us have done this I suggest that that "someone" is acting on our behalves.

Hello the the PTB's, (Aaron)

Not surprised really, a lot of strange things happen to my posts, probably the PTB's, I write a lot about theoretical physics of hyperspace which is heavily censored.

What usualy happens is I post some "intuitive logic structures" for example on a Monday, it's there for an hour then removed. the next day there is usually "groundbreaking science news" posted by others most likely scientists. And they will grab my simple ideas, plug that into my namesake experiment and out pops "new research discovery". Then my original post "appears" after the "offical announcement".

Only reason I can think of is that since I'm not part of the scientific community I have been "jumping the gun" so am closely watched. Jstr ask Zorgon. you can find the threads but only the page numbers.

I also keep stumbling apon the Omega Project - old hat.

That rhyming AI/Hadron/human (soul of integrity)
yesterday answered a few of my questions hidden immediately, same with DogHead. The rhyming AI/Hadron gave some VERY VERY good clues, especially regarding inverse logic structures using Ockams Razor.

soul of integrity should be dragged into this forum so I can safely pick his/her/them brains. But that would probably create a lot of headaches for those that read. But those that do will open up a can of worms when they start taking a holistic approach to the new knowledge next year. (I predict)

"However it is time, time to teach. to teach myself 1st, then to teach all"

To those in the know 'What is the Aleph Project", not the alpha Project.

This appears to be hidden, from google etc.

HADES

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FTL_Navigator

That is wierd...

Well all the same, I've added you to my friends list, to make sure I keep it straight on my end
LOL

I don't really have any respected foes here at ATS, I have a lot of heated debates, but to be perfectly honest, those people I have heated debates with usually are my favorite folks at ATS.

There are obvious exceptions to this of course, and I don't add those folks to my friends list... But for the most part, folks like Arby, Yeti101, Nohup, etc. These are people with wonderful brains who I only disagree with on about 1% of the subject matter in this forum. And I constantly learn from them, and hopefully they from me!

Thanks for clearing that up, I was just curious.

Back on topic, is Antha Andromeda still watching this thread?

I have some questions, if so... Thanks!

-WFA

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Text RedText Black

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Okay, trying this again.....

I am sorry I screwed up the first attempt. Still very new to this ATS thing (and, apparently, to the prerequisite skills needed in typing....sigh....)

So Andromda, I do have questions for you. These are serious questions, so please don't take offense. I am not trying to bait you or trick you in any way. I am human, I think, and an admitted skeptic when it comes to these topics. However, I also have an open mind and am willing to listen with an open mind.

Question: What is the meaning or purpose of life?

Question: What happens to humans after we die? Does life continue, and if so, in what form?

Question: Is there one underlying power or control to the universe, and if so, is this power knowable?

I realize these questions are very much "human" questions, and I understand that I make an assumption that an alien would know the answers to these questions. I recognize the flaw in that logic, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

(sorry if this post is rather muddled, my first chance that I accidently sent into the black hole of ATS was worded much better)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Before I even heard of Andromeda I was having dreams of taller people and white light showing me other places.
Am I just having whacked out dreams or what?
It's like I go to a place no where on this planet but the white light is so blinding in the dreams it's hard to recollect and account for everything I saw.
I just smile and feel different when I wake up.

I don't do drugs by the way.

Just wondering if anyone can grab me and take me for a visit during my so-called dream state.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Okay, trying this again.....

I am sorry I screwed up the first attempt. Still very new to this ATS thing (and, apparently, to the prerequisite skills needed in typing....sigh....)

So Andromda, I do have questions for you. These are serious questions, so please don't take offense. I am not trying to bait you or trick you in any way. I am human, I think, and an admitted skeptic when it comes to these topics. However, I also have an open mind and am willing to listen with an open mind.

Question: What is the meaning or purpose of life?

Experience. The plane we are currently on, the physical plane (Elemental Earth) is intended to give us experience, so we come here for many lifetimes, perhaps in different places, with different roles, and goals. But at the end of it all, its all about experience.

Question: What happens to humans after we die? Does life continue, and if so, in what form?

The same thing all do when experiencing death, humans are no different than any other being.

What happens is our physical form disolves, and our spiritual essense is released into the "void". There we remain until a suitable physical form is available, then we reincarnate and enjoy a new set of experiences. Most of us don't remember our past lives. This is due to the incomplete nature of our physical form at reincarnation, and then later those past experiences may be repressed by the society we incarnate into, though, through some work they can be remembered.

Question: Is there one underlying power or control to the universe, and if so, is this power knowable?

Yes...Mind. Hermes said it best when he said the Universe is "Mind". Though the concept he had was a bit different that what most think of as "mind", but the idea behind it is still "Thought". He also stated that the universe was "One". As implied by the word "Universe" there is only One...Unity.

And, yes this "power" IS knowable, though its not an easy task.

I realize these questions are very much "human" questions, and I understand that I make an assumption that an alien would know the answers to these questions. I recognize the flaw in that logic, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Actually, you might be surprised by how truly universal the questions are. All incarnate beings ask them at some point...some are evolved enough to seek real answers...keep searching...ALL is knowable.

(sorry if this post is rather muddled, my first chance that I accidently sent into the black hole of ATS was worded much better)

lol..I think we all get to experience blackholes from time to time...its part of the fun.

Etarzi od Oma

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yep...I'm here.

Please ask away...I have answers to all questions [I wish...]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We are here, for intelligent reasons.
Each of us asks the questions to ourselves before posting them online.
The flaw in that is, we have had the answers all along.
While respondents may or may not encourage or guide us in a particular direction, we are ultimately responsible for determining our own answers.
So look within to find the answers that you seek, only then will you find closure.

Eyes which look inward,
seeing the most clear.
Eyes that look outward,
predestined to fear.

To understand that which you're not even aware that you don't understand, one must throw convention out the window.
We get lucky sometimes and stumble upon some extraordinary happenstance, but it's only through relaxation, and spontaneous thoughts do the most profound answers come.
What does this have to do with contacting?
A lot!
We must realize that the methods we use of communication may not be applicable. There are those energies that we have more or less become indifferent to that we often overlook.
We are surrounded by myriads of energies in all forms and wavelengths, yet for the most part we are relatively unaware of it. Only through special instrumentation do we discover the energies are there.
That doesn't mean we absolutely cannot come to perceive them.
Thought, in my opinion is no different.
Much like the other energies of the universe, I feel that thought itself can carry over space as well as time. If not so much thought, then awareness.
We may discover some day that verbose communication is no longer a requirement for communication.
(much to my dismay)

The relevant point here, is that we really should be looking into all avenues, not simply expecting another life form to be able to know everything about how to communicate with us.
For all we know, our thinking and communicatory processes are as much of a challenge to them as theirs may be to us.
The notion of an advanced level of thinking and or technology does not necessarily mean that they will understand us or be readily able to communicate.

Stay frosty ..........................

[edit on 9/29/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Hi Reticledc,

That is very good point, humans have yet to communicate with to lower order lifeforms eg: canines or at an equal level with cetaceans yet expect to understand that which takes millenia. If for example we could talk to cetaceans they would have an unbiased account of human history, however that would then destroy the church.

S&F to you

HADES

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join