It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Countdown Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Found this site earlier tonight.

newworldordercountdown

It's a create your own new world order kind of thing. he is portraying illuminati as good guys. so the rant goes along the lines that we manifest our own reality; and, that the evilmongers do not want us to know it. regardless, there are a lot of good videos; and, the whole site is a good reference.

Eli Rook(pseudonym) is behind the game, who is promoting a book on another site jointhenewworldorder. he claims to be an insider. the book is fifty bucks and he is promoting it through clickbank.

this is a straight link--so i am not advertising for him here, just think it's an interesting site.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Puzzle Pieces
#01 - The Mystery of 137 (1)
#02 - Waiting Is Over (1)
#03 - Honest Money (1)
#04 - Has Atlas Shrugged? (1)
#05 - Causation of Taxation (1)
#06 - Police State Vacation (1)
#07 - Echoes Of A Revolution (1)
#08 - Search For Sovereignty (1)
#09 - Want Your Planet Back? (1)
#10 - End Of Illusions (1)
#11 - Control The Zeitgeist (1)
#12 - Constitutional Vision (1)
#13 - Pax Attacks! (1)
#14 - _____ Is All You Need (1)
#15 - Immortal Evolution (1)
#16 - Transhuman Illuminati (1)
#17 - Civilization Prevails (1)
#18 - Potentialism (1)
#19 - Entelechy (1)
#20 - Assimilation (1)

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
double post--somehow

[edit on 12-2-2009 by ogbert]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Is this the same guy at elirook.com... ?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

yes, apears to be from the artwork.
haven't seen this one

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
For some reason, this just does not sit right with me. It feels subliminal and this quote seriously made me NOT want to sign up for the game:

Each word, each hyperlink, each video, is crafted to hold a semi-secret meaning, activate neurons inside your brain to connect in new ways to accept new information. Successfully understand enough of the secret codes embedded within the words, links, and video players of each puzzle piece, and decipher their meanings to make the connections.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

yeah,
it seems kinda mind meldy!

you do not have to sign up to play it. the links at the bottom of the page lead to videos and poems which are clues. appears to me that this is a clever way to get people to actually watch the films; and, to actually think of the possibility of a NWO.

can't be any worse for ya than what they can throw at ya on the tube! overall, the slant seems to be anti-oppression. can't say that i've played the game or even watched all the movies.

the theme seems to be "put all the pieces together and see what's happening--then wake up and focus on solutions"

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If you don't want to pay 50$ for the book, go to jointhenewworldorder.com...
and download the pdf file. The password for it is fidelio (duh)
i found that link on google. i was really skeptical about this whole thing when I learned that he wanted money for the book. But since I found it easily, I think maybe it was his intention to make the book available so easily if you just look outside that website.

I'm still skeptical about it though...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If anyone wants the book private message me your email address, it is a PDF. He is on facebook if you want to follow him. And will soon be asking members of the public to join the illuminati.

new topics

top topics

join