It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Anomalies in Innaguration Panoramic.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kukulcangod
Nice find, who ever did the developing of the picture is not a really good photographer. The picture is full of anomalies like this one. LOL

img237.imageshack.us...

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Kukulcangod]

I think the photography is awesome.

You can't blame the photographer for the anomalies. He was working with his subject matter which was an ever moving mass of people and objects and all of them moving in different directions at different speeds.

The picture is fantastic and it should be a little scary. Think if they were trying to pick you out of that crowd.

They would be able to identify the brand of lettuce sticking out of your toothy smile.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
Well, this is a very large panoramic picture, and I am sure it composed by several photos.

And because people don't stand completely still all the time in a crowd, and the different photos most likely weren't taken at the excact same moment, these kind of strange effects will occur when the smaller photos are spliced together to make up the panoramic.

Totally agree. The photo's will have been blended together at the seems rather than being crudely lined up alongside one another.

Its a logical and realistic explanation, although it would have been nice to have aliens walking around... :-)

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

i am a graphic designer (11 years experience) and this is a REALLY bad photoshop job. the question is why was it photoshoped in the first place......

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

...the question is why was it photoshoped in the first place......

Because it isn't just one big photo -- it's a mosaic of many separate smaller photos stitched together. That's why it is photoshopped, and that's why there are anonalies at the places where it is stitched together (caused by people moving/different camera angles).

[edit on 2/10/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
just a glitch...they are not using invisible man technology,
"nothing to see here, move along."

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Looks like they caught some folks appearing and disappearing during the inauguration. The shutter speed must be pretty fast on the camera. Notice that these people are patrolling in the crowd and not sitting down.

Could be some temporal displacement technology, since they're not displacing in the x, y, or z dimensions. Like some time travel or something. The watching probably wouldn't even notice anyone disappeared and reappeared someplace else.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
HEY!
It's the Anonymous ATS guy without his shades.

He's sitting in front a double-chinned Aretha with a goatie and funny hat Franklin.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You can see how on your original post of the first image the circle on the right shows the upper body of a man and the left shows an image of the legs of a man. You can see that if you were to place the pictures together they fit well.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Im sure the reason for that was it had to of pan the whole scene while takeing the shots to construct the entire image. Nothing out of the ordinary i believe.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

i am a graphic designer (11 years experience) and this is a REALLY bad photoshop job. the question is why was it photoshoped in the first place......

I believe to construct the full image, not sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Could be employees of the "shadow government" hiding in the shadows.

Still laughing, truth is funny!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It's overlay,nothing strange here I feel just pictures that don't match up.here's some more miss matches:

Zelong.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
OK, it's been shown pretty clearly that the anomalies are due to the stitching together of multiple photos.

I do have to ask...why is this being discussed in the ALIEN and UFO forum?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Cameras are flawed devices.

Not everything you see in a photo might be paranormal.

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
OK, it's been shown pretty clearly that the anomalies are due to the stitching together of multiple photos.

I'm wondering why it is being discussed at all...

...Actually, the day I first saw this picture I said to myself "someone is going to mention this on ATS", even though it was obvious to me that it is just simply a mosaic of many photos stitched together.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by sensfan

I'm wondering why it is being discussed at all...

...Actually, the day I first saw this picture I said to myself "someone is going to mention this on ATS", even though it was obvious to me that it is just simply a mosaic of many photos stitched together.

Exactly

Rather silly if you ask me...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
When stitching a photo together into a panorama you need x amount of reference points in each photo.
If the (example) a person is in one photo but not the other the stitch line may end up cutting that person in half. when taking a panoramic image its best to have at least 50 - 60% overlap from the previous image.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

but the question is WHY?

why that one man?

Sorry to dump on your parade, but if you look just down and to the left of where you think the guy's tie change colour, you will see the same pattern begin to reappear. It's kind of merging with the lady in front of him's hair.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I found another one, but not sure how to load it here.

img261.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by satwin

Oh, it seems to have worked....bit small though.
It is in the left hand side of the main photo, near the camera.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join