It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Does Not want Peace!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If this doesn't show you that Israel will NEVER accept peace, then I don't know what will.

www.presstv.ir...

It is very clear now that Israel under Benjamin Netanyahu is a pre-text to a BIG conflict in the region. He clearly doesn't care about peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
here it is 2 days later from your OP

Israeli elections are closing in about 4 minutes in our EST 8PM.

both the Likud & Kadima control the war machine
here's the latest on the election...

TV version,
www.israelnationalnews.com...

or http version,
www.israelnationalnews.com...

[edit on 10-2-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Let's get ready to rumble folks. I agree with the OP, Israel will most likely be on the war path soon.

I expect some sort of formal agression annoucement within the next couple of weeks.

I wonder how the US will react. It will be interesting to see if they support Israel in the war they're most likely about to start, or if they will go against it.

Now i'm assuming they will support them, because well...It's Israell.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
i saw on tv yesterday, that Isreal could be attacking Lebanon
again, if they will seria will not tolerate it this time

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Given the fact that Gaza is still reeling after being attacked, Israel is ready to fight again. I've heard and read what it's leaders are saying and its clear that Israel is ready to attack at any moment...I still think its only a matter of time before Israel hits Iran. I'm not against Israel but I don't support them after what one of their politicians was recently quoted saying about how they basically control dumb Americans....They're in the cross hairs of a lot of countries right now, its only a matter of time before something happens over there.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Almost everyone in power is corrupt. The saying "Greed is civilization's downfall" holds true.

As we can see in history, EVERY "great" civilization crumbled and went down hill when it got greedy, and therefore corrupt.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I have lost all my respect for Israel's war mongering Government. Gaza was clearly a blatant and grotesque murder spree. The world was in horror when Sadam Hussien gassed the Kurds... I don't see how bulldozing entire cities and mass killing civilians with large area explosives, white phospherous and bullets is any less horrific. Sure it's not gas... but the DEATH is quite remarkably the same.

Let he who fights with the sword, die from the sword.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Really? A compensation for "war on 12th of February" thread?
Because then source was also presstv.
Hey, it is 12th of February and there is no war, no soldiers running on the streets. The same truth is in this article. I do not know if Israel leadership really wants peace or not (probably it does) but Iranian side wants war for sure. And presstv is its pre-war propaganda tool.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Actually I said Feb 12-13 so we'll see, and right now it's like 8 AM in Israel, so it's early.

Second, Israel doesn't want peace, and Iran has said THOUSANDS of times it's willing to negotiate with U.S. etc for peace among the region.

George Bush rejected the offer, and Israel has asked Washington NUMEROUS times to attack Iran. Hell, they said they'll attack Iran by themselves!!

Iran has not attacked another country for OVER 200 years. Israel has been at war 7 times in the past 60 years. So you decide who's more peaceful.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Hmm. Let me tell you how it looks from here:
Iran: makes threats (hidden and not) at Israel.
arms and maintains Israeli enemies in the region.
developes nuclear capabilities.
developes rocket capabilities.
Example of peaceful country indeed. Remind me - in history of Iran-Persia in last 200 years when exactly they were led by extreme religious group? As they are for last decades.
Also - it is very weird thing to compare "Iran never attacked" and Israel "been in 7 wars". Iran also been in a war (1). Israel attacked first only in one out of 5 wars.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

If you think Israel is after peace then you are surely mistaken.

Israel makes threats right out in the open, and tells even the U.S. what to do. It's a bully.

Also, don't forget it was JEWISH bankers that backed Hitler during WW2. They have no shame and would kill their own people to make a quick buck.

Who says Iran backs terrorist groups? Hezbolla and Hamas are the real freedom fighters of this world fighting off terrorists like Israel and the U.S.

Remember U.S. backed up Afghanistan when the Russians were trying to invade them, and U.S. backed up Iraq against Iran. Note that the U.S. back stabbed both of its "allies" and named them terrorist groups such as the Taliban, etc.

Israel backs up terrorist groups and insists that Iran wants to build a nuke when the WHOLE U.N has said that Iran stopped pursuing a nuke back in 2003. Hell, even the U.S. intelligence said that as well.

However, Israel STILL insists Iran is a terror sponsor. Israel IS THE BIGGEST terrorist organization in the world. Mossad is a VERY big terrorist group that is almost behind EVERY false flag operation.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Iran: makes threats (hidden and not) at Israel.

Cite one example of Iran making threats to Israel. Hidden and unknown threats does not constitute a notification of a threat.

In contrast, Israel makes a threat against Iran on an almost daily basis since Iraq was destroyed.

As for Iran's technological advancements, can you blame seeing that there is a zionist mad dog barking in the neighbourhood.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The crimes of war are allready burned into their face... Unremovable..

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Zionism Zionism Zionism blah blah blah...

America started wars for no real reason at all, really, most of us shouldn't even talk.

They can live in peace if Hamas is no longer in power and if the religion problem didn't make everyone hate each other. But, oh wait, that can never happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Zionism Zionism Zionism blah blah blah...

America started wars for no real reason at all, really, most of us shouldn't even talk.

They can live in peace if Hamas is no longer in power and if the religion problem didn't make everyone hate each other. But, oh wait, that can never happen.

Israel supported and funded Hamas while eradicating the Fatah...

They gave them money and forced them into Palestina and their government, where years later the amount of mosques were tripled.

Hamas = Pro Muslim,
Fatah =(or was) Pro Palestina...

It is nothing more but an excuse for them to invade the country, kill the people they call 'potential terrorists', flatten the land, and eventually:

take over the land!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Reignite

Hamas was indeed started by Israeli intelligence (or more correctly - lack of intelligence ) services. But Israel certainly did not "bring them into Palestina". Members of organization were Palestinians, all of them. It was an attempt to counter Fatah - then USSR-ran secular leftist national organization. It backfired.
But Israel does not control Hamas now (and it failed to do so almost immediately from the start).
And to claim that Israel uses Hamas to grab more land and kill more people is wrong. Simply because Israel prevents Hamas spreading to West Bank and because Israel actually released Gaza to Fatah, not Hamas. And Israel does not conquer Gaza even though Hamas uses it as a giant "launching pad" for years. So background you describe is correct, but conclusions are wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

But Israel does not control Hamas now (and it failed to do so almost immediately from the start).

they never ment to keep control of it.. that's why they can call them terrorists.

And to claim that Israel uses Hamas to grab more land and kill more people is wrong.

then what explains the big bulldozer next to the tank

There is another thread going on somewhere that shows the Fatah being created and funded aswel...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
As for Iran's technological advancements, can you blame seeing that there is a zionist mad dog barking in the neighbourhood.

The only mad dog barking is you with hate-speech and stupidity. You want quotes? Here:

“There is no doubt that the new wave (of attacks) in Palestine will wipe off this stigma (Israel) from the face of the Islamic world, ... The World without Zionism.”

“Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury,”

“As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map,”

Once again exposed with facts and rationality.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

then what explains the big bulldozer next to the tank

Bulldozers are not there to "grab" only. There are dozens of use for buldozers. As an example:
bokertov.typepad.com...
Now i am not saying that it is all that they do. Palestinian houses and property was (and is, but much less) destroyed - but it is not to "grab". There are gozillion other reasons. Like - removing cover from area used by snipers. Removing charges. Clearing area for security wall/fence. Destroying illegal houses - inside Israel, and illiegal settlements in territories.
I do not say that all the actions above are justified or correct, not to mention humane. But those are still not for grabbing land.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding

Originally posted by masonwatcher

The only mad dog barking is you with hate-speech and stupidity. You want quotes? Here:

“There is no doubt that the new wave (of attacks) in Palestine will wipe off this stigma (Israel) from the face of the Islamic world, ... The World without Zionism.”

“Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury,”

“As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map,”

Once again exposed with facts and rationality.

So? Israel is making similair quotes are they?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join