It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Can you open a new thread regarding this DD? I don't want to derail this thread. U2U me when you're done okay. Thanks.

Jazz

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Don't know exactly what you mean?
If you talk about Depression, there already is a thread. It seems that I was writing my post at the same time this new thread was created.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I am going to elaborate a little on this "problem", but not too much.

There is a game called Civilization. It is a paradigmatic strategy game.
If you attempt to play it "perfectly" you will fail.
There are people who play the game with calculators in their hands, trying very hard to "win" (to meet the set up conditions). When they win, they feel satisfied. But, in my opinion, they have actually "missed the game".

For me, the beginning of the game is the most inspiring and thrilling. That is the time when you explore and set your strategy. Endgame is mostly boring, because you, as a creative player, are turned into an executive of the previous decisions, driven by this imaginary "idea of winning". That is the reason I never finish my game. Every day I start a new one...

Similar to this, I want to advise those who have reduced everything Reinhardt has offered us to whether he was right about the February 9th or not.

You should know that how we count time doesn't have anything to do with what happens in this Universe. Gods don't care how we count "our" time. If you insist on this "punctuality" you are missing just about everything else.

Reinhardt has shown great performance in analytical thinking and processing available data in a creative way. Just look how "system" reacts to problems: 530 people under investigation by FBI!

Where was the system before that moment, while everybody was manipulating it?

The system is reactive. The system is not creative. It cannot recognize people's intentions, it waits for them to "break" the law. That is a great flaw of the system and it's about time we stop believing that the system "has things right". Nothing really depends on the system.

What system can't see, Reinhardt, and many of us, can see. But in relation to the system, it will always ask for "proofs" and since our proofs are not material, it will discard them. And therefore - it will FAIL.

This is what Reinhardt work is about. It is not about predicting, it is about how things really work.

And who can be disappointed with that? Only those who actually believe that system itself holds the key to "predicting" the outcome. So they want this clue, so they can manipulate the system and profit from it.

What they really want is the "time machine", a tool which will enable them to do things to which there is no possible reaction, something "set in stone", to rule the day!

Being disappointed in Reinhardt is like that, you get mad because you cannot call yourself the Master of the Universe.

And that is really childish.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Check this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You want to know what will happen when? Well, just cut the deal with people's representatives!

You don't need Reinhardt's predictions for this...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Guys.. you seen the European markets at the moment! It's not looking too pretty. Say what you like about him, but this week hasn't been very nice at all.

US futures are already dropping pretty sharply.

Interesting times.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
some new info on the R's website. a new game? or continuation of the old one, pic of a girl and number 7 in it:
-----

oprah.. apparently they can’t get enough?

drivefor99.com...

“everyone gets to ride”?

actor01-feb-12-0416.jpg

;-)

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

530 people under investigation by FBI!

That should read companies. 38 which are large and had a direct impact on the economic crises.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsBehavin1
reply to post by mushybrain

I know you weren't directing this to me, but I found it interesting because you mentioned something about perhaps R. being more then one person. I have thought that myself.

Someone did mention that there are people who work for him.

Originally posted by MsBehavin1
WHAT IF..he is a terrorist. Is that how he is getting his inside information?

Possible. Considering that the US government is the biggest terrorist in the world...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mushybrain

7 for the 7th correct prediction. Can't wait what it is.

Also he'll be doubling his subscription rate come the Ide of March.

[edit on 2/12/2009 by eldard]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

So he is giving us March 15 date...........With your knowledge what do you think that means?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Probably another news that will move the markets downward? March 15 is a sunday, btw.

Right now I'm more interested about the state of the US government. Will it really collapse this month? We have until the end of February to find out. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by eldard

So he is giving us March 15 date...........With your knowledge what do you think that means?

Careful! Make sure you qualify that March 15th date. That's only when his subscription is going up.

I'm going to get some popcorn and wait for the first person to misinterpret what you've said and post with "OMG REINHARDT PREDICTS MARCH 15 CATASTROPHE!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
Probably another news that will move the markets downward? March 15 is a sunday, btw.

Right now I'm more interested about the state of the US government. Will it really collapse this month? We have until the end of February to find out. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jesus Christ, here we go. Stop putting words in his mouth...again.

It's only a date when apparently his subscription will be going up. THAT'S IT.

Stop, or this thread will spin out of control again. =[

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Gando702]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Apart from what he said what would take place in September about the markets going down, what else has he said that makes you want to sit up and take notice or even hand over $720?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gando702

He is talking about inflation...

That is, if it's not his girlfriend talking...

so...

STFU

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What does this mean?

This is all that is up on his website today:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
What does this mean?

This is all that is up on his website today:

Increase in subscription charge.

Although, with Reinhardt who knows

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Thats very interesting to say the least

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

It seems that the original thread died last Dec. Too many 'bad' threads keep ones that may have some importance lost in the shuffle.

You should restart that thread........That LAPD poster seems to be 1 for 1 with number 2 right in front of us. Plus he did not ask for money or create a website.

below is the address:

www.city-data.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
rj..would that be RJ Renolds company?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join