It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

Hi brave,

I'm just gessing, since r' quote '' and searching ; ))) ''

The RIM stock was falling 17 % in the morning.

Lot of bad news for the company, some problem with administration board facing charges of manipulating stock options.

First, to be hit by a depression would be, cell phone that are bothing but a luxury for millions.

and because it's a canadian business, US bail out is out reach. I don't think the canadian gov. would help them.

If RIM is include in a basket of CDS, their faillure could pull the trigger and unleash the beast.

That's all that I'm saying for Renhardt quote's : and 9 searching ; )))

Gold still up; 945 $

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
''Sorry Folks, I did correct my text""

Hi brave,

I'm just guessing, since r' quoted '' 9 and searching ; ))) ''

The RIM stock was falling 17 % in the morning.

Lot of bad news for the company, some problems with administration board facing charges of manipulating stock options.

First, to be hit by a depression would be, cell phone that are nothing but a luxury for millions.

and because it's a canadian business, US bail out is out reach. I don't think the canadian gov. would help them.

If RIM is included in a basket of CDS, their faillure could pull the trigger and unleash the beast.

That's all that I'm saying for Renhardt quote's : and 9 searching ; )))

Gold still up; 945 $

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gando702
Magnitude 7 Quake in Indonesia. Let the population control event discussion begin.

Ooh, I felt that. I'm in the southern Philippines which is near Indonesia. Quite strong at 1:35 am. lasted about a minute (the dolphins immediately entered my mind). Then another very faint one at 2:26. It's now 3:03 as I type this.

I swear there's a major earthquake in Indonesia every month.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Are we swimming down stream by hanging out on this board?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
On this board there are all possible directions.
It's all up to you when and where you ride on this "public" transportation.
And what you do with available information.

I heard about Reinhardt somewhere on ATS, then looked for his site, and at first it was not available.
Then I stumbled upon his Enrons and liked the way he picks what is relevant from history.

After following R in the last couple of months, this thread gives me opportunity to hear what others have to say, and possibly learn something.

For me, learning is the destination. For society, learning is rarely the destination. So figure it out, as you wish.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
While this may not directly relate to the topic of this thread, I'd like to point out just how badly the CEO's of the Financial Firms on Wall Street are tanking in front of Congress. It's simply awful to watch.

I'm surprised the traders on Wall Street haven't reacted more negatively to the testimony.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Propaganda for idiots.

Suppose it happened on a monday?

The sell-off happened almost immediately after Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner took the podium and presented his revised TARP plan – now called the Financial Stability Plan.

Investors were frustrated. "It's not big enough. There were few details," says Fast Money friend Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist for Deutsche Bank Securities in New York.

Echoing Reinhardt?

In case you’re wondering, Greiner counsels investors to steer clear of financials for a while. “When bubbles burst they stay burst for a period of time. Don’t chase financials.”

www.cnbc.com...

[edit on 2/11/2009 by eldard]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

They'll only react when they're told to.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well, to go a bit further...

I work in the Wireless industry here in the states. It is very odd, we are very busy at my store.

I figured people would spend until the end. Leave it to the people to participate in what's wrong. I love the people, however, I feel as though their sense is all out of sorts.

Even stranger,

My company is planning on expanding in the midst of this economic turmoil. My company's owner is a person who believes and practices free market strategies. Meaning, he doesn't have debt and can do as he chooses with his assets.

I don't believe I will be employed this time next year, which is why I am planning on opening up my own enterprise that will help people out during the economic collapse coming ever so soon.

Thanks for your response & Thank You ATS!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hi there, I'm not really an expert on any of this but i used a rpogram called time wave calculator which charts resonance(it can be found here frequency23.net...) which I've learned about through Terrence McKenna.

The important stuff: I typed in Feb 09 2009 to Feb 16 2009, and then asked it for the most approximate match to the graph from the past. The result was a nearly identical graph showing the time period of:

October 1765 to April 1767.

what happened during this time period?

The passing of the STAMP ACT
and the War of REGULATION.

Today's date on the graph matches a nearly identical date of when the stamp act was enacted on 13 colonies.

does this not interest anybody?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by eldard

There is conflicting information from your post about 'R' and others who have researched 'R' concerning the dates of Feb 9-13.

I think I'm guilty about that as I keep referencing the first week of October when $2 trillion was lost in the markets worldwide. So I'm putting this out for the record: REINHARDT DID NOT PREDICT ANYTHING FOR THE DAY OF OR THE WEEK ENDING FEBRUARY 13TH! So if nothing happens on friday blame me.

I also don't remember ever seeing a prediction from him concerning February 13th. However Congress hasn't actually 'voted' on the stimulus package, but I would expect that it is going to fail on the 13th since....

Congress Appears Close to Agreement on Stimulus

WASHINGTON — Congressional negotiators appeared on Wednesday to be near an agreement on an economic stimulus plan of just under $800 billion, and the pace of the talks suggested that the final legislation could be passed by the Senate and House and on President Obama’s desk by the end of the week.

Reinhardt has already mentioned this collapse being related to health care this time around--which was amazingly 'attached' to the stimulus package to everyone's surprise. It is this "rider" item which I am assuming will cause the bill to fail, or at least be blamed for it to fail. You would think that something so important as the 'fix' for the greatest depression would be voted on that ALSO doesn't come with sweeping changes to how doctors and patients work together, but whatever. I am assuming everyone will get to panic some more over the weekend while we see headlines about Congress "working really hard" and having "late nights."

The troubling thing about this "fail--then pass" process is that the bill will be essentially the same with additional rider items attached to it. There is no true fixes (like, scribble out this line and that line and add this line). These things have been worked on for months--if not years. But we will see. My power of prediction is kind of shaky.

As for your statement earlier concerning Reinhardt being autistic...that is a truly fascinating possibility. His world view is what is amazing to me--his predictions come in second. His world view seems to allow him to make predictions of the future. But do they? Really? I don't know. He's not always right, that's for sure.

I've always wondered to myself, though, and I'm sure others have wondered also, why the hell Reinhardt hasn't used his own power of market prediction if it's true, and basically become the next Rotchshild. It is generally known that a method of making money on the stock market only works so long as everyone else doesn't know about it. Why not just bank on it before exposing it to others? Hell, why not borrow loads of money and throw it on the market instead of charging a group of people 720 bucks who all expect customer service e-mails day in and day out? Again, it doesn't make sense. He does not know how to sell (but he seems to know 'when' to sell).

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well I guess it must of been a one day event. Im holding out the next two days and if we tank the next two days the Rein gets full credit from me. If it goes up the next two days Rein will get the fraud treatment from me. Im rooting for ya Reiny though so with that being said....

Tank
Tank
Tank
Tank
Tank
Tank

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gando702

Thats good, I didn't realise my opinion on him was so amussing. But hey to each his own right. I find the very merit of this man after his attitude on the 9th to be quite amussing as well.

Here's to more good laughs

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't think R is autistic.
He is a poet, not a businessman. This does appear like autism, but it is simply a different intent in him. His attempt to earn money is so clumsy its unbelievable. Of all possibilities this one is the worst. It is like watching a negative of the poetical Reinhardt right now on his site.

Perhaps his new girlfriend is trying to make him bring something to the table

Baudelaire wrote a poem titled Albatross, a symbolic/allegory about poets. When it flies its magnificent to watch, but on the ground it is very clumsy.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
I don't think R is autistic.
He is a poet, not a businessman. This does appear like autism, but it is simply a different intent in him. His attempt to earn money is so clumsy its unbelievable. Of all possibilities this one is the worst. It is like watching a negative of the poetical Reinhardt right now on his site.

Perhaps his new girlfriend is trying to make him bring something to the table

Yeah, I agree. It is poetic. And he is no *businessman. His posts are so good--I thought he was brainwashing me.

And speaking of his new girlfriend, she doesn't seem to mind "pretending" to use an orgasmatron in front of everyone, either. Maybe that was the deal at the bar before hooking up with him?

*edit: I should have said he is no salesman. I believe he is a businessman in some fashion as his posts prior to turning into Nostradamus seemed to point in that direction, and he has claimed in the past he will represent people in court.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by jeff.behnke]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jeff.behnke

A wise investor should invest in vibrators and power plants

At this point, I think, R should go for donations, like any other decent artist.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I guess from Eldard's point of view from research is that 'R' never gave the date of Feb 9th or through the 13th.

If he never predicted a date like he did last July 08, Then why are we all here blogging about if he's right or wrong?

So what was his count down all about?

Again, I was looking for the evil forces behind the agenda, and I thought 'R' stumbled upon the knowledge making him a true truth seeker.

Well that was before all the crazy stuff on his site plus seeking money.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

did rainhard say these exact words? "follow the money", it's kinda important for me. thanks. hi
just found this forum, had no time to register yet

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
His countdown was about Legatus meeting and announcements made on February 9th. That is clear. He expected that to affect economy in a very bad way.

So, he pinpointed this date. What is going on right now is a long process, started last year, and this may be just another significant bump southwards.

The economy mass is very big and nothing like some sudden total crash can happen. Just more steps down, for a while.

I don't see the reason to be disappointed with his prediction. Even though it may not be a truly historical event.

The ongoing show is interesting and it will affect everyone. To what degree, we shall yet see.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
reply to post by Gando702

It's just that your stance on him changes every 5 minutes.

And it's funny that you're critical of someone who has the cojones to make public predictions (that are more accurate than most), when things you say are far from the truth. Let's review.

You've said (mispellings and grammar mistakes included):
"The economy is looking to have a major surge on monday. "
- Good one!

"I said it at the begining of this thread and ill say it agian now that Monday is here. IMO the markets will make a gain today."
- That just happened!

"I'll give him a week before he comes out with his "reasons" why his prediction was wrong and also he will tell us why we need to keep believing him and how we all should purchase his sub."
- This is 'amusing' because he's never justified anything he's predicted. He gives you information which is the basis of his prediction, that's all. Don't be pissy when he asks you to provide a link. The burden of proof is on the accuser.

"This reinhardt character is EPIC FAIL."
- Epic would imply total, and as we all know, he wouldn't have the cult following he does if he was constantly wrong.

"I mean seriously any person who makes a claim and then retracks it on his website and then denies making it has to be about the worst forcaster i have ever seen LOL"

aaaaand then the flip flop:

"Do i think R's suggestion fo rthis week will pan out. I guess it's possible, the again this could be panic selling like we have seen before. Either way I am quite willing to say that I mat have been wrong about the markets and a possible crash."

Just be consistent, that's all I ask. If you have a view or an opinion, stick to it. I think it's fun to watch what he predicts, see if it happens, and envision the scenarios.

It's ENTERTAINMENT. I don't go bashing Brenden Fraser every tiem he makes a movie because I can't stand the dude. You shouldn't go bashing this guy because you're not pleased with his famous internet predictions. It just seems silly, especially when you go from calling him names to saying ' oh i guess it's possible '. It just makes you look immature.

But then again I guess on ATS, it's always a great priviledge to be the first debunker. It's like being the skinniest kid at fat camp.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join