It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

If he never predicted a date like he did last July 08, Then why are we all here blogging about if he's right or wrong?

No, he has predicted many things, and February 9th was a big one because he has had a large following since September and he really hammed up the February 9th date. I'm no apologist for him. I've already witnessed his much less than perfect predictions.

So what was his count down all about?

I cannot fathom what he meant yet, other than everyone was 'waiting' for the big 'release' of February 9th to take place.

Again, I was looking for the evil forces behind the agenda, and I thought 'R' stumbled upon the knowledge making him a true truth seeker.

Well that was before all the crazy stuff on his site plus seeking money.

I think part-time poets (the Reinhardt of David) have more than a thing or two to say what is true and what is not true. And I would much rather him be a poet than a salesman. Who knows what David does in real life? It's a mystery. Or if David is even his real name.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

He did predict Feb. 9, which Obama effed up a bit (can he see the future?
) But that's about it. He never said anything about the whole week or Friday the 13th.

Frankly I'm tired of repeating myself.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jeff.behnke

It was my understanding that he did predict Feb 9th and that was the sole purpose leading to this thread.............others see it differently I guess.

I strongly believe in the good and evil in this world along with the prophecy attched. You briefly touched on this in one of your earlier post.

It does not matter if 'R' is right or wrong, We all see the collapse coming.

Its a matter of how you prepare for it and understand how we got there.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gando702

Originally posted by Trayen11
reply to post by Gando702

It's just that your stance on him changes every 5 minutes.

And it's funny that you're critical of someone who has the cojones to make public predictions (that are more accurate than most), when things you say are far from the truth. Let's review.

You've said (mispellings and grammar mistakes included):
"The economy is looking to have a major surge on monday. "
- Good one!

"I said it at the begining of this thread and ill say it agian now that Monday is here. IMO the markets will make a gain today."
- That just happened!

"I'll give him a week before he comes out with his "reasons" why his prediction was wrong and also he will tell us why we need to keep believing him and how we all should purchase his sub."
- This is 'amusing' because he's never justified anything he's predicted. He gives you information which is the basis of his prediction, that's all. Don't be pissy when he asks you to provide a link. The burden of proof is on the accuser.

"This reinhardt character is EPIC FAIL."
- Epic would imply total, and as we all know, he wouldn't have the cult following he does if he was constantly wrong.

"I mean seriously any person who makes a claim and then retracks it on his website and then denies making it has to be about the worst forcaster i have ever seen LOL"

aaaaand then the flip flop:

"Do i think R's suggestion fo rthis week will pan out. I guess it's possible, the again this could be panic selling like we have seen before. Either way I am quite willing to say that I mat have been wrong about the markets and a possible crash."

Just be consistent, that's all I ask. If you have a view or an opinion, stick to it. I think it's fun to watch what he predicts, see if it happens, and envision the scenarios.

It's ENTERTAINMENT. I don't go bashing Brenden Fraser every tiem he makes a movie because I can't stand the dude. You shouldn't go bashing this guy because you're not pleased with his famous internet predictions. It just seems silly, especially when you go from calling him names to saying ' oh i guess it's possible '. It just makes you look immature.

But then again I guess on ATS, it's always a great priviledge to be the first debunker. It's like being the skinniest kid at fat camp.

Ummm actually I didn't flip flop. I said if you read it again that I MAY be wrong on the crash. Did I run and say OMG "R" was right what the hell was i ever thinking to judge him? Nope never said that. What I did say is that it was possible, but I also gave a reason as to why I thought the market dropped yesterday, which I'm standing by. Still seems to me that yesterday was a panic induced sell off.

Did I say that I believe him....nope never said that either.

Did I say I could have been wrong and perhaps the market will tank? Yup I said that. Thats called being able enough to say when your wrong, or perhaps wrong. Something "R" is clearly not able to do in my opinion.

My opinion of the man has not changed if you care to read through all my posts here. I still believe him to be a fraud. I still believe him to be a childish person who instead of saying that perhaps his prediction was wrong, instead denied making the prediction, (that is until the market tanked yesterday), And when people did provide links in the forum I was talking about he all but ignored them.

In my opinion, and it's just mine, the man was clearly making a statement about the 9th. When nothing happened he denied making his claims. When the tenth rolled around and the market dropped some he was back on his high horse acting as if he was certain the entire time. If he was so certain then why act as if he never made the prediction or even mentioned the date.

There is nothing wrong with someone saying they could be wrong, which is what I did. Thats called being responsible. I never flipped on my opinion of "R" or his predictions.

And other thing, I was wrong about him coming out and explaining why his date was off. Instead of coming up with excuses, instead he denied setting the date......real smooth in my eyes.

Next time you want to say I change my mind on the man every 5 mins maybey look a little closer. I stated he could be right, I never actually said "OMG he was right". And I offered my opinion as to what happened yesterday.

Look through my posts. My opinion of the man has not changed, but then again you can think whatever you wish, it's not my job, nor my worry what you think of me.

Personally I still believe we will only be looking at a +-300 swing on the markets this week. So far my "prediction" is looking alot more plausable than his.

At least I have the Cojones(as you put it), to at least say I could be wrong, of course I could be just like him and come on here next week if the markets actually tank and claim I never said it would only be a +- 300 swing. If the maret happen to tank completley this week perhaps I'll do as "R" did and see how long it lasts before I'm crucified on these forums.

[edit on 2/11/0909 by Trayen11]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Sorry, I am confused by some of your post then...........Its my understanding by your post that 'R' did not predict a certain date (Feb 9).

If thats not your view I apologize........

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
Did I say I could have been wrong and perhaps the market will tank? Yup I said that. Thats called being able enough to say when your wrong, or perhaps wrong. Something "R" is clearly not able to do in my opinion.

I've told you before, he could be autistic.
Or maybe an alien hybrid. He has the cool calm and brilliance of a Vulcan with the arrogance of a Klingon.

Anyhoo, remember when he posted his supposed real name, David L. Koster? He also posted this pic from the Davos conference.

Yeah. He's playing with us.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by eldard]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

LMAO, fair enough I guess.

second line so I am not struck down by the line gods!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

In my opinion, and it's just mine, the man was clearly making a statement about the 9th. When nothing happened he denied making his claims. When the tenth rolled around and the market dropped some he was back on his high horse acting as if he was certain the entire time. If he was so certain then why act as if he never made the prediction or even mentioned the date.

I agree. His behavior was absolutely terrible on the 9th. When asked in the past why he always changed his site, he has stated briefly that it is not good to go down in history as being wrong when you are wrong (I don't agree at all--we're human). I am assuming he was upset that there was a 'postponement,' so he just started going 'what prediction? wtf? I didn't make a prediction. Find it on my site.' Which was embarrassing behavior to witness. The market obviously does not always do what he expects it to do, so I'm assuming he was drunk or something while posting that nonsense.

Having said that, it is eerie how similar the events are this week to those of his last prediction. It could be that his predictions are timed...and not the market.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jeff.behnke

Outside of 'R' and his predictions............Do you feel/know that our world and the direction we are headed is driven by an agenda or organized group? It being the Legatus group, Rothschilds or other?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just curious of why 'R' is selling 54 weeks and not 52 weeks (one year)?

It may be a stupid question............

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've been following him for awhile and i was never under the impression that he predicted the 9th. The way i understood it was that it would begin on the 9th

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Trayen, I've honestly got nothing against you, I just can't stand most of the threads where people are all constructively speculating (which is what this entire board is doing, every single thread) and someone posts how no one should believe it. There are the believers, the skeptics, and those who kinda just watch and read for entertainment.

This thread was going along great with all of the CONPIRACY THEORIES until folks came a long and derailed it with "I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE'S WRONG SO I CAN LAUGH AT YOU, LOL." posts.

It's ridiculous. But like you said, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and I respect that. I just got frustrated.

I guess I'm guilty of having hope that a thread could be successful without the naysayers ridiculing the topic of conversation. Wishful thinking I guess...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

And thats what I dont understand. I never said that I hoped he was wrong just so I could laugh at him. I was stating my opinion and nothing more. As well as my opinion on the person making the prediction, in fact I never had anything against the man until I noticed his attitutde towards people when nothing happened on the 9th.

I was stating my opinion and nothing more. People can make of what I have to say in which ever way they see fit. If people choose to debate me over things I say as you have done, thats fine. And I love it when people are actually willing to have a debate and offer arguments. Most of the debate we end up with here turn into flame wars. I think for the most part we have kept out little debate civil, a few jabs here and there never hurt anyone, I know how you loved my grammar and spelling in one of my posts.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Market only up a bit. More problems with the bail out.

Should be interesting if they can gain the rest of the 300 they lost Tuesday in the next 2 days. I doubt it.

However, I'm from Cleveland, so I'm an eternal pessimist.

And I just saw your first few posts as not very constructive, more like "whatever, he's going to be wrong."

However it got better as we went along.

2 more days to go! Let's see if this February 13th date there's such a buzz about turns out like some hope, and some fear.

Or it could be a normal day. Either way, it will be fun to read here and at wiredpirate.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeff.behnke
It could be that his predictions are timed...and not the market.

If that was the case then it would make R even more amazingly brilliant.

I'm sticking to the market being timed.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I do the same thing, at times. I don't consider it a "flip-flop" I just like to look at both sides of something and then come up with an opinion.

Things change and so do opinions. It is dependent upon what information a person has at the time.

I agree with the poster above who asked why he isn't just making major bucks on the SM if he knows so darn much???

JMO.. and it's subject to change with or without notice..

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
@ eldard, don't know why but you scare me
your voice is so cold

hi I am new, and I mean I am really new, have some questions if I may:
1. do you think that R is not one but more people? it's the way he refers to himslef in third person sometimes ...
2. why do you think he talks in riddles?
3. is he in it for the money or rather to screw the firm?
I'll stop there with questions.
my 2 pence:
- something was supposed to happen on the 9th or start on the 9th which would eventually trigger a crash. considering R's work on health companies and so on, wouldn't it make sense to see what was going on the 9th? some news about problems in the simulus appeard on th 9th, problems related to medicare. could this then somehow be related to tens of trillions in associated future obligations?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mushybrain

I know you weren't directing this to me, but I found it interesting because you mentioned something about perhaps R. being more then one person. I have thought that myself. I think there is someone in GA that picks up the money and checks the PO Box, and then R. is heaven knows where...

One other, far out thought I have had (this is a conspiracy board:lol

WHAT IF..he is a terrorist. Is that how he is getting his inside information? I mean no one knows a thing about this guy but what we have read. The one's on WiredPirate who claimed to have talked to him, could be others that are in on it...What if he's a terrorist that has lived among us and realizes that not all Americans are bad?? Someone mentioned that yesterday on WiredPirate he was saying that "He was in tears re: what was going to happen to us." A terrorist with a heart perhaps?

He hasn't really said anything...but he has given a lot of "clues". The clues can be interpreted 50 different ways by 50 different people..

Does anyone know anyone personally who has talked to this guy, anyone who has sent him money, ect.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

I believe there is at least one poster in this thread that has.......their comments are in older post.

Even he see this person as a mystery

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
@ MsBehavin1, thanks for reply. I was more inclined to think that it's not just the checks, the info gathering posting writing communicating is done by more than one, possible?
it's hard to say how many people are on WP or GLP posting, I have a sneaky suspicion that R or R-group creates more people than actually is. and if anyone talked to him who's not in the circle. hell, we don't know if you or me are not R
(perhaps mods do). as to a terrorist comment, sure, according to recent definition of a terrorist this forum is full of them
whether he is prepared to sacrifice innocent (well nobody is innocent, but you know what I am talking about) lives to screw the Syndicate, I don't know. he talks riddles, people get burnt but it's different. some of the stuff is very convincing, this is why we are still on this thread.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by mushybrain]

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join