It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs Hezbolla War February 12!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Iran is a whole new ball game, just not defenseless little countries that lob rockets into your home field. Iran has a huge military. ... Child Forces...

Impressive country that Iran is.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

In turn coming to the defense of America/Israel

France, UK, other EU nations, Canada, Japan, S American Countries, South Korea

I just want to point out something about Japan. Japan is forbidden to have a standing army or wage war by Article nine of its Constitution.
After allied occupation they created the Jieitai, or Japan Self-Defense Forces. Japan has deployed the Jieitai to aid in a number of non-combat missions.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
A lot of frothing at the mouth threads on ATS these days

MF

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think that if this prediction comes to pass, it could possibly be the war mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39. I say this because of all the countries what were mentioned as being involved--Iran, Russia, Israel, etc. IF this is the case, then no western country [with the possible exception of Germany, but that I think is unlikely] is involved. Ezekiel mentions that the western countries [identified as Tarshish] grumble about the war but just let it happen. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I also thought that I'd mention that, whereas Iran's military is large in number, it's ground forces aren't so good. During the time that Ahmadinajad [fun name to try to spell] has been president of Iran, they've spent most of their defense budget on missles/rockets and their Navy. If Iran and Israel were to get into a naval battle...which would be strange since thdy border different bodies of water...Iran could possibly take Israel.

In the end, we'll see if this comes to pass. Coupled with the predicted collapse of the US financial system on that day and other things that I'm sure will spring up between now and then, life sure will be excitingly different afterwards.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This thread is predicated on a flasehood. That falsehood being PRESSTV. Enough said. Continue the trivial debate if you must.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Have you ever seen a history book?

Your wild claims indicate that you haven't. Israel started all the wars they've been in?

I must say, I have heard wild claims from some of the most ignorant, biased people I could ever imagine existing - on some of these threads.

I would be ashamed to let my complete ignorance show by verifying it with such blatantly false statements.

Russia and the US are not going to war with each other. They need each other. China is minding their own business - and business is good. Meanwhile, they quietly are developing their own capabilities.

If Hizballah wants a piece of Israel, I believe they should be allowed to pursue their irrational hatred. If Iran wants to get involved, I think Iran should do so, and the quicker the better.

Thus, Israel can wipe the smirk off the face of Ahmajackoff for another decade or two.

The plans are in place.

Someone just needs to fire the starting shot.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The truth of the matter is that Israel has never lost a war....EVER. Even when up against 5 nations all at once, they creamed them. Israel will make short work of Iran if they choose to do so.

Nothing says watch yourself like a Nuke in the middle of Iran's Desert. They'll create a mile wide patch of glass and ask Tehran if they'd like to be next.

I doubt it would be WW3 however. The only way that could happen is if the rest of the world came to Iran's aid, which some of the lesser countries will, but you can bet on the US, UK and China to side with Israel and make short work of any opposition.

If it begins with Israel, it will only end with the destruction of Israel. And as far as predicting it will start in the next few weeks, i doubt that highly. Any elected Israeli official isn't just gonna jump on the war bandwagon just after being elected. They'll need to plan some false flags or provoke Iran into doing something stupid.

I agree with the above post that trying to determine date for these things, especially when foreign relations is considered, is extremely difficult and almost impossible, unless your part of the elite organization who makes these things happen.

And fortunetly, i don't think any of us here on ATS are privy to that group.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Unless Israel uses nukes they have no chance to go toe to toe with Iran even with fancy american technology,it just wont happen.Israel lost its window of opportunity,now they will simply have to bite their lip and deal with it.There wont be a war with Iran in the near future.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Unless Israel uses nukes they have no chance to go toe to toe with Iran even with fancy american technology,it just wont happen.Israel lost its window of opportunity,now they will simply have to bite their lip and deal with it.There wont be a war with Iran in the near future.

Again i'd like to stress that Israel has NEVER lost a war....EVER. Trust me they would do just fine by themselves against little old Iran.

Furthermore, Israeli government officials and Military Spokespersons have been quoted as saying they would not rule out the use of Nukes in order to protect Isreal and it's agenda.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

At last we agree on something - the US and Russia aren't going to fall out over this - they may have a few words, but that'll be it.

There are many scenario's where they might fall out, but realistically, this isn't one of them.

The major powers will be working very closely together (comparitively speaking) over the next few years - even china, the recent visits by government officials prove this.

Let's face it - if there wasn't oil in the mideast, no government would give a crap about the place, same as happens in africa.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by budski]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Israel has never waged war against a capable 21st century military power either,and if israel used nukes preemptively they can kiss their ass goodbye.Not even America would have the gaul to support israel if they took such action,nevermind the fact their holy land would also be turned into a glass crater in the long run.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

How much would you bet that the US would not be ready and willing to jump into a nuclear war with Israel? Come on now, Israel is they're 51st state, always has been.

I think you under estimate the powers that be, and their intentions. The root of all this is population control after all. The less of us there are, the easier we are to control. A few nukes here and there would benefit that cause greatly. Also with Iran out of the picture, any country (including the US) would be able to move on the territory and claim those oil fields as spoils of war.

And Iran is no well equipped 21st century army my friend. Unlike Israel, they do not get all of they're weaponry from the USA, they mostly have to develop they're own, or purchase used and old equipment from various places.

They would be decimated by joint Israel/US airstrikes and don't you think it would be really easy for American troops to cross the boarders of Iran and just wreck the place? The answer is yes, everybody is perfectly situated for this kind of event.

And furthermore, Iran would never get air clearance to run any sort of flying missions to Israel without stepping on the USA's feet, and i don't think they would take kindly to that my friend.

The US is looking for an excuse to go back to war, they're now spending more than they're making in Iraq and they need a new cash crop.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Israel is they're 51st state, always has been.

That's one of the current popular myths. You might want to check out actual recent history to see how much support the US gave to Israel in it's first decades of existence. Appeasement of oil states like Saudi Arabia and Iran were tops on US foreign policy agenda, which meant cold shouldering Israel.

The other myth is all the money the US gives to Israel. Check out how much foreign aid goes to Muslim states like Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, even the Palestinians.

You're in for a surprise.

MF

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

My reasoning has nothing to do with how much monetary aid they throw to Israel. It is the political and propaganda aid they supply and feed the world whenever Israel does something that is considered "iffy".

If it was any other country on the planet, the US would have sent troops in high and low to stop what's going on there, but they don't. They openly support the genocide of thousands of people for nothing more than they're own amusement.

You find me one statement from any Top-Level US official that is critical of Israel's behaviour, i'm sure it'll be very difficult.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You do know that Israel was humiliated TWICE in the past 3 years in wars right?

Hezbolla kicked their ass and so did Hamas. Israel had to retreat because of Guerilla warfare and the world considers that a loss when they didn't accomplish ANYTHING.

Rockets are STILL fired at them.

The End.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

You do know that Israel was humiliated TWICE in the past 3 years in wars right?

Hezbolla kicked their ass and so did Hamas. Israel had to retreat because of Guerilla warfare and the world considers that a loss when they didn't accomplish ANYTHING.

Rockets are STILL fired at them.

The End.

Umm..i think that 12 dead Israelis to....1300 dead palestinians proves who won that war. The only reason there are still rockets being fired at them is Hamas realize they should stop doing it while they were being occupied.

And no Hezbollah didn't kick they're asses. Israel assinated they're leader last year almost to the day. So don't tell me Israel is weaker then some half put together government of refugees, cause they're not.

Look i understand that we'd rather Israel not have the power to cause such lare scale changes or even possibly a war, but they do, and that's just the plain simple truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I have a simple question for you. this is what your third thread in the last little while claiming this big battle leading to WWIII. When absolutley nothing happens between the 9th and the 12th will come back to every one of your threads on this subject and retract your fear-mongering claims and attitude.

What does it really matter what the (most likely) new Isreal leader says about Iran. It's just saber shaking. No different then what the leaders of Iran have been spouting for the last three years. And guess what, nothing has happened during all that.

ease up on the fear mongering OP or at least keep it to one thread, no need to make multiple threads all concerning the same thing.

If your so called War actually happens next week, ill come back here and eat my hat. And I'm not talking a few missles or jets doing bomb runs, it's going to have to be something huge like you have been claiming. Something leading towards this WWIII you seem so sure is going to happen.

[edit on 2/7/0909 by Trayen11]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Also, you do know that WHEN Israel stages nuke attacks on the U.S. (VERY soon), so that the U.S. will join the war they will ultimately lose. This is because Iran CONTROLS the middle east. Hell, when Israel attacked Gaza, Iran had 70,000 suicide bombers ready to go! And that's when Israel attacked GAZA!

Iran controls groups in Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, groups in Pakistan, groups in Israel's West Bank, groups in Turkey, groups in Afghanistan, Yemen, Omen, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, etc.

They can't lose.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

WHERE ARE YOUR SOURCES FOR THIS INFORMATION??????

Look i'd like for you realize that 5 nations...including Iran...could not defeat Israel some decade ago...they still can't do it now, sorry to burst your bubble.

Second where do you get that they had 70,000 suicide bombers?????

State your sources or stop fear mongering.

And i'm sorry but the US and Israel won't be going to war friend, they are WAY too intertwined for that. The only way that will happen is if Israel gets all gun happy and Nukes some place that has nothing to do with anything.

[edit on 2/7/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

If your claims are actually right, im sorry but the US would absolutley level Iran with superior air firepower. thier boots would not even hit the ground in Iran until it was decimated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join