It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs Hezbolla War February 12!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Go to any website and you'll find out that Iran CONTROLS the Middle East.

Israel wanted green light to attack Iran for over 3 years now (CNN) and they were rejected by Bush? Why?

Because:

1)Bush was unpopular
2)Not all the laws were into place yet (FEMA camps, etc.)
3)America would have lost many troops and soldiers, and the war would have become VERY unpopular (3 wars in Bush Presidency)

Now they have Obama and people line up behind that guy like he's the Messiah. When a false flag DOES happen soon, then it would look like it's "random" and by a "terrorist group" (blamed on Syria,Iran,etc) so the only thing for Obama to do would be to go to war and "protect" this country.

"Now is the perfect time to have a NWO" ~ Henry Kissinger

"America will most likely get a nuke/biological attack soon" ~ Dick Cheney

"Obama would be tested within first 6 months" ~ Joe Biden.

Now all the laws are into place or going into place.

The NAU is ready, Amero is ready, FEMA authorization becoming ready, etc.

All they need is a false flag attack and it starts.

ISRAEL will do this VERY soon.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Did you just quote CNN as a good source?????

That's really sad friend, find me an ACTUAL source if you want some credibility.

I know that Iran plays major politics in the Middle East...that's not the source i asked for.

I asked where you got proof the 70000 suicide bombers you speak of. And they can say whatever they want, Biden can say he will be tested, Dick can say the NWO is coming, that doesn't mean a think.

Most people said the world would end in 2000 and it didn't.

You can't go around making claims like that without backing it up with PROOF from VERIFIABLE sources. And for further reference....CNN and FOX are not real news sources.

You have NO PROOF of any of this...You're simply spitting our your opinion of what will happen and trying to convince others based on your flawed perception of how things work in the world.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You don't get it.

I sourced CNN for you because that's what the people call "norm", so that I meant EVEN CNN mentioned that.

We, humanity, don't have time to try and convince each other where we get our stuff from. Go type it in Google and stop being lazy.

For example, if I mention Alex Jones, do I need to talk about his background and biography first? Or you can go look stuff like that up in Google.

OR

You can look at my other threads and see the facts and information for yourself.

I'm not fear mongering. I'm saying it's going to happen and there's a BIGGER picture to all of this, however, that is a whole different issue.

Did you know?

We (humans) all originated on the Lyra Constellation, and then after the end of that galaxy we all went to other parts of the universe.

There's MANY types of human species, and there's 22 in our galaxy right now.

There are three main types of aliens on this earth. There's also over 12 dimensions.

There's the Reptilians (Draconian constellation) who are ABOVE the Orions (Orion constellation), who are ABOVE the Greys (Zeta Reticuli Constellation), who are ABOVE the humans (Andromeda Constellation after Lyra constellation),etc.

See there's a BIGGER picture, but we don't have time for that.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Are you shucking me?

This is exactly why I didn't ever do drugs. I've seen folks who enjoyed acid who shared these same delusions.

So now in the US, everyone, Iran is going to destroy us from one of the 12 dimension, and not only do we have to defend ourselves against Iranian nukes, 70,000 suicide bombers, and three different alien species, we also have to worry about the mighty Iranian military.

Jeez.

I'm shaking right now, scared ***tless.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Dude there's OVER 10,000 books written on the subjects. Military personnel have come through with it, navy officers, air pilots, police officers, senators, millions of average people,etc.

The only "Myth" exists in your mind.

Also, you do know that we DO live in 2 separate dimensions. One is the physical and one is the spiritual. What you think astral projection, lucid dreaming, etc. is all about? Ever heard of the pineal gland?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
LOL.........

The United States of America would crush Iranian Forces in a matter of days with massive air bombings. bombers, jets. helicopters,

Navy Bombardment from which I think the 6th fleet is sitting out there right now.

That alone would wipe most of Irans Army off the map!

Do honestly think what we are doing in Iraq and Afganistan is are best effort or full fighting force...if so your a crazy and do a nice assortment of drugs that you shouldnt be doing. Its retarded to think that just because we have been in war since 2003 in Iraq and lost a few thousand guys that we can win war against Iran or another nation for that matter. US has crushed all countries we have been in war with since the beginning of our creation as a nation maybe except Vietnam.

Remember if it wasnt for the Americans/Russians everyone would be speaking German right now, believe that.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm not American or particularly pro-military. I'm afraid I have to concur on the assessment of US capability vs Iran. There's not even any real points of comparison.

It can be demonstrated just by the overwhelming numbers of tanks, planes, naval vessels, and most importantly carriers, that the US is in a class of it's own by a factor of 5.

Iran has to make a lot of noise because it's scare s**tless with the US at it's doorstep on two fronts. It wants to sound prepared. But remember Iran barely held it's own with Iraq for 8 years.

A lot of the jockeying Iran does is to form allegiances if something serious happens. They pick on Israel though their proxies Hamas and Hezbollah because they know Israel exercises restraint.

Israel could wipe out Iran even without nukes. If it gets escalated, The US, Britain, France Israel, can take on even a Russia backed Iran.

Russia's military equipment is outdated and near dysfunctional, their military in tatters. The won't defend Iran who they already have reservations about.

Mike F

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Why is El Salvador Sending their trops to Lebanon????

El Salvador's President Antonio Saca says that his country would double its troops in Lebanon to join the UN force after withdrawing from Iraq. Saca announced on Thursday that he had authorized 50 soldiers to join 52 of their compatriots already in Lebanon. "El Salvador believes in this fight against terrorism," the president said without elaborating.

Source

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Isreal has fought, and defeated, the combined Arab forces of Syria, Jordan, Egypt, etc. numerous times in the past.

Make no mistake, Isreal has the best military in the world. A lifetime spent fighting to ensure you nation's existence will do that for you.

The only reason Isreal hasn't yet annihilated Iran, Syria, etc. is that the US and the West won't let them.

I'm not defending Isreal's actions in Gaza, but I am calling it like it is. If given free reign, the IDF would wipe the Arab armies off the map.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It's Feb 12th. Buy oil shares today.

Oe could this just be the 500th prediction that has happened in the last year?

MF

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
ONCE AGAIN, people prove their ignorance. I don't know why I come here.

So when is the next date?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
And if nothing will happen - would you eat your hat? On this very forum i read so many threads that claimed Israel will attack X on YY:ZZ:AA and nothing happened.
However Gaza strike - no one predicted. So fear-mongering is done in vain. Nothing will happen.
By the way - any prove that Netanyahu is racist? Or just as you like to paint Israel black based on your opinions only(respected as they be), you also paint black anything connected to it?

Excellent points. I love how everything has to be a "False Flag" as the only real bad guys in some people's minds are western governments, as all terrorist groups are mere fabrications. I mean, terrorists wouldn't actually want to hurt anybody, so it's up to the government to attack itself.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I should just copy and paste what i posted on page one of this thread last week, but no im gonna call it out. PRESSTV is complete BS and once again another date thread and topic by a BOGUS website has been DEBUNKED!!!!!

Carry on sheep. Continue debating what hasnt happened LOL. Good God are folks really this dumb? Nevermind. Please dont answer that.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by princeofpeace]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I'd take news from PRESSTV any day over CNN or Fox. As for the Feb 12-13 like I've said a BILLION times "I wouldn't be surprised if so and so happened because it would be considered a 'perfect' false flag."

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
As for Israel vs Iran, Israel stands NO chance at all. Considering how almost 4 BILLION people HATE Israel with a passion, and are looking for any excuse to annihilate them, I would say Iran wins.

As for Israel having a "good" military, we saw how Hezbolla and Hamas kicked their ass, let's not forget.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yeah but Fox or CNN arent reporting this. And nothing has happened. PRESSTV is worse than the freakin enquirer. Complete BS. Plus its about to be the 14th over there and nothing has happened.

Shall i come back and post on Feb 15, 16, 17etc to prove my point and debunk this crap? Nothing is gonna happen.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This may be a minor point, but it is the 13th today and no war.

Not that is a bad thing, just rubbing salt in the wounds of a false predicition.
(Yeah, but at least I openly admit it)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
As for Israel vs Iran, Israel stands NO chance at all. Considering how almost 4 BILLION people HATE Israel with a passion, and are looking for any excuse to annihilate them, I would say Iran wins.

As for Israel having a "good" military, we saw how Hezbolla and Hamas kicked their ass, let's not forget.

"4 BILLION people HATE Israel with a passion." Presumably you're one. So who are the 2+ BILLION that don't?

Seems like from all reports Israel withdrew their forces and did a tremendous amounts of damage with few casualties for themselves.

Be interesting to know your information sources.

MF

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What does that have to do with this thread? This thread is bogus.

Originally posted by mmiichael

"4 BILLION people HATE Israel with a passion." Presumably you're one. So who are the 2+ BILLION that don't?

Seems like from all reports Israel withdrew their forces and did a tremendous amounts of damage with few casualties for themselves.

Be interesting to know your information sources.

MF

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Its the 17th now, whats up? Tell me again how good PRESSTV is please okay. I havent seen ONE true thing posted by that news source unless it was about an event that had already happened.

Again, whats up? What happened to the 12th LOL? Good freaking grief. PRESSTV right?

Israel is bracing itself for Hezbolla retaliation for the assassination of one of their leaders last year on February 12.

www.presstv.ir...§ionid=351020203

Let me predict what will happen.

First of all, that racist Benjamin Netanyahu will win the Israeli elections February 10.

Israel will "fake" an attack right after the elections February 10-12 on itself and blame Hezbolla. (Just like how some of the rockets fired from Gaza were found to be not from Hamas but from Mossad)

Israel will declare war on Hezbolla.

Hezbolla will then fight Israel for a few days, weeks, then Israel will say it's all Iran's fault. They will have another "false flag" this time with the nukes. (Did you know nukes were stolen from Minot base in America and the 7 people surrounding the project were killed?)

Also look at this "scenario" and it makes you think of Cheney threatening terrorists (inside job) using nukes:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Look at my other post for more details of nukes being used:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Israel and America will declare war on Iran.

WW3 starts.

Not to mention Benjamin Netanyahu has PROMISED to "take care" of Iran when he becomes the leader.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join