It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs Hezbolla War February 12!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Israel is bracing itself for Hezbolla retaliation for the assassination of one of their leaders last year on February 12.

www.presstv.ir...

Let me predict what will happen.

First of all, that racist Benjamin Netanyahu will win the Israeli elections February 10.

Israel will "fake" an attack right after the elections February 10-12 on itself and blame Hezbolla. (Just like how some of the rockets fired from Gaza were found to be not from Hamas but from Mossad)

Israel will declare war on Hezbolla.

Hezbolla will then fight Israel for a few days, weeks, then Israel will say it's all Iran's fault. They will have another "false flag" this time with the nukes. (Did you know nukes were stolen from Minot base in America and the 7 people surrounding the project were killed?)

Also look at this "scenario" and it makes you think of Cheney threatening terrorists (inside job) using nukes:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Look at my other post for more details of nukes being used:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Israel and America will declare war on Iran.

WW3 starts.

Not to mention Benjamin Netanyahu has PROMISED to "take care" of Iran when he becomes the leader.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I guess the world wide unemployment crisis and money problems will either worsen or level back out with War Production and People joining up.

I guess obama gets two inherited war and gets one of his own HAHAHAHAHAA arent they against wars and bringing troops home lets see how this works out!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
And if nothing will happen - would you eat your hat? On this very forum i read so many threads that claimed Israel will attack X on YY:ZZ:AA and nothing happened.
However Gaza strike - no one predicted. So fear-mongering is done in vain. Nothing will happen.
By the way - any prove that Netanyahu is racist? Or just as you like to paint Israel black based on your opinions only(respected as they be), you also paint black anything connected to it?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Benjamin Netanyahu Hates Iran and has said "Iran is the biggest threat to the nation of Israel and it will be attacked if I come to power." (He's winning in the election)

Also take a look at:

www.presstv.ir...

Israel will attack Iran because they think it's their destiny as the "chosen" people.

Gaza hitting Israel NEW:

www.presstv.ir...

Israel threatening war with Hezbolla:

www.presstv.ir...

Israel capturing Lebanese aid ship:

www.presstv.ir...

As you see, there's going to be a war between them in a week. Mark my words.

This isn't a prediction it's a FACT.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I will mark that in my mind, but its a fact that may not happen. They will make runs in Gaza again. Lebanon they were stomped pretty decently by the defending forces.

Iran is a whole new ball game, just not defenseless little countries that lob rockets into your home field. Iran has a huge military. Navy, Air Force, Troops, Child Forces, Secret Forces etc

Revolutionary Guard Corp: 800,000 men

Israel will be steamed rolled attack on Iran is an attack on Syria so expect attacks from Gaza (Hamas), Lebanon (Hezbollah) and Syria (Military) and Iran (Military)

Marks the destruction of the entire Isreal as a whole!

This can cause bigger problems. An attack on Iran will ignite a Regional war with US soldiers coming under attack in Iraq and Afganistan by Iranian forces entering into the countries 300,000 men being ambushed by Iraq resistence forces and Al-Qaida while full blown assault by Iran and not to mention the roughly 30,000 soldiers in Afganistan will get steam rolled!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

And also if the U.S joins with Israel you can expect to add Russia, China, and possibly Turkey on the Iranian side.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
In turn coming to the defense of America/Israel

France, UK, other EU nations, Canada, Japan, S American Countries, South Korea

Add: Venezula, numerous S. American countries, North Korea etc

Depending who joins what others will added into the battle, creating a big cluster of SHTF situations and WW3

well see a few days left to debunk this thread!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Uh, I think Venezuala is on better terms with Russia than with us.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Thats what i meant sorry it wasnt clear but the add part was adding the foes onto the list. Ven's is against the US

Maybe it will all go to # and who survies can bring the world back to where it should be.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It's sad that a few dumb people of a country can drag billions into a stupid war.

WW3 would start from Israel vs Iran.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

WW3 starts.

Not to mention Benjamin Netanyahu has PROMISED to "take care" of Iran when he becomes the leader.

I honestly dont think anything like that is going to happen. And what I dont understand is how will WWW3 start? How and why do you think Russia will get involved?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Marks the destruction of the entire Isreal as a whole!

Remember in the 1967 war Israel fought and won against an Arab countries's alliance

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

What you mean there won't be a WW3?

You have to remember that America attacked Russia via Georgia about 6 months ago, and a lot of people know that. Not to mention America is surrounding Russia as well and is a big threat to them.

Russia is also the main funder of Iran's nuclear facility, Busher, and not to mention they have lots of money invested in Iran via weapons,etc.

Also, Israel isn't fighting one country, so it wouldn't win. It would be fighting a whole number of countries in the Middle East and it WILL lose. You can't win against so many nations.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
How could there be WWIII?
When the leaders of the governments of the world are all working for the same people on the same team, and want the same result?
One world government, one world controller, one world supreme God King Queen.
A world war, such as WWIII, would mean the end of planet earths ability to support any living thing.
Look at Chernobyl for example.That's 2 nuclear weapons.
Russia has 15000, America has around 6000.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

Exactly! People seem to forget about the agreement made between the western "free" world and the former Soviet Union...its called "MAD".

Mutually Assured Destruction.

Get the two nuclear super powers into a tangle and at some point, someone is going to push that MAD button...and then POOF, its all over.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

How do you think they'll make the one world order happen? Just sit there?

A WW3 will GUARANTEE a one world government, just like how WW2 brought about the United Nations.

They need to get out of this generated depression and war is their answer. History repeats itself.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
A theory here, nothing more:

Israel attacks, the mideast countries form military alliances and make a joint attack.

Israel is in danger of being over run, and uses small nukes on the battlefield (according to one prominant novelist, they were very close to doing just that in 1967) to snuff out the threat.

Or they don't use them, and the west rides to the rescue, decimating mideast countries, removing leaders and replacing them with puppet regimes.

Then in the interest of global security and unity, they announce that for the moment, the mideast "aggressors" will be answerable to a single authority, which paves the way for the same thing to happen in europe and the america's.

At the same time as this is happenning, the financial crisis leads to the creation of a single currency, for all nations, and a single authority tto oversee its implementation.

The pieces are now in place - there is a single security authority, and a single financial authority both with REAL power, which are the 2 biggest obstacles overcome.

From this, comes a single world government.

Like I said, just a theory.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
LOL well you can be 100% sure this wont happen since its on PRESSTV. Thats about as bad as The Enquirer!!! Dont worry, nothing is going to happen PRESSTV was reporting all sorts of BS during the Gaza operation that obviously didnt come true. This is NO different. Pure BS.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I am sorry but quoting presstv or the "terrorist times", is not a unbiased news source, to say the very least.

It is not news, but terrorist propaganda.

We all know Iran supplies/train Hezbolla terrorists and it would not surprise me if their Iranian masters had their lapdogs attack.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Yeah but you got to understand what is a "terrorist"? It's a synonym for a freedom fighter. The soldiers of NATO are terrorists in the Middle East because they are OCCUPYING sovereign lands.

America is considered the BIGGEST Terror sponsor in the world. This is also true with Israel.

Iran has NOT attacked any countries in 200 years. Israel has fought 7 wars in the past 60 years and they started all of them. (They were all inside jobs)

So to consider a nation who's goal is peace and it shows with their history of the past 200 years a "terrorist group" is just wrong and propaganda for brainwashed sheep.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join