posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:34 AM
No, we were not born dirty.
Adam and Eve not literal story.
The dirt....freewill choices not to Love.
Children understand better than adults because they don't try to over think it, don't try to cram their personal belief system into a Natural law
system that doesn't comport, or is "inconsistent" ie: Old Testament God vs. New.....Thou Shalt not Kill vs "Well not the same as murder, it must
mean no killing innocent people since we have to be able to kill bad people" Christian's believing they are going to heaven vs. God's chosen being
left out unless they become Jews for Jesus.
Children have a better chance of understanding God then adults because...the secular world sucks us in and tucks us away from God.
...Do you know why lawyers are forbidden, (in the U.S.) from invoking the "Golden Rule" during a trial? Because it is too persuasive, it is too
good of an argument.....Not my opinion, this is a fact.
We are not born dirty but we sure get filthy the older we get.
How do you get clean? Don't by into rituals or needing to be born again or changing your religion, or give up being agnostic or atheist even. Some
of that is just symbolic of wanting to be clean perhaps.
This is the Oxy-Clean for your soul and life.
1) remove hate whenever you can, you must forgive to do this, you can't intellectualize that you have done it either, it has to be real.
2) realize that almost every single decision you make on a daily basis is either "cleaning" or "getting dirty"
3) If you have never read the Bible....don't start now until you can feel the difference between "cleaner" and "not clean" When you feel
cleaner it is a good time to strike up a conversation with God, when you're dirty it is more of a leave a message at the beep thing.
4) If you are an agnostic or atheist I almost envy the head start you have towards being clean enough to realize..."Hey, I like this" Hardcore
Christians are so blinded by their dogmas and doctrines that they give lip service to anything that is important. ie. Gay people..."its a sin"...so
lets jam another personal ideology into the ol' Natural Law God is Love thing.....got it...."hate the sin...love the sinner" (hand slap to the
...does a child think like that?
5) Once you get to the point where you can walk around in your daily life and actually feel the evils of the world trying to welcome you back and
you start thinking...damn, maybe there is some real evil force working in the world....then you can look into this Jesus Christ guys teachings and
life using your "childlike" innocence to appreciate the guy.
some people call it the "walk" some refer to it as joining the "battle"
It is alot of work though, and I am just sitting on the sidelines because I'm not willing or ready to get back in. I never earned it when I was
there because God did all the work and he did it in an instant, lasted a good 3 months but the secular world has me now, I just "know" how things
should be and could be for me if I wasn't so lazy....
But the concept is sooooo simple....Love. Thats it. Allow no contradictions.....make no excuses.....no justifications....
You were not born dirty.