It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator Robots are on their way to Kill you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I thought I'd better come up with a fancy topic that will catch attention like everyone else seems to be doing as its the only way to get a response these days...but anyways I read this link a few minutes ago and it really sent a shiver up my spine as to how close we really are to having terminator type robots kill with impunity and look who is at the forefront of this death at a distance concept.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

It's already been posted.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

That doesn't matter apparently as I always have threads stolen and even though I point out exactly what you did...still the latter post always gets more replies so lets see

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Terminator Robots are on their way to Kill you

I thought I'd better come up with a fancy topic that will catch attention like everyone else seems to be doing as its the only way to get a response these days

Well look, that just makes you a liar like them.
Don't stoop to that level.
Lying thread titles get 0 attention when people see it is lies to get attention.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Peter Singer is an idiot that has watched Terminator one too many times... how can you call yourself a researcher of something like this and make such a claim? Don't use robots in war or they will become ultra fighting machines and kill us all? nice try... I'll make as many killer robots as I please thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Its got nothing to do with content here now on ATS as most are aware...its all about being as sensational as you can possibly be or as controversial as allowed without being penalized with points.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I thought I'd better come up with a fancy topic that will catch attention like everyone else seems to be doing as its the only way to get a response these days...

Wait, you're not a part of the resistance?
This wasn't a personal message to a fellow time traveler?

Ah crap...hang on I gotta get out of this bunker and its a thirty minute ride to the surface.

John Conner will not be pleased.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Hate to burst your bubble, but ATS rules allow for the same topic to be posted twice if one is in the Alternative Breaking News section and the other is elsewhere. As this is the case here, this thread is totally 'legal' and will not be deleted.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I'm not the slightest bit worried about robot warriors. I'm terrified though of robot commanders.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is the only robot that scares me!

Vicky: The Small Wonder

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I dunno, you seen Screamers yet ?

new topics

top topics

join