It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: survival
So amazing. I know within me great things will take place soon.

The Norway spiral happened directly over the area that Obama was going to accept the Nobel peace prize. It was a threat to Obama as he was going to feature the disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence within the government(s) for years. The tetrahedron over the Kremlin early Nov 2009.

I understand this post & respect you for posting. You put a lot of info out. Not saying I'm a believer or disbeliever, but I do know this reality is VAST

I support disclosure for humanity, as seeking betterment is truly evolutionary.

There does seem to be a slow leak of information that has been comming out for some time. Considering alot of them are comming from within the military it gives creditability to the disclosures.

When someone swears that thier testamony is truth under oath and penalty of purgury before a group of thier peers it adds great creditability to the disclosure of ET and advanced black projects technology.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Well powers that be what are you waiting for, I want my alien nanotech swarm bots that propel me around so I can feel like ive gotten the jetpack ive always wanted.
edit on 13-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
S & F, my freind! Very interesting post. So after the revolution, no more 9 to 5's? Then we can turn all of our intentions of creativity? How about serving on a starship on a Star Trek like mission? Will that opportunity be available to us? Very cool eh? This sounds very exciting. So long as our free will is maintained and we are finally provided ALL information, ie: a holographic governmental structure. The latter means that all of us know everything. All of us are privy to the newest technological developements, and all available information is available to us. This would allow each of us to be able to move into a leadership role if necessary. We retain our individuality but also have access to the collective consciousness of the planet. planets,....universe and on and on.

I agree a very interesting post indeed.

We could use some of those inventions in the here and now.

BTW where is my jetpack!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Considering that from the OP all knowledge is available to the powers that be, you would think they would be able to do something progressive with that knowledge. . .

You know a thing by its actions, and the actions havent been progressive. . .

Of course that can always change. . . . . .

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: soygreen2k
I have a friend that I've known since I was a kid that works for the FBI. Over the years he has told me alot of the tricks and technology and secrets he uses on the job and I've always kept it secret until.... Things have changed now and the secrecy will soon no longer be necessary. My friend has told me that what I am about to tell you is the begining of a larger disclosure effort that is going to take place in the near future....

All agents get a full briefing and must get top secret clearance to do their job because the origin of the technologies that they MUST use cannot be kept hidden...

The DoD operates numerous satellites. Satellites that can read the book you are reading. They can see through walls no matter how thick and it shows up in real color.

"God rays":

Alot of people know light is an amazing thing. What they don't know is that electro magnetic waves can be used to do practically anything.

This particular technology (more on its origin later in this post...) is called the "god ray" by those in the know because of its amazing capabilities. Atoms and the particles that create them can be manipulated. Elements can be transmuted into any element. There are in fact an infinite number of elements. Mass can be manipulated to create anti gravity effects. Cells can be modified or examined as if they are computer programs to do "miraculous" things such as....

Mind reading:

They can even read your mind. It doesn't end there. Not only can your thoughts be heard but what you visualize in your mind can also be seen as well as your dreams. Your ENTIRE brain state can be examined and manipulated as if it were a computer.

They can see when you are aroused. They can see what the visual part of your brain is processing. They can use data from your brain to recreate a 3d model of your body that does exactly what you do so you can never hide. Agents can scan your entire memory and know everything you have ever done. Mind reading is used to prevent targets from committing crimes although how the agents knew is never explained. They can see what you see.

Manipulation of the brain:

There is an area in the brain stem that can be manipulated to perform an instant kill. The subject simply feints and never wakes up and the cause of death cannot be determined. Receptors in the brain that are activated by drugs both legal and illegal can be abused to create a never ending trip or states of excruciating pain. Agents can link their conscience with yours to pilot your body remotely. You would never even know that they are making you say or do things because its as if your brain itself is doing it!

Synthetic telepathy and Brain Computer Interfaces:

Agents and advanced military units no longer use earpieces to communicate. Everything is now done through the mind. There is an advanced HUD that appears in your vision that can be controlled by thought that can display all intelligence information that used to be seen on monitors.

Modification of reality:

The same way that your brain processes visual and audio information to create the experience of watching a movie or browsing on the internet

can be hijacked to change your reality. TV shows and movies can be changed to have new dialogue, entirely new scenes. Often this will be used to make the target think that the media is commenting on things that the target does to drive them into insanity. Agents often joke and call this the the holodeck because it is used during training to do things that would be impossible in real life.

Transhumanism:

Sections of the brain associated with savant capabilities can be activiated permanently. The most elite fighting units have been modified to enable regeneration of tissue. Bones are changed into special "super metals" that are bio-compatible. ALL DISEASES AND HUMAN AILMENTS CAN BE ELIMINATED INSTANTLY AND IT CAN BE DONE TO MASS POPULATIONS. There is a sort of initiation ritual of, ahem, members of this club that every man goes through.

This all sounds like it could be beneficial to the public but seems to be in the wrong hands, imagine if everyone could do these things at will how advanced our society would become.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

"God rays":

Alot of people know light is an amazing thing. What they don't know is that electro magnetic waves can be used to do practically anything.

This particular technology (more on its origin later in this post...) is called the "god ray" by those in the know because of its amazing capabilities. Atoms and the particles that create them can be manipulated. Elements can be transmuted into any element. There are in fact an infinite number of elements. Mass can be manipulated to create anti gravity effects. Cells can be modified or examined as if they are computer programs to do "miraculous" things such as....

Now this is some very interesting stuff, just think how this technology could aid people if the public had access to this type of stuff in thier cell phones and computers!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Transhumanism:

Sections of the brain associated with savant capabilities can be activiated permanently. The most elite fighting units have been modified to enable regeneration of tissue. Bones are changed into special "super metals" that are bio-compatible. ALL DISEASES AND HUMAN AILMENTS CAN BE ELIMINATED INSTANTLY AND IT CAN BE DONE TO MASS POPULATIONS. There is a sort of initiation ritual of, ahem, members of this club that every man goes through.

I think we may be headed in this direction with our public technology. Just think if we could have personal devices which enabled us to control our own bone structure making them super metals and control sections of the brain associated with savant capabilities can be activiated permanently.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Modification of reality:

The same way that your brain processes visual and audio information to create the experience of watching a movie or browsing on the internet

can be hijacked to change your reality. TV shows and movies can be changed to have new dialogue, entirely new scenes. Often this will be used to make the target think that the media is commenting on things that the target does to drive them into insanity. Agents often joke and call this the the holodeck

This could very well be our next form of entertainment. . . .

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
what a bunch of garbage...

...so, we've got these "space aliens" posing as celebs for 50+ years
was miley twerking a dwarf somehow part of our "enlightenment"??

if there's any truth to any of this; it just means we've been #ed-over on a planetary scale

There does seem to be a slow leak of information that has been comming out for some time. Considering alot of them are comming from within the military it gives creditability to the disclosures.

>insert infamous churchill quote here<

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Agents and advanced military units no longer use earpieces to communicate. Everything is now done through the mind. There is an advanced HUD that appears in your vision that can be controlled by thought that can display all intelligence information that used to be seen on monitors.

If they could make this biotech it would be pretty cool. . . .

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Are we consumed just energetically? a reply to: SS,Naga

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If everyone here believes this then why don't we do something about it. I know there are cure's for almost everything out there. So if the government doesn't have we the people in its best interest then that leaves us with one question. Why don't we do something about it???? If we come together we can reunite this world but it will take everyones help. They are ruining this world for use for there own gain it has nothing to do with us.. The government lies to us never telling the true truth about anything. So how can we let them keep secrets from us. They wont even say weather or not aliens exist.. Also I don't want anyone's kids being killed by any kind of disease or by alien abduction.. The government needs to be modified before its to late and the way they are leading this great nation to ruin.. We need to modify the way the world is built meaning free unlimited power, vehicles that don't hurt our planet , true government that will have we the people at its best interest. People this is our home and the government is destroying it because they don't want to change.. Well if they don't change soon will. We the people will have to do it for them because it is a new age and this planet is our home.. It time to write new laws..

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I wonder if this is done with viruses programmed to function in various ways?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
But who will write the new laws?
how can we all agree with all the disinformation everywhere
a reply to: TureFreedom

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ResearchNOWknowledge

Our government is flawed! We the people will right the new laws not the government!! That way no one is left out but if we don't act fast this world will be destroyed.. Some laws like no one is allowed to cure anyone that's what we should be going for to achieve greatness.. We should be making our world a better place for our future generations with free energy, curing people, new laws, and new government with less power. What do you when the government says there are no cure's for all the kids with cancer?? There is a cure! If we cure people we will go to jail because they say it's against the law.. This is a example of laws that need to be changed. If we the people come together we can make them change this great nation to make a better place.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

race to a society that focuses on the creation of art, love, and travel around the planet and to other worlds.

OHHH, let's share our love, M16 in hand, and so on....

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xoenneox

To get any where we have to fix our home first then go for greater things ...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TureFreedom
a reply to: xoenneox

To get any where we have to fix our home first then go for greater things ...

Agree...that was my point...
edit on 29-10-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Your post is interesting but I have a hard time believing it. I wish it were true and I wish psychopaths were not running the world right now.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So if they know what we all are thinking I wonder what are they doing with that information?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join