It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have died 3 time's...i know whats after death..final thought

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
thank you for sharing this,ur a good man(:
its amazing how times u managed to escape death awesome
its very interesing what you sayi guess i whousl rething my anger issues

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

There've been a few mentions of a conference room table scenario, perhaps if you don't have anything specific going on you go there everything gets sorted out and then you go to whatever place (dimension) you belong in?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
So when you do die...my theory is your final thought is what determines your afterlife...its what sling shot's you to your new reality.

Love begets love
Hate begets hate.
so on and so on.

Call em a nutjob if ya want but i am telling you from first hand experience..that you don't want to get yourself..

It's your final thought.....
So don't be scared..angry..ect.....
you get the point..hopefully

The same premise seems to apply to dreaming sometimes

[edit on 25-7-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I just hope that everyone can go to a place / situation that is good for them after they die. The fact that I myself don't believe this for even a weak moment... brings with it a certain heartbreak, as I truly love people and hate to see them hurt or just gone forever.

I had a NDE because of choking. After a brief panic, I felt quite calm and just sat down in the shade. I saw my ex lovers and people I never repaid for this or that. I was even at the time amazed that ' my life flashed before my eyes ' - or, at least a small part of it. Someone came along and saved me, obviously.

I think that your last thoughts are just your last thoughts. Influenced by psychology, chemistry , and in my case- oxygen deprivation. To my knowledge, there is zero ' show me ' evidence of anything else. Doesn't mean it can't be or isn't , just that there is no decent evidence.

I hope more than anything that I am wrong and you are right, and that we can all sing hymms in the sweet by and by. Thank you for sharing, OP.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
there is a lot of stuff going on in your brain tissue after death, that is what you were experiencing. If you want to know what happens after death the answer is easy.. You end up the same place you were before you were born... nowhere.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
thank you for sharing this,ur a good man(:

It sounds like the parking lot incident would call that into question? Sounds to me a driver had a stuck gear/accelerator and it was an accident, that driver then nearly was beaten to death with a "lol" thrown in for good measure.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
there is a lot of stuff going on in your brain tissue after death, that is what you were experiencing. If you want to know what happens after death the answer is easy.. You end up the same place you were before you were born... nowhere.

For many, many years I had the same belief.

Due to experiences the past few years I have changed that belief.

Not saying I'm right and you are wrong as I don't believe in right and wrong,
BUT:
It was this very belief that overcame my fear of death, as if there is nothing, there is no pain, no suffering etc, and therefore what is there to worry about.

However as I said, my beliefs have changed, and it is wonderful.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

no offense, but you did say you did a lot of drugs...sorry

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Thank you for this amazing post. You have made a scientific case for a spiritual matter, and I personally think you have done an amazing job.
I particularly appreciated the example you gave of the two, three and four dimensionalities, and how we might get "glimpses" into another dimension.

In trying to consider in my own little mind how this might happen, other than spiritual sense, I have never considered DNA.

Your time and thoughts here are very much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

All of this talk about an afterlife and how such a thing may be tied to our electric brain forces me to ask a question : When ?
At what point does this ' scene ' get pasted into a next reality ?
What I mean is , in the next life - will I remember my grandmother , for example , or will my alzeimer's/brain tumor/traumatic brain injury have erased her completely ?
Will she have to stroll up in the next life and say , ' howdy, I'm your... ' ?

When enough related brain cells are gone.. an 'event ' ( a person ) simply dissapears. I think the latency that people like the OP ( and myself from a NDE ) express -have to do with the fact that the ( so-called ) reptilion brain perseveres to the end, and it has a very short memory.

Other groups of ' events' die ( and are perhaps reviewed ) before actual physical death...

As far as I can tell until advised otherwise- the only thing that remains when this process is done, is some static on the zipper of a body bag, and some electrical impulse storage in the brains of those who remember you.

Again, I wish the best for all of us, and I think this would be continued life.
But, maybe just maybe thinking about having another chance ( afterlife ) has held us back from such things as extremely long ( medically derived ) life spans ?

I want to believe in magic, I really do...

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Skelkie3]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

Your post makes sense if one discounts the possibility of a spiritual self as well as a physical. Once enough physical brain cells die, then yes, physical memory is destroyed along with them. (Actually, my research into AI leads me to believe that it is not the neurons themselves which store memories, but the connections between them that allow us to memorize certain patterns of stimuli... but that's for another thread.)

But if, as I postulate in my first post in this thread, there is also a spiritual self tied to our physical bodies, then that spiritual self may well be able to contain memories as well. Once it is separated form the physical body due to death, there are no more physical sensory inputs and the spiritual inputs can become apparent.

Think of it this way: every time you look into the sky during the day, there are just as many stars there as there are at night. You can't see them because one particular star, our sun, shines bright enough to make them impossible to see. But let the sun go down, and all those billions of stars are easily visible. The sun in this analogy is our physical senses and the stars are our spiritual selves. As long as we are bombarded by our physical senses it is difficult to sense our spiritual selves, but it could be there nonetheless.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have an uncle that has died on more than one occassion. His most recent one he was dead for about 30 minutes.

He hit a fence post on his Harley going about 90. Barbed wire ripped his arm off as he flew over the fence, landing about 200ft away. The blow compressed his spine into his brain, making his hard for him to see things properly (he has the most exquisite case of dyslexia ever seen, scrambling even not written images). When he arrived at the hospital, he had been flatlined for 30 minutes. Being type AB neg, they didn't have any blood to give him, to they just pumped him with plasma and normal saline. He was comatose for about 5 months. Died on two other occassions while in the hospital (he was fighting bad infections while comatose).

He says there is another side. He claims to have seen it. He won't tell me about it because he said he isn't supposed to. But he claims to have spent a large portion of his comatose time "on the other side". He says that even after coming back to us, he still was able to itneract a little with the "other side" for about a year. This seems possible, as he spent most of his time awake, but with his eyes closed. He didn't want anyone talking to him.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I found this video on Youtube and it reminded me of this thread for some reason

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I loved your story. Thank you for sharing. I was amused when you threw in LOL at the intense parts. It is wonderful you can smile, tell us your story, laugh at yourself and go on.

You are very lucky to still be alive. You better cherish every minute of the rest of your life because it doesn't sound like your heart will let you live till old age.

I also had a terrible accident I would like to share real quick.

It happened when I was a young and dumb teenager. Slammed some tequila, jumped on my friends moped and went out on the street to race some big fat guy on a 3 wheeler. Here I was taunting this heavy fella because he couldn't catch me. I was driving the moped up and down the curb like some circus idiot and I wrecked. The fat guy on the 3-wheeler ran over me and my head.

Next thing I know I am floating on my back with no worries at all, totally at peace. I can dart around at intense speed laying on my back. I am smiling while doing this.

Anyway next thing I know I hear a helicopter (Lifeline picked me up and transported me to hospital with critical injuries) I regain consciousness and think I am waking up instantly but it is in fact like 10 hours later and I am in the hospital bed when I awoke.

Needless to say this but I am approaching 40 yrs old and have hardly drank any alcohol my whole life since that day.

Because of my experience I know what death will be like for me. Its like you lose all emotions other than bliss and you are in a realm without dimension at all. No up down, visuals nothing. Just total serenity. The feeling of flight at hundreds of miles an hour while laying on my back was unreal to describe. Like an incredible dream.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by Skelkie3

Your post makes sense if one discounts the possibility of a spiritual self as well as a physical. Once enough physical brain cells die, then yes, physical memory is destroyed along with them. (Actually, my research into AI leads me to believe that it is not the neurons themselves which store memories, but the connections between them that allow us to memorize certain patterns of stimuli... but that's for another thread.)

TheRedneck

Interesting. I studied neuroscience so I understand where you are coming from. You may be on to something here. I think the connections and memories are energy and it is energy that facilitates the firing of neurons. So perhaps your research reinforces the theory that all life is simple energy.

We are just here experiencing the physical world through the firing of axons.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
i would normally call bull# on stories like these, but something tells me that this is true

starred for sharing and daring :L)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
forgot to say i disagree with your theory though..
while i agree that your last mood/thought/feeling, will give you the experience of death according to it, it will not throw you in hell, if you have lived a good life and you have come to peace with yourself, but loose that peace for a second, and then you get hit by a bus etc.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So did the blue people look like any of these?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
So when you do die...my theory is your final thought is what determines your afterlife...its what sling shot's you to your new reality.

I only hope I'm a-humping when the boneyard calls for me then, eternal pleasure, oh yes, I'll 'ave some of that.

Really though, I doubt the theory very much, nature is cruel but it's not that cruel, just imagine if you died as you were dreaming and your last thought was that of you squirting whipped cream onto your Nan or something else ultra wierd, wouldn't be fair would it? (shivers)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Now with the death thing. The first one seems the closest
. When you were going through this vortex was it like you flying through blackness with white streaks of light streaking?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join