It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to all so called militias and revolutionist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Look, the answers are almost all here.
We have the constitutional right for an organized militia.
You could put guns in a marching band and bingo! orgainized militia.

You cannot do this overnight.
You cannot do this without planning.
You cannot do this without training.
You cannot do this alone.
There are many of us vets that can at least train to march and much more.
If each city over 50 thousand had a group of 50 and there are over 1000 of those.
50,000 troops
trained to form up
trained to march in pattern.
trained to shoot a gun in a resonable and safe manor.

(side note - as I type, they are going to spend $90,000.00 for every man woman and child in this great nation of ours) this is just the new spend plan along. At least triple that with what has already been spent.

You can hold these intitial training events in a parking lot just about anywhere. NO GUNS or weapons needed or wanted!
That will come with a little training, and a separate location for arms training.
Take a look at our interstate highway system. When the troops are trained and ready, they will meet and train across the country in bigger groups along these routes at locations visible from the Interstates. Marching in formation, ect. This is when the lawyers take to DC and have another discussion with those folks.

If 50 thousand do this another 50 million that might have been afraid will stand up. Millions will join to the rear as unorganized or join up front if prior military and abel to mantain ranks.

The demand will be very selective,
very informative, and too the point. No negotiations.
A plan would be in place if they resist and need it from the flanks.
If it gets nasty at all, it should only require 12 bullets in 12 places
in a short period of time around parts of the world.
Worst case, another 10 here is the US.
Anyone at ATS that has done there homework, will know what this means.

They will not, and dare not arrest you for training to march.
They will not, and dare not arrest you for target practice. If they do and you are legal, NRA and 80% of the Nation will come down hard on them.
After this is thru, it's already too late for them to do anything but watch it happen.
I will expect the USMC and others to be standing to the side and making sure a force does not interfer or put us in harm.

Don't worry about money or costs.
Build it and they will come........................

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

If your in such a uproar about starting a revolution why don't you step up to the plate and be the leader and not be a follower.I'll tell you why your scared that no one will follow you and to all the people who want to over throw the government lets just say you accomplish the mission then what start all over how long till a real invading force decides it wants are land did you ever think it all through,have you ever been to a third world country cause thats what we would become.

Do you really think that the military would really fight for you(Me being prior military(Marines) would not die protecting you we will die protecting are familys and few friends we have how many times have you seen on the news about people protesting our troops and at funerals no less and you expect them to fight for you aint going to happen because most Marines,soldiers,navy,and flyboys have been in third world sh*t holes and dont want that for our own familys.

No i dont like our government, I dont like my money going to government so they can give it away to there friends theres a lot of things i dont like but its better than most places sorry to say most of are problems are not the governments fault its are own its called GREED you see most people buy things they cant afford just so they can say hey look at me look what i have they vote for the same people ever two years hoping that they will change the way the government work but it never happens.

You really want to change the government and how the system works start saving your money grow your own food or hunt for it stop buying top of the line when the bottom will do the same job but its not the top name brand show big business(which runs the government)whos really in charge its all of us the consumer that really run this country but you are all brain washed buy advetisement that say you need this or that sorry but all you need is the basics.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
In regards to the above post.
Any Military brothers and sisters here, please acknowledge.
They will see the plan and know this can and will work.

I suggest taking the two links on above posts and use them to get started.
If they don't respond right away, they are either fake, or will join in later.

appleseed

A Well Regulated Militia

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Papa Sierra

If your in such a uproar about starting a revolution why don't you step up to the plate and be the leader and not be a follower.

I am stepping up as I have had enough. Read post above yours for a layout. I will help with anyone that needs it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Sorry no disrespect to you but really don't need no help i do know a few of the militia members in my state hell i would even call them friends as we go hunting and shooting together anytime we can but so far no one has told me the after effects because nobody knows and there will be to many groups that will then fight each other for power hence the third world comments see power is a good and bad thing just look at our government well look at every country's government they are all in it for power and the more they get the more they want so what makes you think a revolt would do any good that is the point I am making just look at some of the people in a militia the give themselfs a rank just so they have power.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Papa Sierra

I get your point. If it is to be done with any plan to work. Each group has one leader. No ranks period. Everyone is taking a stand together.
Everything must be done a group of fifty. That is the only way to keep it in check.
You will get some to join, that do not know of the Constitution. They will be taught so they understand what to stand up for and what is wrong.
If they chant about the 16th Amend. they better know what that means.
Knowing and believing in something makes a strong force.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I got to sign off for the day and will be on the road for 2, but I will check this every night.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Here's a good article to read about the prison industrial complex and it explains how the repression is building up in the US by having your tax dollars spent more an more on military and police rather than on education, social services etc etc
www.globalresearch.ca...
Now the thing is this:
-they get rich building the prisons.
-military and police gets stronger powers to repress
-politicians create new laws that make it easy for normal people to break -the law and go to prison
-families are broken up (fathers in jail, mothers forced to work without rasing the children, children grow up without guidance)

What is my point of all this?

Look for the cause of problems and work towards fixing them. Not on symptoms. Sure you can have the training to fight physically, but remember that the reason the right has so much power is partly because you were asleep for a long time and kinda let them get so powerful through your tax dollars and feeding the beast.

Unless people around the world help to wake you up over the coming problems of the future (an entire country that is going to be imprisoned and forced to work as slave labor) you won't know how to prevent the problem from returning after you've taken control.

So what I'm saying is: plan for the future first. Stay calm. Look at the problems that caused this all to happen. Create a solution to get out of the current mess through non-violent means.

Without so much funding for the military you wouldn't be in so much danger of a police state. But to undo what has been done you first have to understand how the problem began from the beginning and educate children on it. When you get the age of the other members here, you can be safe in the knowledge that those kids won't be the ones to suffer under a police state.

It's not yourself you should be worrying about, but the future generations who will not even know why they are in the state they are in and just accept it as normal to be imprisoned.

So educate them first (which is what people are doing so that they have a sense of fighting for what's right as opposed to fighting for selfish "me only" reasons) and then worry about the training to physically fight after.

If you die and the generation after you doesn't know why you are fighting, the corrupt leaders will try to spread propaganda that makes any resistance seem evil to them. What you want is for the message to live on after you are dead, you know what I mean? Kinda like the spartans fighting in 300 and needing to have the story be told after the've struggled against unfair odds. When people hear about it, the multitudes will rise up and maybe after you and other fighters trying to gain back freedoms you feel are lost, will be able to rest easy that the masses will carry on the fight when you can't do it any longer. (due to death, or being too old)

So what I'm saying is: you have to undo what has been done piece by piece by first identifying what happened to get this way. It might sound like boring way of fighting, but it's the most powerful because people will generally follow their convictions about what is fair if they can sympathise with you due to being able to relate to your experiences. Kinda like how Rock/popstars are able to get little kids to follow them and influence how they think, but the difference is you are not trying to be selfish and gain money, but fight for a higher cause. Not everyone will be able to fight physically, but they can still fight in other ways and it all adds up.

It's just that the tone of your original post sounds angry at all those who sit at their desks vs those who want to do something physical. But there is the need to understand the problem and look for a long term solution to it so it can't return in later generations. What I'm saying is this is how you get lasting effects - education.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Snake Plisskin]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The militias have enough trouble trying to keep informants out of their midst. The last thing they need is to post on a world-wide Forum that is teeming with government agents and informants. The closer they get to action, the quieter they get.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The more recruits the larger the resistence.

The more awareness, the longer lasting the effect has.

It's always better to use your brain, more than emotions. Wisdom stays with you for your life. Being able to think and remove the opposition's sense of entitlement is important, because it is as much a mind war as physical.
They got where they were because they persuaded you with "death by a thousand cuts" to slowly make you not notice the tiny gradual changes they put in. (but it's accelerating and changes are happening very quickly now that they know you are waking up to the plan!) This happened due to people finding it boring to pay attention to politics and politcal tactics. Attention spans have gotten worse due to watching so much tv. (filled with subliminal messages that speak to your subconscious to go to sleep)

If you want lasting change, think long term, multi-generational plan. Generation after generation got softer and softer over time an they exploited that. Remember that the global financial crisis affects everyone and causes chain reaction. It's not just helping yourself but everyone else can benefit from this as well. New World Order is all about destroying the old one. That's why the rights are being taken away: they dumb you down, distract you with tv, hope you are too drunk and unaware, then ...bang suddenly everyone wakes up imprisoned to the bankers and prison industrial complex and military industrial complex unable to avoid the business of killing or working as a slave in prison under conditions where you have absolutely no rights at all and are free to be abused. Just like the characters in the new Death Race movie.

They fantasize about that stuff and laugh at how easy it is to mislead the masses. Your job isn't just to fire bullets but educate so people understand which side they should be taking when the SHTF.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Snake Plisskin]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Don't you think you better take care of the small at-home stuff before you build this huge army? Like figuring out how to communicate without your computer and the 'net? Very important. If I was the PTB, I'd shut this mutha down and 90% of you would be DONE. There are free classifieds in papers worldwide that are available, and might be one option to communicate.

Marines/military that take their vows to uphold the Constitution and not any gov't., God Bless You!

The secret's in money flow. Money talks, BS walks, this is how you deal with elitists. That's what the IRA "discovered" after years of violence and unnecessary killing, that "the way to get a man's attention is to get into his pocketbook" (a true quote). Blair couldn't contact them fast enough to negotiate. Banks can't find the bailout money? Shame on you if they find YOUR money in them. Use money orders. For everything. Nationwide work strike would help too. Convert your heating furnace to run on Mickey D waste oil, or burn wood. If you got horses, cattle, etc., build a s**t burning stove. Worked on the prarie where there was no wood. There are plenty of livestock owners who would love to get rid of this stuff.

Look up how us 70's cynics (after you 60's hippies were gone) did it. I remember old Ronnie Reagan bitching about the "Underground Economy" cause he wasn't getting any $$$ and we were surviving. "I'll help you fix your water heater if you help me fix my car" is one poor example. There were a lot of underground cash-only/barter businesses too. Save and horde money any way you can. Loss of money flow to D.C. is like using strychnine on a rat.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by ibgrimme]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I've seen a lot of tough talk and surprisingly discussion of maintaining Internet communication and phone systems.

What do you think the very first things to go will be?

MF

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
...and to show that americans were "asleep" for a long time here is a cryptic warning from the 60s of what was going to come about in the land of the "free" for the future:

The idea here is that america is essentially going through what I call the "Old Republic" stage as seen in the prequel trilogy Star Wars movies of the bad guys amidst the good guys plotting on killing off the Jedi as advisors by getting them involved in wars against a powerful enemy to drain their resources. Droid army and clone army are both instruments of the sith to justify creating mega weapons (death star) that will eventually bring "peace and security" for the empire.

And you guys (the younger future generation who are impatient to ge it all over and done with) are going to have to be the "Rebel Alliance" (from the original star wars trilogy - Luke Skywalker's generation) when the old republic turns into the evil empire and Yoda had to go into hiding to teach the noobs who would have to live through the dark years.

The older generation in the video tried to warn about things, but the Sith 'mind' control is too strong so you've been caught off guard and lashing out in anger wanting to blame something. But you got to be patient and teach the masses a little bit at a time to awaken them, because that's how the globalists have gotten that far: slowly and gradually persuading the masses and hoping people are not likely to care that much. "death by a thousand cuts" To undo all the changes people have to take an interest and understand what is at stake so they'll be awake all the time.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Snake Plisskin]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You guys can come up with all the excuses in the world if you want. This was a call to action. Not a call to sit and talk about it.
There is only one way to fix what is wrong. Right out in the open. No need for secrets, that is the whole point. These militia that hide and shoot their guns in the backwoods will never set anyone free. They will never correct the Govt. and they are the ones that will end up in a camp or prison.
If the americans just marched and trained together with no weapons, that is the weapon.
There is no better weapon than hope.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I am scared? You don't know who you are talking to bud. Clearly you haven't read my initial post thouroghly, nor the rest of this thread, if you had, my stance would be very clear. Nor do you know me well enough to talk that kind of smack. I am just one man....with a few like minded friends I keep close....I am not an oranized group that for years has talked the big talk, made threats and ultimatums, "trained" lol, or put up tons of my sides propaganda on the net.......only to go into hiding and do nothing. I said I hope Marines (or any military servicemen) that are home, or ordered out against us will stand up for us before following orders....especially given the lack of action on the part of so called militias. But hey, Marine or not, "American" or not I'll take down any uniform that seeks to oppress, control, engage me or my people. If you put on a uniform and stand against Americans you have it coming to you. If you stand against us, you are no longer with us, no matter what your uniform says.

To the poster that said militias can't be in hiding to be effective....I couldn't agree more. They should operate right out in the open with no regard with the laws of this system. Of course they will come under some sort of legal attack, but it could also cause the government to step on the wrong toes and maybe push the issue further than it has been before.

To the poster who said we need to learn to march and have ranks....I belive this would be disasterous. For one, why would gurrila type fighters need to march in formation? Why would we need groups of fifty? Seems too big to me. And leadership of any kind seems like a bad idea also.

Poop, I allowed myself to get sucked back into this and noone even responded to my last couple post.......which is the whole reason I started this thread, the answers to my questions. Not to debate whether my stance is right or wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
One more thing. Those of you who worry about the infiltraitors, government agents on ATS or anywhere else hearing you say "questionable" things, YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST EVERYTHING. Individual thinking is how they have won already. As an individual you are afraid of what will happen to you, you have forgotten that your neighbor, friends, family are in the same boat with the same worries. I speak freely because I don't care. I speak freely in defiance, almost daring them. Even you peaceful hand holders could learn from that.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

First off I never said anything about puting on a uniform I simple said I would not fight for you I said id fight for my family and few friends anybody who comes at me or my family uniformed or not would be a threat you see i work hard for what little i have and i wont let anybody take it away

In my opinion you are scared cuz your original post you are asking people to do the dirty work for you yes you did say you would step up but only after the fact so you are scared if not you would not ask for leaders you would ask for followers.

now tell me this if a revolt ever took places whats the end result mob rule, power stuggles tell me i would really like to know who would be incharge or would it be ever man for himself you see it dont take to many brain cells to pick up a rifle and pull the trigger but it takes a lot of brain cells to keep what you took

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I never said that you said we should put on a uniform. Clearly you aren't reading my post thouroghly or you would already know what I propose. AGAIN, I am not asking anyone to do my dirty work, nor am I looking to lead anything.....READ MY POST. I am simply calling out those who for years sang their own praises and clearly stated their mission statement to act on it. If they were serving their purpose at all they wouldn't be "underground" secretitive organizations that are doing NOTHING.
I also never called for total overthrowing of the government, merely a mass uprising of the people....armed if need be...it will eventually need to be at some point, though hopefully not widespread. Disruption of government, hell yes, that is all that would be required to invoke change and accountability in other areas of government. At least read what is right in front of you before you try to argue with me about it.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
merely a mass uprising of the people....armed if need be...

Okay you have a mass uprising of people armed if need be
now show up in D.C. and see what happpens my guess is shots will be fired people will die and then what

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja[/ If you put on a uniform and stand against Americans you have it coming to you. If you stand against us, you are no longer with us, no matter what your uniform says.

see i do read the posts before i reply to them

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join