It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to all so called militias and revolutionist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I agree with the part that the people are being underestimated.

It is impossible to calculate every probable response, remember Eris, the Goddess of Chaos?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Hello friend, how is it going?....how about a link to some info on that?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
reply to post by interestedalways

Hello friend, how is it going?....how about a link to some info on that?

A link? But of course.

Nice to see you posting. I really like the avatar!

Discordianism is a modern religion centered on the idea that chaos is all that there is, and that order and disorder, the latter considered a concept distinct from chaos, are both illusions (referred to, respectively, as the "Aneristic" and "Eristic" illusions) that are imposed on chaos. It was founded circa 1958–1959 by Malaclypse the Younger with the publication of its principal text, the Principia Discordia

There is some division as to whether it should be regarded as a parody religion, and if so to what degree.[1] It has been called "Zen for roundeyes", based on similarities with absurdist interpretations of the Rinzai school. Discordianism recognizes chaos, discord, and dissent as valid and desirable qualities, in contrast with most religions, which idealize harmony and order. Eris, the Greek mythological goddess of discord, has also become the matron deity of the religion Discordianism.[

en.wikipedia.org...

That was a basic from Wiki to get an idea.

The Goddess Eris helps those caught in the wake of Chaos to take the correct path and emerge unharmed. To sort the path out, she give us foresight into the future. When you need guidance in a time of chaos, call on her to give you vision.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Or even this:

In 1968, virtually nobody had heard of this wonderful book. In 1970, hundreds of people coast to coast were talking about it and asking the identity of the mysterious author, Malaclypse the Younger. Rumors swept across the continent, from New York to Los Angeles, from Seattle to St. Joe. Malaclypse was actually Alan Watts, one heard. No, said another legend -- the Principia was actually the work of the Sufi Order. A third, very intriguing myth held that Malaclypse was a pen-name for Richard M. Nixon, who had allegedly composed the Principia during a few moments of lucidity. I enjoyed each of these yarns and did my part to help spread them. I was also careful never to contradict the occasional rumors that I had actually written the whole thing myself during an acid trip

www.principiadiscordia.com...

Not to steer to far off topic, but I do find it to be invaluable to remember that the best laid plans are always subject to chaos and that which wasn't predicted.

Sure happens that way in my life!

Edit to add:

Almost forgot to add the best and the source that I first heard of Discordia, Robert Anton Wilson. Here is a great site with alot of his work. You can have some fun here.

deoxy.org...

[edit on 3-2-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
Why is it internet tough guys never use paragraphs?

never mind, what's more worrying to me is your desire for an armed uprising -do you really think this will help your situation? Think this will really make the world better?

When an armed group of people overthrow a government it breeds war and chaos, history has shown this time and time and time again! Look at Russia, France, China, Spain. A violent leader who has fought for his power is too often than not more oppressive than the people he overthrew. -violence is a last chance not a first option

Yeah America threw off the reins of the imperialist england, it wasn't too bloody because the british empire was already over stretched and it's time had come -you were lucky that those that gained control were good men, wise men. Do you really think that you can be so lucky again? What do you think you can change with guns and bombs? How do you think you can improve the world by killing?

If you really wanted to change the world you would be coming up with better ways of running the country, better ways of doing things and solutions to the problems of life. We will beat the system by being better than the system, don't let greedy business men have your money -buy ethically and don't surcome to their invented passions like greed, pride and ego. Be your own person, a good clever person who doesn't let them get away with ruining the world, don't be an idiot played for a fool shot dead by police in the rising tide of crime which lets them force even more control and monitoring down our necks.

It is things like GNU-Linux, Twitter, instructables which are going to destroy the vice like grip money has on our lives, it's things like openness, honesty and transparency which are going to destroy corruption in government, it's things like international online communitys, global musical unity and world wide internets which are going to break down the globalists control.

A nut with a gun or a large group of nuts with guns are only going to push us further into the downward spiral of oppression. I can fight for myself, i'm a strong lad and i grew up tough but i don't want to create a world in which pretty girls aren't safe! The world i want to live in has everyone happy and pretty women all over the place
You can't make that world with a gun, and good intentions aren't enough you need hard work and a dedication to making positive things,

Best reply ever friend. If we want to beat these people, we have to stop feeding them, it's as simple as that. We don't have to fight them with guns, we just have to stop paying them. What are they going to do? Force us to buy their products? It's time to get over the "need" mindset of trivial material items. Horde your money, buy gold with it. Stop buying TVs, fancy cars, ridiculously expensive houses. We suffer the system, because we feed the system.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i soo much agree with this thread.

and to anyone against gun toting and militias. yeah go try to talk peace. thats long past due and their plans are held too sacred to the elites. peace is now through war.

if you guys hear about militias or anything keep us all posted. this is the direction we are soon headed....i hope

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by just_another_yourself

Exactly...

WAR IS PEACE

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by username371
Best to keep low until it's time.

But we are preparing.

We know karma as well as anyone. We will not begin a conflict if we can avoid it.

Most of us are working hard to try and avoid it. By telling our friends what is happening. By planting clues all around us. By waking up neighbors and dropping information off anonymously here and there. By fighting in every peaceful way that is available to us.

"Greater than the tread of mighty armies is an idea whose time has come."

[edit on 3-2-2009 by username371]

I'd love to say it better than you have here, but I cannot.

My undying respect and admiration for summing it up.

I do not want anyone to do anything to start the end of what has
been built for over 200 years.

But the thieves have over run us, and the parasites are sucking the
country dry. The US is falling apart and crumbling from within just
like that ancient republic of Rome.

We can go down that path, fix what we have, or rebuild new.

I do not think the parasites that are looting the country have
any kind of positive notions in mind.

Lets hope I am wrong.

Peace, and I hope to see you in the woods and mountains of
the former Choctaw Nation someday.

I will not be in the fight, but I understand your reasons, my
people lost their fight long ago.

At least they named one county after my great-great grandfather.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well, this one has my attention!

I don't think the word militia is politically correct anymore and besides my fatigues are a little salty and sandy.

There are millions of able veterans and heatherns out there that are perfectly capable of protecting OLD GLORY. She will stand in this country forever at least as long as I breathe the air inside these borders.

For those of you who are capable, you should be watching and waiting and be ready to rock and roll at the drop of a hat. If and when the worst thing that could possibly happen happens, there will be a leader among us who will take take helm and apply a little organization to mass direct us to a quick a extremely memorable victory to get our country back in order in accordance to the COTUS and DOI.

These documents have been signed and sealed with the blood, sweat and tears of brave men and women of this country and they will stand forever and always be for the people and protected by the people.

IT IS OUR DUTY TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT OUR FREEDOM AND WAY OF LIFE and to protect our country from all enemies FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC and by any means needed. This applys to anyone and everyone who pledges to our flag or you just love this country.

So to all of you gung ho go getters, stand fast and be aware of your surroundings. Be smart and live your life but like I said, be ready to go at the drop of a hat because that is the way it will happen if it happens.

PRAY TO ALMIGHTY GOD THAT IT DOES NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours truely,

Eye of Eagle

" There are strong men waiting in the shadows of the men in the shadows and we are watching them!"

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
I just thought I would shed some light on this ...

I have been trying to get a second job through my brother-in-law ..

And I was not allowed to interview, He told me I could not interview because I have a Warrent for my arrest.

I checked the county I live in and the county I got my DUI in 2 years ago, both state wide and national.. nothing has come up.

I am still worried though .. and this all happened a day or two after I made my initial post on this thread..(page 1)

The storm is comming.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Cio88]

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Cio88]

Well get your things in order, and make preparations for you being
picked up or go someplace you have zero ties to and make the
commitment to not contact anyone you knew before.

Most ppl cannot due that.

It is like in the movie Heat, you need to be ready to drop everything
and be gone in 15 min. and never look back.

Any and all things from your former life you have to leave behind,
cars, or whatever.

If you go into hiding at some location you have no prior documented ties
to you can have the ACLU look into the supposed warrant.

You can contact them via email at a public library, and do not use
the same city to keep tabs on the ACLU's progress.

It may take awhile before they can let you know what it is about.

In the future don't drink while angry and post on ATS.

You can end up with some unpleasant fellows at your door.

Good Luck !

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Have you even read this thread and my replies....or been outside of your mammy's house lately??? That is not how the world works you fool. As much as I would like to show up peacefully and actually have change take place, that has been proven foolhardy time and time again. Yes yes yes!!!!! Lets all stop paying taxes and not buy their goods and THAT will starve them out, you chant. Go on.....sillyness. What do you think will happen when you refuse to pay your taxes or house payment when you grow up and get one???? They will come and take your house by force if you push the issue....will you resist with force or will you stand in front of the door holding hands and singing cum-by-ya? Yeah, that will show em. Why is everone involved in this only see half of the picture??? It must start with mass non-compliance backed up with any force necasary because your non-compliance will ultimately be met with force. If the voice of the masses alone was enough the world would already be a different place and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I didn't read through all the posts, but I read through most on the first page. I don't know if anyone ever answered the initial question: "Where the h*ll are you?" But I'd like to. We're all over the place! Ever thought about trying a Google search for militia? I'll make it even easier: go to www.awrm.org..., or to my state's site at www.virginiacitizenmilitia.org.... We're everywhere, and we're getting organized and we're training. For the past few years, we have had the National Militia Standards, setting common training goals for units across the country to promote joint ops if necessary and to expose and throw out the racist nuts.

We certainly have our share of chest thumpers, which is to be expected. We are not the standing military, don't have the time or training budget of the standing military, and therefor should not be held to that same standard. Our purpose is not that of a standing military. So, yeah, there are militia videos out there on YouTube showing militia training events that have glaring mistakes in them. But that's why we're training instead of watching football and sitcoms on the idiot box.

I'll tell you the most common problem we have: it's people saying they support the militia but either don't want to join because they're afraid of ending up on some government list or point to our mistakes or chest thumpers as an excuse not to get involved.

Thanks for asking!

Peace,
Flick

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The militias of America are alive and well. In fact, several states are thriving! We've been preparing consistently, and so should you. You can find out more about militias in your area by visitng www.awrm.org or www.assaultweb.net. Join a militia, or even start one!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Militia's have their part to play. They can, if utilized properly, stand as a base to stand on locally. Neighbors helping neighbors really. If alls you're interested in is causing a ruccus that'll come to the attention of the "powers that be", then the militias are being utilized wrongly.

Those of you who are so critical of ordinary people not doing anything are due for a huge wake up call yourselves. Ordinary folks help each other all the time, mostly small stuff 'tis true, but with big things too. You are most definitely selling the "common" man short. Because the common man has a very definite habit of being quite uncommon when it comes time to fish or cut bait.

Be ready, be prepared in all ways. Revolution? There's ways, then there are ways... Frankly, the idea of a bloodsoaked shooting fight leaves me cold...but the way of the '60's, or of Ghandi and others? The "flower children" got it right (and I never truely pictured myself ever saying that), not their fault it went haywire somewhere along the line.

We can fuss and fidgit all we want, call for "open rebellion", yadda, yadda, and yadda...fine, go for it. What about your family? The kids? Even their favorite puppy named Rex? Gonna drag them along for all the fun and games, too? Train 'em up to be good little revolutionaries, too? How about, instead, you train 'em up to be free thinking good citizens? Teaching them to be prepared for a emergency, to get out of the way if you will, is all very well and good. I know how to do that from my dad and mom, so no argument about that. How about, instead, we teach our kids to be good citizens?

Being a good citizen isn't just about obeying the Law of the Land, it's about taking part in writing the Law of the Land, be that land your neighborhood, or county, state, right on up to the nation as a whole. Citizenship does have a plethora of rights, most enumerated in the Constitution. There's also a flip side to that coin, and it's a responsibility, duty even, to be involved in the process of deciding those Laws. Making sure that those Laws are as just as can possibly be for as many as can possibly be. You can't make everyone happy, that's flattly impossible, no harm in trying though...as long as that trying to make everyone happy doesn't keep a needful law from being enacted and enforced... There's a fine line there.

Militias can, and should, have a part in this. If only, as I said, as a foundation from which to work from.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

No one is hearing me. Your's and many other sentiments would be fine as a stand alone plan of action.....if the system you speak so highly of still/ever worked. This is a multi-faceted problem requiring a muti-faceted solution. Of course we as a people and our atittudes towards different things and what we teach our children need to change. Those who's attention we seek to attain must know that there is more than boycotts and passive big talkers behind the message. They should know that there IS a next step we can take if necassary, and that they will only end their own lives by trying to continue to use force against their own citizens.

Not once in this have I called for us to organize and march down the street spilling blood and running amuck. I'll just spell it out for everyone so it can no longer be misconstrued. We take our message/demands to the powers that be city/state/local. We the police come and get violent/try to control/hold back the crowd.....light them fu**ers up. If your representitives won't hear/comply with your demands as a citizen...well then you guys on the hippy side call in the rest of us and we'll take the building and remove unsuitable politicians. Once this senario plays out a time or two things will begin to change. Those that are placed in office and funded by us will suddenly know that they do indeed answer to us and better take heed.

Protest are simply sound bites on the evening news.

Extreamist type violence will only be used by the media as propaganda.

Peaceful protesters with a legitmate message coupled with a non-agressor ARMED fighting force standing behind them that is ready to protect them from the police, and enforce demands is a movement.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm not exactly clear on the 'end goals' of militia groups.

Is it merely to fight the oppressing govt to preserve their (and by default the citizens) freedom, or to actually over throw the govt and replace them?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Critical thinking is needed more than revolution. Instill that quality from a very young age and the old adage of 'give the people enough light and they will find their own way' becomes clear and accurate.

Not nearly as filled with pseudo machismo, granted, but much more practical.

"He was a mindless activist, a war lover, who found macho relish in danger and felt driven to prove manhood by confrontation"--- Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

I'm not saying the "system" is working...there are sterling examples out there that prove quite the opposite. I am, however, a firm believer in the notion of "we get what we deserve". If we aren't willing to work to keep "the tree of liberty" alive and prosperous, well then, who do we blame? I suggest that "we", as in you and me, take a long hard look in the mirror. It'll take work, lots of hard, thankless work; to fix it. Yet I am convinced that it can be done. The inherent strength of our system is the people, and as I've said, the common man/woman has a remarkable habit of doing the uncommon when circumstances warrent.

As for thinking you're fomenting armed rebellion, that part of my earlier comment wasn't aimed at you specifically, or even anyone partaking in this thread (which is a fine one, by the bye), but the notion that is out there that the only way to fix it is to break it and burn it down. I don't agree with that notion. I should have been a little more precise in my wording. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

I didn't quite read far enough before I responded just now.

Peaceful protesters with a legitmate message coupled with a non-agressor ARMED fighting force standing behind them that is ready to protect them from the police, and enforce demands is a movement.

You may be on to something here. However, I'm sure you see the slippery slope with that idea? It can, and would be, used against any movement. But an idea, and maybe even a good one, nevertheless.

It seems we're pretty much on the same page. I suspected we were, but wasn't certain until now.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Yesterday she lost her job and our mortgage is sky high. We have not had much hope since about 3:00 PM when she got the news and have been wondering what a 46 year old man an 51 year old woman were going to do homeless. This post gave me a slight glimmer of hope.

I am sure I would be fine, but she cannot survive homeless. We are not sure what to do next.

Off topic but unable to send a U2U. Contact these folks for some help. They kick arse and take names. www.naca.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE

There are millions of able veterans and heatherns out there that are perfectly capable of protecting OLD GLORY. She will stand in this country forever at least as long as I breathe the air inside these borders.

These documents have been signed and sealed with the blood, sweat and tears of brave men and women of this country and they will stand forever and always be for the people and protected by the people.

IT IS OUR DUTY TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT OUR FREEDOM AND WAY OF LIFE and to protect our country from all enemies FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC and by any means needed. This applys to anyone and everyone who pledges to our flag or you just love this country.

PRAY TO ALMIGHTY GOD THAT IT DOES NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" There are strong men waiting in the shadows of the men in the shadows and we are watching them!"

Eye of Eagle,

What an ispirational and beautiful post. I had to trim it, although I didn't want to because it was full of great words. It really feels good to hear that kind of thinking and to feel a bit more protected and self assured, rather than being scared and worried all the time.

Thank you for that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join