It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to all so called militias and revolutionist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
"Any rebellion borne in blood will result in a government bathed in it." -NrKy, 2009. ^__^

Think yourself lucky that America HAS patriots... the 'Australian way of life' is on one side defended by bogan tradies with less than two brain cells to click together, and on the other defended by middle-class office workers with a financial interest in it's survival.
There is no true patriotism in Australia... sure, we get the odd person claiming that our country is the best, and I can guarantee that if a few aussies read this post they'll respond with chest-beating comments like "There is plenty of patriotism in Aus, I love my country!" and "Aus is the best country in the world!". We haven't had a good rebellion in this country in over a hundred years; everything we've had since then has been hollow protests in the street run by trade unions who's interests only extend insofar as they continue to get paid in ever-increasing disproportionate amounts to the true value of their labour.

Australia has become a shadow of it's former self, we have no true patriots anymore, and that includes those in the military. Just because you work for the federal government doesn't mean you shouldn't try to CHANGE it.

As for militias (armed and unarmed) in Australia... I have come to the conclusion that they have all been lobbed under the banner of 'terrorists' and 'enemies of the state' and have been eradicated and/or imprisoned. 'Tis a shame that the Hell's Angels are so swamped in drug trafficking, otherwise they'd be a good option.

[edit on 4/2/2009 by nrky]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am an able bodied American male between the ages of 17 and 45, I AM THE MILITIA. I when blogging on politics and such I post under the "Pen Name" BoldFenianMan. Some people believe I should go by my Christian name at all times but its still a free country as far as I'm concerned.

My question back to Mushninja is, why makes you think a rush to action will be an effective tactic for the forces rallying to restore the Republic? Wouldn't that course of action better serve our enemies?

The Patriot movement is currently growing by leaps and bounds, but still needs much more help. Why are you attacking those who are taking some actions (preparing, growing the movement, exposing the corruption, etc)? You should be attacking those complacent Americans who know whats going on by hope some others...."the militia"......but not them....will fix things. The problems facing the country are great and we need every man and women to do thier part. I'm glad you're doing yours Mushninja! You are NOT alone! The 90's with the large meet-ups and FTX's (fire training exercises) are easier targets for the criminal element infiltrating our government to attack. We need individuals such as yourself to train and form small teams. This is much harder to disrupt.

Don't dispair, have patience, keep persevering in your training and efforts to grow the Patriot movement. George Washington won the revolution by keeping his army in existence not by winning each battle, only the last battle really mattters! Remember Yorktown!

For readers out there who wish to learn about the founding fathers and about civilian marksmanship check out www.appleseedinfo.org...

Respectfully, The BFM

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Where the h*ll are we? We're all over the place. Find a unit near you by going to www.awrm.org....
Flick

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BoldFenianMan

I am not sure why everyone is trying to take this as a call to rush into the streets blasting. I just wonder when everone is going to realize that they simply don't care what we have to say. That our demands may be heard, but will never be met unless they are forced. Everyone trys to crypticly talk about "they are ready" "we're all just hunkered down waiting" "our numbers are growing" "more are waking up everyday" blah blah blah. Look around, what are you people waiting for? What is breaking point? When the 20,000 troops deploy here? Martial law? What? Not one gunfight broke out over weapons confinscation in New Orleans. Sure there may have been gunfire and shootings, but who resisted the gun round up.....? I predict the same situations should it happen nation/state wide. No uprising, no resistance, just ok here is my weapon...take me to shelter. Most of you can't even maintain eye contact with a cop for more than five seconds, let alone tell a uniformed/armed soilder that is at your door you will not give up your guns/go to their camp/shelter/comply with orders. My question is, what are you waiting on? What in your mind is the breaking point where we say, Ok enough is enough....where's my rifle?....call the representivies of the people because today things will change. Any takers? How about a list of senarios?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
They are all on the internet getting their IP's tracked by the FBI. They live in their heads. They can't go out into the real world because they have lost touch with it. They drink caffeine and stay up all night feeding their fears and sharing their thoughts like viruses.. They sleep all day like vampires. They live on the fear in their heads and loose all sense of self worth and self power. They are bound by invisible chains which they accepted that puts them in servitude. They wait for the great war.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
"Any rebellion borne in blood will result in a government bathed in it." -NrKy, 2009. ^__^

Think yourself lucky that America HAS patriots... the 'Australian way of life' is on one side defended by bogan tradies with less than two brain cells to click together, and on the other defended by middle-class office workers with a financial interest in it's survival.
There is no true patriotism in Australia... sure, we get the odd person claiming that our country is the best, and I can guarantee that if a few aussies read this post they'll respond with chest-beating comments like "There is plenty of patriotism in Aus, I love my country!" and "Aus is the best country in the world!". We haven't had a good rebellion in this country in over a hundred years; everything we've had since then has been hollow protests in the street run by trade unions who's interests only extend insofar as they continue to get paid in ever-increasing disproportionate amounts to the true value of their labour.

Australia has become a shadow of it's former self, we have no true patriots anymore, and that includes those in the military. Just because you work for the federal government doesn't mean you shouldn't try to CHANGE it.

As for militias (armed and unarmed) in Australia... I have come to the conclusion that they have all been lobbed under the banner of 'terrorists' and 'enemies of the state' and have been eradicated and/or imprisoned. 'Tis a shame that the Hell's Angels are so swamped in drug trafficking, otherwise they'd be a good option.

[edit on 4/2/2009 by nrky]

I am a patriot to the peoples of the world before any nation. Just because they get me to sing patriotic songs while in 'government' schools does not mean the rights and freedom of all people in this world should not be where my heart desires to be. Nationalism is dead. There are no borders. There never was and there never will be. They are just lines drawn on a map by political philosophers that yearn to separate.

The only countries interested in nationalism are the extremists nations. They need a few more wars and economic disasters before they get the picture.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The first stage in any stand we take against the NWO should be to network ourselves. The lines of communication will need to kept open and secured. As many of you know the media is screened and filled with propoganda so it is unreliable. Websites like ATS are being targetted as possible causes for mental health issues which puts them at risk to be shutdown. Internet traffic is now being filtered and prioritized, ISPs in Canada inspect packets(which is illegal without a warrant), they decide if your data is important or not and will block it or slow it down. If you want more information on this particular issue look up "Net Neutrality" or "Traffic/Packet shaping".

As a computer programmer I would suggest the creation of a private encrypted network. This would not be an easy task.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

May God Bless you and keep you safe. Thank you for being a true American. Lots of love leatha

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacial
They are all on the internet getting their IP's tracked by the FBI. They live in their heads. They can't go out into the real world because they have lost touch with it. They drink caffeine and stay up all night feeding their fears and sharing their thoughts like viruses.. They sleep all day like vampires. They live on the fear in their heads and loose all sense of self worth and self power. They are bound by invisible chains which they accepted that puts them in servitude. They wait for the great war.

This is true of many, some like myself fear it is inevitable and
have a lot of these traits.

The real world as you call it has changed in some ways, but some
things about it you can never change.

Humans have a great capacity for violence.

Humans can be driven by fear.

Humans have low level basic survival instincts.

Good and Evil exist and I am not speaking in religious terms, but moral.

The Moral are those who chose to do the right thing vs. what their
base animal instincts urge them to do.

This fake pop culture of ppl who cannot live off the land are chaff
in the wind if a fake or real Malthusian Catastrophe occurs.

What ppl are feeling are fear of this having happened before.

What ppl are feeling is anger over the proven lies.

What ppl are feeling is hopelessness of the many situations.

In the cold blowing wind of the early 40's ppl waited too for
a phrase from the wireless.

"wounds my heart with a monotonous languor. "

It came, and D-day had begun.

What is the phrase or news piece we wait for now ?

When I have heard enough I turn my boots to the mountains
and the trees, and turn my back on the greed and the lies
but will listen to the wireless to hear if stronger men then I
can restore what was taken from us all.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by username371

Very moving post! I love that there are still others out there that share the ideas that I was brought up with.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

It's all life, All those things have always existed and always will. There are also miracles and flowers and a universe of possibilities and love and world harmony.

Depends where you focus on. But what you focus on will be where your destiny becomes.

You wont read about those things in the news... You need to get out into life to see reality. Reality is not a construct in your head, it's an alive, flowing process that has been happening since the dawn of time and continues to this day and will continue furthermore regardless of conspiracies, the internet, television, philosophical conjuncture, religions and even governments. They are just news items that really do not affect our daily lives (unless we "buy" into it)

[edit on 6-2-2009 by spacial]

[edit on 6-2-2009 by spacial]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The first stage in any stand we take against the NWO should be to network ourselves. The lines of communication will need to kept open and secured. As many of you know the media is screened and filled with propoganda so it is unreliable. Websites like ATS are being targetted as possible causes for mental health issues which puts them at risk to be shutdown. Internet traffic is now being filtered and prioritized, ISPs in Canada inspect packets(which is illegal without a warrant), they decide if your data is important or not and will block it or slow it down. If you want more information on this particular issue look up "Net Neutrality" or "Traffic/Packet shaping".

As a computer programmer I would suggest the creation of a private encrypted network. This would not be an easy task.

That is why a "leaderless resistance" made a lot of sense to me. It can't be hacked, it does not need tons of money to set up, all it needs is a common trigger that all would understand (taking all guns away for example) and a common reaction (vote for the other guy, protest, riot, even violence towards those that have deviated from the Constitution). In our society, revolution seems to usually end up in violence, which I don't want to see!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
No takers huh? I think I have had enough of discussing this.....always ends the same way with plenty of opinions from one extreame to the other and no one looking for/in the middle ground. No one seems to have any idea of what the collective breaking point is, and no one/no group is willing to give the final ultimatim and back it up. I'm out....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
For folks looking for info regarding the constitutional legality of the militia, finding a unit, training standards, training events, equipment needs, political discussion etc. you can head over to

A Well Regulated Militia awrm.org

[edit on 6-2-2009 by merkaba93]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.awrm.org...

A google search coulda answered that one from the 1st post.

www.awrm.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

When something large does come about, when mass protesters with guns take to the streets, this will be met with force.

Its all about who throws the first stone.

But I agree with you, Americans are now becoming very soft...especially with the dumbing down(medication, tv, fluoride, chemicals,etc), there doesn't seem to be much HOPE, except for that guy who uses that word to pray on our hope with his false hope. HES PLAYING US ALL, well see when the guns are gone.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spacial

yyyyyyyaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnn.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spacial

"You need to get out into life to see reality."

As a former member of the Armed Forces of the United States
I can assure you that I have been to Africa, Israel, The Black Sea,
Italy, France, the UK, Puerto Rico, Guantanamo Bay Cuba ( twice )
(once as military, once as civilian )

There is a Light side and a Dark side to our world.

I do not write words of concern based of what good I see in light,
but what is in the Shadows.

I have seen good, hope, and amazing compassion.

I have travelled thousands of miles of Sea on a warship for years
to many countries, and walked in civilian clothes in all of them.

I have had friends on other ships like the Stark and Cole leave
this world when it was VERY preventable.

Reality is perceived through the lense we view the world.

You and I do not look through the same lense and we do not
stand in each others shoes.

So I will agree to disagree and I will continue to look at both the
good and the evil, but mark my concerns with what has sent this
world to the edge before and it is coming again.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkcaw
It's not a revolution, it's taking out the trash.

Our government as expressed in the constitution is a fine thing and should be protected. It's those who have led government, those two impotent political parties that have to be judged. Any "revolution" would hopefully put these people on trial, in jail, seize assets and forbid the republicans and democrats from operating for at least eight years.

If your looking for someone to stand behind the only name that makes sense is Ron Paul. I highly doubt he'd be for armed uprising because at this point you simply don't need it.

I don't even want to use guns for this. Think about it, which image has more impact: thousands of militants having shootouts with authorities or thousands of calm, confident, unarmed citizens marching on DC to take back government being mowed down by security forces. If there's violence it should come from THEM.

And I think they will turn violent in the end. We will see just who in government dutifully relinquishes their posts and who clings to their power, killing those in their way.

Amen!

The Berlin Wall in East Germany did not fall because of an armed revolt. It was people standing up and saying "No more!"

The militias at Lexington and Concord only responded to the British sending soldiers to disarm them. Nothing short of an illegally abolishing the Bill of Rights would justify taking up arms against the Government. And then it should be only to arrest those in Government who violate the Constitution and not a general revolution. BUT IT SHOULD NEVER COME TO THAT.

We need to let our governmental leaders know that the Constitution is a written contract, not a living document that they can change on a whim. Tell them they will be unemployed after the next election, if they don't take the Constitution seriously.

We need to let our governmental leaders know that we don't want the bailouts.

We need to let our governmental leaders know that we don't want the government to take care of us, but to get out of our lives.

I took the oath of office "to faithfully defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic" 7 times. My interpretation of that is those fighting against the Constitution, do not have any rights under it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93
For folks looking for info regarding the constitutional legality of the militia, finding a unit, training standards, training events, equipment needs, political discussion etc. you can head over to

A Well Regulated Militia awrm.org

You give them the answer, an nobody responds.
Here is my thank you,

Here is my weapon,
Here is my gun,
This one's for fighting
This one's for fun!

Sorry my dad was a USMC

I did my 6 and getting my 50

[edit on 6-2-2009 by j2000]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join