It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza victims describe how Hammas uses them as Human shields

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
I expect nothing less from you...

This is your own thread. Insulting one liners is hardly the best way to contribute to it.
If you have a problem with his critique of your source then do us all a favor and point out where & why he is in error.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Get real Aljazeera is totally more impartial than the Jerusalem Post! Jerusalem Post, Pravda and National Enquirer have something in common - guess what?

Do you have any proof of this? Because I find that very hard to believe. But I am willing to look at proof that Aljazeera is more impartial and change my mind!

Thanks

[edit on 2-2-2009 by inked up]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

How does an image of an Israeli soldier guarding a prisoner defer the original point of this thread? The prisoner is not a human shield and clearly in less danger than anyone else in the photo. You didn't even link to an article or try and describe what was happening in this photo.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

I challenge MASONWATCHER to say that this picture was not meant to invoke thoughts of Israeli soldiers using human shields?

That would truly be amusing.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
reply to post by inked up

Holy Cow, a well thought out response. Nice job.

Al I was looking for was for someone to mention Hamas as a bad guy and not simply disparage Israel.

Actually if you've read any of my other posts you'd know that I am 100% against Hamas. Yes they have done alot for the Palestinian people in terms of welfare and education or whatever... but in the bigger picture they have done a greater disservice to them by poking Israel in the side over and over. I've stated before that Hamas needed, and needs, to be taken out. I've said that if Israel regards their military in any way professional and expects the world to take them seriously, they should have done this with more tact. They should have sent Special Forces into the houses, hospitals and schools that had supposed terrorists in them to take them out. Saves innocent lives, cuts back on jet fuel, cuts back on reconstruction spending, and you save bombs for a real war.....

For the 5th time... BOMBING A COUNTRY DOES NOT WORK!!! You just get a lot of collateral damage and your enemy gets more angry. If you believe otherwise, tell me: Is Israel planning to give in to terrorists that demand them to back out of the region by blowing themselves up? I think not. So ask yourself has Israel truly acomplished anything?

[edit on 2/2/2009 by 3vilscript]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

How does an image of an Israeli soldier guarding a prisoner defer the original point of this thread? The prisoner is not a human shield and clearly in less danger than anyone else in the photo. You didn't even link to an article or try and describe what was happening in this photo.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by dbates]

I seems to me that the occupation soldier was aiming to shoot someone from behind a tide up and blindfolded kid. My apologies; hate to be obtuse.

Will this photo suffice;

This a photo of an Israeli incursion unit using a Palestinian child as human shield from the Daily Mail.

There are plenty more images and unedited videos showing specific Israelis using tied up Palestinians ahead of them with rifles resting over them with the 'soldier' cowering behind. Just google it, this subject have been covered before on ATS.

[edit on 122828p://pm2832 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

No! There is NO way of knowing what is going on in that photo. No proof that is what is happening. No proof that the boy is in any danger. No proof that he is being used as a shield. No proof that the vehicles and them are even located in a dangerous place.

And please provide your source for this!

Propoganda at its best.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

I seems to me that the occupation soldier was aiming to shoot someone from behind a tide up and blindfolded kid. My apologies; hate to be obtuse.

Will this photo suffice;

This a photo of an Israeli incursion unit using a Palestinian child as human shield from the Daily Mail.

He is not aiming he is on the radio get real my friend

An article about hearsay by the Israeli Jerusalem Post, hmmmm.

Nuff said.

Clearly the child is behind a wall

nuff said

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by inked up

No! There is NO way of knowing what is going on in that photo. No proof that is what is happening. No proof that the boy is in any danger. No proof that he is being used as a shield. No proof that the vehicles and them are even located in a dangerous place.

And please provide your source for this!

Propoganda at its best./quote]

Is an a aggressive retort meant to constitute a rebuttal? I think you ought to re-read the JP article in the OP before you start dictating what you consider to be propaganda.

[edit on 122828p://pm2844 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I realy question the source of this OP.
Many things have been said to justify the bombing of civilians.
So far i have not seen any credible source showing that palestinians where used as humans shields.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Will this photo suffice;

He is not aiming he is on the radio get real my friend

An article about hearsay by the Israeli Jerusalem Post, hmmmm.

Nuff said.

Clearly the child is behind a wall

nuff said

Man this is incredibly sad, but clear.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
DUDES! YOU ARE BROTHERS!
Good freakin' grief!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Seeing that discussing human shields seems to set off miniature mushroom cloud explosions in the heads of our pro-Israel commenters here so I will continue.

I mean who could have thought of such a cowardly tactics, then we hear Israelis and their sycophants throwing these allegations around. So what happens? NGOs and peace activist investigate and discover that Israelis have been using Palestinian kids and teenagers as human shields for years.

People asked the Palestinians why they didn't publicise this crime? Their response; 'lots of bad things are done by the Israelis'. Basically they have grown accustomed to the abuse of zionist occupiers.

Here is a video of human shields;

The guy taping this crime asks the occupation soldier, "I want to ask you, are these men detained? You can't use them as human shields, it's a war crime. You know that right?"

SLAYER69 of interest to you, the occupation soldier says something like 'they are just standing there' and waves his hands as if he has nothing to do with it.

The rule of thumb seems to be whenever Israelis come out with horrendous and obnoxious allegations, you look closely at them and it invariably turns out to be Israelis are doing it.

Like a neurotic poker players, Israelis telegraph their 'tells' extraordinarily loudly.

[edit on 092828p://pm2842 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
israel made it illegal to use human sheilds in 2002, officially it is no longer state policy, woop de do. i guess that makes isreal morally good!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

yeah human shield from traffic

Come on any police officer does the same thing when they make an arrest.
Spread em across the hood of a car same thing here it's not like they are under fire .

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

yeah human shield from traffic

Come on any police officer does the same thing when they make an arrest.
Spread em across the hood of a car same thing here it's not like they are under fire .

I've never seen a police officer leave someone uncuffed on the hood of their car if they are detained. Besides what were the soldiers doing, checking their licenses on the computer? If you ask me those guys looked scared sh*tless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join