It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part of a Fleet of Ufos? Over England caught on video.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ufos? Over England caught on video.
This is a video that I have just found on You Tube there is no info with it but it does seem to be real.Question is are they ufos or Chinese lanterns.I think that they are china lanterns what do you guys think.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Airplanes or helicopters. Video is too shaky and out of focus and zooms in and out too much, but these appear to be normal aircraft to me.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Difficult to say. They've got a pinky/amber/orange look to them so they could be ufo orbs. The way one followed another, maybe it was someone sending over Chinese lanterns.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I took a screenshot at 0:48, and even though the quality of it is absolutely terrible, the shape of this "UFO" reminds me very much of a chinese lantern. The slow flight of the lights are also typical for chinese lanterns. So I think I also will go for that explanation.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I think you might be right with the chinese lantern guess!

They seem to be moving pretty fast,and if you listen carefully,you can hear the sound of the wind being picked up on the camera microphone.

We might be wrong though!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I've gotta go with lanterns (again).

Slight flame colour, roundish shape and seem to follow a normal wind speed.

And as the person on the vid says "six" in a couple of minutes....sounds like someone having fun with lanterns to me.

Thanks for the vid....nerb

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I would say chinese lanterns. Going by the sound of the wind on the mic its quite windy so would account for there speed, and all the objects are following the same path at same speed, dont change direction and just fade out.
Esp as its chinese new year & theres been hundreds let off this last few days in the uk.

sty

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
everyone is tempted to blame the chinesse hehe. But I wanted to ask : where was this filmed in the UK? is there any chinesse community near-by? Also somone in the video made the remark "they are huge" - i never seen a chinesse lantern , but are they any near "huge" ?

[edit on 1-2-2009 by sty]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

This is not recent. The video has been doing circles for some time, so Chinese new year can probably be discounted.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just another inconclusive shaky video of lights in the sky.Could be anything but most probably seem to be lanterns. I think there is now very little to be gained by attempting to analyse these sorts of videos. It's even impossible to judge eratic movements/speed as can always just be camera shake.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well there has been another video just put up this time from Göteborg sweden not Romania as I first thought, it also has bright orange lights that are seen to appear and then disappear.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Wow I like that Goteberg footage! Those look to be real ufo orbs. The way they appear then disappear, then appear again, typical behaviour. The UK footage could well be the same. Nice find.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Um I wonder because at 31 secs check out the bottom right of the screen and there is another bright light that comes on.I think these lights could just be a reflection on his window of a torch or something in the room that he is putting on behind him.I could be wrong ,but when filming through a window reflections can be deceptive.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Remember what we have been told that some types of extraterrestrials thrive on negative energy, thoughts, chaos and wars. This could be the reason so many UFOs are showing up in the skies over the U.K. because of the major discontent in the country.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by amari]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

Who has told us this?

Why don't emos get abducted if this is the case??

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hmm, rising from the ground, steady movement, undefined shape...

Chinese lanterns!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

There was a mention of Gatwick airport.
Good enough for doubt, move on.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yes it could be a reflection, just watched the footage again and saw the bottom right bit. It was a different colour though.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns, the scourge of the UFO investigator! i will say one day i to will buy some of these lanterns and video them to compare what they look like

sty

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

We do not really have Chinesse comunities in Romania. And second, can chinesse lanters behave that way ? (i mean going on off). Still, could this be a fake - just reflections in the windows ? hm.. stii do not know what to think

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join