It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part of a Fleet of Ufos? Over England caught on video.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

Yes the on off thing in the Romanian video is very interesting. Points to possible real ufo orbs. They really do that on off thing. I saw the same orbs for quite some time once, now I really focussed my attention on a pair of yellow (not amber orange) types. They were each shaped like a body builders dumbell, but with the handle like a tenth of the normal size, like two discs almost touching. They were both very timid and it took maybe twenty minutes to coax them down using the communicator. They both took seperate paths as they approached. Now once they were say fifty feet away, they started doing the on off thing. There one minute gone the next, then back. But if you looked very very very carefully you could still see the faintest outline of the ufo orb! Like almost gone but not, actually close up you could see they were just about still there. Why do they do this? I don't know but it may be a cloaking device, or it may also be a way of conserving energy when not fully lit up. The fact is these ufo orbs do go on and off just like in that Romanian clip.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Nice finds Tarifa, I also agree vid#1 shows Chinese Lanterns, I was lucky enough to see one myself over New Years drift over our house at low level and these objects match what I saw. Another giveaway is a slightly brighter bottom area compared to the top - where the candle is, and the usual trajectory stuff etc.

Vid#2 is more interesting!

I don't know what the two orbs are, though I also saw the other bright point toward the ground (bottom right) at about 0:32 seconds, producing the same sharp/bright pixel effect. This suggests the "orbs" are not neccesarily bright, its just the video setup making them look brighter than they are, allowing then for reflection or pylon hazard lights etc.

Thanks for posting, hope some more info comes from the person who recorded it!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by amari
[more

Why don't emos get abducted if this is the case??

Because they ARE Alians?

That would explain a lot.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sty
everyone is tempted to blame the chinesse hehe. But I wanted to ask : where was this filmed in the UK? is there any chinesse community near-by? Also somone in the video made the remark "they are huge" - i never seen a chinesse lantern , but are they any near "huge" ?

[edit on 1-2-2009 by sty]

I think you'll find they're just called "Chinese" lanterns as that was the country of their origin. This doesn't mean they are exclusively used by Chinese only!!!!!!! Bit like Roman Candles

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
They look like Chinese lanterns to me. The footage isn't very good and they seem too share the same characteristics of previous Chinese lantern videos I've come across.

I saw a bright light just earlier where I live. It looked really strange and it seemed to be changing colour slightly. I grabbed my camera and filmed it for 5 minutes. It looks kind of interesting. It's some sort of light flashing red, green and all kind of colours. My Camera isn't brilliant and it's designed for taking pictures, not videos.

[edit on 1uSunday09/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The Romanian video is indeed VERY interesting. This upright cylinder shape with darker ends and very bright light in centre is being filmed all over the place.

Sometimes hovering for ages, sometimes moving and usually appearing to spin and flash extremely bright. Many of the vids are in daylight also. Without doubt this is a recurring object all over the world, and I think one of the most convincing sightings. Whatever these things are they aren't lanterns, and I cannot come up with any "known" aerial craft or phenomena which fits the bill. One video in the UK (will try locate it) shows the object totally stationary in a cloudy sky for over 15 minutes. This rules out balloons, lanterns, planets and aircraft.

Watch the "goteborg" video carefully. They don't just appear and disappear. They shoot from the distance at incredible speed (I think they can be seen as distant feint lights initially which is why they are filming), stop and hoververy close, then shoot away again at incredible speed from the camera viewpoint. As I said, not lanterns and very very interesting. Good video, this is what I call a "real" UFO!

[edit on 1-2-2009 by highlander2008]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here is the Romanian sorry swedish
video this time with still enlarged etc.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Thanks, that still is fascinating.I really don't think there is any faking going on here either. Certainly a solid object, not just a light. And in the slow frames you can see them speed away and "shrink" in to the distance. I really would like someone to come up with an explanation as to what these things are......I can't.

Tarifa, can you still frame by frame the moment the objects appear and disappear? They really do seem to speed and shrink away at an incredible speed. I don't have the software to do this.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by highlander2008

Sorry I can't do it either ,that video was not posted by me I just found it. You are right it is a very interesting vid although I am not going to rule out the lights being a reflection on the glass window coming from the room they are in.Why was he filming in that area before the ufos materialized ? seems a little fishy to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I just tried to access the video I mentioned in the UK from my Youtube favourites....."This Video is no longer available". I clicked on the username........"this account is now closed". How many people close their Youtube accounts? The guy was gen, I sent him a couple of messages and he replied. Very odd. Is someone pulling vids off the internet????

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Sorry I can't do it either ,that video was not posted by me I just found it. You are right it is a very interesting vid although I am not going to rule out the lights being a reflection on the glass window coming from the room they are in.Why was he filming in that area before the ufos materialized ? seems a little fishy to me.

Yep, you do have a plausible theory. I think that he was filming the lights already, just in the distance and they don't really show up too well on the video. It's sub zero in Sweden at moment, doubt if you'd want to have your window wide open a 8.00 in the morning!

sty

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The language spoken in the video is Romanian (I recognise every word) , so it could be romanians living in Sweden. I am not sure what to think to be onest. In the begining the man suggests that this was an ongoing observation.
I do believe in UFO-s however I am that kind of person that takes all the possibilities before reaching a conclusion. So my question is again: could it be reflections of the lights inside the house/room that were projected on the glass surface of the window? I guess that the second video 9swedish/romanian watever
is quite challenging ..

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I just got a message back from the Romanian guy via Youtube. In his words "was really god damn f***ing fast"....."I finally saw one, now I believe 100% in (sic) UFOs. I don't think he's a faker.

sty

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

i never seen any chinesse lantern being "f***** fast" .. so we can cut one from the list assuming the guy is onest..

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sty

The language spoken in the video is Romanian (I recognise every word) , so it could be romanians living in Sweden. I am not sure what to think to be onest. In the begining the man suggests that this was an ongoing observation.
I do believe in UFO-s however I am that kind of person that takes all the possibilities before reaching a conclusion. So my question is again: could it be reflections of the lights inside the house/room that were projected on the glass surface of the window? I guess that the second video 9swedish/romanian watever
is quite challenging ..

Does the conversation sound quite genuine...seems an exclamation of surprise when it appears close...he seems to call a second female person who enters the dialogue. The dialogue is often a good clue in these vids.......people are generally poor actors especially when trying to fake something.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Looks like one of these lanterns. the Chinese new year began last month on 01/26/2009 fifteen days later the lantern festival occurs, often with the release of these sky lanterns. Here in America the festival is shortened as well as in other major cities around the world. With cities hosting public celebrations and the sheer factor of child's entertainment these are being released right now all over areas populated by persons Celebrating or participating in the Chinese new year. They are used in many different types of celebrations around the world and are ofter mistaken for UFOS. The close up really looks like a lantern

~Hyp

sty

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
this is a good explanation
however I still do not understand how the lanterns could go "on" and "off" ? you can say "o, they apears to go on and off because the lantern is faar away" but, if far away why would the people in the video claim "it is huge" ? . I do not say it is not a Chinesse lantern (thank you for showing the video, i never seen a chinesse lantern before
) .
Also about the conversation in the second video (sweden ) , yes - it seem to genue. People are onest or very good actors. But I do not see any gain from laying .. so the experience is very likely to be genue.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
this is a good explanation
however I still do not understand how the lanterns could go "on" and "off" ? you can say "o, they apears to go on and off because the lantern is faar away" but, if far away why would the people in the video claim "it is huge" ? . I do not say it is not a Chinesse lantern (thank you for showing the video, i never seen a chinesse lantern before
) .
Also about the conversation in the second video (sweden ) , yes - it seem to genue. People are onest or very good actors. But I do not see any gain from laying .. so the experience is very likely to be genue.

Hints from the video "Are you sure people are not setting off little rockets per se" and "six in an hour". This leads me to believe that they have seen four others before capturing these two on video. It also leads me to believe that they had seen small rocket fireworks recently, which is also part of the Chinese new year celebration. As for it flickering, it is a lantern in a flimsy paper sheath rocking back and fourth and flickering in the wind. As for "huge" it's all relative. But who knows perhaps its sight seeing aliens slowly gliding with the wind on a romantic sail across earth. Cheers!

~Hyp

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

then by your metric - countries like :

iraq
afghanistan
sri lanka [ civil war with the tamil sepratists ]
zimbabwe

etc etc etc

" should " have far more ufo sightings - as they have REAL war and chaos

i have no idea where you get your warped ideas of the UK from - but there is no war here , nor chaos

and any one who thinks there is chaos now - is IMHO in for a rude awakening - cos things will get chaotic unless BOTH the govt , bussiness AND the people do not stop acting like chuffing idiots

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I seen three of these on October 9th 2005 not far from my house over the hills nearby they hovered for 10 mins lights going on and off on and off.. then they seperated to different directions. Same colour as that aswell. It always mystified me i have been fascinated with UFO's since.

They moved very slowly though.. one went back over the hills another went towards the city and another went in the opposite direction but the lights turned off and i lost track of them i could see an all black silhoutte in the sky though.. i then saw them again Feb 9th 2006 but never seen them since..

Also in April 2006 i saw a damaged one on a hill in Callella,Spain i checked google earth recently and it's not there. the lights turned on and off every night between 2am and 3am i bought some binoculars to watch it and i have never seen anything like it.

The Cameras we had could not zoom so far in so our shots were rubbish but i have a clear exact sketch of it and the surrounding area in my head and i will never forget it. If anyone wants to know i'll make a paint sketch of it and post online.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join