It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of UFO's? Daylight Filmed in infrared, California, 01/18/09

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I didn't mean he was filming the particles- I meant he was filming the EFFECTS. It's been shown that some of this stuff emits certain types of radiation. And if whatever's being excited in the atmosphere- it's shows up as a blob of light.

I see what you're saying, but as I explained above, it's extremely unlikely that the right conditions would exist for particles to reveal their presence, and even if they did, they would certainly not appear to move as you see in the footage posted.

Watch this footage of particles in a cloud chamber:

You can't see the motion of the particle itself. All you see is a trail appear and then fade away.

There are no particles (or their effects) visible in the footage posted on this thread apart from the example I posted above.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by native16
i just like to explain that i seen nearly all of his videos and the earlier ones have been in around august and the newer ones are in january and they are defientelyetly not polin seeds bugs smart dust sand because i live in canada which is pretty damn far away from california all together im living in winter at the moment and when i look up into the sky blocking off the sun i can still see these ufos at times my eyes dont zoom in like a camera

How do you know what you were seeing were not floaters ?

Also, how can you be certain that there is nothing drifting in the air column? Are you an atmospheric expert?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

Originally posted by native16
i just like to explain that i seen nearly all of his videos and the earlier ones have been in around august and the newer ones are in january and they are defientelyetly not polin seeds bugs smart dust sand because i live in canada which is pretty damn far away from california all together im living in winter at the moment and when i look up into the sky blocking off the sun i can still see these ufos at times my eyes dont zoom in like a camera

How do you know what you were seeing were not floaters ?

Also, how can you be certain that there is nothing drifting in the air column? Are you an atmospheric expert?

so what your trying to explain is that just like my eyes cameras have floaters? haha i read the column and floaters are harmless organisms that are 99% water and float infront of your eye... and i seen floaters all my life and i know if u look at them they move away but what i see in the sky is not infront of me im not stupid i know what i saw maybe u should go outside block off the sun dont look at the sun bare i use sunglasses sometimes i use my bare eye but i stay a good distance i know what i saw and they were not floaters i no how floaters look u did not see what i seen i been looking up in the sky for years and i tend to know what moves fast from a great distance away so before you try saying what i saw like a floater which is basically 0.00000000000000km away from me and im looking at the sky that actually has a distance and i see things moving there not infront of my eye there at a distanct

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join