It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of UFO's? Daylight Filmed in infrared, California, 01/18/09

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So this is my first post, here on ATS. I stumbled on this video in my researching of the UFO subject. To my eyes, it looks very genuine, but I'm no expert. I wanted to post this to see what everybody here thinks about the authenticity. Notice the way the cameraman blocks the sun, so you only see the corona. I have never seen that technique done before!!!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
here is the user page and a bunch more video's

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-1-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

[edit on 29-1-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am thinking pollen or something. There was one object moving slowly, maybe ISS or some satellite?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

There are plenty of members here who are good at analyzing photos, me not being one of them.

Just wanted to welcome you to the board. Hope you find plenty to keep you interested.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It's interesting, I just don't get why the infrared ufo's are only around the light pole? I'll have to go check to the other videos before making my mind up about this one.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have been seeing those as long as i remember and especially on sunny days. I don't know what they are. It is definetely not dust particles. They move very high speed and make sudden manouvers.

Prana, Chi (energy of life)?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
first video looks like insects. The way the move about,kind of not quite in a straight line,jerky,like an insect.

I've not seen any of the other videos,but that's my opinion on the one posted.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It's bugs that are attracted to the heat of the street light.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I don't think it's pollen, birds, or the ISS my concern is if it is a fake or not
the Youtube user norroy08 has filmed tons of UFO videos... kind of suspicious ..

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Bugs perhaps!? I think this is a case of nothing more
than insects attracted to a light .

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Even if SOME of the objects are bugs. The one that separates into three objects is NOT bugs or anything that I have identified yet. Plus it seems that this is taken in winter and even in California bug populations wouldn't be that big. Another thing that discourages the bug theory or dust theory is the rate of speed these objects go and if they were insects some of these would stay and hover or land on the light pole I would think? and if it was dust there would be wind which there isn't, cause the trees would be moving in the film.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It's seeds...

Cottonwood anyone?

On windy days the result is a blizzard of cotton.