It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Thousands of UFO's? Daylight Filmed in infrared, California, 01/18/09

page: 2
5
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y
 



Salutations,

Nice camera work.... what you have here I believe is nanotechnology at its finest... They are attracted to the sun and gain power from it...

The first link will explain how the work together and what they do in the body, the second describes how to control the masses using the atmosphere...

link
link2

These two videos are like yours but a little more primitive...

video1
video2
but I think that you are filming the same thing....

They are really playing god here are they not?


Rgds
S&F

[edit on 30-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

[edit on 30-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

[edit on 30-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]




posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I found the Youtube users flickr account he has got some really good HIGH Quality Pictures


[edit on 30-1-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

[edit on 30-1-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y
Notice the way the cameraman blocks the sun, so you only see the corona. I have never seen that technique done before!!!

[edit on 29-1-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]


Actually it's a technique named Solar Obliteration developed I think by John Bro in
the 90's during the Rods phenomena boom. This technique has been used by others
as well through the years but the results are still controversial. You may do a search
on Solar Obliteration using Google, Yahoo etc.

Some links about this technique.

www.scire.com...

www.ufoarea.com...

www.metacafe.com...



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y
Notice the way the cameraman blocks the sun, so you only see the corona. I have never seen that technique done before!!!

[edit on 29-1-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]


Actually it's a technique named Solar Obliteration developed I think by John Bro in
the 90's during the Rods phenomena boom. This technique has been used by others
as well through the years but the results are still controversial. You may do a search
on Solar Obliteration using Google, Yahoo etc.

Some links about this technique.

www.scire.com...

www.ufoarea.com...

www.metacafe.com...
hey thanks for the info



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y
Notice the way the cameraman blocks the sun, so you only see the corona. I have never seen that technique done before!!!

You have already seen it before: SOHO works more or less the same way, the foundation is the same. Now this is a charge coupled device being hit by some light source being hidden by some disk, you basically have some electronic sensor instead of a some mechanic opening, but the basic is the same.



[edit on 30/1/2009 by internos]



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y
 


Well it's in the day thats for sure and what he is doing is blocking out the sun with an object so that the IR filter can pick up more without the sunlight obstructing it.

I don't believe it's bugs but it could very well be pollen.

The interesting thing is you can see some materialize and some of his video's he zooms quite far with objects in view that are not moving. While other objects are moving very fast and others going at different speeds. If those are pollen then they are not consistent with wind speed.

Interesting though.

good post.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by The_Sixth]



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I think they are Glow Worm
en.wikipedia.org...

Peace!



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Guys, It's not pollen. Pollen is fine dust. What we see in the footage is not fine dust! And since when do swarms of insects invade Cali?

It's seeds, as I said before, and Cottonwood looks the likely culprit:


The cottonwood tree seed is the seed that stays in flight the longest. The tiny seed is surrounded by ultra-light, white fluff hairs that can carry it on the air for several days.

Source: treeservice.com...


The fruit ripens until the pods, now dry, burst like popcorn, presenting their seeds for the wind to distribute. Nature has scheduled this part of the process to take place over several days for each tree, timed to coincide with the peak of spring runoff, or just after the peak


Did none of you bother looking at the youtube links I posted before? It's obvious that it's the same thing.


[edit on 30-1-2009 by C.H.U.D.]



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Bugs perhaps!? I think this is a case of nothing more
than insects attracted to a light .

Bugs, seeds, combination, whatever. Apllying a technique to get the results wanted.

I think this is a case of someone that knows actually what he is filming, and try to mislead us. And, ussually has succes.


[edit on 30/1/09 by depthoffield]



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
Guys, It's not pollen. Pollen is fine dust. What we see in the footage is not fine dust! And since when do swarms of insects invade Cali?

It's seeds, as I said before, and Cottonwood looks the likely culprit:


The cottonwood tree seed is the seed that stays in flight the longest. The tiny seed is surrounded by ultra-light, white fluff hairs that can carry it on the air for several days.

Source: treeservice.com...


The fruit ripens until the pods, now dry, burst like popcorn, presenting their seeds for the wind to distribute. Nature has scheduled this part of the process to take place over several days for each tree, timed to coincide with the peak of spring runoff, or just after the peak


Did none of you bother looking at the youtube links I posted before? It's obvious that it's the same thing.


[edit on 30-1-2009 by C.H.U.D.]




You DID see that it was no wind, did you..? Doesn't seeds need wind to blow around...?



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've seen this technique used with non-ir cameras. It was on a tv show in the early 90's?. Cant remember the name now but, it was picked up by the sci-fi channel. I was so amazed by the results of just blocking light. The guy on the show used a creased piece of cardboard sat on top of his cam as well as setting it up so that buildings blocked the light. If anyone can see this post and knows the name, please remind me so I can search for the video. Paranormal ______something or other. maybe?



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
You DID see that it was no wind, did you..? Doesn't seeds need wind to blow around...?



Yes - there was no strong wind, and I could see that.

It only takes the slightest, almost imperceptible light breeze to make something as light as a Cottonwood seed fly. Even on seemingly still days there is still air movement. Did you see how small the actual seed itself was? These are not 'kites' that require a substantial breeze to fly.



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RocKukko
 


if your talking about little things like that moving around every time you look at a blue sky its actually dead skin cells floating around on your actual eyeball everybody sees them but only some think that its something in the sky



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You can see these with your own eyes. Just stare at the sky... Just focus at one point in the sky and use your peripheral vision to look around. After starting for like 5 seconds you will see the little lights zipping around everywhere. Now to test this, try doing this with anything but the sky. You won't see those lights zipping around...



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Wow. Conclusive proof that there's a lot of crap in the air. Big whoop.

It's the same old trick these doofuses have been performing for years: Obscure the sun juuuuust behind the roof line/tree branch/light pole/whatever and video the crap reflecting the sunlight.

Now that all the doofuses have IR filters we get to take it to a whole new level!

Lordy.



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
I am thinking pollen or something. There was one object moving slowly, maybe ISS or some satellite?



It's def insects. Look at about the 0:37 second mark where he starts to zoom in some more. Right after that 2 " bugs" come flying across and you can actually make out one opening it's wings. It's really fast and maybe somebody could take a snap shot of it ( i'm not sure how ) but yea almost 100% that it's bugs .
I'm usually not the debunker type either and I would love for it to be ufos but just trying to be logical.



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

Originally posted by Nightchild
You DID see that it was no wind, did you..? Doesn't seeds need wind to blow around...?



Yes - there was no strong wind, and I could see that.

It only takes the slightest, almost imperceptible light breeze to make something as light as a Cottonwood seed fly. Even on seemingly still days there is still air movement. Did you see how small the actual seed itself was? These are not 'kites' that require a substantial breeze to fly.


Cottonwoods can be either male or female. It is the fluffy white seeds produced by the females during early summer that give the tree its name. [Cotton for clothing comes from the true cotton plant (Gossypium sp.), not the cottonwood tree.] The seeds are very small, 1mm wide by 4 mm long, which is quite remarkable considering that they can become one of the largest trees in North America, up to 100 ft. high with massive trunks over 5 ft. in diameter.
www.gpnc.org...
[EARLY SUMMER ]the video is taken in Winter, so I think that rules out Cottonseed as the culprit



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
I am thinking pollen or something. There was one object moving slowly, maybe ISS or some satellite?



It's def insects. Look at about the 0:37 second mark where he starts to zoom in some more. Right after that 2 " bugs" come flying across and you can actually make out one opening it's wings. It's really fast and maybe somebody could take a snap shot of it ( i'm not sure how ) but yea almost 100% that it's bugs .
I'm usually not the debunker type either and I would love for it to be ufos but just trying to be logical.

look at the 1:00 to 2:00 min. mark... I have NEVER seen 1 bug turn to 3 bugs
have you?



posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm curious to know why the camera first focuses on a street light that is "on", or is that the sun shinning behind the street light? Either way, why does that have to be in the footage?

Why is that street light is a main focal point. Does anyone know what I'm saying?

Why does that street light have to be in the footage at all? With that glaring sun or light? What is the significance of that?



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join